Posts by xLutinex

But there is a minimum of players you need for it. With a 12 people raid, it is no problem, but what if there are no guild members online and you are at boss 2 with only 4 people? :(

Is funny, when we asked to reduce Gorge B2 from 8 players tactic to 6, we got pubicly whiped and Melodic kept crying about it for months. Now you guys ask for 4 players tactic instead of 6. Well, I disagree, as Devain says, for 4 players there is normal mode.

Sorry, but atm with all those balancing pushes, this instance is not anymore for 12 people. That's why I asked. If some people want a challenge, why they should not be allowed of it?

I have a suggestion regarding an event of boss 2. If the boss is immune, you need to stack to create a big circle for, i guess, a big thunderbolt.

But there is a minimum of players you need for it. With a 12 people raid, it is no problem, but what if there are no guild members online and you are at boss 2 with only 4 people? :(

Could it be changed, that all characters, which are inside the instance, need to stack? Is this possible?

For group with very few players it is unplayable :(

Kind regards

Hi,

i cannot test, so cannot see any error message till my pet is lvl 63.

It will take some days to get it there. I get a look into it, if it reached 63.

Ty for your patience and understanding

Kind regards

Hi,

I cite the post-patch notes for only custom instances and atlantis :

"Fixed Arcadian Patience was consuming 2 rage every second. You may still see rage loss in combat log but it won’t be effective, only in chat."

to 1st: I totally agree! You changed healing to use wisdom, but without wisdom, you couldnt heal anymore, so the players were forced! to build new equip!

2nd: Maybe all warriors except the warrior/scout are to weak. I saw a warrior/warden one time. Quite decent but also quite far away from warrior/scout. But the warrior/scout is definitly not to weak :)

3rd: totally agree!

Last but not least, ty for the latest patch which buffed the healer for the time of class balancing, that even those, who were not able to do a new gear on one day, can heal again. Also the reverted heal over time effect formula is ok now.

Post-note: You should not change anything like "we take away 90% of a skill/mechanic". That is totally destroying this classes, which are effected of it (example the heal over time effects of yesterday)

Hi,

the latest patch is totally sucking.

Healing is reduced to 50%, that is maybe ok.

Healing over time effect is reduced to ~10% compared to yesterday. All healing over time effects are now useless. All classes with something like bloodarrow now sucking.

Please reduce it to prepatch! Recovery healing over time effect with less than 25k with 80k wisdom Oo

To be honest: ?!

Making heal over time useless? Making several heal classes useless?

Kind regards

And all scouts made a bow, before this "fix of attack speed cap". What, if I would not made a bow, if this fix would have been made before RoFL release? I want to decide, which weapon I want to make. I don't want that someone else make a change, which implicit made the decision for me!

Please, post your messages in English too, so that all players as well as developers and other team members can understand it

Please consider this.

Therefor you have a lot of elemental damage increasement as mdps. Scouts and warriors not for example.

The class balancing is not finished yet. Give them the time to finish the balancing. After all is done and officially stated as finished, you can look what is not really fair ^^

I will do this to for me as a scout *g* ( I am just waiting that all is finished)

I think that is a side effect of the balance, that you cannot stack multiple buffs for mdps anymore.

This is the best they could do in my opinion. With 2 heals in a raid, one should be priest and one should be druid. before priest was kinda useless, cause of the "Awakening of the Wild" from druid/warrior and "Mysterious Grace" from druid/warden. they were the best buffing combo.

Now, after all changes, every healer can choose their own subclass, which he/she likes most! No crying anymore in raids, cause some classes get buffs and others not.

Furthermore this should increase the variety which class combos are played. I for myself have a favorite priest and druid combo, but nobody played it before :D

You can make wings full of wisdom.

To be honest: the wisdom you need fullbuffed to heal to same like before all class balancing patches is kinda low.

You need ~50k wisdom fullbuffed. That will mean around 22-25k unbuffed. That could be reached with 1 or 2 runes.

I like the changes and I like that healer now have a primary stat

Please, post your messages in English too, so that all players as well as developers and other team members can understand it

Sorry, i thought if a player does not write in english, he cannot understand english as well ;)

If there would have been any bug, that i could reproduce, i would have answered also in english with a separate paragraph :)

Beim Kundi/Druide scheint der Skill Fokus nach dem Patch nicht mehr richtig zu funktionieren. Zwar wird die phy. Angriffskraft um 47544 erhöht (wird auch angezeigt) aber er hat keinerlei Auswirkung. Seltsam ist auch, dass der Schaden am Trainingsbalton immer gleich bleibt. Bogenschuss z.B. 10x immer genau 267,334 ???

Ansonsten finde ich die Änderung mal eine ziemliche Abwechslung, also zumindest bis jetzt positiv.

Wenn es nicht hierher gehört, dann bitte verschieben.

Servus Peter

Hi Pistan,

das mit dem Fokus skill kann ich so nicht bestätigen. Gerade getestet und funktioniert wie er soll.

Zu dem Schaden: Ja, das ist beabsichtigt. Jede Heilung und jeder Schaden wird jetzt exakt berechnet und unterliegt keinen Schwankungen mehr.

Siehe auch Patch Notes 10-2-1-1254"Removed damage and heal output randomness."

Changing druid/warrior skill Awakening of the wild to self buff is not a very good decision in my opinion, please reconsider that.....

Why? Priest buff is now stronger and druid buff got now percentage damage. So if you have 2 healer in group 1 should be druid and 1 should be priest. I like this balance, because no healer class will be "best". before it was best to have 2 druids. /warrior and /warden.

Hello Arcadia,

how can it be that Pdds can only have one patk buff either from the priest or dudu and Mdds get Essence, Hug and priest buff now on top. (because the Priest's Enhanced Attack now buffed Matk too).Maybe you should give the Pdds more patk buffs which would be fair

This is no Balancing from all Classes Right now , if then you should bring all classes to a same Dmg output by introducing a Dmg limitation. It can't be that a Mage /rouge with inferno gear does three times more damage to a Scout . Or a Mage /Warden can remove Organs(Boss 3 Rofl) within a 20 second burst, while other classes may not even do so in the Boss 3 in rofl.

I hope that the balancing has a positive effect on all classes and not only on a couple

Wait... what... uhhm.. NO. you should read ALL patch notes, not only one single line.

"Changed Mage/Priest skill Essense of Magic to self buff." -> no more buffing for others

"Changed Priest/Scout Embrace of the Water Spirit to convert 20% of ranged damage to magical damage and no longer affects raid." -> no more buffing mdps

"Reduced Priest/Rogue skill Wraith Halo magical attack amount to 2% and added 5% received heal boost." -> lowers from 10% to 2% btw

"Changed Druid/Warden skill Mysterious Grace to self buff." -> no more group buffing as well btw ;)

Kind regards

Yes i know what you mean. The champ/rogue had also a permanent aoe :D and a damage skill with a 2 sec cast multiplier, why he was so OP with the 50% attack power.

The Knight/Mage is a bit low atm. But 20% for the first step would be better than nothing. So we can test a bit :D

I have an idea for the Knight/Mage as a mdps class. Atm this class is really far away of all other classes. The class has no possibility to do permanent moderate damage.

Maybe the skill "Enhanced Armor" could increase the magical attack of this class for all, who play it as mdps.

For a tank, which is playing knight/mage, it does not change anything.

If "Enhanced Armor" would increase the magical attack for the same amount like def, the class is maybe able to do moderate damage. Maybe it is enough with 50% attack bonus.