Posts by xLutinex

Yes, that is because what I said.

Different classes get a different value of physical attack from 1 point strength.

For example: Warriors are getting 2 physical attack from 1 strength.

Scouts are getting 1.3 physical attack from 1 strength

Wardens are getting 1.5 physical attack from 1 strength.

The plain doesn't matter alone. The combined buffs/skills of a class does matter. The warden is not weaker than the champion, even if you have lower physical attack

Kind regards

I want to share my experience with the scout:

Scout/Rogue:

After all changes (including other classes like healer), the "Sapping Arrows" lost their single target advantage. The physical attack increase is good and you can have it 100% up, but other sec-classes got better physical attack improvements. Before it was changed, it also debuffed magical defense and stacked with magical druid-skills. Now it is useless at Boss, because I think all groups have a druid .

Nevertheless the AOE damage of the class is quite good, because of the Master Reflected Shot.

The change of Poisonous Bite wasn't a good change in my opinion, because you loose the group/teamplay if more than 1 scout is in the group. Yes this skill does more damage now if there is only 1 scout in group. But this was the one special single target boost of the /rogue, that you can benefit from other Vampire Arrows.

The buffed Wrist Attack of the class is a nice support/can prevent you from death and the "Exploiting Shot" is a nice single target support (only physical).

"Deadly Counterattack" is quite a useless elite skill now, because with the crit value you have in 2020, the 280 points of Piercing Arrow doesnt matter.

Overall, the changes on Poisonous Bite makes me a bit sad, because this class was something special for me and my favorit one. The Scout/Rogue is ranked in midfield (in relation to all scout classes) in my opinion

Scout/Warrior:

What can I say? Quite good changes for reflected shot. This class is the best burst scout. Got a lot of physical attack with all selfbuffs and is quite viable in trash/aoe damage, if you time your buffs. Best choice with low physical attack gear.

Even a good single target support (only phyiscal)

Thanks so far

Scout/Warden:

Good changes on "Entling Offering" that you dont spam shot all the time :D

Has a really strong AOE with his ISS skill combined with Entling Offering, because of the extra damage which isn't decreased. 60 seconds CD are good in this combo.

Good physical attack buff combined with a low physical dmg increasement makes this class a good choice for all, who are not familiar or experienced with the scout playstyle.

Also good single target support (only pdps) with Snipe.

Stronger than scout/rogue and a good choice for some solo actions

Scout/Druid

Nice class so far. Cool physical attack buff with Focus dependent on your ranged damage. Nice instant Snipe and the Curse Bringer is a good skill too.

The class got some kinda useless skills like every 40 seconds 32 rage/focus/energy for the group and the aggro reduce for the second person in the hatelist of the target. Kinda useless, but it's ok. The class is really strong, because you can deal good damage in trash too with the instant Snipe.

1 suggestion I have is, that elven eye should be changed, that it is a perma buff like blood arrow and not only 60 seconds. Also I would reduce the mana cost to 1% per seconds and add a 10 seconds CD to the skill, if you remove it or loose it because you ran out of mana. The scout/warrior got a 15 min buff with a bit more crit dmg.

Really strong class and one of the best scouts.

Scout/Priest

Nice group support with "Spiritual Leader" and the damage of "Screen Attack".

Good playstyle with instant Snipe and reduced cooldown and "ok" heal support with Vampire Arrows, but you don't need it ;)

One suggestion is to change "Mana Arrows", because right now they are kinda useless. Maybe it could be changed into magical and physical attack increasement for group member?

Scout/Mage

Seriously, like I said before in this thread. Change "Wind’s Whistle" back to 100% damage or maybe 50%.

This class is the strongest scout AOE class. Maybe the strongest AOE class overall, because of "Ignite" which you can spam. Don't get me wrong. Don't change Ignite. But this class should be an AOE scout in my opinion but right now, he has really strong single target dmg too, because Wind Arrows are doing more than 1000% dps with a wl/mage in group.

Also this class has a physical attack buff (yeah again only physical :( )

I would suggest to reduce Wind’s Whistle back to 100% or reduce it furthermore. One class should not do best AOE damage and strong/best single target damage.

Overall this class is stronger than all other scouts.

Scout/Warlock

Yes, I tested this class even without elite skills ;)

Don't know if you plan to implement elite skills for class, which haven't one yet. The class is kinda low in damage. Without a warlock/mage in group, this class is quite decent because of your own "Warp Charge".

But right now it is the worst scout with scout/champ ;)

Scout/Knight

What can I say. I don't know what you plan with this class. Right now it is totally low.

Has group rage/energy/focus recovery, has a 4 sec CD healing skill, has an improved Enhanced Armor with 10% damage reduce, has a group buff with 570!! physical and magical attack (kinda useless).

If this class should be a dps, there are several changes needed. For example:

Repelling Arrow should deal AOE damage, after it hitted the target. Healing Shot can be changed, that it will not heal but does extra damage dependent on ranged weapon damage. The "Spirit Meld" increasement should be a percentage like 5 or 10%. "Armor-piercing Arrow" should increase the damage of "Disarmament" and add a 3 second CD on it.

Mana Conversion could be totally changed for a short selfbuff for increased damage or can be a group recover over time, but then it should include Mana recovery with a percentage for mdps classes.

If this class should be a tank like rogue/knigt:

The class needs a shield, otherwise it would be hard to tank. Repelling Arrow should deal AOE damage with an aggro multiplier. Holy Strike should be calculated based on ranged weapon damage. "Escape Danger" can be changed to convert maybe 50% strength and dex into stamina? "Enhanced Armor Perfection" should increase the defence buff value too, because leather classes have really really low p-defence on items and get low defence from stamina. Also the scout has no evasion skill for example. Just a few ideas. Don't know what you planned

Kind regards

Edit: Overall you see, scouts are a pdps supporter. This is maybe a reason, why there is a big gap of mages to all pdps classes.

Hey. I would like to see at warden \ rogue,

warden \ mage, warden \ warrior, warden \ scou normal pets dmg and the normal value of a physical attack from strength.

What do you mean with physical attack from strength?

Different classes get a different value of physical attack from 1 point strength. I don't think, that this should be changed, otherwise they can start the balancing again.

Kind regards

... Instead, I would propose to make wings and the most rare card a fixed price, for example for the price of 25 * 50 = 2500 atlas scrolls or make them obtainable in-game in a different way.

Best regards

Yibsi :)

I would support it with 2500 scrolls.

But 25 * 100 = 2500 ;)

Kind regards

Hello,

maybe you can get yellow stats of inferno/gorge for energy of justice.

Items, cores and fragments shouldnt be able to get for energy of justice, because one time it was said, that this game is a MMORPG and the people should play together (As I asked for reducing the player amount in RoFL B2 ^^ )

Kind regards

Hi,

regarding latest Patch for scout/mage

"Increased Wind’s Whistle extra damage to 300%."

That was not necessary. It is too strong in my opinion. Now this class is, related to all other scouts, totally too strong. Nice single target and aoe damage.

Please reduce it too 100% like it was. All other scouts are far behind this class now.

Kind regards

You think 150kk each hit is balanced with priest/warrior like it was?

Change your playstyle like it was said. This class is still decent

I tested rogue/mage. It is at the same level like champ/wl. little behind rogue/warden in my opinion

Greetings,

It is suggested that you do not make any irrational decisions pertaining to your own equipment items as a result of this patch.

First,

read the first post in this thread.

And after all, everyone should always see the "overall package" of one class combination. For example the priest/warrior has raid patk/matk buff. He can revive during battle, has a group damage reduction and Soul Bond.

In my opinion, classes which have group/raid support, should not do the highest damage of all classes.

Just my 2 cents

BTW: I did not checked the changes in instance until I wrote this

Hi,

regarding rogue/mage:

"Enlievened Blade" and "Hell Blades" does not have any AOE decrement. Please add this.

To rogues:

I suggest that "Premeditation" does not increase Wound Attack damage. 100% critical hits is definitly strong enough :O

Did not test in rofl yet, but in itnal this class is kinda broken

Kind regards

Last nerfs on champ aoe and others changes on them, make me think in one aspect of the game, one huge aspect, we can't forget in this balance. Tiers farming. This is really important and, right now, the most efficient way is 99 Ice ini + champ/mage.

I would suggest, if is possible, to remove the stuns in mobs from that instance (only before boss 1) so we could use any class we like to farm after this balance. Champ/mage got a few changes (to be usable as endgame dps) and it scares me we lose its shield making farming a nightmare. Please consider it.

faming tier stones with champ/mage is much easier now than before.

Kind regards

Latest change on ch/r:

Champion/Rogue

• Removed Shadow Pulse extra damage portion.*
    • Removed Shadow Explosion physical damage increment.*
    • Changed Runecraft – Haste to give movement speed instead of offhand weapon damage.*
    • Reduced Death Arrives cooldown to 3 minutes and added 20% 1-H hammer damage to effect.*

Why your team forces ppl to make 1h hammer to play ch/r? Dual 1h is broken on ch/r and what do you do? You nerf 2h hammer part even more, while making 1h slightly lower? Guess what, ch/r dual hammer is still broken and now 2h is nerfed instead of nerfing dual wield. Why you do this? To satisfy someone who made dual wield? What about people who use 2h hammer and enjoy playing ch/r for last few years? I dont want to play ch/m, you nerfed ch/wl, so champ best now is 1h, why you do this?

This is all incredibly disappointing, I will refrain from posting for a while, not that you care but this was incredibly disappointing change coupled with killing wd tank, makes me wonder if i want to continue playing this game.

Totally agree. Does it make sense, that a 1h hammer with 5-6 tiers lower is stronger than a 2h hammer?

In fact. Ppl who have t16 2h hammer do less damage than ppl with a t10 or t11 1h hammer. that will ruin every player who liked! a specific class combo.

I guess nearly all players are asking themself: Will playernet provide one free weapon change for every player, after the balancing is over? I can smell the rage of some/all champions (and i don't mean the class resource)

Kind regards

Regarding to the latest changes on Scout/Mage and Scout/warden. (I tested a bit)

The Scout/warden was still viable, now this class is probably the strongest of all scouts and he has group pdps support.

The changes of the wind arrow for the scout/mage are nice and would make this class maybe viable, but why should someone play the scout/mage with a skill that has only 30-40% proc chance for only the wind arrow? Then you can better play the scout/warden with 50% proc chance, but for all skills. So the scout/warden has all the scout/mage has, but even better :/

I would like if the scout/mage got some changes for fire dmg or something else, otherwise this class is way behind like the scout/knight

Kind regards

Hi,

first of all: Thanks for all patches you made so far (so good and the bad ^^)

Regarding the latest patch: I guess the rogue/knight should be a tankable class?

The class lacks on HP and physical def to really be a tank. Also you can't use a shield at this class.

I would suggest to improve the physical def from "Enhanced Armor" for this class or make this class able to use a shield. right now you don't even reach 2kk p-def :/

Kind regards

Hello,

the skill "Defenders Roar" (ID: 1500761) from warrior/priest is kinda buggy.

The 10% HP buff effect dissapears, if you re-cast the skill and have it already in your bufflist, the HP effect will be removed. You need to cancel the buff manual and re-cast it.

Kind regards

Hello,

I have a suggestion to shields and talisman. After the latest patch, that the golden wings are gold rarity, it would be nice as tank and heal, that also a golden talisman and shield exists.

Maybe you can implement an upgrade for the aldo talisman and shield (like the upgrade for the dalanis nightmare jewellery).

Kind regards

Scouts and Rogues have the same equipment with same stats, except the weapon....

yes, but you choose your own stats, right? Let's say you chose a scout, it's better to do 3/3 for him, and for the rogue, 6 stats in Dex will be better. I think that no one will be against this change, because it will not affect the scouts in any way, because the change in the bonus properties of Dex will be tied only to the rogue class

No, even for rogues 3/3 is best. And that's why I am against this, cause it was said that it is not planned to change anything.

As Byte said, it is not planned. Right now, it would be a big big shitstorm, cause more and more are getting their ultimate gear, which would be for leather classes (yes, rogues and scouts are leather classes) useless and destroy their items in this moment.

And cause Byte said, that it is not planned, I am against this now in this state of balancing.

so now that the scouts have made their equipment, the rogue fighters have to suffer? I suppose I don't want to do things in STR because I'm a rogue. I want to get more patk from DEX for this very reason. what does the scout have to do with it? I don’t understand. if I'm talking specifically about the rogue class

Scouts and Rogues have the same equipment with same stats, except the weapon....

As Byte said, it is not planned. Right now, it would be a big big shitstorm, cause more and more are getting their ultimate gear, which would be for leather classes (yes, rogues and scouts are leather classes) useless and destroy their items in this moment.

And cause Byte said, that it is not planned, I am against this now in this state of balancing.