Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Official Post

We do not plan to change the way this skill works currently.

Greetings

• indeed R/K class is very interesting. but in order to make a real tank I feel like I need to add something. Can anyone who understands this class give me advice?

greeting

With this class with gold leather gear 3/3 stated + Wb shield stam/dex stated I`m able to tank up to Hoto/rofl. Since the last change of adding a 15 min def buff Its really easy to play. You wont die if you are fully buffed on def and you rotate your displine shield and your 99 Iss correctly. The combo is as simple as spaming Hole Strike, and Punishment to get the agroo buff as fast as posible mixing if with the white atacks. You can also use Throw to pull mobs from far away,

And the problem on that I see on this class is that is hard to do big pulls cause your main AoE is your white attack and some times mobs are dead before you can even Atack once :D

Is really fun class to play

• can someone please explain the change of d/wl lvl 70 elite.

i dont under stand the need to change that skill and now it feels useless.

btw can you give druid a skill to cast while moving like warlock and bard has ?

if not can can someone give a civil answer why not ?

• R/Wrd

Oakwalkers from Phantom blade in total hit 22 times while summoned but the Phantom-blade always triggers only 13 times. So the last 10 seconds of oakwalkers spawned the skill doesnt do any damage anymore.

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Official Post

Oak Walkers are supposed to use Phantom Blade every 2 seconds, as intended.

Greetings

• For 12 seconds? As I saw it is only triggered every 2 seconds for the next 12 seconds

BTW: Please check that phantom blade triggers even if the mob is invisible (example balton)

• Is there a way that Priest can get a similiar skill to Weakening Seeds from Druids?

All these Druid/Priest nerfs to encourage other healing classes, but people will never play another mainheal because of Seeds and Prayer+Atkbuff.

This Update would make Priest/X classes viable in 6-man Ini.

Also can Warden/Priest and other healclasses which are not Druid and Priest as main get a Ressurectionskill that it can use outside combat without CD?

• regarding m/ch and b/s

whether m/ch is still OP or b/s is totally useless. With better gear and higher weapon as b/s I did only at balton and endboss (was fast dead) more dmg than m/ch. rest of the rofl m/ch was always stronger. In single/aoe sustain/buffed situations :O

I heared someone said here that m/ch is dead now. If that is the fact, b/s needs a strong push. But I think m/ch is simply very strong. Maybe check ;)

• regarding m/ch and b/s

whether m/ch is still OP or b/s is totally useless. With better gear and higher weapon as b/s I did only at balton and endboss (was fast dead) more dmg than m/ch. rest of the rofl m/ch was always stronger. In single/aoe sustain/buffed situations :O

I heared someone said here that m/ch is dead now. If that is the fact, b/s needs a strong push. But I think m/ch is simply very strong. Maybe check ;)

I would wish for a low cd Aoe ( like reflecting shot or similar ) so that you dont do singletarget dmg vs groups of mobs

( And in generell a more complexx skill choice then spamming 2 skills and 1 every 15s over a whole ini)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• is d/wrl lvl 70 elite skill working as intended? after tuning on this buff i always end with big matt reduction compared with skill tuned off.

?

If you use it with mdps gear, then yes :D You don't have that much stamina and wisdom which gets transformed, so with the 25% magical attack reduce, you end up with less matk than before using the skill :D

I guess it makes only sense in heal gear to use.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• is d/wrl lvl 70 elite skill working as intended? after tuning on this buff i always end with big matt reduction compared with skill tuned off.

?

If you use it with mdps gear, then yes :D You don't have that much stamina and wisdom which gets transformed, so with the 25% magical attack reduce, you end up with less matk than before using the skill :D

I guess it makes only sense in heal gear to use.

It's fine for me if it is intended, but i would like to see any DEV response :D
    many things used to work different than it should in the past so :D

• I would like to make a suggestion for the k/wl

wis-player can play as d/wl for a better dmgoutput without adding a second gear for the solo-content.

int-player can also heal (wl/d) and tank (wl/k).

str-player can also play as dd and tank dependet of the second class.

dex-player can also tank (r/k;s/k).

i would suggest to change the k/wl in the direction to the d/wl for adding a better farmperformance for stam-player.

Surely you can play as k/r and cant die bc. of the selfhealing, but you dont have dmg for the solo-content.

i think the k/wl doesnt need a hard change, maybe just add a transform-buff to a passive skill.

for example: add to two-hand weapon mastery [1490501] a stamina into strength transform and add a strength buff dependent of your shield phyiscal defense.

these changes would support new ppl and ppl without an second endcontent gear :).

Greetings

• I just found that after the recent patches. almost every layer is going down and there is no clear balance yet. Most players say the chain class is the most useless and the most trash-worthy. that's really sad for the players of that class. I took the magic class and also felt that I was no longer interested in this class. It's sad for the game if there's no clear balance and it should be stopped. instead we can modify a few classes that almost nobody plays to. Perhaps that will ignite a renewed interest.

my personal opinion. Thanks for reading it.

• I just found that after the recent patches. almost every layer is going down and there is no clear balance yet. Most players say the chain class is the most useless and the most trash-worthy. that's really sad for the players of that class. I took the magic class and also felt that I was no longer interested in this class. It's sad for the game if there's no clear balance and it should be stopped. instead we can modify a few classes that almost nobody plays to. Perhaps that will ignite a renewed interest.

my personal opinion. Thanks for reading it.

don't trust other ppl... chain classes are not most useless... it's more vice versa.... there are some chain classes, that are one of the top dps this game have, if you can play them. try for example w/wl, wrd/s or ch/wl as an example for every main chain class.

Not to mention d/w, a really really strong class with super support/heal ability as dps

• I suggest the idea of plate gear dps!

Maybe not for k/wl, bcs it's supposed to play with chain, but there are other plate gear classes, which are not very popular I think. wrd/w for example isn't really popular.

Or maybe knight/bard, knight/priest, knight/warrior or knight/warden could be reworked for a dps.

• On Champ/Knight you can put your Stamina into Str.In Dps Form. If that is something what can help you. That does not mean i dont like that idea. I am up for more variability at all! Just an idea if that can help you for solo farming. For sure that class is a tank and dont deal that much dmg like a full dps class in inies. But for solo farming i think its worth to use.

Greetings

• Pls dont touch Warden/Warrior its one of the tiny pool of tank classes except Knight which can tank every instance :///

I suggest Knight/Warden as Plate-Gear Dps.

WjQl7HI.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited 2 times, last by Idhril ().

• If you give a stamina convertion to K/Wd, please add an active part to a passive.

K/Wd is a fun dps class and I'd hate so see that change.

The skill could be akin to D/Wl: "Converts x% of your stamina to strength, but reduces your patk by y%." This way it wouldn't benefit chain K/Wd.

• If you give a stamina convertion to K/Wd, please add an active part to a passive.

K/Wd is a fun dps class and I'd hate so see that change.

The skill could be akin to D/Wl: "Converts x% of your stamina to strength, but reduces your patk by y%." This way it wouldn't benefit chain K/WD

I suggest to do it like this:

It will be good when the skill for transformation(stam->str) designed like the 104 bard ISS for example.(plate gear is on -> get the buff)

WjQl7HI.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited 2 times, last by Idhril ().