Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• i think there's a bug with d/wl 's lvl 70 elite toxic possession id#1490628. in world it changes int into stam and in instances it changes stam/wis into int (old way).

i checked in several inis to test out and all same results.

• Following changes may not be applied in all zones until next maintenance, values might be differ in in-game tooltips. They will be active in Atlantis CH3 and all custom instances.

Druid

Druid/Warlock

• Fixed Toxic Possession wasn’t working properly.
  • I have a suggestion for the title "Destroyer of the Underworld" (532049)

Would it be possible to change the 5% reduced MP Consumption to 5% reduced resources consumption?

When this title was introduced there were only a few classes dealing dark damage and unsing that title (warlocks). Nowdays there is a variety of classes with different resources, so I feel that MP only is a bit outdated.

Greetings.

• Warden/Champ:

This class is in a very weird spot right now. All eliteskills are screaming that this is a tankclass. Since this class cannot use Plate Armour, I assume you are supposed to play with Chain gear. However, even if you use full Chain DPS gear, the Pet has issues with Aggro.

Suggestions:

1) Please increase the attack Scaling of Pet 1490520 so it does more aggro in Aoe-Pulls.

2) Please give the pet a single-Target 200-Range skill with high aggromulti and high cooldown (like 20 seconds) to make sure the Pet can Tank in a fullburst situation against a Boss.

3) If possible, please make the Pet visible in AgroMeter. Or is this an addon-specific issue?

Thank you,

Blackkid

• M/ch

Could you please stop buffing and then nerfing until is useless? With this change class will be again a shame in single burst dmg and organs. A 35% nerf is crazy. Organs dmg was already meh, now it will be one of the worst ingame.

If you wanna keep this nerf in single burst you have to add single sustain buff. 30% cast for 30s. 90s cd. It is needed.

Changed Electric Explosion Expertise to increase charged damage of Electric Explosion to 2800 from 2300 instead of allowing double damage

• right now, pre-patch, m/ch is f**** strong. insane aoe and silly simple 40-50kk single burst dps oO

I think everybody knows, that buffing -> nerfing -> buffing -> nerfing is not pleasant for the players, but tbh classes that are silly OP needs adjustments.

Why such classes gets so strong without simple tests before release is another topic

• Official Post

Why such classes gets so strong without simple tests before release is another topic

Tests for initial changes for a class are done by considering and preparing a common raid setup, and further changes are done by popular, different raid setups which class has been picked after the initial patch. We are aware but unfortunately, this is making some classes impossible to prevent being weak and strong at same time and resulting in not making happy some portion of player base who play the class but our purpose is making the gap between weak and strong in different setups minimal rather than making it balanced for all, because it is not possible.

Greetings

• I have a suggestion for barde/priest

every other comb allowed to wear other weapons or offhand items.

b/w -> 15/15 -> chain, offhand

b/s -> 15/15 -> leather, bow

b/r -> 15/15 -> leather, dagger

b/m -> 15/15 -> talisman

b/k -> 15/15 -> plate, shield

b/wd -> 15/15 -> chain, leather, 2-h axe,

b/d -> 15/15 -> 2-h wand

b/wl ->15/15 -> talisman

b/ch -> 15/15 -> offhand, leather

b/priest -> 15/15 -> lp-buff

maybe at to the 15/15 of b/priest a talisman [1491148]

suggestion for k/ch

for more variation and balance add to aggressive victim [ 1490482] 20 parry value per stack.

its hard to survive without full gold gear without the physical defense of other k/ combs.

Greetings.

• right now, pre-patch, m/ch is f**** strong. insane aoe and silly simple 40-50kk single burst dps oO

Please explain this. From my pov, the class is stupidly weak, can't compete with any magical class in the game, even wl/wd is stronger in aoe and single target in both burst and sustain Oo Sometimes it seems to me, I'm playing on a different server xD

Please explain this. From my pov, the class is stupidly weak, can't compete with any magical class in the game, even wl/wd is stronger in aoe and single target in both burst and sustain Oo Sometimes it seems to me, I'm playing on a different server xD

I would really want to spectate ur runs and see what u are doing (especially what ur tank and support are doing when i read ur "results"), Everytime i saw that class intern/random it was top dps, outclasses everyone in AOE, beat or competed with good single target classes at balton/astaroth. Only weakness was organs if u dont get good support.

And i saw in 1 week atleast 10-20 times that class.

They commented what they wanted to achieve with the mage changes so they benefit from support more and are weaker with less/bad support, so if u have bad support ur damage will be much lower and that was completly achieved with these changes.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Being strong in other aspects as you say has nothing to do with totally destroying its single dmg. What you gonna do? Change gear in organs and be afk in b1, balton and last as we did the last 2 years? Makes no sense, how is that a balance. If one part of a class is strong do small nerfs until is good and don't remove others.

Btw rwd is freaking strong both single and aoe and I didn't see any complains here. Rch has been the most broken class ever since balance started and had good-best dmg in literally every zone and instance of the game. And hey, is still there. Mages didn't complain. That was your job and ofc you didn't say a word.

I'm really sick of leathers getting in mdps balance when we say nothing about their classes. Focus on your classes and leave us alone for once. Thanks.

• Yes please only mages can decide about mage changes, so stop commenting about leather.

Very good way of going into balancing thx.

And as u saw my previous comment about leather classes im not crying like other people that everything is too weak.

• Yes please only mages can decide about mage changes, so stop commenting about leather.

Very good way of going into balancing thx.

I don't comment about pdps because I don't use them. I don't have the proper knowledge of those classes to say where they need a nerf, a buff or which skills should be changed. That should be the way of balance. Listen to the people who actually play and know the classes.

At the end my messages are a bunch of confused faces by leathers who has no idea about the mdps classes i'm talking about. They read the word mage and is an instant dislike. So no, those people opinions shouldn't count on mdps balance same as I won't interfere in pdps balance.

Why is this so hard to understand. Focus on what you have experience.

This isn't specifically about you, is for everyone.

Regards.

• Good that i live in a world of free speech and i can share my opinion freely and if u dont want it than go somewhere where everyone gets censored thank you.

• Yeah okay that explains a lot i guess. So in other words, support in most groups isn't good enough to properly playtest a mage nowadays, bcz mage went to be an endgame-only class now that either requires highly tiered gear or the best support you can get for your money? :/ Conclusion: the dependency of other classes has increased again for the mage, is this correct? :/

• Its correct that mages, before the change, was less depending on good support.

Now they depend more on it just like pdps.

What do you mean by, increased again for mage, so far i saw mage as beeing the less dependent class which didnt fall off that much when ur support was part-time afk.

U can try playtest r/ch without any support than u can see what it means to be relying onto support.

• Yeah okay that explains a lot i guess. So in other words, support in most groups isn't good enough to properly playtest a mage nowadays, bcz mage went to be an endgame-only class now that either requires highly tiered gear or the best support you can get for your money? :/ Conclusion: the dependency of other classes has increased again for the mage, is this correct? :/

Its correct that mages, before the change, was less depending on good support.

Now they depend more on it just like pdps.

What do you mean by, increased again for mage, so far i saw mage as beeing the less dependent class which didnt fall off that much when ur support was part-time afk.

U can try playtest r/ch without any support than u can see what it means to be relying onto support.

Increased again after the earlier general mage nerf and buff of warp charge in mdmg.. "Again" is relative I guess, bcz some time has passed already since.

• Oh hallo Mages✋ welcome to the life of a Champion 🤭

• I don't need to explain everyone a class, but to be clear: how the hell can m/ch outplayed in aoe. This class has an elite skill as non gcd which hits every target in range. And being afk at b1? Wth.... My scout/rogue did less single burst dmg than m/ch of kaga.

It's like everyone crying like at the latest mage changes, where every mdps cried mage is dead.... Mage isn't dead. But you can't do top dps with crap gear anymore. It's more like all leather classes now

In general and for balancing mages, it's better now as far as I saw, except some special classes^^

Edit: 1 problem for balancing btw is rofl. Mobs are dieing super fast, even bosses, and with a full raid, you can't compare. 6 ppl are maximum for this instance with golden gear in my opinion

• In single dmg is getting a 35% nerf. Unless you solo a boss in 5 seconds I don't think any class should get that direct nerf ever.

Btw s/r? I only read complains here in forum saying that class is underperforming in single burst (b1, balton...) and is one of worst leathers ... maybe is not the best class to compare 🤔

That aoe require a bleed (3s cd) and the aoe itself has 2s cd. Isn't spammable as other classes. Anyway, that skill shouldn't be the main source of dmg in burst aoe (b2 mobs, lake...). If that is the reason of class being broken in those places then add dmg reduction per target or a limit of 6 targets (should be used in small groups not in big ones). I think the skill was designed more like single dmg push (same as m/s shot) and not as a distance spammable aoe as m/d or m/wd.

About mages needing more supports. Well yeah, it is true. Gotta need to adapt and that's it.

• piercing arrow

skill deal dmg like earth pulse then we should use him like earth pulse

now we need target for skill who deal dmg in line

for what we need this target ?

pls change this like earth pulse or if we need target skill schould deal dmg in radius from mob who we target

ty :)