Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Champion/Priest:

Since you are planning changes to Ch/P, it would be much appreciated if Revival Blast (lvl 60 elite) would be reworked.

It's utterly useless. I never used it in the past and don't even have it in my interface. A mediocre heal that costs you 50% of your life and roots you for 4 seconds just doesn't cut it.

Champion/Rogue:

Same goes for Ch/R Smoke Diffusion(lvl 60 elite). The skill had minor use before as a tank, but since Ch/R only has dps related elite skills I don't see its purpose. It's just a dead skill for the class.

Lastly, I've got a question regarding

• Changed Waiting Game -> Hesitant Touch; Changes your Shadow Pulse to be flawless and do not get affected by global cooldown for 30 seconds.

From my understanding flawless means no gcd, right ? Shadow Pulse currently has no gcd. While I appreciate that you changed Waiting Game (which was next to useless anyway), does that mean Shadow Pulse gets a gcd again ?

• Changed Plasma Arrow to Alternative Current; Passive: When successfully use an electric spell, you will be in Charged state for 10 seconds. Charged state will provide same effects as previous Plasma Arrow. electric spells are Electrostatic Charge, Discharge, Electric Bolt, Electric Explosion, Thunderstorm, Voltage Seize
    • Increased Electric Compression duration to 30 seconds from 20, increased Static Field damage gain to 25% from 15%.

Those electric spells still permanently remove Electric Compression buff. What's the point of increasing its duration to 30s if we lose it every second (m/ch combo for example).

Change charged state to not remove Electric Compression.

Mages can't be even viable without this.

• Druid/Warlock

When you use Toxic Possesion (1490628) all your Int is transformed into Stamina and Wisdom leaving you with 0 Int

Gyazo

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Changed Plasma Arrow to Alternative Current; Passive: When successfully use an electric spell, you will be in Charged state for 10 seconds. Charged state will provide same effects as previous Plasma Arrow. electric spells are Electrostatic Charge, Discharge, Electric Bolt, Electric Explosion, Thunderstorm, Voltage Seize
    • Increased Electric Compression duration to 30 seconds from 20, increased Static Field damage gain to 25% from 15%.

Those electric spells still permanently remove Electric Compression buff. What's the point of increasing its duration to 30s if we lose it every second (m/ch combo for example).

Change charged state to not remove Electric Compression.

Mages can't be even viable without this.

Playing M/Ch now be like:
    https://i.gyazo.com/92da10906d3fc593c1f01b3ad6c1abbd.mp4

• The change from the champion/priest has literally killed this class, because it has no damage Support now anymore. why not change it to 11% for Party instead of 11% only for Player. 10%lowerd would be a 100%nerf of this buff. now there is no reason to play this class anymore. the aoe dmg nerf from 100 range to 60 is abit to much in my eyes maybe change it to 75 range

WjQl7HI.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited 3 times, last by Idhril ().

• can i suggest making Purgatory fire only for this class to dont have Global cd but instead only 1s cd for this skill. make it so some elite skills changes purgatory fire to do not have GC but instead 1s cd. thet would make it viable aoe dps instead like this is not good at all :(

i belive thet simple change would make mage/bard compete with other dps classes :)

• looking in the combat log, the Engineer's Blade is triggered once a second, independent of attack speed.

Note that the blade triggers twice. once for main and once for offhand

Edit: the skill is a toggle skill like auto shot

• Mage/Warrior:

1) please increase the duration of 499589 to 15min. A 5min buff is really annoying. You changed so many 5min buffs to 10 or 15min, please increase this also.

After running with this class (only 60% of my buff gear is complete) I have to say I'm rather dissappointed. Maybe increase the damage of Flame or sth. but I found the burst rather bad.

Greetings.

• It might be worth considering making "Flame" on this particular combination (no other) dependent on spellcasting speed (CPS). Of course, this effect would have to be limited to staffs only, so that if you put on a wand and talisman, the ability wouldn't be too OP.

Greetings

• Regarding Warrior/Warden:

Currently the class needs to use way too many skills in order to buff up: Suprise Attack > Air Tremor > Powerhouse Sword > Savage Whirlwind (for Wild Howl buff) > Attack Weakener (which needs Probing Attack debuff). This makes it very unpleasant to play.

I suggest the following changes:

-Wild Howl (lvl 35 elite): Change it to proc with Charged Chop and Power of the Wood Spirit instead. This would make it way easier to get the buff in both AoE and singletarget situations, while Savage Whirlwind remains a useful filler skill/stun.

-Attack Weakener: Remove the requirement for Probing Attack debuff or change the buff to be triggered with Probing Attack instead. Having to use your strongest skill to buff up is bad enough, there is no need for a setup skill that slows things down even further.

• Ch/B

If I activate Shield Form and switch into Dissambly Mode, the negative effects of Shield Form stay on the character until I reactivate and deactivate Shielf Form properly. Is this intended? Feels buggy. Maybe let both buffs overwrite each other entirely, makes the class much more comfortable to play. Now I need to cancel a buff before activating another... :rolleyes:

• Priest/Bard

Can you change 1491251 (Holy Tunes) so that you can choose the target around which it should heal? Right now you always cast it around yourself. As a heal, you normally don't want to stand next to the tank/melee dps so the hot doesn't reach them most of the time (cause of the limited range).

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited 2 times, last by Laisha ().

• Hi

Regarding warlock:

Reduce the execution time of the skill "Severed Consciousness" (ID 497962) from 1.5 seconds to 1 second.

Yes I know the skill was converted to wl/s this way but maybe it would be good to make this effect available to the whole class.

Thank you

• The dire state of Bard/Rouge

After testing this class in various group composition it became very clear that this class is basicly unplayable for about 75% of the instance.

The Full Burst in Aoe

Works pretty good in my Opinion and does very good damage, and gets better if u have more than 1 b/r for a second kick to know down another wave of enemies.

The off burst in Trash

Well there is the problem off this class besides the massive energy AND focus problems, there are 2 aoes:

Mass Destruction which deals very little damage in offburst if no skill(1491133) is applied because then u do only mainhand DPS which on this class u barely have any of it AND u cant always affort that skill because it costs 40 energy AND 18 focus + the cost of (1491133) with 27 focus which comes to a total cost of 40 energy and 45 focus for 1 aoe, without any focus recovery u wont be able or can afford to use this combination.

2nd AOE (1491338) the Octav skill which has an elite so it deals Dark Damage.

well 1st its again ONLY main hand dps which this class doesnt really have and it also got nerfed to 644%. This skill combined with 20s cd doesnt really add that much to the class.

My Fix for the offburst disaster:

Give some kind of energy/focus regeneration

Change "1491338" too main and offhand dps like every skill of that class

reduce energy cost of Mass destruction and invert the Offhand and main hand dps so it can profit from the higher offhand dps OR give a Damage buff to the tamburin as a mainhand weapon.

Full Burst Single target

I guess thats where u wanted to make this class shine since, if u are able to stack to 10, it can absolutly destroy the boss. It also brings a bit of support to the group so if you change the class a bit that its better in offburst/trash then the Fullburst in Single target should take a nerf.

Sustain Single Target

Same as AOE sustain in offburst its absolutly trash, for example b2 in rofl u can see how bad it is to stand at a boss without anything to do since at 1 point u can spam a non gcd skill and thats it.

At bosses u can stack ur daggers which do without buffs no real dps since u dont have any weapon damage

In Trash the stacking is way to slow to not use "1491130" on Cooldown.

Conclusion:

This class feels very bad too play and definitly needs some love. In Comparison to other good/decent classes it will always fall behind even on better gear.

This was all tested with t11/12 gold gear and t14 weapons and compared to a wide range of singletarget/aoe classes

and most of the times this class falls off very fast after the first pull and u get the feeling of beeing useless until the next time u have all buffs up.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• I already mentioned this after my tests on the eq t13 and t15 weapons. Damage is missing here.

• Hey there,

i have always been the jerk who likees to k/m as mdps, tho i suggest something that way:

Let "Light Energy Weapon" (ID:490034) increase the light damage based on how much Intelligence you have.

To have an example, maybe for each 2000 points Intelligence 1% more light damage.

Friendly regards Nethrandiel.

Addendum: And yes, i am serious about that^^

• Maybe K/M could be changed to inflict lightdamage through LEW by using any skill, so that every physical/magical hit you deal to a target, additional magical light damage is inflicted, similar to warlock Soulcrusher. That would require the player to actually "do" something and wouldn't just bind the LEW to whitehits. Maybe the damage could really scale with intelligence, this way the tank wouldn't be much more powerful I guess.