Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Mages get cast speed too, pdps have limit about speed.

20,6% speed = 20,6% dmg? :/

But i like general idea of this changes <3

The limit for pdps attack speed is the same. mdps got also cast speed before. It is just for compensate this in patch notes:Reduced magical damage output by 20%.-> should be the same damage output like before, but only with wl/m warp charge :-)(but don't forget the overall -30% damage output tomorrow ;) )

• ...a short note out of the background, as I cannot resist:

If you would have had this insight to make these changes about 12 months ago, I believe some currently inactive players would still be playing...

Also:

"Changed Warp Charge to increase magical damage by 20.6% additionally."

This means buffing heals overall even further - not a good decision in this case. :saint:

Cheers!;)

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Reduced magical damage output by 20% to 90.6% from 100%. Changed Warp Charge to increase magical damage by 20% additionally.

I don't get the point of making ALL magical classes dependant of the wl/m. I mean, the patch was really good before and not it feels just bad. However, we have 1 hour left to react on it and change the whole thing again, yaay.

Maybe you also could add my suggestion of S/Wl making Poisonous Snipe not trigger gcd? And additionally make the Warden/Champ a plate tank, since it's useless as a chain class?

And additionally make the Warden/Champ a plate tank, since it's useless as a chain class?

Please don't. Wd/Ch can tank rofl in chain dps gear, I don't know where you see a useless class...

Those chain players i saw, weren't able to do so... so I was thinking, it was a general issue of this class. Haven't tried it yet by myself, cuz I got not chain gear. However, having another plate tank would be great, since warden is a great tanking class.

• Reduced Arcadian Patience rate to 1% from 10%. can we just remove this buff already? Its been a long time and its not needed at all now

They cannot do that, because as of its original purpose it would mean ending the class balancing. ^^

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by melodic ().

• all get -30%

mages get -10%

warlock gets -14%

Additionally:

• Reduced magical damage output to 90.6% from 100%.

But the counterpart of that nerf is the Warp Charge buff from warlock, we will have to see how it will affect the future of mages in general.

Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.

• all get -30%

mages get -10%

warlock gets -14%

Additionally:

But the counterpart of that nerf is the Warp Charge buff from warlock, we will have to see how it will affect the future of mages in general.

easy. 90,6% *20,6% buff of Warp Charge means a push of mdps by ~9,26%

I don't think that mdps classes were underperforming in general. We'll see but I guess some mdps classes are overperforming after the change

• Additionally:

easy. 90,6% *20,6% buff of Warp Charge means a push of mdps by ~9,26%

I don't think that mdps classes were underperforming in general. We'll see but I guess some mdps classes are overperforming after the change

I never said that mdps where underperfoming or anything and the last news I received where that warp charge additionally increases the magical dmg by 10,3% and not 20,6% so overall with the warp charge the mdps isnt nerfed nor buffed thats why I said "counterpart of the nerf" -

Of course there are still the other nerfs apart of the mdps nerf in general but thats not what I meant with my post. :D

We will have to see how the nerfs affect the quality of gameplay.

Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.

• Ah ok.

Can't see patch notes xd

• Hello,

Just wondering what will happend with people that can’t afford gold gear? A full group of gorge geared ppl will be able to clean rofl like they should ?? Maybe some players need it more difficult to enjoy it (easy when you use 3kk dias gear) but what about low geared ppl that already don’t do much dps? They will just quit the game, then CoA will die just as any other server did. RIP CoA?

For my parts, I think donating here isn’t safe anymore because I feel like this server is going nowhere and slowly dying.

What about PVP patch instead of destroying every PVE class combo while trying to do balances?

My last questions : do you even ever tried to play before doing changes ? Becaus some of them make no sense to me. Nerfing classes that already sucks...

Regards,

• Fun fact: some ppl cleared RoFL where all classes did way way less damage (before class balancing or better before class pushing trip)

Those mysterious ppl had only gorge gear with gorge weapons. Maybe it could be a legend for most player, but I think the legend is true. At this mysterious time, most classes sucks in damage and still many many ppl/guilds cleared RoFL

Kind regards

• Hello,

We will figure it out soon I guess 😐

Regards,

• Heyho,

In my opinion these changes :

"Reduced magical damage output to 90.6% from 100%"

"Changed Warp Charge to increase magical damage by 10.3% additionally."

were 100% completely unnecessary.

The mage was not overperforming. He was on the same niveau as pdps and this IS a straight up additional nerf for the mage.

Every group without a wl/m, everytime you dont have the buff because ur out of range, everything thats solo farming is affected.

The wl/m was already important enough for the mdps classes because of the % elemental damage etc.

Also the wl/m is even more forced into a raid like no other class comb. (Even more than before)

It's not all about the nerfs (which mdps already got) but so much at once and this unnecessary change is not the best way.

I can agree with Ashlynn - we will see what the future shows about the change.

Greetings

• Huhu,

two suggestions:

1: can you buff champ/rogue , because of nerfing the other classcombi? maybe balance the 1hand hammer reduce into "Schattenexplosion" ID 499844. c/r isnt anyway broken or st. 24% to 28% or st.

2: in my opinion the knight/champ got not enough pdeff compared to k/r or k/w. Furthermore the stacking of "Angriffslustiges Opfer" ID 1490482 is so weak. you lose pdps for a little bit pdeff that you can stack at a boss after the burstphase. Maybe add an passive skill of pdeff or increase the stacking % of the pdeff.

Additionally "Rüstungsbrecher" ID 1490488 is more weak then "Gebieterische Abschreckung" ID 490018. maybe balance the 8% to 12-15%, means a stacking number of 3-4% each seal.

Greetings