Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Regarding Scout/Warlock...

What about changing the concentration skill (for any scout) which currently lowers focus cost by 50% for 62 seconds with a cd of 5 min.

New effect could be like 2 min cd, lowers focus cost by 50% for 30 seconds. This should be a good filler after dwarven beer ran out and could also be used in trash due to the lower cd.

I don't think other scouts are currently really using this effectively, at least I haven't heard of sustain issues of physical scouts - so this change wouldn't change anything for them :)

• I think that this idea is very good. This way the problem of maintaining focus would be partially solved. I also propose to additionally reduce the cost of focusing on particular skills by 10% :)

Greetings .

• Or just add one of the arrows to recover focus, for example mana drain shot have no use in this class, turn it into drain focus shot and recover 50-100 of it when you use it. This problem is extremely easy to fix, scouts don't have any focus problem, they changed skills in all pdps scouts to solve that old issue, I can't understand why a magic scout would need to suffer for something like that.

• Mentioned skill increase focus regeneration by 50% btw ;)

And scouts don't have many skills which cost focus, that's why pdps scouts haven't such a problem

Kind regards

• Can confirm.

• Few things about Knight/Champion...

First of all, this class is awesome! It has great utility, perfect CC for rofl, a huge hammering aggro/s and also some decent support. :thumbup:

There is only one bug/issue I found: "Electrocution Chain", this is not always pulling all mobs to you. Sometimes it only stuns them, sometimes they kinda drift to you few seconds later. Feels like they are only pulled if the skill hits on any mob and does not pull if you miss on one, but haven't tested this particularly.

Other thing: I think the aoe taunt "Heroic Roar" isn't pretty useful, since it doesn't increase your current aggro, just places you on number 1 of the list, but mobs instantly turn away if someone else deals more aggro :/ I mean, with that combo it's pretty impossible to lose aggro or not to deal enough at once, but in terms of having a second taunt, a small aggro increase would be cool :) Also if I use it as aggro leading, it has no effect as against other taunts.

• Hello i want talk about Priest/Warior this class is really good you can play any area but we have a litle bit problem of Physical Defance when we use (Berserk) skill our def also going soo low, before this class have a skill (Battle Monk Stance) giving %60 Physical defance that time really we are high survive when even boss turn to us but skill is nerf and remove %60 def , this class have high patk but useless because this is melee class you should to go near of mobs or bosses, i want to change some skill for again bring us our defance, make remove (Berserk) skill decreases physical defance or bring back even %40 defance again for (Battle Monk Stance) so that we can survive again. thanks

• Hi,

I tested Scout/Knight again some days ago in RofL and a guild mate asked me, whether I play without sec-class, cause of the usage of my skills ^^

Unfortunately I need to say, that the Scout/Knight does a lot more damage than the Scout/Champ regardings the whole instance. In other words a Scout without a sec-class do more damage than scout/champ or, the scout/champ without elite skills will do more damage than with elite ;)

Don't get me wrong. This class can do good burst damage, but thats all atm. A first good change would be, that the casts with Reflected Shot and Deadly Shot will be changed to instant skills like at all other Scout classes. This will increase the trash damage a minimum, will improve the playstyle and maybe getting more players to test this class.

I also would suggest to change Shot at Scout/Champ to a fix 1 second CD skill, that it can be used as a filler and/or stack buff within 5 seconds instead of 10 ;)

Kind Regards

• Hello.

The Priest / Rogue Link has a 50/50 Elite Skill - Fairy

The fairy has a skill - a ghostly halo, which, according to the description, gives 2% magician attack and 2% increased healing to the whole group, as well as 10% magician attack to the fairy owner.

Got a question. When you call a fairy and use her skill, a buff is activated on me, in which there is a description - an increase in 10% magician attack, and on the rest of the group members a 5% increase in healing. So, does the increased healing work for the character who summoned the fairy himself? or on all members of the group except the Priest himself? If possible, supplement these points in the description of the skill, and also correct the description of the% healing power, since the character's skills say 2%, and in the description of the activated buff - 5%.

Russian language localization.

There is also one more question. Elite skill level 40 gives an increase in the chance of a magical critical attack on all raid members for 900 seconds. at level 104, this skill increases the chance of a critical magical attack by 336 (+ -, I don't remember exactly). These stats are relatively small, thus rendering this buff useless. Is it possible to increase this indicator, for example, up to 1200 or replace it by% (for example, by 6% at level 104) or replace it with an increase in the strength of a critical magical attack, for example, by 5%? And it turns out that even after changing and reworking many elite skills of different classes, the Priest / Rogue practically remained the same useless and deprived of buffs useful for the group, with the exception of an increase in the speed of casting a spell.

:)

• Can you check what is the problem cause sometimes mine not working.

After using Rage sublimation (elite skill 60) and using Willpower Blade can not use and it says insufficient psi points . But when I use Experimental Dwarven Ale it is working . Does it need to be in combat to use Rage sublimation to get willpower blade?

And using Psychic Arrows ( it gives 1 psi point) x4 and Puzzlement ( it gives 2psi point)x1 after using that it must activate willpower blade total of 6 psi points but still it says insufficient psi points. Can someone explain what is the error or just the skill buggy? thanks

After using Rage sublimation (elite skill 60) and using Willpower Blade can not use and it says insufficient psi points . But when I use Experimental Dwarven Ale it is working . Does it need to be in combat to use Rage sublimation to get willpower blade?

And using Psychic Arrows ( it gives 1 psi point) x4 and Puzzlement ( it gives 2psi point)x1 after using that it must activate willpower blade total of 6 psi points but still it says insufficient psi points. Can someone explain what is the error or just the skill buggy? thanks

Psi are lost without combat so you probably lose them so fast before you can activate the skill on time, thats why only works with ale for you.

Psi are lost without combat so you probably lose them so fast before you can activate the skill on time, thats why only works with ale for you.

could u try using rage sublimation? even not in combat u can use it but sometimes not working. Try it many times

• could u try using rage sublimation? even not in combat u can use it but sometimes not working. Try it many times

Of course it works out of combat. You gain instantly 6 psi, but since you are not in combat you still loose one psi (as Madoxx said above).

thats why only works with ale for you

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• could u try using rage sublimation? even not in combat u can use it but sometimes not working. Try it many times

Of course it works out of combat. You gain instantly 6 psi, but since you are not in combat you still loose one psi (as Madoxx said above).

thats why only works with ale for you

Greetings.

Yes it will lose if not in combat. But I do not know why sometimes it is working and sometimes not. Just the same skills rage sublimation to get instant 6psi + Willpower Blade . You must try it using rage sublimation + willpower (try many times) in training camp and figured out why it is :)

• Of course it works out of combat. You gain instantly 6 psi, but since you are not in combat you still loose one psi (as Madoxx said above).

Greetings.

Yes it will lose if not in combat. But I do not know why sometimes it is working and sometimes not. Just the same skills rage sublimation to get instant 6psi + Willpower Blade . You must try it using rage sublimation + willpower (try many times) in training camp and figured out why it is :)

When u use any skill to Generate PSI you go into a Global Cooldown in that time you cant use any Spells and if u are out of combat u will lose PSI . This combination can make it sometimes hard to go into any construct without combat because the time between generating 6 PSI and the construct being ready to click there goes +- a second time and in that window PSI can decrease allready to 5 or 4

And when u use Dwarven Ale it is easyily possible to go into construct without combat as it is regenarating more PSI then u are loosing

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Hey, i have a question/suggestion.

Would it be possible to change skills like Thunderstorm, Meteor Shower, Healing Arrow, Surge of Awareness,....(All aoe skills that are placable) to be casted without ingame macro [/script CastSpellByName("Name of the skill")/wait 0.1/script SpellTargetUnit()] at the position of the cursor with a specific key combination(that the player can choose).

Greetings

• Hey, i have a question/suggestion.

Would it be possible to change skills like Thunderstorm, Meteor Shower, Healing Arrow, Surge of Awareness,....(All aoe skills that are placable) to be casted without ingame macro [/script CastSpellByName("Name of the skill")/wait 0.1/script SpellTargetUnit()] at the position of the cursor.

Greetings

In addition to this. Would it be possible to increase the amount of macros you can have ingame? Because since it's possible to play a variety of different classes you need a lot of macros ( All of the Siege War Skills alone consume at least 7 slots).

Since there will be new combination/possible supports skills that need a macro (as mentioned by Magarock above e.g) this would be a nice feature. ;)

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• +1

• Champion/Scout:

Pulsing Shot: Please remove the effect of pushing the target. It is very annonying when the target is constantly being shed off. The target is often pushed to a place where it can no longer be attacked.

Since this is also a class that has extreme focus problems, i suggest the following:

Pulsing Shot: Restores 50 focus instead of rage

Focused Conversion: No focus cost. Reduce or remove the 100 instant rage you get.

If adjusted it would be a fun class to play :)

• Knight/Warlock:

Master of Darkness and Light: With the adjustment you have overshot the mark a little. A 52% increase with a duration of 30 seconds and cooldown of only 90 seconds is a bit too strong. I would suggest one of the following

Increase the cooldown to 3 minutes or decrease the percentage to 30%.

Since the class still has a big focus problem, I still suggest the following:

Knight/Warlock:

Holy Power Explosion: Also, increase focus by 5-10 Points every 2 seconds as focus managment/regeneration is pretty bad.

• BTW why r/wd have elits too equip chain then maybe give on s/ch because scout have 1 subclaas with set skill too equip chain then more ppl will be play scout/chempion because this class is funy and have normal dps and no need next gear if you will do this will be soo nice to player.

PS.Sorry for me english