Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I tested priest/druid some more today and we encountered several issues we already observed earlier with Chain of Life.

The transferred dmg seems to be not always 15%, but more, seen in this scene where all dmg the tank got were whitehits form Nayat, last one with 525k, resulting in 139k transferred dmg, which clearly is more than 15%, but about 26%.

https://gyazo.com/125e2c7a793bfa65cc30da787d4499c3

Also the chain does not immediately break once the caster falls below 30%, if you are below that threshold for only a brief moment, nothing happens.

I guess the worst issue is what happens when the target/tank recieves dmg from multiple sources in a short time, then not every received hit is not only stacked together into one big one for the caster, but also seems to add up by wrong calculation, seen here during Jerath event:

https://gyazo.com/60a31ef0f874728b8917b469515f3074

The tanks hp did not even flinch that much, however I got a huge dmg spike of ~1,38kk dmg, if this were 15% of the tanks recieved dmg...well, do the math urself. :D

I guess the first issue also has its effect here.

e3347c4894bc45b4271b134290655d6f.png

https://gyazo.com/e3347c4894bc45b4271b134290655d6f

So clearly something is still severely wrong with Chain of Life.

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Reduced Summon Sandstorm cooldown to 2 seconds, changed it to be channel skill that channels for 5 hits

First of all, thank you for buffing/changing that skill.

I have just one question. Is it intended that each prog consumes 1 point of Nature's power? Because if it is this will decrease the aoe damage of this combination a lot since you're at 0 Nature's power after casting "Summon Sandstorm" 4 times which will not only decrease the magical damage but also the poison damage of this class, which you increased with the latest patch.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Hmm I think something is wrong with druid/warlock.

Nature points increase our mdmg and our poison, I can see those changes when I win or when I lose points but, toxic arrow and earth arrow are hitting exactly the same doesn't matter how many points I have (with 0 points earth arrow is true that hits less). Target was Balton in training zone.

Toxic arrow from 20 points to 0 points:

https://gyazo.com/03f6c2bf6127d7a9625419dc75ae007d

Earth arrow from 0 (you see first hit is a bit lower) to 20 points:

https://gyazo.com/84f4441f429e1b5e14a67e63245c5b97

Please consider removing only 1 point per sandstorm aoe used, right now is insane :D

• Hello,

regarding Scout/Champion there is an issue with the buff of the elite skill Deadly Shot (lvl 45). From it, you get a buff which stacks up to 10. If you have for example 4 stacks of it and use Combo Shot, the "Snipe" elite skill will disappear for a few seconds. It seems that it trigger changing "elite on/off" for a few moments.

You can see my buffs, my skill book (where Snipe disappears) and my actionbar with slot 25 (crtl + 5 shortcut)

https://gyazo.com/f3d6a5fd386e679ee81381c1b2ea7c3a

Would be cool if you can have a look at it and fix it, that the snipe changes in such constellation. I guess this behavior will occur, if you use a skill (not the Snipe), that will consume the Deadly Shot buff and reduce it below 4 stacks

Kind regards

• It's not only those skills but every skill that does poison damage.

Edit: I also think, I'M not sure though, that the skills which didn't get buffed with last patch, e.g Psychic Arrows, are doing the exact damage as before so maybe poison damage isn't increased at all with the increasment of Poison Damage from Nature's Power.

Greetings.

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Hello there have a skill at Warden class name is(Cross Chop) This skill like aoe but for infront targets its ok skill works good but there write raidus 100 its not, the radius is 10, everyone can check this. please change for to radius 100. thanks

• Scout/Warlock

The Elemental Discipline is not procced on every single target hit. Seems this has an internal 1.2s cooldown with crossbow or something.

See my screenshot, 18 hits and only 12 triggers.

2a317ffa84646632e8a3c0869852d415.png

Another test with more skills resulted in 32 hits and only 27 triggers. The higher procc rate might be related to the increased attackspeed/castspeed within my selfbuffs (no idea why).
    2a135bc0193d79c2e1f607b3bbebc974.png

So finally I tested this with all of my attackspeed cooldowns, which resulted in 20 hits and 14 proccs.
    73debe1a4d257292c1fb1c5ce76cf092.png

Even if it's not intended to proc on autoshot or spells, the amount of proccs is still strange.

• I also tested that after you mentioned it and it seems that Elemental Discipline only proccs if the skill is critical.

https://gyazo.com/348f8cd99607feec364ed8687b822e16

That is one of my tests.

Greetings.

Implemented new weapons to sealed weapon fragments.

Thank you for implementing the magical crossbow, dagger and 2-handed sword. I just have a question regarding the nonstats that improve while increasing the power level.

Each of those weapons is, at least in my opinion, designed for a magical class (Mage/Scout, Druid/Scout, Knight/Mage, Mage/Rogue etc...) but all these weapons increase the physical attack nonstat which is quite useless for every mdps/heal.

So maybe switch physical and magical attack points, so that physical points are static and magical attack dynamicly increases with power level of the weapon.

Greetings.

• Champion/Warden

• Increased Explosion Wave maximum target limit to 15.
    • Fixed Frantic Slash Marking was providing unintentional effects.
    • Fixed Protection of the Oak was removing personal pet upon use.
    • Fixed Forged Briar effect was being overridden by other class Briar Shield effects.

Good that the bug has been fixed, but still, this class needs to have the shock overload to really can compete with champ/warlock otherwise your work with this class was for nothing, because nobody will play it

• Hello,
    I'd like to report a bug regarding Scout/Mage. The Buff "Wilderness Campaign" (ID: 503291) from Combo Shot only gives you the 10.4% patk for 8 seconds. The last 12 seconds the % buff gets lost.

Regards Nghty

• Hi,

regarding Scout/Champ.

I tested the class and must say, some things are really annoying.

First: The range of the weapon or more exactly of autoshot, vampire arrow and piercing shot are way to low because of the range of the weapon, which will added to low/no range skills like auto shot, vampire arrow and piercing shot. So autoshot with a range of 20 is not playable for trash and if you use your ISS which reduce your movespeed, you will cry if the boss moves away :(

Second: The 2 elite skills Deadly Shot (lvl 40 elite) and Reflected Shot (lvl 35 elite) are now casts on this class. This result in a 1 second cast skill but both skills produce a global cooldown trigger for all skills after using, which is not a good playstyle with casts :D (no other cast produce a global cooldown trigger afaik)

Last but not least: The class is lacking of sustain dmg. In my opinion even worse than scout/knight. At the actual state of class balancing, you should not play it. Low damage compared with melee range scout (blood arrow increase damage taken ;) ) results in many deaths and frustrating :)

I like the mechanic with the deadly shot buff of this class and hope for upcoming changes.

Thank you so far! :)

• Champion/Warden

• Increased Explosion Wave maximum target limit to 15.
    • Fixed Frantic Slash Marking was providing unintentional effects.
    • Fixed Protection of the Oak was removing personal pet upon use.
    • Fixed Forged Briar effect was being overridden by other class Briar Shield effects.

Good that the bug has been fixed, but still, this class needs to have the shock overload to really can compete with champ/warlock otherwise your work with this class was for nothing, because nobody will play it

I disagree. Played the class today with hammer and did similar damage compared to ch/wl. Axe is already stronger for single target and the class would be too strong if Shock Overload would be usable with it.

Pretty sure the devs came to the same conclusion.

• I disagree.

I checked ch/wd with hammer.

And its strong, but honestly its such a fail of design if you need to play ch/wd with hammer to deal most dps.

Just lower the axe passive, and let him play with axe (shock overload)

• I disagree.

I checked ch/wd with hammer.

And its strong, but honestly its such a fail of design if you need to play ch/wd with hammer to deal most dps.

Just lower the axe passive, and let him play with axe (shock overload)

Scouts have to switch their weapons too (bow - xbow), depending wether they burst or do sustained damage.

• Hi,

regarding latest Patch for Scout/Champ:

• Removed Rain of Vengeance global cooldown trigger.
    • Reduced Area of Expertise reflection increment to 0, added removal of reflection damage loss instead.

I guess the increment should be 12%?

Also I don't get the buff of Piercing Shot not everytime. It seems to be completely random. It does not depend on crit/noncirt, range to target nor wait time between the buffs. Please check it.

Another point is, that Reflected Shot should reflect 5 times. It is only reflecting 2 times -> 3 targets are hittet.

Thanks for removing GCD on Rain of Vengeance, but on Reflected Shot and Deadly Shot would be better.

This class is anyway still lacking of damage and I will test it soon against the scout/knight, which of both are more useless ^^. I guess scout/champ

Kind regards

Edit: Reflected Shot, not Piercing Shot

• Hi,

regarding the following fix from latest patch:

Fixed Nature’s Balance effect was disappearing after some time unintentionally.

The poison damage of Nature's Balance still doesn't work. It doesn't matter wether I have 20 or 0 points of Nature's Power, each skill does the same damage.

Also Summon Sandstorm still consumes 5 points of Nature's Power (still don't know if this is intended) and does no damage, so you loose 5% magical damage and poison damage (if it works) for a skill that does no damage whatsoever. Please consider buffings sandstorm and to let it consume only 1 point of Nature's Power (as it says in the skill describton).

Greetings.

• Also regarding

Mage/Warrior

• Fixed Elemental Explosion was increasing cooldown of Thunderstorm to 30 seconds unintentionally.

The cooldown is now at 18 seconds, as it should be, but you forgot to add the 10% decrement ;)

Speaking of decrement, I think the decrement on Aquatic Storm (Mage/Priest) is too low atm. This combination is one of the strongest Mage Combinations, if not the strongest. The fact that you can buff your water damage a lot makes Aquatic Storm even stronger,so maybe increase the decrement to 12% or 15%.

Greetings.

Edited 3 times, last by Laisha ().

• Hmm after 4 months using mage/champ I finally saw someone using the same class in my group so I discovered a bug I didn't know.

The combo of ID:1490362 + ID:498864 isn't working properly when more than 1 m/ch are on the party. When we use first skill to apply the bleed on the target only one of the mages can use (and abuse xD) those bleeds, the other person can't even use it.

I just tried with a friend on a dummy, with 6 bleeds each one of us, he couldn't hit once and I did all of the hits.

• So I tested the Scout/Warlock today and I have to say that this class is way to overpowered.

I killed 1 organ in Jerath event in under 5sec and deleted Nayat even faster.

Without any additional buffs I constantly had a 6-7kk dps in the trash and 3 shoted Balton. (from 60% Hp tp 0 with one Snipe)

The main reason, in my opinion, is that the cast speed isn't capped at .5. So even though you can't cast faster than .5 every exceeding point in cast speed still increases the damage of your skills. This was changed in the physical damage formula a few weeks ago and needs to be changed here as well asap.

Another skill that is too strong is Poisonous Will. The 72% increasment was a bit too much in my opinion.

Edit: Also maybe reduce the passive magical damage of ranged weapons that you get with Shooting Mastery and Ranged weapon mastery.

Anyway these are just my impressions after testing this class a little bit ;)

Greetings.

• About scout/warlock, can't really say anything about dmg yet cose didn't try in rofl. What I can say is the focus management is a disaster, even with ISS and title, did a few tikals and had to spend half ini waiting for it to recover. Yes in burst you can use the pot but burst in an ini like rofl is nothing, there most of the dmg is pure sustain in mobs.

Please reconsider doing something for it.

• Another suggestion I have for Scout/Warlock.

Since the latest patch the ranged damage from passive and active skills also increases the magical damage. The only problem, imo, is that there is currently only 1 ranged weapon ( and I do not count a lvl 55 xbow with 270 mdmg) that even HAS magical damage and that is the new magical golden xbow.

While I like that there are ranged weapons that have magical damage I don't like the fact that you are forced to build the core weapon or in case of newer palyers/ players that can't run rofl you are forced to buy it.

So please also implement other good weapons that have magical damage.

Greetings.

• Hi there,

it seems that, with the rework, the spell hasnt been adjusted correctly.

From what i can see:

• Spell Description: The skill is capped at level 55, but the descriptions doesnt indicate that at all (unlike other skill descriptions that contain that info at the bottom of the tooltip) (link).
    • Range: Maybe i dont understand this correctly, but did you guys intentionally rise the range of "Rising Tide" to 225, and not Tide Burst?
      • Rising Tide already has a base Range of 217 (who came up with this odd number?) (link), making this a total increase of 8 range units..
      • since Rising Tide Tide Burst is supposed to be used as a Flame-Alternative (at least it seems to be), giving it the same range as Flame seems like a logical and good improvement.
        • Furthermore, Tide Bursts range is only 150. If its supposed to be used like Flame, having the same range as Flame would be beneficial, and i think that was the actual goal here..

Thanks for having a look at this. (Im not sure whether this is a problem of localization or the description template itself, so im posting it here. Hope thats okay)

Best Regards,

r3v0luti0n