Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Latest change on ch/r:

Champion/Rogue

• Removed Shadow Pulse extra damage portion.*
    • Removed Shadow Explosion physical damage increment.*
    • Changed Runecraft – Haste to give movement speed instead of offhand weapon damage.*
    • Reduced Death Arrives cooldown to 3 minutes and added 20% 1-H hammer damage to effect.*

Why your team forces ppl to make 1h hammer to play ch/r? Dual 1h is broken on ch/r and what do you do? You nerf 2h hammer part even more, while making 1h slightly lower? Guess what, ch/r dual hammer is still broken and now 2h is nerfed instead of nerfing dual wield. Why you do this? To satisfy someone who made dual wield? What about people who use 2h hammer and enjoy playing ch/r for last few years? I dont want to play ch/m, you nerfed ch/wl, so champ best now is 1h, why you do this?

This is all incredibly disappointing, I will refrain from posting for a while, not that you care but this was incredibly disappointing change coupled with killing wd tank, makes me wonder if i want to continue playing this game.

• Latest change on ch/r:

Champion/Rogue

• Removed Shadow Pulse extra damage portion.*
    • Removed Shadow Explosion physical damage increment.*
    • Changed Runecraft – Haste to give movement speed instead of offhand weapon damage.*
    • Reduced Death Arrives cooldown to 3 minutes and added 20% 1-H hammer damage to effect.*

Why your team forces ppl to make 1h hammer to play ch/r? Dual 1h is broken on ch/r and what do you do? You nerf 2h hammer part even more, while making 1h slightly lower? Guess what, ch/r dual hammer is still broken and now 2h is nerfed instead of nerfing dual wield. Why you do this? To satisfy someone who made dual wield? What about people who use 2h hammer and enjoy playing ch/r for last few years? I dont want to play ch/m, you nerfed ch/wl, so champ best now is 1h, why you do this?

This is all incredibly disappointing, I will refrain from posting for a while, not that you care but this was incredibly disappointing change coupled with killing wd tank, makes me wonder if i want to continue playing this game.

Totally agree. Does it make sense, that a 1h hammer with 5-6 tiers lower is stronger than a 2h hammer?

In fact. Ppl who have t16 2h hammer do less damage than ppl with a t10 or t11 1h hammer. that will ruin every player who liked! a specific class combo.

I guess nearly all players are asking themself: Will playernet provide one free weapon change for every player, after the balancing is over? I can smell the rage of some/all champions (and i don't mean the class resource)

Kind regards

• I have to agree with the previous two posts. 1h hammer was already stronger than 2h on Ch/R without any additional benefits, because of the additional procs.

With the latest change you made 2h hammer a even worse weapon. Both the best Champions, Ch/R and Ch/M (that got buffed) are better off with 1h.

Regarding the changes to Ch/M and Ch/Wl, I like them, but please add the healing effect back to Endless Pulse again.

The class still does less damage than both /mage and /rogue and the healing added something unique (which helped with the 6.5% drain/sec).

Warlock/Champion has a 4%/sec heal (compared to 5%/2sec) that lasts 5 times as long and doesn't have to deal with a constant, strong degeneration.

• Hello,

Thats very nice to read.

I appreciate it that you take the time and look into the feedback given by the community. Thank you !

I look forward to the future changes you mentioned.

• Thank you for the adjustment of 1h weapon damage on Champion. Very much appreciated.

Furthermore, great change to Rune Siphon. It's actually worth using in the rotation now, not only as a filler when rage runs out. Doesn't make a huge difference, but definitely spices up the rotation.

• Last nerfs on champ aoe and others changes on them, make me think in one aspect of the game, one huge aspect, we can't forget in this balance. Tiers farming. This is really important and, right now, the most efficient way is 99 Ice ini + champ/mage.

I would suggest, if is possible, to remove the stuns in mobs from that instance (only before boss 1) so we could use any class we like to farm after this balance. Champ/mage got a few changes (to be usable as endgame dps) and it scares me we lose its shield making farming a nightmare. Please consider it.

• Last nerfs on champ aoe and others changes on them, make me think in one aspect of the game, one huge aspect, we can't forget in this balance. Tiers farming. This is really important and, right now, the most efficient way is 99 Ice ini + champ/mage.

I would suggest, if is possible, to remove the stuns in mobs from that instance (only before boss 1) so we could use any class we like to farm after this balance. Champ/mage got a few changes (to be usable as endgame dps) and it scares me we lose its shield making farming a nightmare. Please consider it.

faming tier stones with champ/mage is much easier now than before.

Kind regards

• Hi,

I would like to share my experience for p/w:

The fairy is still too slow (movement and/or auto-teleport). 9/10 times the fairy is still not near the player when you need the buff

I want to ask if there are any plans to change ISS. So that they are more usefull for mdd and pdd priest combinations.

III) Condensed rage - whole skill to recover 5k hp is really not practical esp with 30s cd if triggered - I wonder if either change this to % hp and lower cd, or maybe change this to something that can be used to burst alittle more - say short buff to damage would be great since atm p/w has 0 damage buffing skills - only 1 buff is berserk which is + pa + speed

Please consider changing the buff to something more usefull. Currently the p/w has only 1 selfbuff for his burst.

Greetings

• Few comments:

Mage/champ: Fixed Static Field Charge and Charged state weren’t overriding each other.

Removing the posibility to create rage with this using a plasma arrow and then the new buff is a pain, is really unpleasant to play and almost impossible to keep up rage buffs once pot/cape are gone. The whole point of this new skill was making mages able to do something without casting, if we still need to do 3s spammable cast to generate rage, whats the point. I even had to do white hits whole run LOL.

Mage/Scout, please fix the pet. Skill cast and real cast are different, isn't changed by owner cast speed as the skill shows. Also range of the cast is 100 instead of 200 as the skill says. It stops casting after entering organs sometimes. Pretty useless pet most of the time because can't hit as cenedrils can.

Other mages combo: still waiting on an improvement on sustained static field dmg or add a better fireball without cd (like Ch/m Voltage Seize) or something to be viable.

Warlock/Rogue: Allow to use rogue teleport inside organs or losing 30% dark dmg permanent make the class really bad inside. I would suggest also to use the 3 bleeds this class have to improve Crime skill dmg in only one 0.5s cast.

• A few suggestions regarding Mage/Rogue and Mage/Champ.

Mage/Rogue

After recent buffs this combination is really nice. It's AoE damage is really strong (especially after catalyst changes) but I think this class still lacks a bit of single target damage. Since this class has great raid support its fine that it does a bit less damage than other classes but still here are my suggetions on how to improve this class (a little bit). So imo either buff "Cursed Fangs" a little bit more or, and I prefer this, change "Throw" to deal dark damage and remove its cd.

Mage/Champ

I really like this class and enjoy playing it. I don't have Rage problems with this class but thats just my way of playing it so it may differ with other ppl. My only suggestion would be that when using "Plasma Arrow" not the "charged"- effect gives you 5 rage but the "plasma effect". That way you still generate rage when using "Static field" so you can't go out of rage.

These statements are all based on my experience and can be different for each player. I'll test other combos in the next few days and write bout them then.

Edit:

Warlock/Rogue: Allow to use rogue teleport inside organs or losing 30% dark dmg permanent make the class really bad inside. I would suggest also to use the 3 bleeds this class have to improve Crime skill dmg in only one 0.5s cast.

!!! Please, change that! That is the main reason I do not want to play that class in rofl

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited 2 times, last by Laisha ().

• How you already make such changes, it would be nice if you would add bleeding from the hammer to the cutting warrior because doing new weapons every now and then is not too cool and adding hammer bleeding will help the player a lot .
    THANK YOU.

• Scout/Warrior

Its interesting class that has buff for crit just like s/d + have buff for party 10% dmg on boss for 30 sec and can get the most patt with full buffed but nothing more. S/wd have passive for dmg + if he use snipe then have 10.8 % more dmg + have 50% chance for Entling Offering. Maybe then give s/w some buff dmg just for him, he have think usless skill Mental Focus which gives regenration focus mybe he can give instead % dmg or something else. Sry for that bad english.

• "Reduced Arcadian Blessing transformation ratio to 20%."

Would be cool if you remove the "0" ingame :D

Actual, the buff gives 200% if I log in. (did not test in instances, but in house/atlas/any zone it gives 200%)

• Hello, I hope I wrote it under Right.

https://chroniclesofarcadia.co…g-festival-class-balance/

Mage : Removed Thunderstorm global cooldown trigger, increased damage by 150%, added 30 seconds of cooldown.

I did not like this at all. The reason I played magician was to cut and advance en masse. For this reason, I don't want to play wizards anymore. I was disappointed and sad. I decided not to play with the mage until the storm cooldown has been removed.

Merhaba, Umarım Doğru başlık altına yazmışımdır.

https://chroniclesofarcadia.co…g-festival-class-balance/

Büyücü

• Fırtına genel bekleme süresi tetikleyicisi kaldırıldı, hasarı% 150 artırdı, 30 saniye bekleme süresi eklendi.

Ben bunu hiç beğenmedim. Büyücü oynamam sebebim zaten topluca kesmek ve ilerlemekti. Bu sebebten dolayı artık büyücü oynamak hiç ama hiç istemiyorum. Hayal kırıklığına uğradım ve üzüldüm. Fırtına bekleme süresi kaldırılana kadar büyücü ile oynamamaya karar verdim.

Thanks

• Hi,

regarding rogue/mage:

"Enlievened Blade" and "Hell Blades" does not have any AOE decrement. Please add this.

To rogues:

I suggest that "Premeditation" does not increase Wound Attack damage. 100% critical hits is definitly strong enough :O

Did not test in rofl yet, but in itnal this class is kinda broken

Kind regards

• Complaints about W/P.

"Barbarian Battle Cry" must display the buff icon so that the buff can be canceled arbitrarily.

First, needless to say, since there is no icon, it's impossible to know whether the BBC effect is added or not.

And because of that, it's annoying that be assaulted by non-active MOBs constantly when the player don't intend.

Regards.

◆Addendum◆

As I noticed earlier, I am also against the deterioration of Thunder Storm.

I also have M/Ps, but the Thunder Storm is good with the specifications so far. Don't touch.

What's more, what in nature made they set a value such as 30 seconds? I thought it was a joke.

If you inevitably weaken the mage, it is better to adjust it so that the defense power is reduced.