Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

• The new interface looks phenomenal, good job!

3) Upgrading cards should be a bit cheaper, think about new players :)

Yes i totally Agree , Interface and all looks really good .

But i also think the prieces should be drastically reduced . I have now maybe 35+- Cards that are finished/pretty decent for my Leather Gear ( dex str patk) and i am down ~ 700kk gold.

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• The new interface looks phenomenal, good job!

3) Upgrading cards should be a bit cheaper, think about new players :)

Yes i totally Agree , Interface and all looks really good .

But i also think the prieces should be drastically reduced . I have now maybe 35+- Cards that are finished/pretty decent for my Leather Gear ( dex str patk) and i am down ~ 700kk gold.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Finished the "new" cards yesterday and im down 1,6kkk gold and an amount of diamonds I'd rather not think about :D

Edit: What I really like about the changes though, is the drastic reduction of rng with the introduction of the new stones. Made the process much more enjoyable compared to the first iteration of the card system rework.

• Also ,I dont know if its intended or not, if you kill and/or disenchant more mobs than required for a star level and you upgrade the star level everything is resetted to 0. So if you have e.g. like here https://gyazo.com/7a36adeaff4025845c08983bfcd564bf, 7/4 disenchants, couldn't you change it so that 3 remain in the next star level and not like it is right now (https://gyazo.com/811ed734a480e0ea2cde4f5c2cdb73fd).

At least for me, I just kill for some time and then disenchant everything, and its really bothersome having to check for each card how many I can disenchant before having to upgrade the card first.

Greetings

Exactly. In 10 mins farming I barely killed 200 mobs and had to check P like 20 times to not lose kills or cards in the process. It is really really really annoying. All kills and cards should be counted together and each star upgrade remove an amount from that total number. If we farm enough we could click 5 times and get the 5 stars already.

• Better let the diamond upgrade also be the card 5 stars. I see no point in investing diamond upgrade, if you need 5 stars anyway, which means a lot of farming and then cheaper maximize than with diamonds.

I am a bit disappointed about the diamond upgrade

Edit: I mean if you need 5 stars in future content for any other things.

• And I also see the only big advantage of the interface. Besides, there is still a focus on agriculture, in addition, the price and the mechanism of upgrading for diamonds does not hit me at all - it is very expensive, and so requires obtaining or making a card for 4 attributes that I want to max.

• Hey ,

Monster ID 102005 / Card ID 777060 is missing in Tagena , since one of the latest patches the mob is nowhere to be seen , yet the card of it still exists

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Any news about this? It is not only related to Oheim cards. Several event cards have this issue

Edit: not only event cards

• Hi,

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

normally the card has +10 all attributes and you are able to upgrade this card with additional attributes. But if you maximize it with 600 diamonds, you just lose the 10 attributes.

I guess that is a bug. Would be nice if you can restore the card + materials or lock the +10 all attributes or whatever xD. It needs a fix.

Greetings

• Agree! It also disappears btw if you seal the 10 attributes beforehand. Please restore the card and the materials/diamonds used please

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Hello,

I want to share my impressions and opinion about the new card system after one day of testing / looking.

First of all: There are some bugs that need to be fixed. I guess everyone knows :)

Second: Nevertheless of the existing bugs, I really really like the new system! I hope, that you don't need the 5 Star System except for making a card available in other decks, because if you pay diamonds your card still remains at the same star level, but is available in other decks.

But if you don't have any disadvantage when paying/maxing with diamonds, I really like and enjoy this system and it really meets my expectations!

Greetings

• I agree. IF the stardom system is not to be further expanded that is.

The current system is expensive and I still still agree with Cruvor and Merkur that the costs are (too) high.

But at least the new stones are deterministic and you can circumvent the grind by paying diamonds. Huge improvement in my eyes.

I hope the general idea behind the current version stays as it is, looking at you stardom <.<

Prices are still debateable though.

• In my opinion the prices are ok. I save time, but can pay with diamonds :D

Maybe the purple/orange cards are a bit expensive ^^

• I believe that after upgrading a card with diamonds, it should also get 5 stars. I know they are irrelevant if the card is upgraded, but to me it looks very ugly.

Again, the price of an upgrade should depend on the value of the attributes already loaded.

• The prices are high, yes...but if they change the costs now, a lot of ppl who spend a huge amount of diamonds already (me included) would get very upset. Imo green and purple cards with 600 diamonds and 800 diamonds are really justified. Since you get more attributes overall from card system than from lv 13 runes (upgrade lv 12-->lv 13) with a lower price, the system is really profitable. And as already mentioned you dont need any time to farm, just max with diamonds if you want xD, at least for green and blue cards. For purple and orange cards, I also would farm them and dont max with dias because the prices of them are really high imo as well.

Greetings

• The prices are high, yes...but if they change the costs now, a lot of ppl who spend a huge amount of diamonds already (me included) would get very upset. Imo green and purple cards with 600 diamonds and 800 diamonds are really justified. Since you get more attributes overall from card system than from lv 13 runes (upgrade lv 12-->lv 13) with a lower price, the system is really profitable. And as already mentioned you dont need any time to farm, just max with diamonds if you want xD, at least for green and blue cards. For purple and orange cards, I also would farm them and dont max with dias because the prices of them are really high imo as well.

Greetings

Is it my fault that something is not thought out properly? And how did they reduce the price of stones before? I used them when they were more expensive and I did not cry that the prices were lowered. What about the fact that they have increased the maximum HP value on their cards? What about people who have already reached a certain max before?

It is best not to change anything anymore.

And it is not that it is enough to use diamonds and the trouble is, because before it is done, you still have to perform a few operations on this card, so the final cost is higher than the price in the bestary.

• One Problem i also encounter now / many will encounter soon that dont want to spend diamonds/ that much diamonds to max a card ( not counting in gold , that is another huge issue imo) , so the more or less "f2p" variant, is that you need a huge amount of orange Materials and the low supply Options to farm them . Most come from Worldbosses that have 8h+ Respawn or from Giant Guardian with ~ 30min respawn that is completly overcamped , i went there yesterday to check and there where allready 5 other players on one channel camping it .

Maybe one Option to address this issue is to change for example the Last boss From Forsaken Abbey , Ancalon, to be of orange rarity that you can farm for yourself. ( You will still need a huge amount of farming then , but atleast you can progress a little bit better then)

Another Idea would be to lower the conversion from 40 Purple Materials into 1 orange ?!

Greetings

• Hello,

there are some mistakes in the attributes, which one you can change to which in additional decks.

Regarding your example, Stamina can be changed to INT with low costs. But it is as follows now:

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

1. DEX -> STR / WIS / MATK

2. STR -> STA

3. STA -> HP / PATK

4. PATK -> INT / PDEF

A healer with healer best in slot attributes (wis / sta / pdef / HP) can not change to mdps or pdps attributes with low costs in second deck. (only to a card with these values xD: patk/matk/STA/HP)

Rake is this a bug?

Greetings

Really ? A lot of people would be upset that the prices (which are currently kind of ridiculous) are lowered. Or maybe if the cost was lower then more people could use this option, for example people who don't have time for hours of farming "stars".

• well i dont like prices :[

when we can make 1k cards cost for upgrade them will be huge cant wait for 2k or 3k cards

3 000 x700d 2 100 000d

2kk+d for upgrade cards

cant wait when pro player who have no job/school and stay in game 24h tell me "u can make them u no need pay dias"

In my opinion this is wrong way ;/ what is next ? +30 stones ? pls do not make mistakes like someone other(we all know who)

From my perspective this is wrong way and im almost done with the game :/

im just sad...

• but tbh. you have the ability to farm or pay. that is a good way. I don't know if you have T13 runes, but players with T13 runes get less profit from runes t12 -> t13 than from 500 cards and the rune upgrade is way more expensive