Posts by Marcellos

Due to world boss enter area problems, bosses cast problems and other problems I suggest to change kill boss limit in hard version from 3 to more, thank you

PlayerNet any ideas about that? More and more guilds are able to do it, but either you are unemployed and can enter at any time or you have bad luck and can maybe enter once in 2 weeks, bcs you and your ppl need to work first and come back home when no boss isn't there anymore :D

In connection with the above post, I have a suggestion:

1. remove the limit on the daily kill of a world boss, so that any guild with the strength and desire can easily do it without worrying that someone will run them down.

2. remove the limit of 24 hours after killing a boss, so that guilds can DAILY kill it at a time that is most convenient for them. (Similar to what is done in the boss event).

Greetings

Hello

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but in the titles in the challenge tab (level 6) from orkham we have two title badges that give +15% to intelligence. Why we need two title badges giving the same thing in total, I have no idea. Please swap one badge to give +15% to strength (as there is one for dexterity too).

Greetings

Thanks for the clarification :)

Increased Katana imaginary offhand damage rate to 85% from 70% of main hand weapon DPS (+20% offhand damage).

Is this not a mistake? It seems to me that the description of skills should be different.

Regards

I would very much like to ask the game developers to successively add more zones to the new monster card system. With the new instance fast approaching, please don't forget about the new zones, as there are still quite a few to be added (last time was around September last year). Also, please raise the frequency of mob resurgence on zones with the new system. Greetings

To be honest, I thought some developer would have commented on this, but thanks for your opinion :P . Yes I still have a lot of work to do on this too, but I would be more reassured if there were a lot more zones with a new card system ;) .

Best regards

I wanted to ask what's next for the new card system ?

Do you have any plans for the future (because at the moment we have a slight standstill). Yes I know that a lot of new zones have been added this year, but it would be advisable perhaps to increase the pace of their implementation (for example - every festival change - a new zone).

There is still a lot to add, and at this pace it could take a couple of years 8|

Greetings

Hello

I wanted to know what the game developers' plans are for further development of the new card system.

I realize that there are many new topics, but (it seems to me) that this thread is equally important.

Furthermore, I would like to remind you that the new card system debuted in May 2021 and as of now (more than two years later) we only got one continent (without some instances - yet) + a new zone.

Therefore, I have a question - will we live to see new card zones this year (for example a second continent) ?

Greetings

All I will say is that it is with such (ill-considered) decisions that you will bring about the end of this server. As I mentioned before, most of the players will simply leave, because they won't waste their precious time on pointless gold farming.

Thus, a game that still has a lot of potential will simply die.

Have a nice day.

Regarding the recent changes regarding the removal of npc with gold exchange.

You say it's for the benefit of new players, it's just a shame that you don't take into account those who have been on this server for a few years and honestly thanks to them this server still exists.

That's all I have to say on the subject.

Greetings

Thank you very much for addressing my question. I hope that all the zones mentioned above will be added to the new system and it will be fairly soon.

Greetings

Hi,

I have a question for the developers about future plans for the new card system. Will we see further implementation of individual zones in the near future ?

For example, "Sascilia Steppes" or other remaining ones from the continent ?

Greetings