Posts by Marcellos

Hi

Regarding the bard/warlock, I would suggest making changes to focus management as it wears off quickly. You could for example increase the maximum focus as it is for scout/warlock from 100 to 200 or add a small focus regeneration to an offensive skill.

Greetings

Can you guys please do something about the ping? Yeah I know ddos attacks are a very cool excuse for everything that's going on in this game right now, but it's getting really annoying :(

Hi,

i would like it if warlocks get a wand boost.

to my memory d/wl wasnt talked about til ppl started using new talis.

also in future i would like to see a new magical bow with 2.1 speed.

&)

I think a light buff for wands (but it's really light max 10% - 15%) should liven up this class a bit :)

As far as the magic bow is concerned, in principle there is nothing to prevent such a solution from being introduced into the game.

As for D/Wl

I'm still of the opinion that his damage should be dependent on his spellcasting speed.

Greetings

I agree ;)

BTW Make the Flame Spirit from the mage/scout have the same movement speed as its master.&)

Greetings

Mage

• Reduced Elemental Knowledge damage gain to 72% from 82%

of course I agree that the mage is a bit too much beating class, but weakening him by as much as 10% is too strong in relation to other class nerf.

I propose to reduce Elemental Knowledge damage gain to 74 - 75%

Scout/Warlock

• Increased Elemental Discipline damage to 143.4% from 78.9%.

thanks for this change. This is a step in the right direction, but it is still not enough to fully "revive" this combination:/. For example, consider the spellcasting time reduction for specific skills;).

Greetings

Hi,

A few words about the latest patch:

Warlock/Scout

·         Reduced Shot damage to 2030 from 2385.

You so sometimes think about what you do, because in my opinion, nerf skills (shot) by about 15% is a little too much at once.

Warlock

·         Reduced Ruthless Judgment damage to 2700 from 3091.

That's how you finally destroyed the Warlock/Warden, because at this point it's already a totally unplayed combination.

Warlock/Rogue

Thank you very much for the changes made here, which should bring this combination to life a bit.

Greetings

Hello

Probably everyone is now focused on the new warlock:/, so as to nerf him as soon as possible:rolleyes: (after all, it can not be so that it will be better than physical, and especially than rogues:P). However, I wanted to propose to slightly strengthen scout / warlock, namely by increasing Elemental Discipline damage by 50%. I think that this way the balance of this combination will be closed.

Greetings

Regarding the proposed changes to the warlock/warden:

·         Changed Charged Chop to provide 1 Psi under effect of Willpower Construct as long as you aren’t under effect of Willpower Blade.

Why don't you give the same effect on Willpower Blade ? In addition to the tank, it is also a fairly good mdps, but it would be useful for him to regenerate psi points.

·         Reduced Gift of Nature magical attack gain to 8% from 12%.

I propose to reduce to 10%.

·         Reduced Enhanced Weave Curse all attributes gain to 9.6% from 12.8%.

I propose to reduce to 11% .

Regarding the warlock/scout:

Skill Dark Rain:

Consider changing your skills to an area skill that works in a similar way to Thunderstorm and Meteor Shower 😊.

Some suggestions for some magic combinations:

Scout/Warlock

Changed Venomous Snipe to do not provide poison damage any more, increased Snipe damage increment to 24% from 8%. lose its effect when Snipe is used.

My proposicion:

Changed Venomous Snipe to reduce poison damage from 15% to 10% (while excluding this effect on snipe), increased snipe damage increment to 16% from 8%.

Reduced Poisonous Will poison damage gain to 120% from 125%,

since you have to do it (although I honestly don't understand why), in addition Increased Poisonous Surge poison damage gain to 20% from 18%.

Reduced Combo Shot damage from 563% to 467%.

My proposition:

Reduced Combo Shot damage from 563% to 515%.

Warden/Druid

Change the damage scaling to spellcasting speed instead of attack speed and adjust the coefficient as for scout/warlock. This will make more efficient use of your equipment including curse runes.

Warlock/Rouge

Shadow Step - disable the effect of moving behind the target. This will make the skill more effective on this combinations and increase our survivability.

Hmm. I completely disagree with this :cursing:. This is how this ability (Venomous Snipe) becomes completely useless||, because it will only work on Snipe (which has a cooldown of 15 seconds).

I don't think it's useless, because your next snipe will be empowered, so even if it doesn't crit, it still is more powerful and if you don't get the crit, you can snipe once again. Also the buff just applies the damage increase to your next snipe, not any in the full 20 seconds.

Yes, but this way you are only focusing on one skill which has a high cooldown, which in my opinion makes it pointless;). This will lead to the fact that the skill will only be used on bosses, because I doubt that anyone will use it on trash.

In general, this combo doesn't have much dps on trash compared to other magic combos.

To sum up - I still think that poison damage should be left on this skill, of course by lowering it appropriately:|.

Greetings

Warlock

Why has the cooldown on Weakening Weave Curse skill been increased by 100% (from 4 to 8 sec.)? As far as I remember you have withdrawn from this proposal, and now all of a sudden without giving it in official information you just change it. X(||

I would personally suggest to have 8 s cd for s/wl and revert back to 4s cd for the rest, in my biased opinion

In this case I propose to change the cooldown of this skill for s/wl to 6 sec. and leave the rest at 4 sec. :)

Warlock

Why has the cooldown on Weakening Weave Curse skill been increased by 100% (from 4 to 8 sec.)? As far as I remember you have withdrawn from this proposal, and now all of a sudden without giving it in official information you just change it. X(||