Posts by johnkopytko

then im probably blind and ppl not leaving :)

for me this is sad bcs some ppl give you very good advice but u just dont care :)

its like with cards, i remember when i told value from cards is too big, u will know this after we can make 2k cards what DEVs answer me here? "no, we all tested" and what u do after few months? u nerf all value from cards XD tell me please why? lot of ppl see things from the start and they tell this is wrong and u answer "no its OK" and after few weeks/months u change this things bcs u dont want tell "ok ppl here have right this is our mistake".

same situation is right now with aod srsly no words... :)

all this change with gold are bad and destroy server idk why u try make gold important :) good times is when only dias are important nothing more and i think ppl remember this :) u just change economy server with no good reason :)

this is even bad for you, u have money when ppl no buy dias? for me this is second worst decision in history this server :) 1st is when i change good system with new instances when we upgrade almost everything u start do thing like aod/nostalgia(but with artifacts, this with hoto 2 items is goodin my opinion) and DC 4 items ;x

THis is about AoD EvE not about AoD PvP bcs PvP is OFF

AoD EvE work bcs npc Marcus Dixon id 162800 teleport us there bcs of BET

edit

also after this bug with turle ppl who are in PvE arena have the problem bcs Stunter told this

pve i mean this when player fight against light or darknes force

can you add NPC(or something) who convert DIAS for PNC?

if we have situation when 1PNC=500 dias u can give NPC who convert 750dias for 1PNC i think something like this will a little drain server from dias :) this will be good for you and good for server economy i think

then 60% team must focus about new content* pls, 40% test test and test bcs almost everything what they make and you realese is full of bugs

*new content its something form where we can have new items bcs now they suck

change like rework vip or new rankings should be last in your list

where new big ini ? last big ini is rofl bcs we have multiple items to make for me DC is not big ini only 4 items and weapon? content for how many months ? 3?

ROFL all item we make(2 times RED and gold)

GORGe lower set upper sett weapon acc

inferno upper set and cape+acc weapon

DC is the longest ini with few items worst idea ever thats why ppl leaving bcs they are BORING!

Reworked VIP - Prestige Pass [Coming Soon]

good changes like new rankings :)

why give content to us like new big ini, we will have lower set from rofl 10y, time to end i think :(

change vip, new rankings, remove agnes or rework pvp very important changes but still no new big ini

what u chagne next?

maybe this is not bad for you but this is bad for server and this is problem bcs i think when someone like Byte see post when someone tell"i have no prob with this" he think ok not bad change in my opoinion ppl here should tell what is good for server and why or why not bcs perspecitive must be bigger than only "me"

Man i start here bcs im done with alts... if i want play with my alts i will not change server :)

way where server go is bad, lot of ppl come here bcs they are done with daily alts, minigame alts, crafting alts etc.

i remember cool times when no1 care about gold and i like this time :)

and im also angry bcs some ppl must change runes in weapons, if they use something like 5-6 weapons what they can do now? spend 50k dias for each weapon for runes ?

changes are bad we want new big ini with items, idk why u give so many new stats when we not have new items

ecenomy is dead bcs of this, you want good ecenomy? when ppl leave bcs they have no new items...

golden accesories 3y? golden lower set 3y? what u do in this time

artifacts, u spend so much time for arti and u release them like dlc XD

1 DLC purple arti

2 DLC red arti

3 DLC deffensive runes

4 DLC sathur who drop mats form hoto to kalin

5 DLC offensive runes

and we even cant sell this arti BCS they are bound XD

I am total noob (less than 1 year on the server as you can check). With or without that NPC makes no difference to me. I would never make tier stones just to sell them, it's a very tiersome business (pun intended). There are other ways of making diamonds.

Same for me. With or without makes no difference since atlas defense. I didnt exchange diamonds to gold since atlas minigame

sometimes i take buffs from castle 2 times per day its 36kk (and some ppl take 2-3 per day)

yesterday i make atlas defence i have 23kk gold

7x36kk=252kk

hmm?

Ranking rework? who want this ? amswer is simple : no1.

After you release DC we have only weapon and upper set to change this is big instance and we not have lower set funny

After you release runes for artifacts we have only "tank" runes its not funny when u force me(dps) to make tank runes bcs of title.

but after this time u make sakthur who can give drop from hoto/ks/idk and patch like "rankings rework"

we want make lower set maybe new DN but u your changes guys are awesome...

u work so hard but no1 ask about ranking rework... i want new content, new items for me now this game is boring not only for me i think...

pls remember without us this game die

In reality, this skill is taking 1% mana per second which is crazy.

Crazy? Holy Power Explosion recovers mana and mana shield restores mana too. Crazy is p/s and r/p 😂

hmm

XD

and DEV can tell sopmething about aerver population? bcs i cant check actual population like 1 or 2 years ago ?

im just curious bcs all new changes are not the best for new player in my opinion and they dont have start like earlier ;/ just think about this u start as class who use 2hand weapon and other ppl tell u "u must go lvl your weapon skill" u go and check :) ok i need so much time for this;x and u think this person will stay here ? srsly ?

I suggest adding an aggro decrement to a bard ISS (e.g. 1491354 or 1491359). A bard combination with a 2handed weapon (e.g. Bard/Druid) has 30% Aggro left (with new dc set and XIII rune) which makes this class unplayable in instances, cause you will have aggro which, in dark core, means you're dead :D

Greetings.

Well u can just burst mobs :) if u kill them faster they not kill you :D

Pls remove this "item shop trashgestions" i waiting so long for badge of the worldwide fame not only me when i check topic... last time in HH they are 1.06 its more than 2 monhts but in this time u give 3 times charges

idk like other but i use a lot badge fur title buff and im just angry right now u give charges 3 days after weekend promo with charges...

BTW

"Do not request an item if you see that another player has recently requested the same item within the last 7 days or items that have been been in a promo within the last 2 weeks."

Imho tanking endcontent instance with cloth gear makes plate gear useless. Tanks should always use plate.

Not rly

Why lot of combinatios have "tank mode" then ?

champ who use tank transformation have chain eq with full str and this is intened to make possible tank with other EQ than plate but new ini is just stupid only plate nothing more ;x