Posts by Ramer

Hey!

I have a request for a new approach to S/K and S/P. Both combinations are unplayable; they're not good buffers, nor are they related to tanking instances or DPS. Additionally, it would be nice to give some minor buffs to S/WD and S/W. I think an overall buff of 3-5% to damage would help balance the scout class.

I agree that currently S/D disrupts the balance because it's too strong. Additionally, M/R should also be nerfed because together with S/D, they're just too powerful.

The skill can normally be entered in the kitty combo - I've only noticed that in the English version, it works fine, while in the Polish version, this skill and combo shot don't work correctly :D

I also agre with Cruvor. Targeting makes sense only practically on S/D, possibly under certain conditions on S/Wd - although even here it's often worth skipping targeting in the rotation. Similarly, the skill on S/D " Casting Curse" ID 494040, which has a long cast time and despite having a high criitical hit chance, is practically useless when played in rotatnion.

Hey! Honestly, the example of changing socks and a hat over your head doesn't convince me as an argument for removing the ability to change it during combat. I don't understand these explanations. Many players have already written that without this function, several combinations cease to exist. What will you do next, ban changing weapons? Lack of food during combat or strengthening skills? The title in this whole game between scripts and non-script players is the least of the problems. And although I only use KittyCombo, I can manage to change titles during combat, etc. I never saw a problem with that. Don't take away from us the fun of solutions that actually make this game interesting because ultimately it will just turn into mindlessly pressing '1'."

B/S

Testing B/S, I noticed that even after the planned changes, there will still be a bit of a lack of damage for this character. I suggest adding some ranged damage from 23.8% to 28.8% (Skill ID 1491120).

In my case, it's not consuming resources and not creating new arrows, it only shows the progress bar and countdown.

It's as you can see, there's a crafting progress bar, but it's not consuming my resources even though I meet the conditions for crafting arrows.

I have a suggestion regarding S/Ch. Reduce its bonus from the piercing shot from 16% to 14%, but set the skill as a passive without the need to maintain it. Currently, S/Ch isn't a top-tier combination, whether for AoE or single-target damage, and it's also played at mid-range. I believe this change will liven up this combination a bit.

Please add the option to purchase arrows/bullets/throwing knives, or increase the number of ways to obtain these items. It's a bit frustrating that there's such a small amount available, and some combinations practically need three times as much to complete one Orkham run.

Referring to this, S/D is the simplest Scout combination currently in the game. Thanks to the bonus to range and additional damage, good positioning brings very good results. Playing S/D, S/M, S/W, S/R, S/Ch, and S/Wd, I see that S/D is the strongest combination if the player can position themselves well. Why is that? Well, high firing rate + a lot of damage (only S/Ch has more, but there the attack speed is lacking), simple mechanics that don't require much thinking. This combination draws the most from the bow or crossbow during maximum shots, mainly focusing on a single target, although in AoE with a large group of enemies, it can handle itself well. The only challenge is to sense when to use the explosion in an instance and when to wait. Only S/R currently truly keeps up with it. As for competing with other classes, in Guild Runs, not only my S/D hits hard, but other players without t18 weapons also perform well compared to other classes. Overall, only M/W seems to be able to outclass me in damage.

S/D has a higher raw attack speed, meaning its Joint Blow has a lower cooldown (1.30 seconds), and its other skills also hit slightly harder (although the benefit isn't huge because Scout benefits less from attack speed compared to a melee classes).

Agree with most of your calculations and suggestions except for one fundamental point. You downplay the attack speed of ranged weapons, even minimizing the additional 15% that makes this difference and is the foundation of this combination. Remember that the Scout's DPS includes, among other things, the multiplier of the attack speed of the weapon, and in S/D, it's +15% compared to S/W. If there were runes for the attack speed of ranged weapons, you would see this difference perhaps more clearly.

Referring to this, S/D is the simplest Scout combination currently in the game. Thanks to the bonus to range and additional damage, good positioning brings very good results. Playing S/D, S/M, S/W, S/R, S/Ch, and S/Wd, I see that S/D is the strongest combination if the player can position themselves well. Why is that? Well, high firing rate + a lot of damage (only S/Ch has more, but there the attack speed is lacking), simple mechanics that don't require much thinking. This combination draws the most from the bow or crossbow during maximum shots, mainly focusing on a single target, although in AoE with a large group of enemies, it can handle itself well. The only challenge is to sense when to use the explosion in an instance and when to wait. Only S/R currently truly keeps up with it. As for competing with other classes, in Guild Runs, not only my S/D hits hard, but other players without t18 weapons also perform well compared to other classes. Overall, only M/W seems to be able to outclass me in damage.

I'd like to share my opinion regarding certain Scout classes that need some buffs, particularly S/D, S/Ch, and S/W. as well as 1 change to Snipe as Whole

"S/D is strong, S/W needs a cosmetic change; I think Reflected Shot would be okay, the rest is a bit too much. S/Ch, yes, it needs a significant buff. But I want to draw attention to S/Wd, which also needs a slight buff, S/P, which doesn't fit into any party, S/K, which is unplayable—neither tank, support, nor DPS

I disagree with the opinion that a properly used katana should deal more damage—because you force players to play with it, and if that happens, daggers will be useless. For me, the solution is not a nerf because, as you write, it is really weak, but rather setting up two classes with a buff for the katana. There is already a skin outflow—I have not seen anyone wanting to exchange, for example, magical equipment, and such behavior will only exacerbate the problem.

As I play as a scout, more and a rogue, I will allow myself to express my opinion on the subject - katana and dagger.

So, changing anything will destroy the current balance, which in my opinion has been the most stable for several months. Katana is better than daggers on r/wd and r/s, and at the same time playable on the rest of the combinations. End of story - it doesn't need buffs and combos because it will exacerbate these two classes. As for r/wl, r/w, or r/m, which are supposedly so powerful, yes, they are strong, but r/wl performs best on Nom, WB, and that's where its power ends because it lacks AoE damage (except for one skill). Therefore, this class is unique.

R/w, supposedly so powerful - take classes that are typically strong in AoE (s/m, b/r, b/ch) and see how well r/w will perform - it won't impress you, and it will even look like a support class. R/w can wreak havoc when it has time to unfold, but when it doesn't, the class is at least good if not average.

Just as katanas, daggers also have their place in the game. Don't impose katanas on all classes just because you want to. Diversity has its benefits. No one forces a gun on scouts, and it could be done (I won't comment on bows and crossbows because they are rotational weapons, and in most combinations, it's good to have both a bow and a crossbow). In summary, the katana is strong, and it seems well-balanced. It allows achieving powerful results on r/wd, and with perfect gameplay, it's not much weaker on most rogue combinations.

Hey! I request a change for the B/S combination. Unfortunately, it is a weak combination, practically finding no place anywhere. The single target performance is tragically low without sustain; when fully unleashed, it's even worse. Regarding AoE, it performs poorly without sustain, and with full unleashing, it's average to good. Overall, the class needs significant changes, or you might consider reverting to the old B/S, which was a quite competitive combination. Best regards!

I have a suggestion regarding B/Wd - it's a rather average class (at least in leather armor). I propose changing the skill 'Art of War' (ID 149169) by adding an 8% axe attack speed increase to it. Additionally, I would change the 'Haste and Blood' skill from 5.2% Dexterity to 15% - currently, leather equipment is already statted at 6-0 / 5-1, not like when Bard was introduced at 3-3.

I don't know why, but these changes to the rogue are quite disappointing. I haven't seen a rogue diverge so much from the rest before. Nobody was talking about this, but I understand it's 'how you wanted it.' If you listened more to the players instead of doing your own thing, the balance would be much easier and enjoyable. The title for 5k coins is useless; I understand you'll give it to every rogue who bought it on purpose? The changes have disappointed me a lot - in my opinion, you're making silly moves. Nerfing the title, the skill set for weaker rune benefits...

Once again, people will be forced to play with a katana, which doesn't suit everyone and becomes the only right choice. Amid the eternal battle, Premeditation is useless - please fix it. The katana and the skill, which are easily overlooked in textures and constant movement, are hard to notice, and the sound is just annoying - maybe you have a better idea for this (like the character gaining a strong, visible aura)? You're ruining the enjoyment of the game

I really don't mind if individual classes with unique equipment were a bit stronger. But with what has happened now, the slightly stronger classes in a similar eq make a 50-70% difference. With an eq difference of 2 degrees, it's still a 30% difference. This destroys the balance a bit and will end with everyone wanting to make the strongest connection. It's hard to achieve a stable balance in this type of game, but the discrepancies are really too big at the moment.

Ok, play against a Knight/warlock with full matched gear for the class and you will see the same dmg. This game is pay to win, thats how it works.

And not every player has same dmg with mage/warrior. It is about our str cloth gear. If we spend too many diamonds to make a powerful str cloth gear, our dmg should be high. We are simply making 2 gears to play mage/warrior. Why should we spend so many diamonds if our damage will not be high ?

The argument that two sets of gear equal the highest damage doesn't convince me because creating high-level gear often costs more than weaker gear, even when considering two sets. Yet, M/W still deals 30% more damage in much weaker gear. Even before this enhancement, this combination was dealing massive damage, but what a skilled player can do with it now only reminds me of the first R/S changes when it was doing 90% of all damage in instances just for laughs. I don't play a mage, so I don't know what can be changed to make it more balanced with the other classes, but if it stays this way, in a month, we'll only have M/W in instances, nothing else.

Hey! After some small tests, I noticed an interesting bug, namely, when I have a t17 dagger with WB, it has fewer included damages than a t16 dagger with DC when I equip it in the off-hand. Considering the attack speed and weapon damage, the WB weapon should have significantly more off-hand damage. Please check this, and if it's a bug, please fix it :)

Hey! Some time ago, I wrote, and I'm reaching out again with a request to rework S/K because it's a dead combination, not useful, and unplayable for any character. Additionally, it would be great if S/P underwent significant changes because, since S/B, it's also not useful. Oh, and as a side note, it was mentioned before that in the near future, we will be able to play S/WL as both physical and magical players - just a reminder. Also, I haven't seen S/Ch - maybe it would be possible to increase the range of some skills because it's a really cool combination but loses a lot due to these limitations, and the titles and potions that allow skill usage still result in a significant loss of DPS - which is already quite average :)

B/S

After the recent changes, this combination outside of wars is useless like S/K or S/P. Roll back the changes and nerf him in pvp arenas so he can be played in both pvp and pve