Posts by Ikaria

Hallo, sie verwenden unterschiedliche IDs, haben aber denselben Namen. Ich würde vorschlagen, dass du die Einstellungen für den automatischen Wurf in Ihren Addons anpasst.

Grüße

Ich würde auch diese Kanonen aus dem Spiel nehmen, da als Normalspieler, man nicht einen Schneeball werfen kann.

Es läuft hier alles über Dias, wenn man ein Fettes Konto hat geht das.^^

Cooldown to cannons was also added earlier today alongside restart to allow HP scaling which should make it easier for everyone to play.

Greetings

and I would also like to launch a solo mode, but if this is not possible, then do it by analogy with Sathkur (I mean the amount of HP proportional to the number of players). Now it is impossible to get decent rewards from an event if 3+ people play at it.

Solo mode is not planned, but we will look to scale HP of boss.

btw what is the minimum amount of points to get rewards?
    I had 140 points one time and still got no rewards at all. intended or bug?

Having hits on boss is not only factor that is used when giving rewards, so it's possible situation depending on player.

Greetings

Hello

Without a reliable method to reproduce this, it may not be easy to fix it. We have added some prevention for next patch and will look to improve it further with more information.

Greetings

Hallo,

du kannst Addons zu dem Ordner hinzufügen, in dem dein Spiel installiert ist, indem du einen Ordner "Interface" erstellst und dann einen Ordner namens "Addons". Darin kannst du all deine Addons packen.

Du kannst Addons auch direkt über den Launcher installieren. Das System wird dann automatisch den Ordner für dich erstellen.

One last request from you, we just killed world boss but since i deleted UI Changes plugin i didnt see spell casting bar of enemy. How can i see spell casting bar on enemy without addon ?

Target casting bar is existing in base UI. Should it not be visible, you should check your addons to see which is removing it.

Or did you mean target casting time being displayed in seconds displayed like cast bar?

Greetings

It's bad that some warrior debuffs don't apply which breaks rotation soemtimes on shield boss but some other from other classes do.

I never had this problem before in coa maybe you should redesign this to the shield which tynos (last boss idk) have because there I doesn't had the problem.

Magma Barrier & Wanderlust are both using same absorb type. Meaning debuffs applied would be same for both bosses unless there is other conditions. Changing how absorbs work is not currently planned.

Greetings

It is still possible to be paired outside of score, this allows the same guilds to not always be matched.

As mentioned originally, we are open to changing how pairing works, but it must be fair for every guild.

Greetings

Hello, Ikaria

SW matcmaking is handled with guild members count.

We think that current solve it is not correct for this.

You can change system to use only SW rating for it.

We must not think about this realisation, becouse you have special people who doing this work. So will be better if matchmaking system will use only SW rating from SW list.

As mentioned before, it is based on score already, player count is not effecting match pairing at all.

Greetings

Hello

Siege war matchmaking is handled almost exclusively through guild score. Wins/Losses/Draws have no effect on result. A guild who is 2nd on score is more likely to receive the guild with the highest score then a guild who is 6th.

We would be open to changing how matchmaking is handled if there is a good suggestion we feel would improve the gameplay for all involved. However, ultimately someone must still fight the guild with the highest guild score, as it is unfair for them to be penalised simply for having a higher score.

Greetings

Unseen Virtuoso was never planned to be retroactively given, as its not tracked.

Haunted Horseman will be handled later today.

Greetings

It's on todolist for some time but was low priority due to low interest in windrunner race. With popularity of seasonal windrunner recently, we will try to implement this quicker.

and maybe you also look

it is impossible to win a race with 55 sec (for the title) after the last speed changes

Greetings

Time will be reviewed based on logs and adjusted if necessary.

Greetings