Posts by Gargoyle

Still looking if interested, really tough finding people to do things when I'm on, still haven't done dungeons etc. In a guild but not many online. Let me know. Or, if Australian and want to make or join a guild, mailbox me in game (Gargoyle)

Go a 1h hammer like Temple Builder, you get parry rate with it and lvl 242 wep skill. Or try w/k with 1h as someone said. It's quite fun to play, can use shield and 1h axe, has stuns and some aggro skills but not as much as knight. Hope it helps.

I still can't get this right. I have the macro

/run CenedrilHelper.UseComboSkill(1,15)
    /wait 1.0
    /run CenedrilHelper.UseComboSkill(1,15)

I increased wait to 1 and it doesn't make a difference.

What's happening is after clicking, my cenedrils change to Alis and Forensa to equip Burning Aggression skill. The skill is only triggered about 30% of the time (after cooldown, of course).

The original cenedrils are not re-equipped after using the skill. I don't know how to:

1. trigger the event 100% of the time after cenedrils change, and
    2. is there a macro to change cenedrils back

To change cenedrils back, I use cenedril helper minimap. When I click the combo created (Mayi, Solar) It switches to them and immediately switches back to Forensa and Alis. I click the button again, and it goes to Mayi, Solar. I don't know why!!

Hope all's good. Thanks for reading.

Anyway, if there's any Australians on, perhaps we can form our own guild and if you;'re Australian or near that time zone and want a guild, let me know and perhaps we can team up. Al the best, look forward to hearing from y'all!

Most difficult aspect of this game is finding players that are on in my timezone and there's a lot of awesome players on this server. I don't know how to play the game and would absolutely LOVE to do dungeons but anything over level 55 I haven't done. If you have Australian players, or an Australian guild, I'd like to talk. My gear's good, my experience sucks. I'm in a good guild at the minute and it's difficult as there's not the required players on for dungeons. They're real nice people. Anyways, just throwing my hat in the ring. Mailbox me in game, Gargoyle, or forum is fine. I really want to learn and enjoy all these dungeons.

Int's just saying they've already considered it, and they've already increased house space. I can't see where he's comparing; he's merely saying they've done one thing but don't want to do bank space at this time. Perhaps consider setting up an alt that can send you stuff with portable mailbox. At least you've suggested it for the future, I think we all want more space. mmm spaaacceee.

I deleted the Gridcliqueit and installed Raidheal but I can't set it up.

All I can do is show the names of party members with HP and move the display around. There's no option to set up mouse bindings or key bindings for heal spells, just buffs and debuff (which won't work). I'm not making a very good healer or gamer am I lols

Brilliant, Vis! I don't see a mini icon, it's been thumping my head all day ahhah! That works, hope it helps others who stumble across your solution, you're awesome!!! Now heal me!!
    Oh any idea how to move those icons, it's right smack in the middle of the screen!

Gridcliqueit is a healer addon and I like the look of it. I've read loads of pages about it and have it installed, but for the life of me I can't find the following info and it's driving me nuts:

1. How to bring up config menu and
    2. How to move them around (can't use shift or alt because the addon uses key bindings and using these keys casts a spell.

I'd really like to experiment with this addon. I'm genuinely stuck.

Thanks Vis, I appreciate your time. I've been trying with the healer and had a couple of in-game times, installed healbot although I don't know why it has the word bot in the title xD It's cumbersome, and the button's don't work unless I first target the character in the raid party which is awkward. I read it is an auto target, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong there.

The guide I have been using is (I had to split the url because the system won't accept it, so copy paste and delete the *****

http://board.us.runesofmagic.game*****forge.com/board272-runes-of-magic-us/board577-support-feedback/board278-game-guides/board650-class-guides/79826-ravesden-s-guide-to-competent-druid-healing/ The better class combo though has been a bit head scratching, so thanks for the input :) Trying out Gridcliqueit right now but I'm too dense and can't figure it out hahah.

Thanks again for your reply. Every bit helps I reckon!

I appreciate this, Int, very helpful as always. I did try something similar months ago but it didn't work. Before last patch my Runes of Magic directory was on a D drive so I'll be certain to see where the My Documents are in relation to it.

Thanks so much.

Some of them are ok but old and conflicting and don't account for the nuances of this server. I prefer to ask here. If someone points me to a particular guide, a particular class, etc, or whatever I'm interested in, I know it'll be up-to-date and relevant.

Good ol' Aussie internet went down a few times. What happens if the game crashes, internet crashes, etc is many of my settings go haywire when I log back on. Does anybody know how this can be avoided without being too much of a hassle?

I'm interested in trying a healer class and was looking at the druid warden, priest knight, and druid scout. Are there any guides for healers, especially the druid warden.

If there's a better healer than druid warden I'd be interested knowing more about that, too!!

Thanks for reading.

I like using the AAH saved search function. The issue is when you relog, the searches are gone forever and have to be re-built.

Does anybody know of a way to make these search profiles permanent/survive a relog?

Or, is there a way to macro a search instead, or any other options?

If I don't ask, I won't know!!

(ps, sorry if I haven't put this post in right thread, I wasn't sure where to place it)

I like the class also, but I don't know what main weapon is used. I'm currently using an old lvl 100 statted t9 because i hardly use the thing. Is this the best way to go?

Just wanted to suggest the following if the team is thinking what to sell this weekend:

- Tier 1 sword: don't know item number but it's a pistol skin
    - 8x pet XP charm: don't know item number. Currently in IS -> Special Items -> Promotion, haven't seen them on for ages
    - X runes sale! Always a winner
    - Purified fusion stone package, so popular
    - food buffs from IS for both physical and magical
    - cheap mounts!!!! Throw em up let's see how it goes!

Just suggestions.

Just a couple of questions. Might be a bug, might be li'l old me going bananas.

1. Just wondering if these tickets are still good to buy as I can't find them;
    2. I used my last one today. It only gave one reset. I think it was three, was hoping it'd reset the day.

Anyways, will leave it with you. Thanks for reading.
    G

I've become lost with cenedril macros and any help will be awesome. I'm trying to figure out a couple of things and got confused.

1. What's the best cenedril combination for the following classes:
    a. rogue/mague
    b. scout/warden
    c. warden/scout
    d. warrior/scout

Following on from the above, is there a macro so when i click it, it automatically picks the best cenedrils for the class I've chosen, eg, a macro that says hey, you're a scout warden, so I choose cenedril x and y

2. Cenedril switch for buff
    Based on the above, is there a second macro to give you the cenedril skill for your current class by switching cenedrils, using the skill, then switching back to the best cenedril combination for your class?

I've gone through https://mods.curse.com/addons/rom/cenedril-helper and it helps to a point.

3. To understand it a little more so I can play, how can I find out a slot number, eg, from what I'm wearing, from a backpack, or from action bar/extra action bar?

I'd love to. I was in Disturbed a while ago but nobody was online in my time zone :( Australia

Maybe I should try again ... would it be ok if I whisper you in game? I ended up creating my own guild just for the siege items and i believe there's a 24 hour cooldown? Would be great to be a part of a guild again.

Just wondering if there's a way to determine when server is down if there's no announcement other than trying to load the game.

Also, is there a way to load the Runes client quick instead of cilcking that icon, waiting, then pressing Start: is there a way to click the icon and it bypasses the whole start thing? I'd like two icons. One to update and another to bypass the click Start button screen. Hope it makes sense.