Any Australian guilds or Australians?

• Most difficult aspect of this game is finding players that are on in my timezone and there's a lot of awesome players on this server. I don't know how to play the game and would absolutely LOVE to do dungeons but anything over level 55 I haven't done. If you have Australian players, or an Australian guild, I'd like to talk. My gear's good, my experience sucks. I'm in a good guild at the minute and it's difficult as there's not the required players on for dungeons. They're real nice people. Anyways, just throwing my hat in the ring. Mailbox me in game, Gargoyle, or forum is fine. I really want to learn and enjoy all these dungeons.

• Anyway, if there's any Australians on, perhaps we can form our own guild and if you;'re Australian or near that time zone and want a guild, let me know and perhaps we can team up. Al the best, look forward to hearing from y'all!

• Still looking if interested, really tough finding people to do things when I'm on, still haven't done dungeons etc. In a guild but not many online. Let me know. Or, if Australian and want to make or join a guild, mailbox me in game (Gargoyle)

• Still looking if interested, really tough finding people to do things when I'm on, still haven't done dungeons etc. In a guild but not many online. Let me know. Or, if Australian and want to make or join a guild, mailbox me in game (Gargoyle)

u still looking for oz players?