Posts by Leszix

Jokes aside? So here goes little cry for my perspective. (maybe LL invite me faster thanks to that)

Not to spoiler much: Dark Core INI is beautiful, it really is. All those textures, different zones, I could just stand and watch - 3boss zone OMG I wrote about this like almost year ago (THANKS), and 4th zone AMAZING...

BUT

all this is super but with mobs and bosses already killed.

With all mobs, doing this from very beginning to an end was/IS really exhausting, frustrating and even stupid in some places. Narrow passages with curves with all mobs effects ON when FPS's going under 30 and LESS is MISSUNDERSTANDING.

3th boss zone, though beautiful - movement is dramaticaly bad.

Last boss? Only when I enter room I got fps dropdown to 20 and when things happen, even to 5 - who knows what happens there - yeah this is joke.

About 5th - Would be good if its hard but from my view is just unplayable. Massive damage from all over the places, massive lag and the map itself...

Tactic with 1 player taken-you-know-where, I think dot should hit less, even to 50%.

And colors should be more expressive or totally different.

To my dearest fellows from LL and Hades: I congrats you all. But writing BUFF LAST BOSS, now when you killed, is disrespectful to us and the others.

I only want to remind we for example tried 3 DAYS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY 2nd boss after your kills! Also buff changes to 3rd and 4th was uploaded AFTER you did them. But yeah "serverfirst" must be written -_-

Generally Im dissapointed. Don't see many reasons why I have to spend 2 or 3 hours in one INI assuming we do the last. Too long, too frustrating, too much RAM used and not to many FPS from all effects.

OK, the description of the "enhanced attack" skill suggests that you simply increased the % heal points from 185% to 302%? But from what I've checked, title and cards now matters, and on the other hand title systems and cenedrills don't include in total buff. I don't understand.

Cenedrills now useless, cards useless, wb stats useless. Not the best change I've seen to be honest.

Maybe try something with wisdom+heal points? Or wisdom only as it was

Edit: title system: useless

1% wisdom from mini-games: useless

brb

Good try Ryzek! You want to know rofl tactic, don't you?

Great video, my wife cried while she was watching. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Best dwarven tank on server. TY

P.S.2 Chichmont will now aknowledge tactics and will farm kalin :/

Yesterday I upgraded around 50 cards and today I have 300 wisdom less XD where my dias? XD

At the beginning I was optymistic but now I know this new system is the worst thing i've seen in years. You change everything basically every week, not even informing us earlier.

Again: what's the point on doing anything in game, spend diamonds while you change all the next day?

Another reason to not play this. Few more and Im out.

Card ranking: still does not work properly.

Actual zone in interface: still not added

Searching cards by festivals: still not added

The prices are high, yes...but if they change the costs now, a lot of ppl who spend a huge amount of diamonds already (me included) would get very upset.

XD I am also very upset because I have not upgraded any card yet. So please send gold.

Interface is awesome, prices way too high -> at the moment Im not interested in spending 2.5k+ for 16 wisdom :)

And correct me if Im wrong but I think there is no "current zone" option in new interface. Adding it would be appreciated and helpful, thanks.

Edit: Fix stat ranking from cards

Name?

Gender?

Country?

Meme potential?

How many mouse click you can perform in 1.23sec?

10 mobs going in your direction, tank is stunned, 2dd's back and 1 of them dead. What will you do?

a) You heal like nothing happened

b) You run cowardly to save phoenix?

c) You die like a man because one of you is already dead and u dont wnat him to be lonely

My love Assa!

When I was eating kiełbasa,

someone told me "inv asa".

I didn't know who are you,

but you became one of my crew.

When you told me "press on kowadło"

I knew we will be super duo.

Now you don't play, I'll be missing!

It's a pity we didn't do kissing!

You have stolen not only my heart,

I must say, that wasn't so smart.

But still you are my best friend,

I can't believe it's coming to an end...

Leszix

If the guild is too weak to make an instance, the best thing to do is to top up dias, or even better ... Top up dias and buy everything from LL ... I can see that this guild has got used to the monopoly ... when I see it shaking hands and the PRO_LL policy taking effect.

You must be confused. You mean fallen I think, like fallen sell WB title. LL give it for free afaik :)

Obviously LL are better, here some examples

- fallen sell WB title. LL give it for free afaik

- fallen kill WB's. LL farm them

- fallen give feedback. LL give better feedback because more PNC

Sry, couldn't resist. Some spend lot more money than others and this is totally fine for me.

The problem will arise when the game will be made completely for such people (now that's what is being done, isn't it?), and all the rest of the "weak players" will finish playing because the game does not attract new players. Who will you then give the title for free?

P.S. Is it possible or "not intended" to add some blackboards in few places on INI like that, so everyone will know what is intended or not intended? thank you

Guys, we can argue like that for a month.

The point is, why can't we farm only mobs on KS? So we couldn't make artifacts so quickly?

The difference is only few hours, I don't get it...

One way or another I have to spend many hours to farm it, whats the difference how? Maybe I don't want to kill last boss because I don't care about stats?

Now game forces me to do so.

There was no information it's forbidden, same as no information killing only 1 WB is forbidden, to be honest. So how can we know if something is allowed or not?

Reason why they do this now: Overuses.

Seriously? This is ridiculous!!!

Now I don't know if I can farm Wild Boar Card to have it x300, when someone has only 1. Is this overuse?

When someone killed only 100k mobs in game and there are ppl who killed over 1million, is this overuse? (source: ranking)

When someone has t14 weapon and someone has t17, the one with 17 will kil mob faster -> will have more drop in the same time -> is this overusing?

When someone toped-up 10PNC and someone else few thousands $$$, is this overuse?

When someone plays healer and cannot farm solo essences to 1st boss Hoto and someone on d/wrl can -> overuses class?

I can make that kind of questions all day, believe me.

Next time DEVS, when you plan to add something, try it hundred times more before opening or write the specific rules for each one: mob, Instance, world bosses, events, item etc, etc.

@monster in kalin:

Why they have so many %-damage over time effects. No dps can survive a hit like backstap from mobs to get a bleeding. For tanks it is again something like: oh % hits again. Rest is very low. For tank challenge and for tank balance, mobs should do high hits instead of % bleedings. Or bleedings depending on tank def

Use antidote skill, please. How can you not know that?

To Devs: Disable making dirty tiers 15 and higher - overuses

3 card decks/stars in cards - overuses

recharging more than 1PNC per year - overuses

I mean in general, not only you.

Changes, if any, are made for players on endgame with a strong EQ. It's nice those exist, they buy diamonds and thanks to them 'you' can play for free. But if I had started playing a month or two earlier, I wouldn't be playing today because the game just doesn't attract new players. And without these new players/ old with decent gear, the game does not develop.

And still the best ones also end up playing every now and then. I think that there are fewer and fewer players active on the server.

Regarding items. For today I'm not sure if I make a new tiered weapon, then in 3 days the devs will not decide to change everything again. All healers' items ingame stated wis/wis and sta/sta are now useless and nobody will buy it. Even IF someone will, price will be hilarious.

Like all those chain classes, full AH of chain items, every1 wanna trade for mage. If you don't have an Eq t12 or you don't play the top 3 chain classes you are useless in party. No buffers included..

We don't know how Bard will gonna work. Probably on every EQ but now it is not known what will be needed. No information, how can anybody plan anything now? I personally do not want to do any new items because in a week they may be no longer needed.

Some toughts from my perspective. I haven't paid much attention to all earlier changes for a long time, just enjoyed the game but now I'm afraid of the direction it's going. Healers for a year and a half? have not been touched, and suddenly there are changes of 180 degrees.

Funny fact, I did 2 stated items in t12 and put there rofl sta/stas. 2 days later they wrote about changes in healers classes XD

Ok, I have top guild, play a lot so I can easily upgrade EQ If needed. But how many others can?

How many PURE healers are on the server? I mean full gold t11-t12, where players all the diamonds put to this eq.

Not the one with "Oh Im rich I have mage/chain/tank.. oh healer too, Im so great pls buff me more"

I pull out some 140-150 patt on a weak eq and from one hand it is fine - ROFL is easy but THIS IS NOT MY MAIN EQ and don't feel like upgrading it at all cost to pleasure some guys in t14, no offence.

The thing is you know why I play healers and supports? (good support- who does everything to make INI faster, not afking one)

Because those classes ARE NEEDED. Same as tank. Every rofl party lf tank/healers/wrlmages. DPS classes is enough on server and the rest of the classes are missing.

And here goes brutal fact - this game has few players comparing to another games and those changes - in general, not only healers now - they do not go in the right direction in my opinion.

I know a lot of players who have recently finished playing, and I don't see a lot of new players joining. Name FIVE who started lately and now are in endgame.

At this rate, soon there will be no forum talk about balance because there will be no one to throw patt or buff to remaining 20 players..

A small digression about BARD. In my opinion, the whole Internet should be flooded with this information now to attract new players to the game. But its not. I know that even those players who are inside the game will find out, I mean bard day premiere, only 2 days before adding it.... or even not...

Shame.

i play p/w without any kitty and it do dmg... 4 skills to use, 2 stage combo, so easy... but play this on champ :P

Nobody force you to play champ. If you like p/w and think its easy/good, play it. But your argument is SO EASY because just 4 skills to use and champ a lot more so its not easy?

Its not for me to judge myself, but I can tell I'm better and feel more comfortable playing warlock/m than f.e. dps classes.

My all dps's have kitty, better or worse, and my warlock has only 3 skills in kitty - those for PSI.

The others, if I count correctly - 13 - I click manually w/o kitty. And I prefer that way, than kitty way.

But thats thanks to YEARS of experience playing this buff class. I adapt to the situation on the instance, I know where and when use selected skill, when go full dps support, when use more shields/stuns etc. And I laughed to ppl who go wrl and can't even use one single Warp Charge skill. This should be banable.

Same as those who go 2, 3 times a selected class and immediately cry on the forum because they do not make same dps as others with the same gear...

I suggest to make only so-called "wanted" stats to drop from last boss. int/int, str/str etc. No sta/dex..

Seriously?

Same stat as Tikal level in "remastered" version of very old ini, and I believe those who put str and dex in EQ like rogues/scouts, they are not even looking at it because its already a crap for them.

Maybe mages/chains/heals but for how long it will be wanted? Untill new ini comes in.

I already had few situations when we walked in 6 people and 3/4 or four on four runs in a row were craps. Its so annoying

The previous 'card system' seemed to me unreadable and useless. Now it is better, it is easier for me to do understand it, faster and not complicated.

I did not count the details but Madoxx explained a lot, thanks.

As for these three decks, it seems to me that there can only be one active at a time? Correct me if I'm wrong. For example, 1st on patt, the second on HP build, and the third I dunno int/matt. If so, it is completely useless and there is nothing to worry about. I would just use the one I got and build it as I wish

Hmm yeah. If someone only has 2-3 days a week, now can only do Boss 1 time.

That change is *insert any bad word*

1) Mockingly version: U know this argument is broken. I can say f.e. some ppl start playing after 9 p.m. because they work all day, and you prevent them from trying to beat WB... Now you can answer to me "play earlier", then I answer to you "play 7 days a week, not 2-3".

It's a closed circle, not even funny to make meme of it (is it?xd).

You had your time, really congratz for killing WB, congratz for that 24/7 standing with that shiny title at Atlantis, congratz you spent your time/cash/foods, congratz for puting shield on AH for 200k. But now let others spend their time/food to at least kill it once for that title

2) Serious version: In general, I agree that these 3 days are too long and as I read above and 100% agree: each guild should have its own recovery time, example as on DN, when someone closes it. It would be fair, I believe one and only true solution, 24 or 48 hours. You will be farming, the rest will be trying to kill it 1st time. Everybody wins.