Posts by Leszix

It's PIKACHU!!

Player: Leszix

p.s. you have no heart

p.s.2. some stars are barely visible (sick)

p.s.3. additional reward for 1st place because now all will copy xd?

Before the new patch, during the time of holidays-random-parties, a member of the GM family -

in the graphical program - was creating dragons, Zhargos and Phargos.

Some say they are two powerful World Bosses with maws and long tails!

However, no one has seen them so far. This is not surprising since they weren't added to the game yet.

One day the GM decided to create a dragon contest to calm the players.

Knights, priests and scouts started to arrive in the forum more and more.

However, neither of them had succeeded in creating a great story for them to win.

Then, a certain young Leszix the Memer logged in to the forum.

He promised to handle the contest in his own way.

All of the surrounding players- damage dealers, healers, buffers and debuffers, they all laughed, taking the memer's words (and his life) as a good joke.

Leszix, however, did not give up so easily. The next day, he logged into the game.

He visited Aotulia Volcano and made the entire "Envoy of the Dragons" (Quest Series).

This allowed him to learn the habits of dragons and knew that he must be prepared for a hard fight with Zhargos and Phargos!

The worst thing was not their powerful defense and the enormous amount of life.

His greatest fear was the tactics that will not allow him to defeat World Bosses.

After many months of postponing the premiere, dragons finally came to the world of Taborea!

Fortunately for Leszix, the dragons got so bugged, they were killed by one hit.

And so the clever and strong Memer freed Taborea from dangerous Zhargos and Phargos.

In return he got the title "Troubadour of the Dragon Song" and was banned for 30 days for exploiting.

Player: Leszix

ArcadiaUtilities was disabled as this is common recommended addon, which makes new players download it once starting game, which might lead to bad first experiences causing in quick quit.

Funny fact#1. Think about how many players moved here thanks to this addon which is a must-have for more than 10 ppl i believe

Funny fact#2. No crashes with AU, 1 crash per hour without AU

+1

AU is an addon, right? It's not required to use it so everyone should decide for themselves whether they want to use it or not.

As for me, the game is unplayable without it.

Since switching to a 64 bit client, I have not had any crash. However, in return for AU I can get as much crashes as they give me. It's a small price, not to mention I had thousands of crashes over last 10 years and somehow I keep playing so

#FreeAU