Posts by Leszix

Great news!

What about switching/changing PvP gear? Its annoying it is possible to change weapon only in battlegrounds. If I take off item by mistake I can only take on this item when I enter arena (not to many volunteers) or war.

Maybe new zone for this or make it possible in houses at least?

"Spam" is very overall from my side. I tried kneel once, twice etc. Also using kitty, skills. If you get fear 2 times in a row in a tightest place, its not possible to avoid falling down or stuck in a texture + another fear.

The idea itself to use any emote on instances is meh. But i guess its good atm we don't need to dance before the boss or use invisible attack on specific mobs :)

I was unable to see and select target in ROFL (50% of cases) - to ressurect someone or heal. Two ppl I didn't see at all when they died, wheter near me

or at map just like they don't exist. Similar to 2nd ROFL boss for some time when the target is not where you see it. I couldn't see at all nor select

The mage icon on map is very hard to see

Kneel emote. I'm tired of it. Even if I spam this half second after fear - my char gets ultra fear speed even without any speed buff and even on "walk" mode.

Really frustrating at ROFL event.

All the system and loot infos now are displayed on team chat - I can't see if someone is writing or just the info

V8lbmCd.png

This random spam information on INI

vNXBR15.png

New buffs system is broken. It was not possible to buff inside ROFL. It was possible outside but after comming in, buffs dissapeared

Sometimes randomly some buffs were appearing/dissapearing. For me 6% wrl buff - 30min no buff - then 3minutes ON - then again OFF

This system now affects ppl with the 1st buff they get, to get the best one, you need to unclick your buff, then someone need to buff again,

so now 120k patt > 280k. And if the one who give buff dies, everybody loose buffs. I hope its not intended

Xbar got broken after recent patch. Thanks to guild member and my 1 hour work with lua, I was able to fix it, almost as it was

Edit:
    Good change for Windrunner, finally you don't have to wait for all 4 ppl. 10/10

Few rankings does not update f.e. most guardian in DC

DC textures with "you can't see target" are still on, especially from 1st to 2nd boss and in water on 3rd.

2nd boss yellow tower was still red.

Serenstum still doesn't work on Locatha and tank can still be affected

Saved slots in Transport Book ranking? Finally I can convince all my family to start play with this change!

My father loves to save all the points!

Really? Don't you guys have nothing better to do? For example new nostalgia, heal atrifacts runes or stupid fishing?

Something else TO DO, NOT TO WATCH AT? (but you can't still see 104 priest in buffs bars)

Don't get me wrong, Im happy the game expands and is evolving but ME - and I believe most of us - wants to do something, not especially 3years old ROFL again and again which can be more profitable than Dark Core btw.

Changing 150 colors and 250 rankings is not what I've expected.

There is still "Arena blocked" after Windrunner Race and STILL if one person dont get inside, the rest 3 waits one minute for nothing then can start all over again. Change to: If someone will register, push all 4 ppl inside at once without confirm, if someone is not there, sorry, you just have 4th place.

Badges II and III, yeah I scrolled it, seen it, cool. i already forgot after 5 sec

I hope the game won't end up with 5 new players coming but in that place - 3 "veterans" leaving. I can name 10 top players - who did random parties every day - end up playing and in their place i met one new guy who don't know how to use coordinates on map. (tough changing 80 start lvl to 90 is great) YEAH

777071 | Card - Ice Blade Mage Guard Walks around and is harmless, unless you have bad intentions. Attacks with deadly magic or with help of a nearby guards.

777072 | Card - Ice Blade Guard They patrol the area in groups. Beware of the axes or you can get stuned.

777073 | Card - Ice Blade Priest It may not seem like a threat, but beware of the combination of healing and damage!

777074 | Card - Ice Blade Transducer An opponent that converts energy from one source to another. That source is you!

777075 | Card - Ice Blade Devourer Soldier A devourer attacks in melee range and never retreats! A moment of inattention and you will be consumed!

777076 | Card - Plateau Ice Fay Watch out for her ice attack. If you attack first, you will win!

777077 | Card - Plateau Ice Witch Very experienced. She became a witch because she knows many powerful curses and spells

777078 | Card - Priest of the Wrathful Eye Elite priest. It looks slow, but it is deadly. Take care of it first

777079 | Card - Guard of the Wrathful Eye Overgrown mountain of muscles. Protects the priest from being annihilated

777080 | Card - Battle Boar of the Wrathful Eye A boar of considerable size. Charges with its fangs at enemies

777081 | Card - Shaman of the Chaos Altar A Minotaur trained in the art of magic and curses

777082 | Card - Iron Guard of the Chaos Altar A mighty minotaur dealing massive damage with his giant axe

777083 | Card - Berhu of the Chaos Altar Once a cow - turned into a powerful Berhu by using Shaman's dark magic

777339 | Card - Golem Guardian Can activate a defense mechanism! Deactivate it to make him vulnerable

777340 | Card - Darkfang Half man-half cat. Sharp teeth and even sharper claws that will leave a mark on your psyche

777341 | Card - Nex of Enochç A bit of his water can make his mushrooms grow nice and big

777342 | Card - Sunlight Do not think you can enter the holy zone unharmed! He will protect this piece of pure soil against all that is unholy

777320 | Card - Sun Temple Combat Mage Trained in magic and combat, he can enchant your world if you will not be fast!

777321 | Card - Sun Temple Guardian An ordinary warrior guarding a hidden temple. Beware of larger groups!

777322 | Card - Sun Temple Mage Guard A defender guarding a hidden temple. He knows magic, don't let him cast a spell!

777323 | Card - Sun Temple Devourer Soldier Don't let yourself be eaten alive!

777324 | Card - Mutated Angren Warrior A former warrior from the northern part of the Janost. Corrupted by the dark forces of Taborea

777325 | Card - Mutated Angren Hunter A former scout from the Angren forest. He mutated into a heartless beast

777326 | Card - Mutated Angren Priest A former healer from the city near Raksha Temple. He is filled with hatred after mutation

777327 | Card - Mutated Entling Entling from the forest of Jyr'nathon. Its roots now rot under the influence of mysterious power

777328 | Card - Mutated Jyr'na Druid Possessed by the power they once studied in Janost swamps

777329 | Card - Mutated Jyr'na Scout Great archers who are not so skillful anymore due to mutation

777330 | Card - Mutated Jyr'na Guard Warriors who went crazy after the mutation and their skin turned darker because of it.

777331 | Card - Mutated Temple Demon Weed He is extremely malicious and hates the sun. You can't get tangled!

777332 | Card - Mutated Temple Giant Mantis As a result of the mutation, it has enlarged and its legs are now razor sharp

777333 | Card - Mutated Temple Carnivorous Plant Some believe that this is the second stage of the Demon Weed mutation. Larger and stronger.

777334 | Card - Mutated Temple Pukari After mutation, they are still slow, but attack with greater force

777456 | Card - Temple Naga Patrol An ordinary serpent warrior, patrolling the interior of the Pantheon

777457 | Card - Temple Supply Naga Provides weapons and armor. Thanks to him the Nagas are well supplied

777458 | Card - Temple Naga Warrior They are convinced that only pure force and strenght can defeat any opponent

777459 | Card - Temple Naga Guard A low-level Naga who leads Naga patrols and guards the Pantheon with them

777460 | Card - Temple Naga Assassin These assassins mercilessly pierce the hearts of their enemies. Don't get caught up in their trap

777461 | Card - Temple Naga Mage Their magic can protect them as much as heavy armor. They will force everyone to bow to the power of the Naga

777462 | Card - New Pantheon Demon Soldier Commander of the soldiers who broke through to the Pantheon sowing fear to all enemies

777463 | Card - New Pantheon Butcher With the help of his giant axe, he can turn you into a piece of meat!

777464 | Card - New Pantheon Snake Demon A huge half-snake-half-demon who will chop up anyone who stands in its way

777465 | Card - New Pantheon Tentaclion No one knows exactly what size it can really reach, and there are many who don't want to find out

777466 | Card - New Pantheon Guardsman They belong to the group of ordinary warriors, but they can fight better and longer

777467 | Card - New Pantheon Combat Mage Trained in magic and combat, can fight in melee and hurl spells from a distance

777468 | Card - New Pantheon Mage Guard A defender guarding the Pantheon. He knows dark magic, don't let him cast a spell!

777469 | Card - New Pantheon Researcher They conduct constant research and observation. Do not be deceived by their common dress!

777470 | Card - New Pantheon Devourer Soldier Other monsters don't swallow them, but they can swallow half of your team

777031 | Card - Conrack A powerful bull moving on two legs. Be careful not to take you on the horns when he notices that you are distracted

777033 | Card - Sigurd A mighty knight in beautiful armor. But is he real?

777034 | Card - Surt A monstrous product of hell that likes to play marbles

777564 | Card - Ayam War Drum Priest An underwater creature that knows the secrets of healing

777425 | Card - Fire-Eating Demon Fairy A fairy made of hellfire. You have to be fast if you want to survive!

777426 | Card - Condemned One Some confuse him with the Executioner. Recruited by the Demon Lord

777427 | Card - Iron Demon Soldier Strength, speed, iron skin. All in one

777428 | Card - Guard Dreadlord An elite warrior guarding the demon lord. Fear is justified!

777429 | Card - Giant Demon Soldier Once a lizard from southern Janost, turned into a demon by the ruler of hell

777447 | Card - Naos One of the bosses in the Demon Lord hall. Only fresh blood can calm him...

777448 | Card - Aosniya She loves nothing more than watching somebody struggle before their death. Scream as best you can!

777449 | Card - Androlier He is a King of Fear! Give him flesh and your meaningless soul!

777450 | Card - Yashi'a Queen of Ashes. Watch out for her poisonous fog!

777280 | Card - Unusual Pathogen Slimy and poisonous. Appears during the fire festival

777430 | Card - An Beil The first of Yashi'a servants. Some say the smartest

777431 | Card - Shin Beil The second of Yashi'a servants. Don't delude yourself about escaping alive!

777432 | Card - Shan Beil The third of Yashi'a servants. Do you think you can escape?

777433 | Card - Lou Beil The fourth of Yashi'a servants. Awaken by intruders, same as her sisters.

777451 | Card - Kajir Sirloth's left hand. Resistant to physical damage. He shares a bond with Mandala

777452 | Card - Mandala Sirloth's right hand. Resistant to magical damage. He shares a bon with Kajir

777434 | Card - Demon Hand If you see it, it will be too late!

777435 | Card - Demon Bodo He once lived in peace with the Bodo clan. Turned into a demon

777436 | Card - Monster Tiktaalik He once lived in peace with the Tiktaalik clan. Turned into a monster

777437 | Card - Executioner An executioner during his life, an executioner in hell

777438 | Card - Logar Volcano One of the Elite Volcano brothers. Named in memory of a city

777439 | Card - Amgar Volcano One of the Elite Volcano brothers. Runekeeper

777440 | Card - Alert Unit Demon Soldier Demonic Soldier guarding the barrier

777441 | Card - Alert Unit Demon Soldier Captain Captain of the Demonic Soldiers guarding the barrier

777442 | Card - Yeller Watch your hearing because it can be really loud!

777443 | Card - Screamer Some say it can be even louder than the Yeller!

777444 | Card - Cid Volcano One of the Elite Volcano brothers. Which rune does it have?

777445 | Card - Fir Volcano One of the Elite Volcano brothers. Was it purple or blue?

777091 | Card - Nucleus Unknown machine. Shows up during the Craft Festival

777089 | Card - Punisher of the Miniature Sword He looks like Androlier! Available during the Craft Festival

777090 | Card - Miniature Movable Armor Is it a machine or an armor? See for yourself at the Craft Festival

777312 | Card - Evil Axe Gang Boss Appears near Dalanis during the Masquerade Festival

777096 | Card - Mini Intelligent Doll VII Easier version of the doll. Shows up during the Colorweave Festival

777095 | Card - Intelligent Doll VII Boss of all intelligent dolls. Can you defeat it during the Colorweave Festiwal?

777274 | Card - Thysdyr Made of fire. Can you find it in the Cave of Trials?

777275 | Card - Thysdyr Made of frost. Will you try in the Cave of Trials?

777526 | Card - Zhargos One of the two most powerful dragons. Can you survive a minute with him?

777471 | Card - Czerkonis One of the New Panteon bosses. A big lizard in hardened armor. Feel his wrath!

777474 | Card - Nekdar One of the New Panteon bosses. The Templar Control Point can be your last.

777472 | Card - Lady Timata One of the New Panteon bosses. She thinks she's as beautiful as Medusa. Make her beauty fade!

777473 | Card - Chassizzene Nex Half human-half spider. Divine power flows through her! Try and take it from her!

777475 | Card - Zhargos' Experimental Body A powerful dragon that uses camouflage to hide its origins. Beware of Dark Barrier!

777373 | Card - Yanamorsi The leader of all beetles inhabiting the Tomb of Souls

777374 | Card - Karver Shattertooth An evil follower of the Limo clan. Be careful not to free him out of Minas' control

777375 | Card - Nex of Vortis A scary scorpion looking for new toys. Find him when he hides.

777376 | Card - Phantom Anubis Boss of the jackals. Anyone who enters his tomb must be executed. Found in Tomb of Souls

777377 | Card - Minas The greatest opponent in the Tomb of Souls. Power of the souls and his body will soon wither.

777069 | Card - Plateau Lizard Ice lizard guarding the way to the first boss

777070 | Card - Plateau Fox Fox sniffing for a threat. Found in the Ice Blade Plateau.