Posts by int

The last two questions:
    1) If I lose a few days of the event, will I lose the opportunity to acquire these titles in one event? (I have to wait until next year)
    2) Is used vouchers have an impact on the title at all?

1. No, doing event without reset but meeting conditions should allow you to get solo 5/8 titles in first day
    2. Using rest way just allow you to repeat event, but doesnt affect in any way in title obtaining if you meet correct requirements

It is enough to meet specific conditions to obtain them. I believe if you obtain one of them you will be know how to repeat this. As someone mentioned only chessboard recognizing can be hardiest than others, but he already confirmed that there are 4 titles from this exact event.

I probably will have to reset the game another 50 times and may or may not get the title...

I will make you sure that doing all eventes normal way, without ANY SINGLE reset ticket during event time you are capable to get all titles.

That's what I'm saying here and what i said to gm in a game. With no description we dont know what exactly we did that we got the title and what we are doing wrong that we dont get it.

It is not necessary to have description (and also intended in this case) to know how specific title has been obtained. They are attached to specific events and obtaining all of them is so far from randomization, so it is possible with EFFORT to discover how obtain them again (like it was in the past with a lot of hidden or even random obtained titles).

Hey Int,if the team are so creative then maybe you will create new events with better rewards and put it into the game instead of those boring events we get every year.

Idea may be good, but i believe it can meet with feedback that there is no tutorials to events, or they may be too hard, at next step we can expect requests about placing event unique rewards to Itemshop, what make it pointless creating them.. just saying how it can look from different point of view, based on examples from already implemented things in the past :whistling:

There is nothing more what GM, or someone from team can tell.
    As was mentioned above we let to discover our players how to obtain titles and also it is allowed to share this info.

Each title in the list of festive titles have a description and i dont see a reason why those shouldn't have.

At first it is not true, there is several titles which are not visible, at second - event title list contain some titles without description.

Titles from current event was supposed to be working this way, if it will be supposed to be shared how to obtain them would not it be better to just put them to NPC, that is not the point why there was created and added to game.

I assume most of you trying to compare current event titles, with another one which are already in game for a years. But in the past there was no info, neither tutorials how to obtain some of them, and players was supposed to discover it.

After some posts above it may prove fact that such kind of entertainment is not this what some players expect, and also that we should avoid adding new "hidden" titles to game, due to difficulty with obtaining them because of it require more than classic way (read description -> go to NPC -> meet conditions shortly -> be bored.

So let us take it as suggestion for future events.

Hello Dimebag, i noticed that you are a person who really care about in game titles so i would make you sure that all of them was tested on our test realm and worked fine. We requested our GM Team to perform tests on live server, and it has confirmed.
    I can also confirm that 4 of 8 has been already obtained by our players.
    We would not share conditions how to obtain them, i believe our playerbase is enough big to discover this.
    I wish you good luck with finding tem out! :)

Another price would be fine, if Goblin Mines would not be TP/EXP farm.
    As simple as it is, no point to change price until you not suggesting to change TP/EXP too and changing Phirius Shells amount (even if they are not worth for stats due to custom stats).

It is obviously that lowering price will be always kind way for players, no need to mention it :)
    Anyway, i will forward your suggestion, and it will be discussed with team, if we agree you will be able to buy this item cheaper.

Thank you both for your report.

According to this i will forward:
    - description bug for FR language in Transformation Potion - Gingerbread Man
    - description bug for PL language in Transformation Potion - Sismond

#update
    both of them should be fixed after last patch

Hi Int, I have well buff, on the other hand I know why I was disturbed. The translations of the descriptions are erroneous in my language. For example the chap gingerbread indicates 20 % of strength while it is the endurance. So the potion sismond works well.

I checked french language. Potion is supposed to give "Force" and Sagesse" and that is what it giving.

I have one problem with the potion of transformation (sismond ). The bonus granted by this potion does not work. Am I the only one who has this problem?

What do you mean by it doesnt work. Could you simple show screnshoot before your character used this potion and after?

It adds strength and wisdom. The description of this potion is wrong, it says that it adds inteligence. I'm looking for a GM in world chat since yesterday so I could report him/her that, but they all vanished ;)

Could you please attach screnshoot of this problem?

I checked this potion, description and effect are correctly.

Yeah i do not mean endgame with purple stats.
    You have to be awate that strenght of mobs is determined by player level not equipment, and they are being harder over lvl 100.
    Also since you hinted that you was always on fair side i believe you know that fighting with them is not only one way to finish this mini game. As it saying "i want to survive".
    If someone really leak with gear then simple runnig with housemaid potion and escape artist title make deal (personally tested) or getting heal class as sub for DPS should be some kind of way too. It should not be a problem for newcomers neither, mobs under 100 lvl are pretty easy and players are getting very good starter package for deal with them.

I would not call this exploit, that is kinda hard word.
    'I want survive' mini game just had new mobs for end game (level) players and they had too small range to follow players to corner of zone. It has been corrected, and it is working now like it was supposed to work.

There is notthing to make this harder, it is just about skipping tactic by players staying in corner of pool and passing all mobs.
    You agree that is how it is supposed to be?

There should not be a way where you can not finish at all this minigame if you are properly doing all tactic elements.
    And still... are you really trying to use classes skills to destroy baricades? Ok, im giving up then.

What about those who did not spend time on things and got all the titles before the change?

Everyone had same chance in the past to obtain cards.
    Condition was and are same for every player (im not talking about which classes they choosed and how it affected, still everyone was able to get any class starting this game).

And what about those who bought ghost cards from IS?

It is up to players if they want to buy things from Itemshop or spend time to obtain them.

I understand that some of you like ways where you can just spam thunderstorm and complete minigame in 3 minutes. Going this way shouldnt we just make chests with rewards spawned after player enter this zone?

If someone do not want to spend time on things, he should not expect rewards.
    Rules of this CoT mini game are same for everyone, and all what was changed is just prevention for skipping tactic elements.

Drill Ground 'I want to survive' minigame is not supposed to be place for TP farm.
    Finishing this mingame come with same rewards like before, but finally you can not just simple skip mobs like it was in the past.

So you only put it now on level 100 with 90 million hp? great one without saying it in patch note

Nothing was changed about level of CoT objects. Only thing which was changed is:

• Tactic elements in Course of Terror mini game cannot be destroyed anymore by classes AOE skills

And yes, you noticed correctly by simple way - HP increasing; updated in patchnotes if it's realy big deal :)

I strongly suggest you to do CoT using tactic elements, if you corretly do all moves you are supposed to complete this in every combination since it is not anymore randomized, but based on predefined structs. There should not be not possible to complete versions of CoT.
    You need only one Artillery Vehicle for destroy Giant's Iron Barricade.
    That is how it was in the past, when noone was capable to destroy any object using skills.

Course of Terror malatina not depend of player level.
    Tactic elements (including barricades) are not supposed to be killed using classes skills and newer should be.
    CoT was not updated for a years so HP of objects was too low compared to players equipment and that what has been changed with patch.

You should use Heavy Artillery Vehicle for destroy Giant's Iron Barricade.