Posts by int

So you only put it now on level 100 with 90 million hp? great one without saying it in patch note

Nothing was changed about level of CoT objects. Only thing which was changed is:

• Tactic elements in Course of Terror mini game cannot be destroyed anymore by classes AOE skills

And yes, you noticed correctly by simple way - HP increasing; updated in patchnotes if it's realy big deal :)

I strongly suggest you to do CoT using tactic elements, if you corretly do all moves you are supposed to complete this in every combination since it is not anymore randomized, but based on predefined structs. There should not be not possible to complete versions of CoT.
    You need only one Artillery Vehicle for destroy Giant's Iron Barricade.
    That is how it was in the past, when noone was capable to destroy any object using skills.

Course of Terror malatina not depend of player level.
    Tactic elements (including barricades) are not supposed to be killed using classes skills and newer should be.
    CoT was not updated for a years so HP of objects was too low compared to players equipment and that what has been changed with patch.

You should use Heavy Artillery Vehicle for destroy Giant's Iron Barricade.

Please DONT USE data.fdb from another publishers and go offlne!
    You can lose your items and other things from your character.

I will send you soon newest data.fdb so you can repleace it.

Really sorry bur payment department decided to not enable this option for this region.
    You still should be able to use PayPal, Credit Card on bank transer payments.

If all possible debuffs would stack (especially those with % decreased values) mobs and bosses would have summary 100% defense reduction, so some of them are intended to not work together.

and i have to set to low every time i log in.

Kinda off topic but you should make sure that your client.config.ini file is not read-only.
    Then set your details via launcher, and make this file read-only.
    After this your game details should not be changed even if you change them in game or in launcher.

Thank you for bringing this up. I understand that is important due to buff limit on character.
    There is not much options for perform changes without patch, but we implemented workaroud.

From now players can obtain event buffs porting to following zones:
    Hownling Mountains
    Elven Island
    Yrvandis Hollows

From now players can remove event buffs in following zones:
    House Zone
    PVP Zones (1v1, 3v3, 6v6, Karros, Visdun, Arcanium, Tyrefen)
    Dalanis Nightmare
    Hall of Survivors Hard
    Temple of Tikal

This values would not be released.

Additionally i would remind you our:

.PLAYERNET END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (E.U.L.A.) 1.C.i

Stary3D may revoke your license to use .PlayerNet Web platform and/or the Games if you violate, or assist others in violating, the license limitations set forth below. You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:

i. Derivative Works: Copy or reproduce (except as provided in Section 1(B)), translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on or related to the .PlayerNet Web platform, App or Games without verification of permission of Stary3D.

Runes of Magic TERMS OF USE (T.O.U.) II.1.(2)

[...] Such prohibited methods may include, but are not limited to, protocol emulation, reverse engineering [...]

Really sorry but all what can be done with Dalanis (due to its part of big continent, and objects are permanently placed on this) is hide NPC's what we can't do - you wont be able to make quests then :)
    Changes in textures for Dalanis also do not affect with decreasing amount of crashes in this place.

Thank you for bringing this up but sadly need to deal with it.
    Make sure that all your graphic details are on low values, also view distance should be as low as possible.

So yeah, i believe if it is really this point you can expect that it will be resolved for some days, if no let me know so we can research where is exact problem and fire someone :D

If you noticed problem only with game it can be issue between your ISP and our datacenter.

Could you check (just for test) how it look when you connect to our game server using VPN's?
    If it is possible choose country which is near our datacenter (Netherlands).