Patch 10.0.0.1105 - feedback

• Ouch hahaha ok! Anyway Is funny, this instance is a challenge to small partys and Im glad you guys designed so many tactics. GZ!

Off topic: I didnt get any Arcadia Coin in the run last night, don't know it is a bug or something. I just let you know.

• On the test server was a pink stat from a sophisticated item. This is not there. I think this change is bad.

update
    With the cap refineries we did not get a pink stat but we got the refining of the belt. Is this a deliberate action? Is the pink stat drop is random?

• Is it intended that the upgrading fragments (last boss drop) and lava dust(from trash mob) are bound? Because the Purple boss drops/quest items called Lava Shards are not bound and it would be nice if these other ones were unbound too.

• Hello, I know You will ignore me but I would like to repeat myself: cards from new instance are not dropping. Since the instance came out we are doing Inferno at least once a day and so far NOT A SINGLE CARD from any boss dropped. It is an Instance for 12ppl, with this rate, in a year, maybe one person in our guild will have all of the cards.

Please increase the drop rate.

• Official Post

Hello, I know You will ignore me but I would like to repeat myself: cards from new instance are not dropping. Since the instance came out we are doing Inferno at least once a day and so far NOT A SINGLE CARD from any boss dropped. It is an Instance for 12ppl, with this rate, in a year, maybe one person in our guild will have all of the cards.

Please increase the drop rate.

Greetings,

The drop rate of the cards within Inferno is being investigated and will be further discussed with the DEV team on the possibilities of changing the monster card drop rates.

• We dropped already 3 cards in Inferno. Works fine.

• i already saw 2 boss cards and i think they shouldnt drop that fast like it was with tikal. such cards should be rare and not easy to obtain, but thats just my point of view.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• We have done Inferno dozens of times and have not won one of the boss cards. There is a difference between the rarity and practically impossible to get something. I also saw the boss card but at the beginning before turning off the instance for a few days. So maybe there was an error here, or we have such bad luck.Devs can all calmly check it.

• After a few runs I noticed that only the first 4 bosses drop lava-shards. They drop one or two which means that the party gets 6 lava-shards in one run. To build an item we need 10. Wouldn't it be better if the first 4 bosses drop 10 lava-shards so we can build an item every run?

• After a few runs I noticed that only the first 4 bosses drop lava-shards. They drop one or two which means that the party gets 6 lava-shards in one run. To build an item we need 10. Wouldn't it be better if the first 4 bosses drop 10 lava-shards so we can build an item every run?

I agree on this. Inferno system with shards and so is a copy of HoE. There a party could get 1 item per run, can we have the same now? We are starting to have too much orange fragments and no way to get enough lava shards. Thanks.

I agree on this. Inferno system with shards and so is a copy of HoE. There a party could get 1 item per run, can we have the same now? We are starting to have too much orange fragments and no way to get enough lava shards. Thanks.

I would also support a change in lava-shard drop! Thanks a lot!

• Important information is that Boss 1-4 can drop 3x Lava Shard.
    I think it was made for the weakers guilds that may not be able to do full instance. They can farm earlier bosses and selling it.

• Huhu,
    dass die Lava-Scherben nicht in den Item-Shop kommen finde ich persönlich schade aber ist halt nicht zu ändern.

Vielleicht gibt es aber andere Möglichkeiten?
    Der Loot an Lava-Scherben pro Inirun schwankt zwischen 4 und 7 Scherben. Bis da jeder im Raid an 10 Scherben kommt, müsste die Ini ca. 25 mal gelaufen werden. Das ist, auch auf Grund der langen Laufwege, ganz schön heftig. Kann man nicht den Loot vom Endboss mit 3 Lava-Scherben ergänzen? Damit müsste man im Idealfall immer noch 12 mal durch die Ini rennen, vorausgesetzt es sind immer die gleichen Raid-Teilnehmer.

Bitte denkt mal darüber nach, ob sich da in dieser Richtung nix machen lässt.

Vielen Dank

• Hello everyone,
    After 2 Month of intence playtime i got Inferno clear. In that time i was grinding myself in Tikal, till i got ready. I finished Inferno with a couple of friends who got Inferno Server First and they stopped playing Inferno bc of this reasons which in my opinion should be getting better:
    - The time between the entrence and the last Boss cost around 10 Minutes of running time (+35% Ring Movement Speed)
    - Sometimes the Tank gets in Trash 10k-100k hits and sometimes randomly the Tank gets a onehit, but with no specific cast or skill from that Monster/Boss
    - Using Phirius Special water - Type E, is a Itemfunktion which can be used since Rom exist and there which would be much needed, (by healers or in specific situations where rendomly the Tank almost gets killed from no specific skill or cast from a monster or a boss for no reasons its not useable.......
    - I have been playing since 2014 and there is one think i really dont know for the custom Instances, and that is why there are in no custom instance (disclaimer Hos) no Mementos.
    I have been posting the same thread 2 years ago about the Mementos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==what can we do to solf that stuff ?===

At first it would be nice to get a Teleport like in Hos, you get a section :
    where do you wanna port ?
    -If boss one got killed
    -If boss two got killed
    -If boss three got killed
    -If boss four got killed
    -If boss five got killed

allowing Phirius Special water - Type E

Inferno.ini More often restarting

implementing Mementos on every Boss

//very Important pls check all files again which prevents to get a onehit from the same cast or attack normally can be easly stand
    Here is a link to that Diagramm: Diagramm Damage input

Thank you for listening
    Best reguards Bleed

• First, congratulations for clearing the instance. I agree with you that the instance is very long and after a wipe it takes ages until the whole group arrives at last boss again. This is especially painfull for guilds who are still trying to figure out the tactics. Portals could be helpful to motivate other guild to try more.

For the second part, do you know which mobs or bosses do such high damage? After several runs in the last weeks I never had these problems with onehits. Some mobs do high damage but this is intended and easy to counter. The bosses are very hard for the tank but with decent Deff/LP values it is possible to tank all of them for a very long time.

• Hello,
    I farm inferno everyday and I would like to add my opinion.
    - at the beginning I also stated that the teleports should be added but it would be a big mistake and I am glad that it was not added. Teleports give too fast back and would end up being a ridiculously fast farm like tikal about 20min / run (tiakl is shorter and easier to come back) now 1 run on inferno take about 50-60min and i think its very good (we focus on what you do because you don't want die because the return road is long and that is a good thing).
    -I tank the instance from the beginning and never happened to get the hit who kill me (if ever i knew i did wrong)
    -Phirius Special water also I think should be able to use them
    -Mementos? I'm not sure if this is needed since there are arcadia coins but with the idea I can agree if there were only a few (so that it does not end up in a farm only custom instance)

• Hello.Congratulations for completing the instance. About the teleports we wrote right after leaving the instance, but nothing has changed. On Inferno you do not need memo, you have coins that you can exchange them. And also at this instance there is sometimes a bug with defense and attack known well the game publisher.

Closed the thread.