Posts by Rakot_Hades

Dear Byte and rest of the team,

Since in the history of RoM, class balance generally is bunch of nerfs, may I suggest to buff classes instead! I know see a nice variety of classes in game that are really solid end game, rogues, champs, scouts, w/m, m/w, etc. Some are better single damage, some better on mobs with aoes, some reasonably solid with both. I really hope you will give extra buff to some less popular classes to increase variety even more, but please no nerfs. The nerfs are generally so difficult to take especially if its your class you enjoy playing and spend a lot of time making it work.

Just be considerate :)

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Rakot

As an alternative, you can add a third instance mode where mobs and bosses will be really strong, even stronger than now, and make there more coins, more fragments, and 2 cores one of which can be replaced by a core from the gorge.

I like the idea, but it needs to be scaled up with mobs/bosses too I guess, though mobs already hurt a lot so hard to adjust; I remember RT times with different difficulties (RT dia :) where bosses were getting more pd/pa, but here most bosses are tactical so not sure if it will be fair/more difficult, even if bosses become much stronger, I don't see it changing things too much from a difficulty prospective

To above - forgot to add - in general I actually like the idea of having cores and that you need them to obtain golden gear, its just the extent of grinding required is brutal for most people who can not afford to spend most of their time gaming. Please consider some revisions to decrease the grinding aspect at least some, thank you :)

Hi all,

I will detail my feedback below on the ultimate gear.

First, many thanks again to the devs team for making new content, hope the feedback from the whole community will be considered.

Golden (ultimate-final form) gear:

a) in general need ALOT more description how to get, VERY hard to figure things out

b) how does it work should be very clearly explained by the npc - i.e. does refining red to golden produces new golden item or tiers/stats stay and item becomes golden? Would be great to add that in the description for the red-golden refining; also please add how many golden cores are needed - you do it for explicitly for the red gear (need 10), why not explain for golden gear too - please address it

c) cores - was suggested before, make them unbound (except almighty) , as things are economy is a mess, prices are down, cores will allow ppl to farm and trade, good for the server; limit ultimate cores to once per day per account(IP) and if ppl abuse you can easily find them and remove extras and warn not do it, with how hard it will be to get golden gear it wont be hard to track it. That way even if cores are not bound (except almighty) then still require at least XX days before can refine 1 item to golden (I assume its 15 days but again 0 info - assuming it is indeed 15 I would also cut it to 10 days, 15 is just too much). I note you just added an option (via recipe) to craft cores using other cores, but I still think this requires way too much grinding, it should be bit more reasonable for people who can only invest few hours a day and cant play 24/7.

I hope the feedback was constructive and could be useful.

Kind regards,

Rakot

Hi all,

I will detail my feedback below on the instance.

First, many thanks to the devs team for making new content, hope the feedback from the whole community will be considered.

The instance feedback below is based on a good number of runs both normal and hard, from a tank and dps prospective.

a) difficulty in general I find to be fine, I really don't understand how it suddenly much easier than gorge, for example, I personally happy to keep it as is; some trash mobs should not hit that hard but sounds like that was unintended - we cleared today after the maint and I was tanking, was getting hit way too much.

b) I really like the idea of many guilds being able to run the ini, it only helps the server long term, helps the economy too, the idea to make instance uber hard so only couple guilds can clear and rest would have to buy from them is not healthy - people will get bored and leave - happened many times on the official servers too, I encourage you to think of the whole community and not selected few no matter how vocal they appear to be on the forum or in the world.

c) now on bosses (some spoilers so if you don't want details please don't read):

B1 - I suggest to remove the number of buffs that needs to be removed from each of the bosses to 1 instead of 2 - it still works to ensure that raid knows the strat yet there will be much less time spend just waiting for the right skill/box to appear, there is simply no need. Sometimes it takes a really long time to get correct skill, maybe some adjustment can be also made based on what is needed during the fight; B1 second room - bit tedious but overall good!

B2 - I like the boss and I like new constant little circles change , makes whole raid focused all the time, all good :)

B3 - I have similar comment to B1 - again, I like the idea, but why do it for 4 organs, it just adds more time wasted with no real extra difficulty - cut number of organs to just 1 or 2 or keep 4 and cut health by 2-4 times, no need to repeat exactly the same strat over and over again multiple times; I like the little dot from mobs that was added (I think my healers would strongly disagree but I am not a healer :) so good addition

B4 - is fine but please consider guilds who don't have a lot dps or enough people - these dots may prevent them from clearing, at least make it possible to have them removed; also, some guilds like to show B4 as an example of how easy the ini is, this is not fair, yes it is an easy boss but its good to have an easy one, B3 Gorge was also similar

B5 - I like it, nice concept and all works well, has solid dps check too but not too crazy + strats are nice and transforming tank to chicken when boss dies is surely Int thing (I think :) ) gg.

Sorry for the long post, I hope it was constructive and will be useful.

Kind regards,

Rakot