Posts by Rakot_Hades

Personally, much better option would have being to directly reach out to the AU author (who devs obviously know) and ask him to fix instead of banning it till the author fixes it - that would save all the drama :)

Dear Devs,

I have couple comments re wd/wl:

1) I really like the combo, very interesting poison based combo, thanks! I am still testing it but options are nice.

2) It seems that psychic shadow does NOT use shadow chop when my poisoned chop lands critical hit - please check

3) One suggestion - elven guidance allows to replenish mana if punch or sepal stab from the pet lands a hit; I think since mana for wds is an issue, would be great to add shadow chop to punch or sepal stab - that way would work for all pets

Thank you for all hard work!

Rakot

Dear Devs team,

I have couple of comments regarding ch/wd:

1st of all, i really like how you made it with earth damage focus, its a nice sustained dps and fun to play, thank you! I always wanted to play it but without elite skills it was severely lacking behind other champ combos in terms of dps.

I have a question regarding skill "Protection of the Oak" - at the moment if you use the skill it de-summons your pet and you get spirit of the oak instead - since pet actually benefits you a lot more, the way how skill is now is useless. I wonder if this is intended? I hope not, else noone will use this skill.

I would personally suggest to change it and make it shield/disassembly mode dependent (similar to nature's guidance) while also making sure it does NOT de-summon your pet - for the shield form keep the original 10% sta buff + 2 absorb attacks as is but without summoning oak, so your pet stays, and for the disassembly mode instead of sta and absorb attacks add 10-15% speed buff - would be a nice little burst option for a class that has basically no burst and all sustain. Alternatively, even if you fix de-summoning pet issue, since sta is very low at the disassembly mode, that sta buff is not really practical and i suspect wont be used much by dps.

My second comment is mana management - nature's guidance (2% mp) every 30 s; explosion wave (5% mp) every 15 s + charged chop uses mana - for any long fights mana becomes a major issue with only pots as a fix. I wonder if you could consider adding a skill option to replenish mana, at least partially? I think "elven amulet", specifically "reinforced amulet" elite - maybe add in addition to the cooldown reduction part also mana recovery (could be fixed amount say 50% or 10% every sec for the duration of the buff - lasts 10 s?)

Did not have time due to work commitments to try other combos yet, but a lot of them look very cool and unique, many thanks for doing these and continuing to create new and exciting combos!

Regards,

Rakot

Hi there,

Would be great to have perfect titanium hammers on sale some time soon - I don't think we had one for a while.

Perfect Titanium Hammer for Weapons (ID#: 243432)

Perfect Titanium Hammer for Armor (ID#: 243433)

Perfect Titanium Hammer for Accessories (ID#: 243434)

Perfect Titanium Hammer for Back Slot Equipment (ID#: 243435)

Thanks in advance!

"If the champion is a class that uses shield form then the limit of 242, as Serenadae suggests, is pretty good. The 272 limit you said is too much, as it will be the same as the Knight class. But if the Champion class limit will be increased to 272 then the knight class limit should be 300. Because the main tank class is Knight, the Knight class must always have the highest limit. Have a nice day"

No, 272 def skill I suggested exclusively to ch/k which likely will be pure tank just like knight is, hence my suggestion; I do agree for all other champs except ch/k max of 242 makes sense, as Sere suggested

"I must admit that you made a pretty big mistake about the champion class. Because the Champion class is not a tank class but a melee dps class. Therefore, the current values of the Champion class are quite good."

Champion is actually a tank with use of shield form, hence the suggestion above

A fun one (happened to me few times...)

"If you note that you don't do any damage - check if you are using a correct weapon for your class"

And second:

"You can easily adjust, color and save multiple costumes and appearances using Costume Setting functionality inside right top corner in your character panel"

Since Champion is a class that is at least partially supposed to be a tank, I suggest increasing its maximum physical defense level (the one among the weapon skills) to 242.

Currently Champion is the only class dedicated to tanking that has such a low cap (for comparison, Champion & Mage 182, Knight 272, Warrior 242, Warden 242).

This should be a useful change, especially when taking into account that Champion/Knight is going to be a tank as well (at least according to charplan).

I completely agree, and I also would suggest for ch/k to increase max def level to that of a knight (272) - if i am not mistaken, the value can be different depending on a combo, thus for a dedicated tank such as future ch/k it does make sense to match the defense skill to that of a knight;

In anticipation of a new weapon (gun) being introduced when new elite skills for several combo will come in sometime in the future, i wonder if it could be possible to add some time soon both gun and also already introduced spear as IS weapons that we could use for weapon leveling - I suspect to minimize work initial skins could be similar (maybe less flashy) to spear and gun skins already in game. Would give players a head start with leveling a gun weapon level (and spear if someone does not have one from rofl yet) before new elites come in. Hmm, just realized not sure any class can actually use gun atm, if not then I guess would be good to add IS items for gun and spear with the new elites patch

Thanks!

Minor tooltip bug for ch/m, Heavy Bash skill that changes when Elemental Defense is activated - duration of the debuff says (Buff4-Time) seconds - I suspect it should be 12 s as regular Heavy Bash skill. Not top priority to fix obviously but in case fixing others would be great to update.

Thanks

Yes, I understand that. your suggestion would be nice but for a max level char would be something you do once unless can redistribute depending on a role you play.

My idea was different and tangent to yours - it is addressing the problem that end game players have no need to grind mobs since their tp is maxed for all skills and all maxed level; hence my suggestion where possibility to trade gained exp or tp offers an option to convert to extra stats. 5 str per 1 mil tp was just an example, if indeed 1 mil is 5 mins then it should be much more of course, but not too high else noone would bother either, so benefit/time ratio should be reasonable, but also not to abuse it so it needs to involve reasonable ammount of time to gain the attribute increase, say some number of hours of grinding per one attribute with maxed tp/exp buffs.

My idea would also give diversity since a lot of people play multiple roles, hence could use different stats - for example i play dps or tank, so i would likely farm to gain str and sta stats; someone else plays say healer and mage dps, so they would farm wis and int and maybe even sta, and so on - that would really make stats combo diverse and tailored to how different people play in terms of roles or different combos - thus increased diversity.

No need to have a limit if cost/benefit/time matches alternatives - one would then decide if better to farm dias and tier up something or invest in permanent attributes; thats why attr number and exp/tp needed must be balanced

I disagree in terms of variety of stats to use for diversity for end game epecially, while it is correct you can do it, the optimal stats are exactly same for all - take chain users for example, they all pick best purple 6 and best purple 6 are pretty much same - you dont see someone running with not optimal stats if they want to maximize the gear - not picking best stats is possible of course but would hinder your char; only exception I see sometimes is some use best red over 1 purple sta/str for chain user for example to get more pa but sacrificing the survivability, but alot of end game chain users (myself included) go with all 6 purple which i think optimal

Same argument for diversity with runes - check end game chain users as an example - they use same 4, so diversity in principle does exist but you dont see chain end game dps with not optimal runes selection

In terms of obsolute/balanced, again say 5 str per 1 mil tp or whatever is good - you need to grind alot for small gain, you grind more you get more in return or run ini - sell - get dias - tier up gear - then improve char, both work and do in fact increase diversity and more options in terms of game play, as I mentioned at the moment end game dont farm tp as there is no need - my idea would encourage that for a moderate gain

Comment that more active players will become stronger is silly, of course, since this is always the case and does make sense if you are more active you become stronger by having better gear etc, my idea wont change that.

Hi all,

That stat redistribution comment that Personaenongrata mentioned made me think of one idea below:

1) end game players for the most part have maxed tp needed for skills and thus dont really need to grind to kill mobs etc for tp anymore. Thus, an interesting grinding aspect of the game that some may enjoy but dont do due to no need to grind tp.

2) My suggestion (maybe was mentioned before not sure) is as following:

introduce new amulets/charms in IS that are based on tp or exp and once you reach a certain total amount of either tp or exp (exact number would need to be determined to be reasonable in terms of cost/benefit and time it takes to grind) you pull it out but instead of giving you extra tp or exp it converts to an item that permanently increases selected attribute (so acts like a card would) with selection of either str/dex/int/wis/sta

The outcome of the suggestion will be two fold:

a) more ppl will be grinding more (since clear benefit to improve char) thus more activity + extra revenue for the server (ppl will buy amulets/charms from IS)

b) would allow more diversity for each char - some would then for example have champ with more str some would have champ with more sta etc; At the moment apart of cards, stats for a combo for everyone are identical.

I suspect it wont take that much time to implement, all items of similar type already exist, just need to generate a unique amulet that convers once full of exp or tp to a pre-selected stat. Number for stat + total exp/tp would need to be reasonable - say + 5 str item when XXX amount of exp (e.g. when you get 1 mil of tp or 10 mil of exp)

Kind regards,

Rakot

One more discussion point on the current state of 2 dex + 3 str versus 5 str gold accessories:

If you compare these two scenarios, 2 dex give you an additional 2 item bonus of +2040 pa and + 420 crit (I ignore dex since it does not give any pa for champ/warr);

If you go 2 str + 3 str golden, you gain extra 895 str relative to dex ring, both dex and str earrings gave same pa, but you of course now lose 2 dex set bonus. Extra 895 str is (x2 str = pa) 1790 pa, which in raw value would be less than 2040 pa you get from the 2 dex bonus, but since there are alot of attr and str buffs (hero, pets, % attr buffs etc), having this extra 895 str at the end fully buffed will be higher than initial raw pa gain of 2040. So at the end, opting for all 5 str would give you more total pa versus 2 dex and 3 str. However, you will of course miss added crit of 420 from 2 dex. So, at the end it would be as Sere said above be down to preference of having more pa and less crit or vise versa. I personally am going for all 5 str golden accessories, and in case someone is still thinking which way to go, i hope that offers an extra option to consider. I think both are viable along with simply keeping 2 old aoths instead, all 3 are not significantly different.

Regards,

Rakot

Cali, no your math is correct, only small comment is with golden dex set you also gain 2.6% more pcrit damage though again as i mentioned it does not mean you will get crit damage output increased by 2.6% more since its also based on other (numerous) extra % pcrit increases from other sets

You can do identical math and get similar conclusion to magic damage dealers in that 2 aoth still as good or better than 2 extra gold accessories, hence my original post for devs to consider how to encourage ppl to still make all 5 golden accessories instead of 3 gold + 2 aoths - hence my idea of 5 golden accessories bonus

Now, I am 100% sympathetic with someone like Sere who indeed already made his gear, my proposal is in no way aimed to annoy people contrary to what one posted was claiming, I am in fact have whole server in mind and I do think making all 5 gold accessories instead of just 3 will help server grow as more runs would be needed etc. As Mado mentioned, getting gold gear is hard and very time consuming or expensive, it should provide clear improvement in the char, which is not the case when we go from 3 gold accessories + 2 old aoth to 5 golden.

Perhaps, this is an instance where devs may offer one time service to trade already made 2 extra gold for equivalent but str based instead of dex based, for example. I am convinced that there are not that many people who already made all 5, and VAST majority have not, so time investment for the exchange is not large considering the benefit of many people would then need to make 2 extra golden pieces. That being said, I understand that such exchange option is not something that was done before (as far as I am aware) and thus I dont know if it is possible - hence i mentioned that maybe just simple in game trade/sell and making a new is an option. I do agree however, that this would not be ideal and I myself most of the time trading/selling rarely returned on the investment, although in the case of a rare gold gear it is probably less of an issue since it would be highly valuable.

Rakot

P.S. forgot to mention - Mado's idea of adding 2 accessories to world boss - it would be equivalent I think, since it would come soon and then few ppl who already made all 5 would need to replace them anyway, so we back to that issue again; I do like the idea in general, however, as an alternative to 5 accessories bonus

To above: - i repeat:

"My thought was it makes more sense to have a reason for ppl to upgrade more - I know few ppl who dont plan to make other 2 golden pieces of accessories due to no gain or even small loss." Hope my point is clear

I could care less about your disappointment with the weapon; and I am positive majority of ppl did not finish all 5 sets and even if you did, there is a lot of time till next content to make 2 new gold accessories and sell/trade other to other players

Also, even if you are correct with healer, its still 4 not 5, so point of not needing 5 gold still stands

From Sere: "Atm taking the second ring and earring from the golden dexterity set outperforms 2x aoth for chain gear"

I would like to point out in case someone is deciding to go that route that in my opinion it is not a clear cut conclusion, you gain in prcit + slight increase in phys crit damage (which is not absolute extra but relative hence lower than what you may think) but lose in pa - so its a gain/loss and i think comes down to preference, both work fine however. I trust raw pa over crit luck for example, but I know many prefer crit, which is fine and gives variety - as I told to Sere earlier we will have to agree to disagree on that :)

But my original point still stands - all mages, all healers, all tanks are 100% better off with using 2 aoth + 3 gold; the str is I agree can be argued to be marginally better or marginally worse depending on your preference (hence i posted almost in the original post) and so unless you really really want to have all golden, there is really no real need to make all 5 golden and 3 gold + 2 old aoth is best or almost as best.

If devs think this is fine and intended to have majority of classes to only needing to make 3/5 gold accessories, then its ok, i have no problem with that, i only mentioned it to ensure the devs are aware of the situation. My thought was it makes more sense to have a reason for ppl to upgrade more - I know few ppl who dont plan to make other 2 golden pieces of accessories due to no gain or even small loss.

Rakot

While I generally do like the idea of a 5 piece accessory set bonus, please refrain from implementing it. Atm taking the second ring and earring from the golden dexterity set outperforms 2x aoth for chain gear and some people (including myself) have already finished those items.

If you consider this change, please give said players the chance to change them accordingly via support. Yes, we were told to reconsider decisions regarding our gear during class balancing, but I think it's fair to say that this statement doesn't apply to changes regarding items.

That concern is fairly easy to address in my opinion if 5 item set bonus will be based on any 5 golden pieces - that way 3 dex and 2 str would give bonus just like 5 str would - so for melee accessories just have 5 items that can be picked from either dex or str sets - and extra bonus for 5 items could just have plain pa and crit, instead of str or dex - that way would be uniform and work for all including those who already made 2 dex and 3 str

Dear Devs team,

I have couple of suggestions related to the balancing that takes place and hope you can consider:

1) Since balancing is taking place, i wonder one extra addition that could be implemented while balancing is at works is addition of ISS on the golden gear, say top 4 pieces for chain/leather/cloth - would be really nice for a change to have a custom gear with custom set

2) Something I mentioned previously but I suspect it was difficult to address by using double bonus from 2 items + 3 items - one of the issues currently with golden accessories - if you make all 5, only 3 from the same set (say str based) add bonus, while other 2 do not - this creates an issue that you actually almost better off with making just 3 gold accessories for bonus and for other 2 use older str version (aoth ring and earing) - this is certainty true for magic and healer sets as well, with only exception for scouts and rogues that uniquely benefit from both str and dex stats it makes sense for them to make 3 dex based + 2 (ring + earing) of str. I wonder, since making all 5 gold is clearly beneficial long term for the game (so ppl invest into new gear) is to do the following idea:

add 5 items set golden accessory bonus that would add additional benefit that matches the benefit of 2 items (i.e. for str based set: +540 str, + 2040 att, + 420 crit). Do similar for all sets.

Kind regards,

Rakot

@Arkamedix,

Off topic and please no offense, but you remind me so much of one poster who also uses questionable logic to push the agenda...

In terms of your questions, it does appear you indeed have an agenda, since I cant really understand what you are trying to accomplish here, except to provoke a negative response? I hope I am wrong.

Simple fact of the matter is you can just play the game for few days, talk to players in game, get a feel on the game and then decide if you want to commit and pay money or not - noone is forcing you do it at the start and in my opinion you should not be basing your decisions on whether playing or not playing here based on the forum.

The VIP part is absolutely no necessary, i dont have it and I am end game, in fact alot of people dont have it. It helps somewhat sure, but you can easily get endgame without it.

In terms of basing the population of the server based on the number of people on the server, I would say absolute majority dont post here for whatever reason.

Just give game a try, meet people in game and see for yourself, if you like it and you can find a good group to play then you can decide if its worthwhile to invest some $$ to play it, you can get to end game as ftp just would take longer and also depends on the group and how capable you are in learning and performing various strats in the dungeons - in fact you can start as a support with free gear that will get you into high end instances - there is always a need for a couple of support classes to run things efficiently and the gear for them does not have to be very good. Then you can progress and build whatever you want to play - dps, tank, heal or support with some damage capabilities.

Just my few cents on the subject, all subjective and all :)

I would like to report Ch/r bug:

Death Arrives should have "Reduced Death Arrives cooldown to 3 minutes and added 36% 1-H hammer damage to effect"

Instead tooltip just says Buff 0-0% + actual damage does NOT increase at all - tested both on the character damage + actual damage output, please fix.

My issue with some of the changes is how they fundamentally alter some things, I can live with some adjustments being it nerf or a buff towards achieving mythical balance, but some changes are just crazy. Few examples:

1) change defensive oak pet on wd to induce -65 pa/ma, this change makes wd tank obsolete, there is 0 reason to tank on it, devs ignore, so if someone like me invested in building few plate things to tank, I am screwed now, could it be expected change? Idk, it was never being altered so fundamentally before; champ SF still similar mechanics, so devs in my opinion just doing such changes without recognizing how it affects ppl who have gear/weapons/etc, worst part not even acknowledgment of that...

2) Last patch change on p/w, remove pd and hp buff - like why... when i made spear for the class, i was looking at the whole package including survivability, now its gone - would it let me tank with those buffs... NO, would it be similar to other classes that have say wd briar - yes, so why would they remove it... There is no logic sometimes, except to piss ppl off... Again, if you implement new combo like that, then adjust it but not completely change 1 month! later some aspects of it - dont you see how that makes ppl who made gear feel... Before spear, i made 1h axe for example for it + shield, so i already lost twice with the devs changes - should i wait 1 year before i know this is stable combo and invest in it? Is that what devs want us to do? Or they want us to keep building things, spending $$, tossing them away, rinse, repeat - this is insane!

3) 2h vs 1h champ/rogue, again give options, dont force certain weapon/style, have both viable, but no, lets force ch/r to be dual wield, optimize skills for it, and for ppl who played years with ch/r using 2h what do they say... nothing, move along.

There are many many examples like that, I must say interactions between the devs and community is practically non-existent in terms of these changes, and there appears to be complete disregard to investments people make in terms of the gear etc.

Just my feedback, recently very unhappy customer with how things are being handled...