Posts by Snickers0815

I would raise the Power Sigil back to 12%, so the damage to the class simply decreased a lot after the Power Sigil was set to 8%.
    The class is extremely difficult to keep up with other classes. I would be very pleased :)

Some adjustment is needed, but I honestly would rahter see the suggestion from Blaxx.

Warden primary skills: Power of the oak id:493347 pls make this skill usable with 1h weapons too.

Of course that is just my opinion.

Kind regards

Rouge general skill: Off hand Training id:490146 pls lower the offhand dmg reduction to 20% from 30%.

That would bring rogue classes like /mage or /warrior more than warden/rogue. Then you should rather increase the percentage of Broken Asymmetry.

Warden primary skills: Power of the oak id:493347 pls make this skill usable with 1h weapons too.

Agree.

The oak-walker makes a sepal stab (id494602) with every critical hit from charged chop (id494581). My question is whether this can/should also be triggered by the second hit of the offhand?

Kind regards

Hi,

Is it possible to change Strike of Punishment for every knight class like:

• Changed Strike of Punishment to inflict 1200% main hand weapon DPS dark damage instead of raw physical dark damage.

? And switch the element damage to light or adapt it to the class combination?

Kind regards

Quick question regarding the new magical hammer:

Could you please reconsider the values?

Small comparison:

physical dagger https://gyazo.com/b237fdae965793158d4fdaa9568fb093

vs

magical dagger https://gyazo.com/503fbddba18b5016399c4e4b1d7eb63f

-> about 2k mdmg more and only matk, no patk

physical hammer https://gyazo.com/03b24f8694eb9ce6bd4748c50706ba72

vs

magical hammer https://gyazo.com/81f70018f310dfab8971c25c2c59aa2c

-> only about 400 mdmg more and patk + matk

It would be nice if the difference between physical and magical hammer were the same proportion as with daggers.

Kind regards

i'm not sure if this change is needed, becouse as druid you have skill that keep your Nature's Power at max stacks. So even if you are dps you have full Nature Power stacks during almost all your full buff dmg, and then you just simply have to do resourse management by other skills. Every dps class have to do simillar thing. Doing such change in Dwarven ale would be in my feeling not fair from other dd classes where they can't just block usage of their main resource for skills.

Yes, druids have a short-term buff with which they do not lose nature´s power, but most other dds also have buffs (Some even have long-term buffs that permanently restore resources.) or skills with which they can restore their resources and also have dwarven ale or rage cape for example. Many other resources are also restored by themselves or with auto attacks. Personally, I dont see anything exaggerated in the proposal. In addition, druids have no iss for dps (which is okay, but a disadvantage compared to other dds) and the current druid dps classes are far from being too strong. Even with the change, you would still have to do resource management. It is not that I propose to have unlimited nature´s power on a permanent basis.

But of course that´s just my point of view.

Kind regards

Hi,

Would it be possible to regenerate Nature´s Power with "experimental dwarven ale" and "universal potion", since there are now also classes that do damage with it? (Yes, I know healers also use Nature´s Power. Here I just don´t know how much this affects the play style.) This would be a good addition to improve the flow of the game for these classes.

Kind regards

And you proved that even on fast runs (like yours) where mobs/bosses are killed really fast - r/w is dealing too much.

Our runs are probably faster than others, but I was able to do my complete rota on almost every mob. It wouldn´t have made much difference if the mob had lived a little longer.

1.5.kk over mage and 1,6kk over r/p - it confirms our words.

As melodic said, the group had pure pdd support. So it is not surprising that the mage does less damage than the pdds. And as I said, the rogue/priest had worse gear and was less experienced. But we can also compare /priest with /warrior again, where both rogues are equally experienced.

I wish it was a r/wd in party to compare

We don´t have that many rogues. We can also make the comparison in the future.

Did you ever played r/wrl? R/s? R/m? R/k? Where are they on scr?

Personally I have already tested all rogue combinations. Unfortunately, we don´t have many rogues in the guild that we cannot compare all combinations at the same time in one run.

I was rogue/champ, snickars was rogue/warrior and nyex rogue/priest. 4 dps in group.

You need to reduce my damage by ~1,4kkk because I made b3. Rogue/champ is for me one of the best rogues

Some additional information: Gear from Lutine and Snickars (also from Persil) are comparable. Nyex has a bit worse gear and hasn´t been playing rogue that long. No offense :*

In my opinion balance should be first done in one class and it's different combos(so every combo of this call will be viable), and then level all classes to same/similar dmg(so everything will be playable). (but this is how i would do balance)

That is probably a question of how one would like to carry out the balancing. In my opinion it is difficult to balance all classes in their combinations first and then to other classes because there is no real component that can be adjusted to make all secondary classes better or worse with one change. So I prefer to set a benchmark and then adjust all classes to the value. You would then have to decide whether you want to divide the classes into categories (aoe, support, single target damage, burst damage...) and how much you weight which category. (By that I mean how much damage can you "take away" from a class if it has good support skills.)

Well but that is probably an independent topic and is decided by the devs.

Sorry, but i must say that u probably havn't played as r/w properly if u say so. And saying that there are classes that are better than (or as good as) the r/w... well, nothing more to say. You have told before that u are running most of time in party with ~ max 1-2x pdps, maybe thats why u cant see such a difference :).

Just no offence ;)

I have to say, then your rouges probalby dind´t play the other combinations right. No offense ;)

I am not comparing to me (chain dps). Just comparing other rogue combos, on which our ppl in guild are running.

What we want to say is that we compare rouges betwen rouges and in this comparison r/w and r/d are much more superior than other combos (maybe r/wd also as Lutine mentioned) and that should be fixed.

Oh and to say so, we compare full run dmg output not one single burst on mobs/bosses.

Just comparing different secondary combinations with one another does not help at all for the entire balancing. When do you only have dds with the same main class and different secondary classes? You should compare all classes with each other. Of course, the individual secondary classes must be balanced with each other, but also with other classes.

But to give you a proof we like to run with rogues tonight and will post the direct comparison here in the forum.

And please look into R/W, because for a long time i think u haven't looked closely on it. Especially to skills: Whirlwind and Toxic Splash. Check what that combination can do on first/second and last boss-bulls on rofl (mainly big groups of mobs). Maybe try to make it as it is for ex. with Power of the Wood Spirit (i mean max number of targets) or whatever... :D

Toxic Splash has been nerfed the last 3 patches almost every time. There are several classes that have stronger aoe bursts. The strength of the rogue/warrior is that it can maintain the aoe longer. If Whirlwind gets a maximum number of mobs, the damage must be increased or other skills also reduced . Because the damage from, for example, power of the wood spirits is much greater. And in the single target burst, other classes are also better.

Second thing what i noticed through long time is that every combination which uses poison as a element most of the time in overall is the best. I can see it on wd/wrl vs wd/r vs wd/s. Our guildmate on r/w (also poison) doing most of the time 1.5 of r/d (probably second the best combination - well balanced) overall dmg on rofl. The same problem was with scouts (s/wrl)- not sure if it is still, because we are mainly pdps groups.

The classes with posion damage belong to the good classes, but I don´t think that all the gift classes are the best overall damage classes. With rogue there are classes that are better than or as good as the /warrior. /priest and /warden belong to it. The /champion is also very strong combination, his support is very good and the damage to it too.

Thanks. Looks like he is compared to the mage damage fine.

We have always 1-2 pdds in our groups and compared to them is the warlock damage not so good.

But that´s probably the best example to show that balancing is difficult because it depends so much on the group structure. For some, something is too strong, which might fit perfectly with others. That´s why I asked about the cricumstances.

And I guess magical siege skills aswell? I mean maybe Iam just unlucky with the magical group support in our guild. Iam not saying the skill doesnt deserve a nerf. Iam just trying to say that warlocks don´t do above average damage at all (from what I´ve seen).

Which classes were there and how was your damage to their?

Warlock/Champion

Rage Sublimation: Reduce the rage cost to 75. It´s hard to have exactly 100 rage even with Mind Rune.

Rune Energy Devotion: Change the skill so that you get the following values: 28% dark attribute magic power, 35 rage and 10-15% cast speed. Reduced aggro is not very useful on the class and you have more problems with the cast speed.

Kind regards

• Increased Soul Crusher item set skill damage to 1200.

As a trash aoe it´s still quite low, but nice as a side damage if you want to take the risk of standing with the mobs.

• Increased Spatial Rift item set skill cast time to 2 seconds.

Hasn´t changed anything. The skill still doesn´t do any damage. Did fullbuffed with the mantis after B2 in rofl under 1kk hits. So the skill is still pointless in my eyes.

A few more suggestions for the warlock as a dps, because warlock dps is still behind all other dps.

Warlock in general:

Perception Extraction: Remove the gcd. The skill is only used as a support skill and the gcd is very disruptive to the flow of the game. You can also remove the dot because it doesn´t do anything anyway.

Willpower Blade/Willpower Construct: If the buff runs out, the number of psi should be kept and not reset to zero.

Warp Charge: Adjust the casting speed to the attack speed (20.6%). Casters currently have major problems getting their spells through if they are not on the 0.5 second cap.

Warlock/Rogue:

End of Thought: Reduce CD to 10 seconds.

Warlock/Warrior:

Slash: Remove gcd.

Breathing Control: The chance of resetting Enraged was relatively fluctuating in my tests and mostly quite low (15+- chance). You could change the skill so that you reset Enraged with a 33% chance and also a 33% chance to halve the Mind Transference CD.

Kind regards

Rogue/Warrior

• Decreased Toxic Splash damage over time by 20%.

Rogue/Druid

• Decreased Poison Shroud damage over time by 20%.

I don´t understand why these nerfs should be necessary. Both combinations are placed in the middle of the DDs. There are other rogue combinations that are stronger through and through. Based on what data are these changes decided? Because I personally see very few /warriors and /druids in random runs. And if they run along, they are not at the top of the scruti or too strong.

Please reconsider.

Kind regards

Edit:

Rogue/Warrior

• Decreased Toxic Splash damage over time by 20%.
    • Increased Shadowstab, Low Blow, Wound Attack, Poisonous Infection, Death’s Touch, Decay base damage by 12%.

Rogue/Druid

• Decreased Poison Shroud damage over time by 20%.
    • Increased Slaughter Blessing duration to 30 seconds.
    • Increased Hysteric Vengeance physical attack gain to 16%.

Rogue/Druid sounds good to me and Rogue/Warrior could be a bit too much. I will test it and give feedback :)

Thanks

I´d like to suggest something for the warlock:

ISS Traces of the Void: Remove the movement speed reduction. The permanent life dot is enough. As a warlock you have less movement speed than the pdd classes, because the most important warlock title has no movement speed in contrast to the pdd title (at lest the best for most pdd classes). You have enough difficulties getting your casts through in the trash, then there are "invisible" obstacles or the mob is pulled out of range. Therefore the skill idea is good in itself, but the cost of movement speed are not worth it. Because what good is "able to cast while moving" if I can´t keep up with the reduced moving speed.

Kind regards

The same with me. You buff yourself up, run into the mobs, trigger the skill and run somewhere else because you can't place the skill. When you finally catch yourself, either the mobs are dead or the cds have run out or you place the aoe in some other place where, if you're unlucky, there aren't even any mobs. The Spirit Blade Storm is the same principle with the difference that the skill triggers where the character is. Most DD classes have target or non-target based Aoes and don't have to deal with such problems. I assume that changing the mechanics of the aoe skills from mouseover to player would increase the viability of the champion enormously. As Rakot said, no change in damage, just a change in mechanism.

I would also add skills where these changes would bring a lot of quality of life:

Rogue/Mage: Enlivened Blade

Rogue/Champion: Silent Rune Bomb & Pulse Rune Bomb

Rogue/Druid: Poison Shroud

Rogue/Warlock: Dark Soul Barrier (no aoe skill, but a group buff. But here you have the same problem)

Mage: Meteor Shower & Purgatory Fire & Thunderstorm

Mage/Priest: Aquatic Storm

Warlock: ISS Spatial Rift

The same problem also exists with some healers aoe heals. And I haven´t listed skills from classes that I don´t play.

Kind regards