Posts by Snickers0815

Some feedback:

Knight/Warlock's Holy Punishment enhances Punishment and Strike of Punishment, however, both of those skills are not dps based and therefore useless. Please consider changing this (reasonable numbers :D).

Agree, as I suggested for a number of skills months ago:

Regarding Champion/Druid.

Again, cool skill design.

However, the class needs to be more defined in my opinion. Atm it's a mix of tank, dps & healer, which is kind of detrimental, since the class doesn't fit any of these roles well. I'd suggest picking one and changing the rest of the skills accordingly.

I fully support this proposal.

Champion/Warden:

Fun to play, well done.

Warden/Warlock:

I realy like this combination, great desgin. The only thing is the warden lacks patk to compete perfectly with other dps classes, but I believe this is a common warden problem. Not entirely sure how best to fix this problem, but maybe someone else has an idea :)

At the end big thank you for the effort and time "creating" these new classes.

Greetings

Hi,

I want to report a bug:

Rogue/Warlock:

Soul Stab: Damage is not increased if the target is in Psychic Weakness state.

And

Ghostly Strike: Damage is increased if the target is in Psychic Weakness state. So it works like Soul Stab now. Is this intended? Because it is not mentioned in the patch notes.

Could you please check?

Thanks and kind regards,

Snickars

As skill description clearly mentions; "When target is under effect of your Fighting Spirit Strike,...", You can't use it with debuff of another Priest/Warrior.

If you are pointing out some other issue, please let me know.

Greetings

There was a missunderstanding.

I mean, with both p/w buffs on the mob you sometimes cannot use "Ascending Dragon Strike". And one idea of mine was that if your own buff is the second buff of both p/w buffs on the mob, the problem could be that you cannot use "Ascending Dragon Strike".

I hope I could clarify it. Otherwise we can also discuss the problem in private chat.

Kind regards

Hi,

I would like to give some feedback on Rouge/Warlock:

Personally, I prefer if this combination was a single-target / burst class. There are enough other classes out there that do decent AOE damage and the changes to "Soul Stab" are just a joke in terms of AOE damage. So remove the AOE part of "Soul Stab" and increase the damage of "Soul Stab" and "Ghostly Strike" again. Also, you might consider changing "Premeditation" just like you did with Rouge/Mage.

Because right now the single target damage is lagging behind other rogue combinations and the AOE damage is likely one of the worst.

Thanks for considering and kind regards

Hi,

I wanted to report a bug regarding Priest/Warrior:

It seems that there are still some problems if two p/w are in the grp. You cannot use "Ascending Dragon Strike" fluently with both p/w "Fighting Spirit Strike" on the mob. Sometimes you can use the skill and sometimes you cannot. I have not figuered out when and when not. Maybe it depends on whether your own "Fighting Spirit Strike" gets on the mob first.

Can you please check?

Thanks and regards,

Snickars

Hi,

I want to report a bug:

Priest/Warrior

Condensed Rage: increase water and WIND damage instead of light damage

EDIT:

Found another bug regarding Priest/Warrior

Ascending Dragon Strike: Does less damage with the Accuracy Halo effect than without it

(In my test on the dummy 11kk without and 6kk with buff)

Just for your information:

Explosion of Fighting Spirit works as intended with Accuracy Halo effect

Kind regards

Hi,

I would like to share my experience for p/w:

The fairy is still too slow (movement and/or auto-teleport). 9/10 times the fairy is still not near the player when you need the buff

I want to ask if there are any plans to change ISS. So that they are more usefull for mdd and pdd priest combinations.

III) Condensed rage - whole skill to recover 5k hp is really not practical esp with 30s cd if triggered - I wonder if either change this to % hp and lower cd, or maybe change this to something that can be used to burst alittle more - say short buff to damage would be great since atm p/w has 0 damage buffing skills - only 1 buff is berserk which is + pa + speed

Please consider changing the buff to something more usefull. Currently the p/w has only 1 selfbuff for his burst.

Greetings

Quick response to Rakot:

To clarify, I meant by limited burst only 1 skill (berserk) that boosts it - hence limited burst, I do think adding something with damage boost (e.g. light or physical) would be nice to make class little more bursty, atm most damage is fairly constant hence I meant sustained part.

I misunderstood you there. Would be great if p/w had more buffs to burst.

"Death of Cold: deal damage based on main hand weapon dps" I like the proposed change from p/w prospective but need to check how that would affect p/s or other priest magic damage class

I don´t think there should be much of a difference since the damage would be based on your main hand weapon dps, whether you carrying a spear or a wand. But I also let myself be convinced otherwise.

Hi,

I also wanted to give some feedback on p/w. Since Rakot was faster, I will build my feedback on his feedback.

First, I think its really cool that p/w has a specialized weapon,

Totally agree.

I view this class as mostly sustained with very limited burst, which is how I assume the team is designed it.

I agree on the sustained part, but disagree on the limited burst. I tested the combination with lether gear and a T12 spear, which is not the best equipemt for this class and still dealt decent damage. Dont get me wrong I also think there could be some changes, but more on that below.

The whirlwind I think is fine but please consider decreasing cd from 30 s to 10 s or so to be able to use more often

Could be considered, but not sure if it is really neccessary. Some classes have more AOE damage and others less. I think that is fine.

1) you need to have fairy on + have halo - if fairy dies then you don't have aoe at all. Would it be possible to make fairy under concealment immune to aoe (similar to wd pets) - else fairy does all the time on 2nd boss circles for example

Agree 100%. It is totally annoying. Same goes for all priest fairies. In addition, I wanted to address the companion´s speed of movement again. It has already been suggested, but I wanted to mention it again: Please increase the speed of movement of the copanions. It is very annoying when the companion is with the mob much later than you are. Especially the p/w relies on his fairy´s buff to do good AOE damage.

3) Another issue if initial mob dies channeled aoe stops and goes to cd, so you cant continue making damage - I am not sure if it can be done but would be great if the skill hits all mobs within the range of 80 of an initial targeted mob and continues to hit them for the entire 4 secs

Good idea, but also not sure how to implement it :D

II) Slash with water damage - I suggest to increase it to 800% or so to match other light skills and make single damage little stronger to compensate the lack of burst skills

I think the skill is fine, but that is just my opinion. Maybe a little increase wouldn´t hurt.

III) Condensed rage - whole skill to recover 5k hp is really not practical esp with 30s cd if triggered - I wonder if either change this to % hp and lower cd, or maybe change this to something that can be used to burst alittle more - say short buff to damage would be great since atm p/w has 0 damage buffing skills - only 1 buff is berserk which is + pa + speed.

Agree. Currently this buff is useless rather than useful.

IV) This is just a general comment, p/w has basically no need of iss for the damage role it plays

Therefore I would suggest the following changes to set skills:

Elemental Repercussions: increase cirtical magical and physical damage

Water Element of Rebirth: increase magical and physical attack power

Death of Cold: deal damage based on main hand weapon dps

And when you implement new set skills, you may implement a skill that increases water damage for short time, such as Warlock´s Chaos Guide or Path of Anguish

Thanks and greetings,

Snickars

Hi,

I would like to report a bug regarding warlock set skill:

Soul Crusher: HP is again recovered at the 3rd boss event in rofl

And I would like to make a suggestion:

Warlock:

Set-Skill:

Traces of the Void:

1. Option: The ability should not reduce movement speed and should instead cost more HP (8% HP each second). Alternatively, you could also set the skill to run only for 30 seconds.

2. Option: Allows simultaneous use of "Traces of the Void" and "Self-Distortion".

-> It is currently not worth using the skill because the reduced movement speed means that you cannot follow the group.

Greetings

Hi,

rogue / priest - remove the cooldown of the skill "Kick (id492627)".

Also, to balance and strengthen this bundle, add damage from Attack wound or Stab to back.

I tested Rouge/Priest today and I´m pretty happy with it. "Kick" is a good filler and I don´t think it is necessary to remove CD. But I would suggest that "Shadow Walker" also change "Sneak attack" to move immediately behind the target.

This is just my personal opinion.

I would also like "Experimental Dwarven Ale" to restores some MP. Rogue/Priest consumes a lot of MP through his skills (2-5% per skill, some of which are permanent on CD), but there are also some other classes that would benefit.

In addition, I wanted to refer to an older post from me again and ask whether this proposal is being considered or has already been labeled "it will not be changed". For the Rogue/Scout, for example, because of the problem described, "Joint Blow" is senseless and "Throat Attack" only makes sense as a breaker. So almost all focus-based skills are useless.

So I just wanted to ask for a short feedback from the official side.

Thanks and Greetings

Hi,

Target Defense: Adjust consumption: no costs of projectiles or change the costs to 10 energy + 25 projectiles or 25 arrows, because right now Rogue/Scout cannot use this skill while wearing an bow/xbow

"Changed Target Defense projectile cost type to ammunition cost. "

I did not mean that with my proposal. Now only Rogue/Scout can use Target Defense because no other Rogue combination can use ammunition. Can you please fix the problem so that you can use Target Defense with ammunition and projectiles?

Thanks and greetings.

Hi,

Also, regarding rogue / scout, I really liked the bunch, but it lacks DPS, make a shot with a passive skill, so that it deals damage every time a normal hit is on the target or damage from skills (like a mag throw from r / m or Disassembling the shadow at r / Champ).

I just tested Rogue/Scout in Rofl and I totally disagree with you. This combination has enough damage and probably the best AOE damage with shadowstab out of all Rogue combinations.

I will also test the other combinations mentioned and give feedback.

Greetings

Hi,

I would like to make a suggestion regarding following Rogue Set-Skill:

Set-Skill:

Target Defense: Adjust consumption: no costs of projectiles or change the costs to 10 energy + 25 projectiles or 25 arrows, because right now Rogue/Scout cannot use this skill while wearing an bow/xbow

First of all, many thanks to all developers for the new changes in the balancing patch. Not all of them were perfect or necessary, but it is a process in where developers and the community work together to get the most out of RoM. In this sense, I would like to suggest the following: There are still many skills that are not based on a percentage, but on a fixed value. The Problem with this is that these skills are not affected by attack speed buffs. They only depend on the damage of the main hand weapon you are carrying. Classes with a one-handed weapon in particular do really little damage with these skills, but even with a two-handed weapon the damage is quite small compared to percentage skills. (This problem is only for physical classes)

For this reason, I would like to suggest changing the following skills to deal damage based on a percentage.

Warrior:

Warrior/Priest:

-Interrupting Strike

Scout:

General:

-Joint Bow

-Throat Attack

Knight:

General:

-Punishment

-Strike of Punishment

Primary Only:

-Threaten

-Charge

Knight/Rogue:

-Smash

Thank you for reading and considering my suggestion.

Hi,

I would like to make some suggestions for Rogue:

Rogue/Champion:

-Silent Rune Bomb and Pulse Rune Bomb: Please remove the requirement to place the skill on the ground. You often cannot place them where you want due to bumps

-Currently you can use all three Mechanism at the same time, not sure if that is intended.

Rogue/Warlock:

-Dark Soul Precision: Change the skill to the following: Weakening Weave Curse doesn´t need any casting time and deals Dark Damage based on Patk/Physical Attributes. Also Surge of Malice deals Dark Damage based on Patk/Physical Attributes now.

Rogue/Warrior:

-One-Hand Axe Mastery: Change One-Hand axe damage increasement to 92,5% like Dagger Mastery.

Rogue/Priest:

-Throw: Change CD to 1 sec and lower the damage. So the class has a spamable skill that it just lacks.

Rogue/Mage:

-Enlivened Blade: Change consupmtion to only projectiles. Remove the requirement to place the skill on the ground, just let the skill be used like Day of Rain

-Day of Rain: Change Damage based on main hand dps like Enlivened Blade

-Illusion Blade Dance: Change Damage based on main hand dps like Enlivened Blade

Rogue/Knight:

-Punishment: General adjustment of the damage calculation using percentages and not fixed values (regardless of whether the knight is the primary or secondary class)

-Illegal Punishment: Increase damage of Punsihment not passed on Dexterity

-Holy Strike: adding "own" Holy Seal effect to target (not using the same ones as every knight)

Rogue/Scout:

-Joint Blow: General adjustment of the damage calculation using percentages and not fixed values (regardless of whether the scout is the primary or secondary class)

Did the healers get their things back after using protectors? Or warrior/mage after doing wand? I think this is a lost case already, people probably have accepted that.

And that is a shame. Everyone affected should express their displeasure. So that PlayerNet sees how upset the community is and that they have to do something. But if everyone swallows the bitter pill, nothing will happen.

Hey ,

so i want to take up the Discussion from 2 Weeks ago about Leather Classes again .
    It was suggested from some people that Leather Classes should only Profit from Dexteritity and not from Strength.
    I personnally find this Idea really good because i also feel like Strength is / Should be a Chain only Stat and Leather Classes do not fit into that category of a "Warrior with chain Gear" .

I would also like to hear an Offical Statement from Playernet / DEV´S about that Topic what they think about this and if they plan to do anything in this Dircetion.

Greetings

An offical statement would be nice. I already asked for an offical statement in private massage with a DEV, but never got an answer. Not even a "I can not give any information about that topic right now". Just got ignored.

And exactly this behavior of not communicating with the players is unfortunate. I am sure that some agree with me on this point.

Therefore I can only expressly ask for better and more communication/interaction with the players.

I would like to suggest some changes for warlock.

Especially the area damage (references only from rofl):

Beast's Roar: the current dealed damage is way to low. Please increase the damage. In return, you can enlarge the CD, but I would not say it is necessary, since in comparison AOEs from other classes do much more damage and have less CD.

The same applies for the set-skills Soul Crusher and Siphonic Etching. There is no real difference between using it or not.

I would like to suggest some changes for Priest/Scout, so that you can play him as damage dealer as well.

Ice Blades: no global cd (keep in mind to activate global cd for pvp zones)

Tide Control/Rising Tide: increase sharply the percentage of the additional ranged weapon dps (You can orient yourself on Wasteland from Druid/Rogue or Inspiration Display from Druid/Mage)

Area of Light Chain: Increase casting speed of master by 15% for 15 seconds. This effect can only be triggered once every 30 seconds.

Enhanced Wave Armor: Additionaly decrease received physical damage and received magical damage by 10,4% of caster and increase magical crit rate by 500 (Skill Level 104)

EDITED:

Another suggestion

Curing Shot: Increase magic attack of caster by 3% for every healed raid member. Stack up to 10.