Posts by Snickers0815

If you made any changes in this direction, I would also add several skills to the list ;)

Also what I wanted to adress for Warlocks in general is the non-existend aoe damage. Although the aoe damage got a bit buffed with Soul Crusher changes, it'S still really low. Soul Crusher deals half the damage of "Beat's Roar" and Beast's Roar itself doesn't deal much damage. So maybe consider buffing those skills (or the aoe damage in any other way).

Another consideration would be to adjust the lvl 98 setskill (Spatial Rift). Personally, I don´t currently use the skill at all because the damage is far too low, the damage increase actually only makes sense if you have a lot of targets and then the buff only runs for 10 seconds and the stun is only rarely useful. I don´t know if other players use the skill more often. My suggestion is to remove the damage increment and significantly increase the damage itself.

Kind regards

Also what I wanted to adress for Warlocks in general is the non-existend aoe damage. Although the aoe damage got a bit buffed with Soul Crusher changes, it'S still really low. Soul Crusher deals half the damage of "Beat's Roar" and Beast's Roar itself doesn't deal much damage. So maybe consider buffing those skills

Agree, that would be helpful

Rogue/Warrior

• Decreased Toxic Splash damage by 20%. ( Decreased again after 60% reduction of post patch notes. )
    • Reduced Decay physical damage increment to 16.6%.

I haven´t been able to test the combination too often, but here are my results.

At first glance you think "Wow, the class is overpowered." You are at the top of the scruti at a distance. However, if you take into account that there is currently a visual bug and the 60% reduction on Toxic Splash is visually incorrectly displayed, the class no longer looks so overpowered. If you take the 60% out of the scruti, my damage was at the level of scout/warlock and champ/warlock and worse than that of a scout/mage. I have to mention that I always killed 3 organs in the runs (on the one hand because I was down so often and on the other hand because the class can show its potential with the organs). 3 organs = +- 1.2kk damage. If you take this into account, the class is suddenly below the above-mentioned classes by distance (I can´t say the relation to other classes for now). The damage comparison always refers to overall damage and classes with equally strong gear.

So I strongly advise against the other nerfs. In my opinion, these will make the class too weak in relation to other classes.

A "problem" of the class is that by increasing the CD of Poisonous Explosion and Poisonous Infection one falls back on the normal bleeding rota from rogue. Which I think is very good itself because you have a lot of skill. Unfortunately, Shadowstab and Low Blow do very little damage in relation to other skills. So you have to make a lot of skills on the mob in order to be able to do meaningful skills. And as we all know, classes that have to do multiple skills on one mob have a downside.

Kind regards

Hi,

I´ve already tested the warlock/warrior on the dolls and I have to say the changes are nice, but the class will probably still be missing something to keep up with other dps.

A fairly simple and effective change would be:

Slash: Remove gcd. So you can spam Slash (as long as you have rage) between any other skill.

I will test the combination in the ini and then give my feedback again, but I don´t think that much will change.

Kind regards

• Reduced Ruthless Judgment damage by 20%, replaced 50% HP requirement with inflicting critical damage requirement, added 10 seconds of effect trigger cooldown.

Warlock/Warrior

• Doubled Slash base damage.
    • Reduced Psychic Warrior cooldown time to 3 minutes.

Mage/Priest

• Increased Rising Tide base damage by 20%.
    • Changed Wave Essence to make Tide Burst always trigger Eruption while active.

Thanks a lot. These changes should help :)

I would like to make a few suggestions for the warlock/warrior again. As already mentioned several times, the warlock classes perform very badly as mdps.

Ruthless Judgement: You should always get the buff and the buff should get a CD of 20 seconds after expiration. Just like skills from many other classes.

Still suggest this.

ID498647: Increase the increase in dark damage back to 30%.

ID499868: Reduce the CD to 3 minutes. There are many short-term buffs from other classes that are equally good or better and only have a CD of 1:30 or 2 minutes.

ID498632: Increases the damage to the same value as shadow steb from warlock/rogue. The combination needs a good spamble skill. Currently the class does not have a good rage skill. In addition, it would be helpful to remove the gcd from the skill. Several other classes have a spamble non gcd skill. So the class could keep up wiht other classes.

ID498645: Currently, the skill as an mdps is pointless because you don´t go into the will power construct. Here you could also consider changing the skill completely. Maybe a long-term buff or another rage damage skill.

Of course that´s just my opinion. Maybe another warlock will comment on it ^^

Kind regards

Some Feedback regarding the upcoming changes.

Rogue

• Increased Claw Scar item set skill damage to 900%.
    • Increased Demon Wolf Claw item set skill damage to 750%.

Good idea. But I´m not sure whether both skills still remain pointless because I would normally prefer my skills with element damage. So I would suggest lowering the damage a bit to make the damage into element damage dependent on the secondary class, as is the case with some Mage skills.

Rogue/Druid

• Doubled Poison Shround damage over time value.

Much appreciated.

Rogue/Warrior

• Increased Poisonous Explosion cooldown time to 6 seconds.

I´m not sure if 6 seconds is a bit high. But I will then test that together with the other adjustments of the rogue/warrior.

Warlocks.

Increased Weakening Weave Curse cooldown time to 8 seconds.

This skill is basic not only in warlocks main but in warlock as second class, are you sure you thought that change right? All x/wl need aoe nerf?

I agree with Madox.

Decreased Berserk defense loss to 13.1%. Thank you ! Much needed change, because even with high-tier golden gear it's a struggle for Berserk users to survive multiple mobs at once.

It´s a blessing.

Decreased Defensive Formation attack loss to 10.9%, decreased cooldown time to 60 seconds. Still a useless skill for PvE, at least in my Eyes. No one wants to reduce their patk. Please consider Reducing the defense increment to 30% and remove the downside altogether

Agree

Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback on upcaming changes before the changes. This is a good way to get the community involved in the balancing process. Provided that the feedback is also listened to ^^

Kind regards

Hi,

Could another player or Dev tell me how Poison Shroud and Toxic Splash dots are calculated? Because Posion Shroud has 3408 damage and Toxic Splash has 16220 damage, but with Posion Shroud I do a lot more damage.

Thanks in advance :D

Kind regards

Rogue/Druid

• Halved Poison Shroud damage over time effect.

This change was unnexessary. The increase in damage to the skill was necessary and made the combination playable. Now the combination does too little damage again. Please change the damage again or change the interval from the dot from 2 seconds to 1 second.

Kind regards

I tested the warlock/rogue again in rofl and have to say that he performs worse than I remembered. The basic idea and mechanics are good, only the damage itself is very low. I would therefore make a few additions to my previous suggestions.

Soul Poisoned Fang: The damage over time is good for the constant damage. It would be helpful if the skill becomes an AOE so that several mobs get the dot. In larger mob group, you can´t do the skill on many targets, because the energy costs are a lot, because you also need the energy for other skills. And the class has no good AOE damage.

In additon, the dot can be increased furhter. The damage so far is still quite low.

Crime and Punishment: Change the skill so that the additional debuffs on the mob do not increase the damage by 10%, but trigger the skill again. 2x debuff = 3x Crime and Punishment, 3x debuff = 4x Crime and Punishment. Because the damage is a joke. Fully buffed with 5 debuffs on the first boss in rofl, the skill made 24kk+-. With this change, the skill should only benefit from maximum of one debuff per art. By that I mean that it doesn´t matter how much Soul Pain and Perception Extraction there are on the mob. The skill can be triggered a maximum of 3 times in addition to the normal damage (once by Soul Pain, once by Perception Extraction and once by Soul Poisoned Fang).

Kind regards

I would also like to express my view of the champion as a non-champion player. Imprisonment pulse was too strong and had to be adjusted. However, all the changes with the last patch are a bit too many. The identity of some champion classes was completely changed quite early on by balancing (champion / rogue for example). And again and again something is changed in the identity of the champions and I don't think that's right. In my opinion, and as Lutine also said, classes or class combinations in one category should be good. Of course the champion was strong in many ways, but with the changes in the last patch everything was simply reduced. Also the champion combinations that were not too strong or even rather useless. Therefore you should think carefully beforehand what your goal is. And for this it would be advantageous to communicate with the community and share your thoughts, as has been demanded so often recently. For me the champion was always a strong AOE class, but in which category you want to put the champion and which adjustments would be necessary so that he is good in this category and not over or underperformed in the others you can definitely discuss with the community.

But of course that's just my view of things and i wanted to give the devs the view of a non-champion player.

Kind regards

Warlock / Rogue Very long preparation for dealing damage, five skills need to be used "Extraction of sensations""The Curse of weakness" "Poison fang of the spirit" "Heartache" "Step into the shadow" only then comes the main combination. He does not have time to deal damage to the boss. Also, his basic skills with damage are not instantaneous. We need to fix this.

I´m not sure which skills you partly mean.

Poison fang of the spirit = Soul Poisoned Fang?

Extraction of Sensations = Perception Extraction?

The Curse of weakness = Weakening Weave Curse?

Step into the shadow = Shadow Step?

Heartache = ??

Do you mean these skills? At "Heartache", I dont know which skill you mean. Do you know that you can set the launcher in English and the skills are then in English or that you can output the IDs of the skills with addons? This makes it easier for ohters to undertstand which skills you mean.

I´ll assume that I mean the same skills as you and give my feedback on them.

In order for the main damage skill (Crime and Punishment) to do the most damage you have to do three "debuffs" on the mob/boss. But the debuffs of ohter warlocks are also counted (Perception Extraction and Soul Pain). In trash one has problems to make these debuffs on the mobs, but many classes have problems in trash to make their "optimal" rotation. That´s why I don´t think it´s so bad that you don´t have all three debuffs on the mobs permanently. In addition, you usually always have a warlock support in the group, who can make Weakening Weave Curse, Perception Extraction and Soul Pain on the mob. Of course, each further debuff brings more damage for Crime and Punishment, but as I said, who can make the optimal damage in trash. And I have to contradict you about the non-instant skills. The class has several instant skills: Warp Charge, Shadowstab, Throw, Heart Collection Strike....Also two Psi Skills are instants. Nevertheless, I have to say that the class tends to underperform. Therefore I would suggest the following things:

Shadow Step: Instantly move behind the target just kills you as a warlock. The dark damage increment is necessary, but not worth death as a possible price. Please remove the "move behind the target" effect.

Soul Poisoned Fang: The damage over time is good for the constant damage. It would be helpful if the skill becomes an AOE so that several mobs get the dot. In larger mob group, you can´t do the skill on many targets, because the energy costs are a lot, because you also need the energy for other skills. And the class has no good AOE damage.

End of Thought: The skill is currently at most useful when the mob is below 35% and you get psi back and even then the trade is also rather semi-optimal because you swap 3 psi with some damage against 4 psi, which you only get back over 4 seconds. In addition, the combination of 3 psi and the mob has less than 35% life is not often. So I suggest that you always get 8 psi over 4 seconds (2 psi per second) and increase the CD to 20 seconds.

Liquidation Suffering: You don´t use this skill as a damage dealer because you have to go into Willpower Construct. In addition, you don´t need the aggro increase or reduce. So I would suggest changing the skill completely. Either to another damage skill or a permanent buff, since the class has no permanent buff other than Sublimation Weave Curse (which every warlock has).

One final suggestion would affect all warlocks. Hardly anyone plays the warlock as a damage dealer because they tend to underperform. So i don´t think the suggestion on any warlock combination should be too strong.

Ruthless Judgement: You should always get the buff and the buff should get a CD of 20 seconds after expiration. Just like skills from many other classes.

Thanks for reading and the suggestions are only my personal opinion.

Kind regards

rogue/druid is best aoe burst rogue so far, yes it is weak for single target sustain and not so impressive single target burst, but dealing 60kk damage per sec against 15 mob is insane and also sustain against +3 mobs is impressive as well.

Basically correct, but this only works if the mobs are stacked in the same place:

Earth Pulse: It is currently difficult to match multiple targets with the skill if the mobs are not in the same place and you are inside the mobs yourself. That is why it would be good if the area in which you do damage is changed or increased.

Edit: It would also be helpful if you dont need a target to use the skill like with the mage/druid

We have a magical knight warrior scout guardian but we don't have a magical rogue. Why? Can be change the damage of rogue / knight to mdps (element light). This will diversify the magic branch of classes. I hope this idea will get support from other players.

There is also no magical champion.

And where is the physical mage or warlock who can wear leather?

I think there are enough magical classes (even if only a few are currently "playable"). You don´t have to hand over a rogue combination to the magical classes. Of course, that´s just my opinion :)

Kind regards

Some thoughts on champion/druid:

Field of Replenishment: Greatly reduce mana costs. If you want to use the skill not only because of the buff, but also as a healing skill, you get mana problems very quickly. Is the crit rate based on physical or magical crit value? If it is based on magic, please change it to physical. Had the feeling to criten with the healing very little, but maybe my feeling is wrong :D

Electroction: Should also reduce the magical defense of the target

Rune Recovery: Should also increase the casting speed. This would be advantageous if you also want to cast a "Recover". In addition, remove the mana cost when a "Rune Pulse" triggers "Recover".

Recover: Is the crit rate based on physical or magical crit value? If it is based on magic, please change it to physical. Had the feeling to criten with the healing very little, but maybe my feeling is wrong :D

Kind regards

Warlock/Rogue:

Soul Poisoned Fang: Turn the skill into a self-buff triggered by "shadowstab". So if you use "shadowstab" on a mob, the mob gets the debuff, which reduces resistance and does overtime damage. I would also increase the dot significantly, because the class is missing constant damage.

Soul Raid/Shadow Step: The buff is really nice, but porting through "shadow step" is often fatal as a warlock. So an adjustment would be very good. Whether you can trigger the buff with another skill or whether you remove the teleport effect or the like would basically not matter.

Liquidation Suffering: The skill is currently meaningless, because as a damage dealer you are not in the state of willpower construct. I would suggest changing the skill to another damage skill in the state of willpower blade or turning it unto a group support buff

Kind regards

Rogue/Warrior:

Berserk: I would like the skill like the berserk from the warrior/rogue. The class has so little deff and then a defensive reduction by berserk means almost always death. The increased damage would also be good for the class.

Whirlwind: Increase the second hit up to 543% like the first hit.

Kind regards

Priest:

• Changed class fairy pets to be scaled similiar to warden class pets.

The change seems buggy. The fairy of my priest/warrior only made 8-15k hits on mobs where I was fully buffed. This should be significantly higher with the change. Can you check this out, please?

Kind regards

Then I´ll share my opinion on the rogue too. Unfortunately, I also have to agree that many rogue classes lack an independent identity.

I build my feedback on Ravinous feedback so as not to name things twice.

Rogue (overall):

- Combo Throw: Consider changing this from 2 -> 4 hits with a 4 -> 6s CD.

Agree.

Informer: Please adjust the critical points or cooldown or change the skill in any way. Because just under 600 critical points for 60 seconds with a cooldown of 5 minutes are pretty low compared to other buffs with a cooldown of 5 minutes.

Still suggest this.

Rogue/Scout:

Overall: Currently I feel like this class underperforms compared to other rogues when Energy Thief is on CD.

True

- Energy Thief (Idea 1): Reduce CD from 2 minutes -> 60s. This brings the CD more in line with elite CDs from other classes.

I like this idea more than the second one, but that`s a personal preference. Personally, I find short-term buffs just more interesting than long-term buffs that are simply permanently active.

Joint Blow: The damage adjustment is nice, thanks for that. Nevertheless, the skill is only useful if you run out of energy. Which doesn´t happen too often with the raid damage and the current content (at least with our guild). Therefore I suggest removing the global CD for the skill in this class combination.

Another idea would be to give the class an element. Currently it is the only rogue class that does no elemental damage. You would only have to see whether this would make too much damage overall, but that could then be adjusted if necessary.

Rogue/Knight:

Nothing to add Ravinous.

But in my opinion the rogue shouldn't be able to use Shield of Discipline. That would be a PvP horror in combination with Strike of Punishment

This could be adjusted for PvP areas. Provided it is possible and not a lot of effort :D

Rogue/Mage:

- Enlivened Blade: Remove damage reduction per mob hit.

I completely support that.

Gusting Blade Rain: In addtion, I would reduce the cd to 6 seconds.

Another idea would be "Throw" and "Combo Throw" to cause Fire damage as well.

Rogue/Priest:

- Kick: Decrease MP cost from %-based to the same as Charged Chop.
    - Holy Surge: Decrease MP cost from %-based to the same as Power of the Wood Spirit.

This is not strictly necessary in my opinion. You have mana potions, buff food, which reduces mana consumption, and there are healer classes who can regenerate mana. With the right group composition, at least I had no mana problems.

- Slowing Poison: Remove 'Poison Bottle' cost from skill, or require 'Poisonous' buff instead, or allow Poison Bottle to stack to 1000. Preferably just change it to require 'Poisonous' buff though.
    - Demonstration of Evil: Add 20-30% water damage increase to this elite -- right now there's no reason to choose Rogue/Priest over Rogue/Warden.

Agree

Magic Barrier: Change that you get mana when you make a physical attack and not when you take damage

Still suggest this.

Rogue/Druid:

- Hysteric Vengeance: Increase (double?) the Patt bonus from this skill to make it more competitive with other rogue elites.

- Poison Shroud: Remove the 'Poison Bottle' requirement, or allow them to stack to 1000. Preferably remove the requirement though and just require a 'Poisoned' state.

Agree

- Killin' Time: Increase the physical critical damage to 75-85%

The energy cost of 45 should also be greatly reduced or changed to mana cost. 45 Energy is seldom over for a short-term buff in trash. I would suggest reducing the cost to 10 energy or to 5%? mana cost.

- Slaughterer Blessing: 60s CD for a ~10% heal and 15s physical attack buff feels too long. Please consider reducing CD to 30s.

Personally, I would remove the healing and add a 10-15% physical damage or earth damage increase instead. The CD could be reduced to 45 seconds or the running time increased to 20-25 seconds. Healing should be reserved for the healers or supporters in my opinion :D

Quick Light Protection: Again, I would remove the healing part and instead reduce the "Blind Spot" CD to 3 seconds.

Earth Pulse: It is currently difficult to match multiple targets with the skill if the mobs are not in the same place and you are inside the mobs yourself. That is why it would be good if the area in which you do damage is changed or increased.

Rogue/Champion:

- Silent Rune Bomb: This skill really sucks to place with a 4s CD and its relatively low damage. Most of the time it feels like more damage just to spam electrocute unless there are more than 4-5 mobs. Consider making this a skill that has a 1s CD with a slight reduction to damage.
    - Pulse Rune Bomb: With the above change, I think Pulse Rune Bomb CD should be reduced to between 4-6s and its damage reduced accordingly as well.

Agree

Rogue/Warrior:

Death´s Touch: Instead of Elemental Accuracy, increase Posion Damage

Still suggest this. In addition, I would reduce the CD to 4 seconds and change the cost form rage to energy.

Poisonous Infection: The poison effect should target several targets in the vicinity. The problem right now is if you do the effect on a target and the target dies before you do a "Poisonous Explosion", the mob doesn´t get "Toxic Splash" effect and the skill doesn´t do AOE dmg. And without "Toxic Splash", "Whirlwind" doesn´t make extra AOE dmg. The AOE dmg of the class is not that good anyway and with this problem, you always have to hope that you get all the debuffs on it before the mob is dead. Which, to be honest, is as good as impossible.

Rogue/Warlock:

Ghostly Strike and Soul Stab: Please remove the damage from up to three targets and increase the damage to 600% for Ghostly Strike and Soul Stab without Psychic Weakness and to 750% for Soul Stab with Psychic Weakness. The "area damage" on the skills doesnt do the class that much in trash groups. Therefore I would personally make the class single target and burst class. There are enough other classes to play if you want to do area damage.

Still suggest this.

Increased Dark Soul Assail dark damage increment to 54%.
    Reduced Soul Agility duration to 30 seconds, increased cooldown to 90 seconds, increased dark damage increment to 54%.

In my opinion wrong idea, increased dark damage is to low (maybe 75% and cooldown 60 s willl be better

To support my statement above and to make the class combination into a sinlge target burst class, I would suggest adjusting the dark damage increase from "Soul Agility" to 75% and leaving the CD at 90 seconds or adjusting it if necessary in the event that it should be too strong.

If you have read it this far, many thanks and sorry for the long text :D

All suggestions are just my personal opinion. I look forward to further suggestions from other players.

Greetings and Merry Christmas everyone :)