Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Hi,

I want to report a bug:

Rogue/Warlock:

Soul Stab: Damage is not increased if the target is in Psychic Weakness state.

And

Ghostly Strike: Damage is increased if the target is in Psychic Weakness state. So it works like Soul Stab now. Is this intended? Because it is not mentioned in the patch notes.

Could you please check?

Thanks and kind regards,

Snickars

• Hi,

regarding to latest patch:

"Changed Wind Arrows to don’t have extra cooldown with crossbow if player has Arrow of Essence effect."

The crossbow was even stronger in burst before the latest patch. Why was it needed to change this now?

My T14 crossbow is now stronger than my T18 bow...

Before this change my t18 bow did nearly the same damage while Arrow of Essence was in effect, like my crossbow.

The crossbow was the burst weapon. was a weapon for all /scout class combinations... and now? The crossbow with same tier like bow is overall as good as a bow and in burst far far away.

Why do you make the scout as a class, which needs 2 weapons? Classes like champ/rogue or warrior/rogue have it's specific weapon for a specific secondary class. The scout should do 2 weapons? I hope it is not intended and again I hope if all balancing is over, all players can change their weapons for stones back.

Kind regards.

• Official Post

This has been tested and compared without considering % dark damage the Psychic Weakness providing, skills are working as intended.

Greetings.

• Hello,

I want to ask what are your plans for the scout and his weapons?

All other classes have 1 weapon, except maybe 1 class combination. The champion have a 2h hammer as best weapon, except champ/rogue with 1h hammer.

Same with 2h with warrior except warrior/rogue with 1h weapon.

Why do scouts needs 2 weapons if you want the best weapon? Different weapons for different class combinations are ok, but different weapons for different situations? why? :(

The xbow is still used for all classes which are x/scout, so it is not useless. Maybe you reconsider the usage of the xbow and bow for the scout. In my opinion (because the class balancing startet after ~90% of all players got the new weapon?) the bow should be in every situation the best. You could change 1 class combination of the scout, where the xbow is better. But as it is now, the class is not worth to play.

Please reconsider it and change the bow to be best weapon in every situation.

Kind regards

• Bugs report:

-Mage ISS lvl 99 Divine elementalist ( id 497722) isn't working after you die. Need to remove the ISS and put it in again.

-Mage/knight: Elite skill energy recovery (id 493266) isn't always working, 8% mattack is gone after some time, idk exactly why and idk if the 18.6% crit dmg is gone aswell, hard to tell.

Edit: Warrior/Priest Defender's Roar (id 491466) is still a group buff, could you please change it to raid, thx.

• First of all, I didn't expect this patch, I was shocked with all those mage changes, thank you.

-Mage/druid: Is still giving only earth dmg, not fire aswell. Maybe type fail on notes? idk

• Increased Control Flame fire damage increment to 36%.

-Mage/champ: Thank you for this I really hope is enough to fix this class rage issues.

• Changed Energy Passage to make Static Field generate 5 rage upon hit.
  • Mage/Priest's Aquatic Storm doesn't hit multiple targets like the skill description implies.

Nice animation btw !

I have a different experience with this, for me it hits multiple targets (at least on Itnal Camp's dummy targets), but the damage numbers don't show up onscreen until the cast is done.

In the gyazo gif I had to move cause gyazo won't let me record for very long, but you can see that after I moved, it took a second and then all the damage numbers jump on screen at once

https://gyazo.com/6266dc4300066eb3478e4cedb289abd7

Edit: It's just the numbers flying across the screen, in the damage log they appear correctly.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Official Post
    • Increased Control Flame fire damage increment to 36%.

It is corrected.

It is fixed an hour ago in certain zones.

Greetings

• The issue seems to have been fixed.

• First of all I want to say that I really enjoy the fact that my pet is now following me at an equal speed as my character, but I don't particularly like the visual effect that they have now.

I also don't really see the need for it?

If the speed-buff is permanent and basically just an "attribute" of the pet now, I don't feel like it needs an effect like that? Correct me if I'm wrong!

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Can you check why everytime using the skill camella Flower ( elite skill of druid/scout) getting laggy on game. Some also experiencing that not only me . So please check and hope can fixed it asap.

additionally i saw that those lag spikes appear when force of nature is fully stacked(15) or when you are close to max like 13 or 14 and then skill would give you more stacks than max cap. So i think it can be somehow connected to Force of Nature gain by this skill

• Hey ,

for some weeks now some guildmates and me are having a Problem with our Target Window. After we teleport e.g in Atlas and Rofl . Does anyone else have the same Problem or knows a fix ? ( I do not use any addon to modify my TargetWindow)

https://gyazo.com/3a75685d3b9306ca122f1900be68159e

https://gyazo.com/44730efe129e4fa37b8e7d1679777c0b

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Why is static field doing that low dmg? this skill was supposed to allow us to stop casting when we don't have burst but is really useless in every combination.

I've been doing some tests, as mch with wind dmg only (since half of the dmg is always wind). Skill do 3600 wind dmg.

-Static field, 3600 wind --> 4.64kk

-Thunderstorm, 3220 wind --> 5.17kk. Would be 5.78kk

-Lvl 80 ISS aoe, 2000 wind --> 3.48kk. Would be 6.26kk

-Electric discharge, 2430 wind --> 6.71kk (I guess this is taken as old 1second cast?). Would be 9.94kk

-Discharge, 1485 wind --> 2.48kk. Would be 6.01kk

Everything with way less wind dmg hit more. Is this a bug? how is this possible?

Even fireball with 2982 fire dmg (162% wind vs 106% fire) hit 6.48kk. Would be 7.82kk

• Official Post

Elemental damage would include only base damage of the skill before calculating attribute part ( i.e.: 0.3 x STA ), hence result isn't calculating by that way.

First of all I want to say that I really enjoy the fact that my pet is now following me at an equal speed as my character, but I don't particularly like the visual effect that they have now.

I also don't really see the need for it?

If the speed-buff is permanent and basically just an "attribute" of the pet now, I don't feel like it needs an effect like that? Correct me if I'm wrong!

This behaviour will be exclusive for Magic Perfume with next patch.

Can you check why everytime using the skill camella Flower ( elite skill of druid/scout) getting laggy on game. Some also experiencing that not only me . So please check and hope can fixed it asap.

We are still investigating this issue.

Greetings

• Since the last update, every time I open the comp book, my fps drops to 0 for 5 seconds.

I thought I was the only one but apparently, just in guild we are 4/5 to have the same problem.

If it is possible to check it :)

Greetings

• I have the same problem. I couldn't use transport book (black codex) since last patch, is 30-60 secs of frozen screen with 0 fps. Most of the times I have to force game to close. Also happen in RoFL out of nowhere my fps drop to 0 for a few moments.

• If I understand right what you are trying to say, other skills have INT multiplier and that is why static field suck? Well, im sure that is not the only matter here.

More tests: Mage/scout without INT multiplier

Static field 1800 fire and 1800 wind: 4.31kk

Shot 2094 fire and 2094 wind: 8.8kk - 0.29 (from physic dmg) = 8.51kk. Doing the math with 1800 fire and 1800 wind would be 7.32kk.

So 4.31kk vs 7.32kk. Idk maybe is considered as an aoe instead of a single target skill because it hits as low as purge does. I need more information.

• Official Post

If you mean skill book, it is known and will be fixed along with next patch.

I meant elemental damage boosts are just affecting base damage of skill.

The reason that your comparison of Shot and Static Field is feels wrong is, you are comparing an area effect versus single target effect. All area effects in game has 0.6 damage multiplier in the end by excluding attribute based part.

Greetings

• The reason that your comparison of Shot and Static Field is feels wrong is, you are comparing an area effect versus single target effect. All area effects in game has 0.6 damage multiplier in the end by excluding attribute based part.

Greetings

That is what I was afraid of, is a wrong view imho. Saying aoe dmg and reflect dmg are the same, that is not real. Most aoes hit to 15 targets, reflect skills (in this case) hit only 3 times when there are +2 mobs. We have a 40% lose on single target dmg cose is considered "aoe".

- I propose to make it real aoe hitting 15 mobs, not only 3. Which wouldn't solve single target low dmg issue on these mages.

- Or do it like new mage/scout shot, single target gets 100% of the dmg (not 0.6 multiplier) to main mob and aoe to the others.

One note, static field appeared as a single target skill dmg on 25/July patch, already then had lower dmg than it should.

Im just trying to make the other mage combinations sustained single dmg something usefull and not a total waste of time. Mp, md, mwd, mwl.... none of them have any replacement for casts when we don't have burst. Making those classes not as viable as any other dps is. That is why ms, mch and mk are way better, they don't depend on this skill.

• Some propositions from my side for warlock class combinations which are currently (afaik) not played at all:

Warlock/Rogue:

I like the changes to Throw. But please give it some other reason to be in raid (else I can just take my alt...), as it currently does not do damage and is except for Throw not supportive compared to other warlock combinations.

Skill suggestions:

• Soul Poisoned Fang: Increase all elemental damage of the target by 20%
    • Crime and Punishment: Decrease cd to 2 seconds, make 'Bleed' on target also give extra damage
    • Liquidation Suffering:
      • Currently seems to be buggy: target does get the 31% aggro increase, but as a caster I don't get the -31% aggro decrease.
      • Suggestion: Similar to Mind Barrier an AOE for obtaining a shield for all people standing inside it, which absorbs 30% of the caster's max. HP
    • End of thought:
      • Currently much too high cost (15 sec. cd and 3 psi), so not really a reason to use it (Crime and punishment makes more damage with less psi cost and less cd), would need to have less psi cost or less cd to be any useful)

Warlock/Warrior:

Very good burst damage, so this combination does not need a push there. However, it is not very sustainable and lacks the possibilty to obtain psi in offburst in my opinion or other offburst-damage.

Skill suggestions:

• Defensive Formation: Decrease the received damage instead of the cast speed.
    • Enraged: Make it restore 100 focus and rage.
    • Mind transference: Reduce cooldown to 10 seconds. (Alternative: Make slash a 2 sec cast instead, in order to have a viable offburst skill)
  • I really like your ideas, except one thing. Please don't add any additional group support buffs/debuffs to trivialize endgame content even further.

Instead, Soul Poisoned Fang could increase the elemental/dark damage inflicted to the target by the caster.

• Hi

Champion/Rogue Shadow Explosion 1-H Hammer increases damage by up to 8%. You need to return 15 % of the damage and the skill of waiting for the game needs to increase the number of attacks to five. He began to lose a lot to other Champions, I hope this situation will be corrected.