Posts by Marcellos

I, on the other hand, would like to finally see offensive runes for artifacts, as well as a new - lunar artifact. In addition, I would like to see buffs from the fountain (crystal) in Varanas, obtained on a list selection basis, and not as it is now - RNG. Of course, the cost of obtaining such a buff would then have to be adjusted accordingly, but it would be a great convenience for all players.

I propose that we change the way of getting stats from the dark core for fragments (loot from the last boss) to what it is on atlantis with inferno and gorge. The idea is to eliminate randomness and make players obtain the stats they want. If you need to increase the amount of arcadia coins then increase it, I think 20 - 25k would be good for a certain stat.

I wanted to report a problem regarding the appearance of so-called "crashes" when entering the game from the character selection level.

I will briefly tell you what the issue is in the case of patches 10.7.0.5000 and 10.7.0.5001 did not happen, at least in my case, although I know that my guildmates had problems logging into the game. However, with the latest patch (10.7.0.5002), an error ("crash") appears while the login bar is loading. After downloading the new game (the game without addons), I was able to log in normally, but after adding addons, the problem described above appeared again.

Edit: after re-examining the problem, I found that only with arcadiautilites can log in without a crash.

After logging into the game, I noticed that no add-ons are working for me. I can't post in chat, and the skills look like this (see picture) :(

Scout/warlock. Please very much consider lowering the Aggro level of the skill "Detection" (ID 1490800) from 25% to 15% or removing it altogether. Yes I know I realize that this skill no longer generates as much Aggro as it did before its recent reduction, however, it is still a bit too much for the current reality.

Regarding B/WL, it was (because it is no longer) a combination in a fundamental way quite well-balanced. Soul staking was up to a level of 10k and no one was bothered by it :/ In DC to 2b I already had a total of max stacks (10k), and now after the whole run I only have 9.5k. I wonder if this is a deliberate action to bring this particular connection to a (no playable) m/w level or if it is just a mistake.... :huh:

From what you can see in the description of the skill, the buff to damage lasts for 30 seconds and after that you can't use it for another 10 seconds. Therefore, my suggestion is that this buff be renewed every time "Ruthless Judgement" is used.

Thank you

The developers no longer care about continuing the thread related to the new monster card system || Unfortunately, but this is the truth. In the last couple of months nothing is happening in this regard (not counting a couple of cards added to IDK). No new major zone has been introduced to the aforementioned system, and no changes have been made to the NPCs for stones.

Hello,

Regarding warlocks

Consider making some adjustments to this class to make it more attractive to play it as a dps.

Suggestions:

- remove the casting time of the "Weakening Weave Curse", or reduce this time to 0.5 seconds,

- reduce the casting time of the "Psychic Arrows" skill spell to 1 second while increasing the cooldown of this skill to 1 second,

- "Pure Soul" change intelligence to magic damage (as you changed it on mages),

- make the casting time of the "Severed Consciousness" skill dependent on the current spellcasting speed (between 1.5 seconds and 1 second).

Greetings

What's next for the new monster card system ? :/

For nearly a month we have not received any (I emphasize none) information about any planned change and addition of new content to the current system :rolleyes: I am very much asking the developers to take a concrete stand on this issue.

In connection with the situation regarding hammering the maximum level of weapons, I propose that people who reached the maximum level of a particular weapon (the maximum that occurs on a specific class, for example, scout - crossbow 285 level) receive as a reward a bonus of 1% to the damage inflicted (both physical and magical) :) I think that the 1% will not significantly affect the balancing of classes :/ and will be a kind of reward for those hammering the maximum level of weapons :rolleyes:

Regarding classes like Warden/Druid and Scout/Mage(mdps).

I suggest to either nerf such classes or push all others, cause as a mdps in dc, as soon as I see 1 s/m and 1 wd/d..why bother playing dps cause they will outperform you everywhere. The damage these classes deal is absolutly insane and you almost can't compare with any other class.

It's a bit strange that until now everything with these connections was ok and suddenly there's a problem, even though they didn't get any buff or nerf recently (or at least not s/m). The same could be said, for example, about the bard/mage, which also makes wild dps. Maybe just the dc buff is too strong .... :D