Posts by Marcellos

Warlock/Rogue

• Reduced End of Thought Psi cost to 1, removed 35% HP requirement for Psi recovery effect.
    • Reduced Crime and Punishment cooldown time to 2 seconds, increased damage increment for each mentioned effect to 25%.

Thank you for making these changes. This will in some way make this link more "Playable" ;).

One small suggestion - remove the move target effect in Shadowstep skill, it would make it much easier to play this combo and would not expose the character to direct close contact with mobs:/.

Greetings

Scout/Warlock

• Reduced Poisonous Will poison damage gain to 125%.

I see that you have reduced your injuries for this class again.

I don't understand the cogue of your action in this regard, especially since this point was not discussed. This way there are still a few more such ideas and this combination will be completely unplayable.

Greetings to .

Warlock

• Increased Weakening Weave Curse cooldown time to 8 seconds.

I don't understand why you want to do this, it will weaken the warlock and all the other main classes using this skill again, and as far as I know it doesn't do so much damage that you have to extend its recovery time by 100%.

Scout/Warlock

• Reduced Elemental Disciple focus recovery chance to 30%, decreased recovered focus amount to 25.

I think that this change will make this combination weaker again due to lack of concentration.

The current shape of this skill is fine, at most you can reduce the amount of refocusing to 25.

Greetings to .

I think that this idea is very good. This way the problem of maintaining focus would be partially solved. I also propose to additionally reduce the cost of focusing on particular skills by 10% :)

Greetings .

Hi,

As for the scout/ warlock

The damage should be increased by 10%, as I find the 50% reduction too drastic. In addition, focus management should be improved, where the focus in its current form after a few seconds of continuous use of a skill, the focus drops to 0 (I propose to either reduce the cost of focus on the skill or significantly increase its regeneration).

Greetings .

In the case of a Scout / Warlock

After re-testing this combo, I find that the damage dealt should be slightly increased - for example 10%, as reducing the damage by 50% is way too much. Also, please improve your focus management very much - for example by lowering the focus on a particular skill or regenerating focus faster.

Greetings 😊

Hi,

In the case of a Scout / Warlock:

I agree that this combination as it stands is too strong and that focus management is simply a tragedy. You should consider balancing this combination in such a way that the magic damage dealt is in the range of 60-65% of the current magic damage. Focus management should also be improved so that you can play it freely (especially on mobs) without constantly consuming a universal potion 😊

Greetings

Hello

I have a question about magic combinations. When we finally see new magic combinations such as warlock/scout, warlock/druid, warlock/warden and warlock/knight. Please note that the new combinations will appear in the next patches is not a precise enough term. Why only physical classes are having fun, and we only got scout/warlock and druid/warlock, which do not do any damage compared to the typical mage.

Regards: P