Posts by Marcellos

Any news on the new card system ? Maybe you will add a new zone to the system with the upcoming festival change. I honestly would like to see the entire first continent in this system, not just a couple of zones. Greetings

Next zones will come slowly in meantime to ensure current system is stable.

Greetings

That's all well and good, but at least one zone in the event of a festival change could be brought into the new system.

• Decreased messenger pull interval to 1.25 from 2.

For me "2" was optimal - hard enough but not yet stupid. Whats the point of having eq when its useless when u fall? XD

One mini lag and THE END.

I'll say this, I've been playing RoM (currently CoA) practically since the beginning and I've never seen (excuse the expression) such idiotic tactics before, on any boss :| . I don't understand why you insist on changing this element of tactics, in my opinion the value of 2 was perfectly fine. I completely do not understand what purpose this is supposed to serve. By force you want to make it more difficult to perform an already quite demanding tactic. I wonder what the new players :rolleyes: , to whom you are supposedly very open, will think about this. Greetings

Bard/Warlock

• Reduced Darkness, Arise! damage gain to 30% from 40%.

Well, great. So the single-target connection is supposed to be nerfed but such a priest/scout is still supposed to shoot wild dps, because somehow I haven't seen this thing ever weakened and it would be useful.

Have you thought about improving the look of the existing game interface ?

The thing is that recently a completely new look has been added to the interface of the monster card system.

In connection with this, I have a question:

Would you consider changing the look of the other interface elements ( backpack, inventory, skill book) on a similar basis ?

The prices are high, yes...but if they change the costs now, a lot of ppl who spend a huge amount of diamonds already (me included) would get very upset. Imo green and purple cards with 600 diamonds and 800 diamonds are really justified. Since you get more attributes overall from card system than from lv 13 runes (upgrade lv 12-->lv 13) with a lower price, the system is really profitable. And as already mentioned you dont need any time to farm, just max with diamonds if you want xD, at least for green and blue cards. For purple and orange cards, I also would farm them and dont max with dias because the prices of them are really high imo as well.

Greetings

Really ? A lot of people would be upset that the prices (which are currently kind of ridiculous) are lowered. Or maybe if the cost was lower then more people could use this option, for example people who don't have time for hours of farming "stars".

Hello

I wanted to share one comment regarding the new card system, namely right after maintenance (5:40 am) when testing the new interface I got a crash. I thinking myself ok it happens but at the moment of logging in I got a crash again and so on with 5 times. At the end I did not log in because of this. I realize that the problem may be on my side, but I have never had this situation before and it's very likely that it has to do with the new card system.

Let me put it this way: if the patch date was set for 20-22 May (a specific date, not an approximate date like in the case of pvp) then it should have been met, and if they planned any delays they should have at least informed us about it. This is my opinion on the matter.

Hello

I wanted to ask what's next for the "Reworked Monster Cards".

Why to date we have not received any information on what is next for this system. Has the project been abandoned or will we finally get the planned patch :rolleyes: (which supposedly was to be implemented on May 20 - 22). I think that further "silence" on the subject is a bit unfair to the players, who have been waiting for the planned changes for a very long time || I would very much like to ask for an answer.

Hi

Regarding warlock:

Reduce the execution time of the skill "Severed Consciousness" (ID 497962) from 1.5 seconds to 1 second.

Yes I know the skill was converted to wl/s this way but maybe it would be good to make this effect available to the whole class.

Thank you

It might be worth considering making "Flame" on this particular combination (no other) dependent on spellcasting speed (CPS). Of course, this effect would have to be limited to staffs only, so that if you put on a wand and talisman, the ability wouldn't be too OP.

Greetings

Hi,

I propose that we increase the amount of available space in Item Set Skills from 8 to 9.

After all, 9 is the sacred number of druids ^^

Cost of the 9th spot - 100 000 arcadia coins and 100 000 000 gold.

Greetings

With the upcoming changes on b/wl, I propose that for the " Immaterial Recurrence" skill, we remove the 1.5 second channel and change this to an instant, non-castable skill similar to "thunderstorm" in mage.

Thank you

Btw I also don't understand why so much damage was reduced.

Greetings

Bard/Warlock

• Changed elemental damage type to dark damage from wind damage.

I completely don't understand this change any more than I understand the bard/scout changes. It looks to me like an attempt to destroy a cool combination and thus go towards unplayability. I don't know why you are introducing a new class if it will be simply unplayable after balancing anyway. And B/Wl could have been weakened in other ways instead of taking away darkness damage and giving wind damage instead. For example, you could reduce Darknes, A rise by a few percent as well as damage on individual skills.

I've been on lv 85 instance now to check if it is indeed as you write and I must say that everything is ok with me. Harvester soul accumulates without fail.

A few points about the bard/warlock

- The class recently received a "reduced darkness, Arise!" nerf of about 10% and a soul blast of 25%, (yes in its current form it is still a bit too low, but again let's not overdo it).

Suggestion: reduce "darkness, Arise!" from 39.2% to 34.2% (5%) and soul blast from 690% to 600% (15%).

- I agree with lowering soul accumulation limit from 10,000 to 5,000 (10,000 is way too much) and with the idea not to accumulate too much on single mobs,

- again i would suggest to give this combination a small amount of focus renewal on skills or increase max focus to 150 (yes i know there is a title, but it doesn't allow us to use more offensive titles).

Note however that this combo is a typical single target combo, so to match up with a typical area class they need to have a little more damage just on single targets.

Greetings