Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Bard/Druid

Could you increase the maximum weapon level of "Staff" to 270 or 285. Right now its at 210 which causes me to miss even at the pupets in itnal camp, which makes this class unplayable in an actual instance. Just swap Instrument and Staff max level since this class is designed to be played with Staff and not an instrument.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• I said sth. like 270 or 285. SInce both mage and warlock already have max. level at 275 I don't see a reason why it should be increased. At 275 you almost never miss anyway.

• Hi!

Overall, I propose to increase the wielding of weapons for all non-standard combinations. Especially in connections where the power is below 250. Now, when the level of the instances is much higher, it will definitely improve the comfort of the game a lot.

• about the class Ch/B
    This class is very interesting with tankers. Can you add this class to increase Mdmg when using Hammer 1h magic? That way you also have the opportunity to use more off-hand. I think that will be faster and more attractive. Hope that doesn't get greedy with this class.and we can use Hammer 1h magic more effectively.

Greetings.

• Hello,

Regarding warlocks

Consider making some adjustments to this class to make it more attractive to play it as a dps.

Suggestions:

- remove the casting time of the "Weakening Weave Curse", or reduce this time to 0.5 seconds,

- reduce the casting time of the "Psychic Arrows" skill spell to 1 second while increasing the cooldown of this skill to 1 second,

- "Pure Soul" change intelligence to magic damage (as you changed it on mages),

- make the casting time of the "Severed Consciousness" skill dependent on the current spellcasting speed (between 1.5 seconds and 1 second).

Greetings

• - reduce the casting time of the "Psychic Arrows" skill spell to 1 second while increasing the cooldown of this skill to 1 second,

This would screw the burst damage of S/Wl I think, however s/wl is quite bad these days anyways... ;(

Most of the mentioned changes would screw damage. If Weakening wave curse is an instant the aoe dmg is non-existent. I think people don't know that skills have cast multipliers^^

Regarding Scout/wl...can't say anything about this class cause I won't play a class with 31% aggro (with 2 T13 recon runes) xD

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited 3 times, last by Laisha ().

• Hi,

I have a suggestion for Priest/Mage.

Maybe change the 60 elite and remove the damage mitigation but add an effect, that healed members get regenerate buff.

The class has a lot of castspeed, which is only good for group heal, because every priest have 0.5 second castspeed on "Healing" with new cast speed title. But right now I don't see a reason to cast group heal on this class or play it, because it lack on additional healing power comparing with priest without secondary class.

These are my thoughts :D

btw: Priest/rogue needs a complete rework.

• Hello,

Please consider one change for the druid/rogue combination:

- Corrosive Poison (ID: 494024) - remove global cooldown

Explanation:

This is an indispensable skill for activating the strongest area skill (Necrotic Wound) on this combination. Unfortunately, on instances like rofl and lower when creatures literally disappear in a second, there is no way for the Necrotic Wound skill to be scasted to the end and infect the rest of the mob group. In some places on dc on full burst the situation is similar. In addition, if the ability does not hit the target (miss), you have to wait for the cooldown, and in the meantime the mobs will be annihilated

Regards,

• All classes should have 285 level weapon for the weapons they use. It's stupid some have 285 and others 220, it makes no sense. If checking subclass by subclass is too much work, add 285 to every class in all weapons and easy fix.

• Official Post

All classes should have 285 level weapon for the weapons they use. It's stupid some have 285 and others 220, it makes no sense. If checking subclass by subclass is too much work, add 285 to every class in all weapons and easy fix.

Common Resist is not related with weapon level. If your spell is results being a Resist, only way to improve it is more accuracy.

Weapon level is affecting only Miss, which magical spells can do too, which is a lot less frequent compared to Resist caused by level difference.

If certain class spell is Resisting more than others, it is a matter of balance which will be investigated further.

Greetings