Knight Class [Feedback]

• Another Suggestion for Knight/Rogue

because some other classes can wear Katana and the Knight/Rogue has the ability to wear Katana, maybe change the level 15 elite and level 30 elite that it can be used with Katana? It would fit the playstyle of Knight/rogue I think and in any patch notes there was written, that offhand skills can be used with Katana

Greetings

• Katana is also designed for 2*1h weapon classes (rogues) and it's also usable in that way (replace 2*1h weapon) for warrior/rogue^^

• Knight/rogue is all about 2x 1-H weapons. Katanas are 2-H and it would be a pain for the devs to add that weapon to the current elite skills. Also, it makes much more sense to allow knight/warlock and knight/warden to use katana since both of these combos are 2-H damage dealers and knights can use 2-H swords "by default". I have already suggested that and since there is no reply from the devs I guess it will never come to life.

Katana is also designed for 2*1h weapon classes (rogues) and it's also usable in that way (replace 2*1h weapon) for warrior/rogue^^

Not true for Warrior/Rogue. Yes, you can use skills that do offhand damage with Katana but Warrior/Rogue also uses skills that need a 1h Weapon like Blood Dance and Moon Cleave.

For Rogues it works because they do not have any skills that require a 1h weapon.

• K/M

-491321: in addition to strength, let it also increase intelligence or 491170 let it also increase intelligence

-491628: Let it last until the mana runs out or so that its duration is shown while it is running . It will be welcomed if it will inflict both physical and magical damage . in the case of magical let them be damage % dependent on cast speed .

-It would also be useful to have something to speed up the usual attack

all knights

490174 - I think it is weak on most knights . suggest that it would reduce the PVE critical damage received 10? 12 ? 15 % ?idk

• A long time ago i suggested K/S with gun, check)

p.s. k/b best tank what i saw.

• Official Post

Knight/Mage is awaiting a review for its DPS side with no ETA.

Greetings

• Holy Protection buff from Knight/priest not working as aura. You always need to rebuff it, if someone needs that buff (for example after dieing or re-enter the instance)

• But add magical defense, too 👁👄👁

In fact, in exchange for sacrificing something (40% HP loss), the defence(FD-MD) breaking feature can be added.

Could be fun :D

Greetings

if you want to play risky, It would be very strange to work in a way that stacks unlimited but breaks the tank armor with every hit(%1 boss=%2 tank ) the way the game is played can change completely then xD

• In fact, in exchange for sacrificing something (40% HP loss), the defence(FD-MD) breaking feature can be added.

Could be fun :D

Greetings

if you want to play risky, It would be very strange to work in a way that stacks unlimited but breaks the tank armor with every hit(%1 boss=%2 tank ) the way the game is played can change completely then xD

Dude, it sounds crazy, but making things harder and creating a subtle link between life and death, a system where the team's survival depends on the heal's efforts, sounds like fun to me 😅🥳

• Official Post

Greetings,

Thank you for your suggestions regarding the Knights 'Disarmament'.

We currently have plans for that skill, which can't be realized at the moment, which will definitely make the skill good again. One could say it'll be golden for it. ;)

We will keep your basic idea in mind to possibly use with another skill, as there are a few ISS still pending a rework on the horizon. We're always happy to read your suggestions, we just can't promise that they'll be implemented verbatim.

Hooroo,

Brontes.

• Can you also reduce the frequency of sounds this class knight/bard do? I believe it is this "Live Xylophone" (ID 1502212) skill.

Changing the bard's sounds from tambourine or lute was very good and still is good on other bard classes. But this specific class combo has too many sounds, its like 95% time of playing which is very annoying

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Regarding Knight/Warlock

I played this class now more often and made a hybrid gear (chain + plate) with "crazy stats" on gear (dex/pain on plate/chain). this should be the best in slot dps gear for this class but the class is still far behind. There are classes with same AOE dmg (example warmage) like knight/warlock but with nearly double single sustain and burst.

In my opinion this class lacks hard in single target dmg comparing with other classes (tested with special knight/warlock gear. not pure chain or pure plate). AOE dmg is ok. Weak for 3-6 mobs but very strong with 15+ mobs

Maybe you can have a look into your statistics (I guess there are not so many knight/warlocks with special gear for it) and balance the class a bit.

Greetings

• Knight/Warlock

If you play with Leather, all your % dex from Gear is useless, because the % dex is added after the conversion. Can you add the % dex and % sta from gear first before you do the conversion mathematics? Of course buffs outside gear like Hero Potion, Zodiac Pets should be excluded because otherwise Knight/Warlock would have too much physical attack.

If doing the separation between %attribute from Gear and outside Gear is impossible/hard I suggest to consider all forms of % buffs before conversion and to increase the -35% atk nerf to 40% or higher. This would allows Knight/Warlock to have same physical attack as before but make Leather variants equal to Chain variants.

Also I do not know if it is in the devs interest to encourage these hybrid gears. Maybe Defense or LP should also boost the conversion. I think the best situation is if pure Leather, pure Tank and pure Chain are equally strong without weird gear combinations and stats.

• Regarding planned patch notes: I miss K/wl balance (it is still really weak in single target in mixed new gear. even every of my rogues with completely old gear and weapon is stronger. Any other experiences here?)

P.S. I like those classes with "strange" custom gear like k/wl or wl/k. stay at this pls for this classes

• Regarding planned patch notes: I miss K/wl balance (it is still really weak in single target in mixed new gear. even every of my rogues with completely old gear and weapon is stronger. Any other experiences here?)

P.S. I like those classes with "strange" custom gear like k/wl or wl/k. stay at this pls for this classes

If it was devs intention to make hybrid gear strongest for K/Wl I hope devs will make leather+plate equally viable to chain+plate. Right now (as mentioned in my previous post) the % dex buffs from leather gear are useless because of how the % dex, % sta is added after the conversion from 100% dex/sta to str.

• Official Post

Regarding planned patch notes: I miss K/wl balance (it is still really weak in single target in mixed new gear. even every of my rogues with completely old gear and weapon is stronger. Any other experiences here?)

If it was devs intention to make hybrid gear strongest for K/Wl I hope devs will make leather+plate equally viable to chain+plate. Right now (as mentioned in my previous post) the % dex buffs from leather gear are useless because of how the % dex, % sta is added after the conversion from 100% dex/sta to str.

We do not plan to change this.

Greetings

• Hi.

Ive been playing knight last few days and charge skill is rly annoying to play whit.

Like in instance rofl charge skill port you behind target and in ini like FA skill just apply debuff of stun and thats all. Idk if that is intended but i guess annoys other players as well. I guess you could copy rogue set skill soul storm or just leave it as it was before the change on knight and warrior.

Thanks in forward

• Since K/Wd seems to be a combination designed for dps classes, please consider reducing aggro on a similar basis as on K/Wl.

I completely agree with you. This class is very interesting. should be similar to K/Wl layer if this layer is really dps. to use skills with shields.