Posts by Persil

Heyho,

after testing some more i wanted to share my opinion on the mage/warrior:

Ofc you have WAY lower matk and higher mdmg now that wisdom and bravery is changed.

What i can say is - matk got more viable for this class. If you use matk increasing buffs the dmg changes by some % instead of before (because you already had enough)

The normal trash aoe damage is about 10-20% lower and the additional nerfs of aoes are noticeable.(static field without any buffs does less but with berserk more)

The burst aoe has suffered too it is lower than before.

But now with matk buffs like berserk or wl matk buff you deal more/same damage.

The single target burst at organs increased by around 10% and on burst bosses by around 20-25%. (from 21kk to 24/25kk)

The changes were the right decision to push this class into the right direction and im happy to see some changes in that way^^ ofc for other mages too like the wise and catalysis.

I couldn't test it with the strongest dps classes for comparison but i will in the future.

I still think other mages need some changes too - to get them out of there unused position^^ like /k or /d (never seen)

I want to test them in the near future to give more feedback about them^^

Greetings

Heyho,

Just adding something - also i think the different opinions about mage to pdps classes etc. are here because the skillcap of the classes are VERY different.

Ofc a burst mage is not that hard to play (no macros etc). You buff everything and do the same spells and then spam your 3s cast.

In case of a pdps without any macros its WAY different and harder to play/get the most out of a class in burst and overall. I think thats an additional point worth mentioning ^^

Greetings

Heyho,

It is nice to see some other posts about the mages^^ But i don't agree with some mentioned things:

Indeed I don't know where the chain classes will go. their damage is not so dramatic. while cloth layers took the throne quickly.

Chain is atm very strong and has some of the strongest classes. It is as strong as other pdps classes.

Mage classes are really not that strong compared to similar pdps classes. In trash some mage classes like /r, /w (with very good buffgear), /ch can compete or can do 80%-90% of most pdps (rogues, champs, scouts) trashdmg but at bosses you have 0 chance.

To the post of Sabrina ^^

Normally if you have a decent pdps in your group you can't get first place at any boss in rofl :s

He has too many conditions for strengthening, which is impossible to gain in time in a strong group. "cursed fangs" + "kiss of a vampire" + "plasma arrow", then "electric compression" and only then "electrostatic field".

It is the same like every mage has except for the kiss of the vampire - only classes like /scout has a similar cast^^

The mechanic with static field has every mage and i know the problem with it :s annoying.

In the "gift of the baron", perhaps, it is worth adding an increase to the magic attack, for example + 25%. (but not removing the existing buffs, but adding to the existing ones)

Matk is what every mage class can use very very good but adding 25% permanent would be very high.

*Zitat Also, the mage/r lacks overclocking, he practically does not have it.*

Also, the mage/r lacks overclocking, he practically does not have it.

This is true - but it is maybe because you have much support on this class and permanent buffs which are pretty strong. Classes like m/wl dont even have 1 single buff which gives additional dmg.(only castspeed)

I think it is maybe because of the set skills or primary mage skills. (but wouldn't be the answer - look at /priest)

The permanent buffs on this class and the additional mdmg from the dagger, extra curse rune and the Purgatory Darkness have some good constant dps. It is one of the 3 strongest mage classes in my opinion.(strong for a mage ofc)

Mages overall are behind pdps and thats no secret but for a mage it is not that bad^^ (and has very good support)

3. I have same question but, most mages have enough aoe burst so I wouldn't allow this to work on aoes. My suggestion to make it for next 3s casts is still up.

Thats true yes he has enough i guess (atm some of the combos)

4. Reduced Ion Storm damage to 1065 from 1150. This skill is 25% of my total dmg and most of it comes from sustain so, be careful nerfing this thing.

Is it really such a hard nerf? i mean you get 5% elemental dmg and ofc the rest of the buffs.

But i know how you feel - it's the same with mage/warrior which has a chance to die next patch. That's why i'm a bit sceptical here^^

Btw i think it would be a good idea to balance the mage on his own classes too/first after the next patch. I mentioned the /r, /w, /ch above (and can tell something about it after the next changes) but it would be very good to balance them to an even level or something near that.

Classes like the /k, /d etc. exist too - but no one plays them. And the main reason is that they are way worse than the better mage combos. Getting them to an even point would make the balancing easier this class^^

Like everytime feel free to share your opinion or add what i missed/mentioned wrong:)

Greetings

Heyho,

I checked the patchnotes and was a bit surprised today^^

I love to see a change of the mage single target burst dmg and the changes that are planned about it.

But i don't know if the changes would really make that kind of difference that's needed. But i don't want to complain - just waiting for the change and the upcoming results:)

I can agree with the opinion of Madox about the thunderstorm - true.^^

But the change of "The Sage" is not as bad as it was mentioned. Atm it gives % crit dmg instead of magic dmg and % crit dmg gives way less dmg than %mdmg -> better after change.

By the way in the patchnotes it is mentioned that "The Sage" provides extra damage for 5 spells and ingame too. But actually it is for 5 hits. Is this intended?

I can agree with most of the patchnotes except for the mage/champ and /warden changes. I don't think they are needed but like i said - i want to check the results^^

Also the aoe changes are okayish for some class combos. /wl, /k etc suffer too from it but it compensates with the %dmg i hope.

Now to the mage/warrior....

There is no doubt that it will be a BIG change for the class. I think im maybe the only player who plays/loves this class combo and with a kinda perfect buffgear.

So this change will take around 50% of my normal total matk and 2,5kk+ in burst.:(

Changing it to 8% mdmg is very interisting. I can't say much about it because the missing matk will drain the damage of course.

It looks like he will be like the mage/scout which has very high mdmg compared to other classes but not that great damage output at bosses because of missing matk (and weak Flame). The mage/scout pet does reasonable additional dmg btw.

But i want i see the difference after the upcoming patch - maybe he performs different :/

I'm happy to see changes in this way but i can't say what the results will be^^

As always im open for feedback etc. if someone has anything to say about my post/opinion:thumbup:

Greetings

Heyho,

I support this suggestion :thumbup: and already mentioned it before in the feedback thread. The mage/warrior is the only mage class without an int multi on his main cast and he has only a 10% elemental dmg buff. I also want to mention my latest post about a higher base cast time for a short time for increasing the massive lacking burst dmg compared to pdps classes (which is the case for all mage main classes)^^ I hope the people in the balancing team will look into this ^^

Greetings

Heyho,

I saw that you can't remove the skill "Meditation Path" (499588) on the mage/warrior by rightlicking. I hope it can be changed because it's sometimes very annoying that you can't interrupt your cast in any way if this buff is active.

The buff id is 623146. It would be very helpful^^

greetings

Heyho,

after a few more runs now i recognized that the mage main classes are WAY behind pdps classes in terms of single target burst.

I know i already said that but it's like 200m to 550m for example or something like this and it's a bit frustrating.

The changes already helped the mage main classes to compete in overall damage (mainly trash ofc) but most mages don't have a chance.

The mage in general has a 3s spammable cast to do his main damage. Every mage can easily push it to a 0,5s cast and thats the cap you can reach.

But increasing the base cast speed would help him to compete in burst fights. You don't use your spammable cast in trash anyway since you have a better alternative on every class than using this. (no trash buff)

Also every mage class have the possibility to get a 5s cast down to a 0,5s cast so then it would matter to use all cast speed buffs instead of using them in offburst where you deal like 0 damage with it.

Especially on the mage/warrior it would be useful since you have "meditative current" which boosts your cast speed.

My suggestion would be to change one LP Buff (which m/w got 2 whyever) to a buff which changes the base cast speed of "Flame" to 5s for 20-30s for example instead of 3s Base cast speed.

(Mage/warrior for example could boost a 11s! cast to 0,5s in burst)

This change would only affect the single target burst dmg and not the trash dmg etc at all. Because in trash no one uses the standard casts of any class anyway or if its a short time buff it wouldn't push the dmg there.

I don't want the mage to be way better than any pdps classes but anywhere near them to compete would be very nice

I'm open for feedback so tell me if i missed a point or if something is wrong^^

Greetings

Heyho,

Just wanted to say something about the latest planned changes for mage^^

Mage:

"Increased Thunderstorm damage decrement for each target to 24%, decreased its cooldown time to 10 seconds."

24% is... huge i guess. But 10s cd is nice. But most of the time you dont need the extra hit because you won't use it twice in the same trashgroup.

Mage/Champion:

"Disabled travel distance delay duration for Voltage Seize."

It was a nice spammable but i like the idea of changes that were mentioned before in this thread^^

"Changed Electric Current Arc to reduce cast time of Plasma Arrow to 1 seconds and increase its damage from 2032 to 3600."

Very nice change in my eyes. The 1s cast time would be very nice for every mage comb. Not only the /ch has the issue to not cast a Plasma arrow in trash^^

And damage wise it's not viable on any class except the /ch i guess

Mage/Warlock

"Increased Soul Pain damage over time to 4260 from 1168."

A good buff for the constant dmg on bosses i guess^^ nice dot

And btw i like the idea madoxx mentioned about removing the cd of forgotten black magic to not only spam this in trash sometimes because the mobs die too fast

Mage/Scout

"Changed Shot to have cooldown based off of your ranged weapon, increased its damage to 1989 from 1842."

Sad i made my cbow yesterday xD -> no spammable shot anymore (no magical bow)

Now the /scout have to use more skills for the trash :D

Also referring to madoxx's post-->

Increased Elemental Catalysis damage gain to 72% from 48%.

Big buff - nice for burst. Especially for a class thats using Flame

Mage/Rogue

"Reduced Purgatory Darkness damage to 2666 from 2898."

Straight up nerf for his own aoe spell

Mage/Warrior

"Reduced Meditative Current trigger cooldown time to 10 seconds."

Removing the cd would be kinda strong because of the perma 52% cast speed^^

Reducing the cd pushes his constant boss dmg^^ but 0 in burst (if this was intended)

Flame with a 3s cast is easily pushed to a 0,5s cast.

Mage/Knight

"Increased Stars of Light damage to 1976 from 1704."

Straight up buff for the aoe dps. Nice change

If i said something wrong or if someone has a different opinion please correct me i'm open for feedback^^

Greetings

Heyho,

I can agree with most of the opinions shared here about the mage^^

Mage has nice aoe since the change of thunderstorm (which i appreciate very much <3)

He has a good aoe potential now - some combinations more, some less

But indeed the single target burst compared to most pdps classes is way lower.

As far as i know the mage/priest has the strongest single target burst out of all mage main combinations and he has 0 chacne to compete in single target burst to other top pdps classes.

Rogues, champs and scouts can deal way more burst dps on bosses.

But classes like mage/warrior can be good in longer fights like Astaroth (if not instantly bursted).

Also I wanted to say that the way wisdom and bravery works matches the identity of the class.

I Personally have a buffgear on a very good level and prefer the way with cloth gear instead of chain.

Greetings

Heyho

Just wanted to ask something about the thunderstorm decrement.

Is it intended to nerf it more than before? I'm not sure but i can't find something about the 12%.

In patch notes 10.2.2.2002 it was implemented with 10%

"Added Thunderstorm 10% damage decrement for each extra target, reduced cooldown to 18 seconds."

Just wanna know^^

I also wanted to say i love the change with the 5 hits - less burst more constant aoe. Very nice:thumbup:

Greetings

Heyho,

I saw in the planned patchnotes that thunderstorm on the mage/warrior will get a decrement.

"Fixed Thunderstorm had no damage decrement as much as regular Mage skills does."

Now i wanted to ask - why especially on him?

EVERY mage class doesn't have a decrement on thunderstorm at the moment. And some classes can use it very good^^

Just wondering why adding on this class because there is no decrement on any mage class combination.

So that is the same as for all other mages.

It will nerf mage aoe more for some classes - i know mage/warrior itself has much more potential but i just wanted to mention that there is no difference between these classes on this skill.^^

And it helps the class to compete overall with other classes.

Greetings

Heyho,

First of all thanks for the nice changes for the mage/warrior^^

Very nice change of the wisdom and bravery buff - cant say too much about the 30% already but 5 mins -> :thumbup:

Also the change of Thunderstorm will make it viable for nearly every mage class.

(and for the fast fix of wisdom and bravery)

In addition to Sere's post:

Compared to a mage/warrior the wl/r can do the same damage.

But in the point of view from the mage/warrior i can understand the comparison to the pdps.

You dont have a chance sometimes as a caster to even hit the mobs or have to use instants.

But i think wl will overall perform better especially in terms of burst dps if you take a m/wl with you.

As a mage your base damage compared to other classes is WAY lower than maybe rogues, scouts etc thats why the burst damage is way lower compared to some pdps.

Thats the reason why i suggested pushes for the mage/warrior especially.

I know i often say much about this class but that's because it's my favorite mage class combo^^

Of course there are some title boosts etc in pdps groups but if you would use storm assault for a mage/warrior it wouldn't change anything because the matk is high but the base damage is low.

Even with the bugged skill i wouldn't have reached place 1 in dmg :p

The cast speed doesn't affect the mage/warrior too because you easily get to 0,5s cast.

Rogue, champ, scout, wl combos can hit with 50kk to maybe 110kk in burst to rofl bosses with single skills. Mage/warrior can maybe reach the 30kk in fullburst (with a low eruption chance).

The buff of flame was quite nice but its like 8% damage. In rofl thats 8% to the 19-23kk i deal normally to bosses with a flame so 1,5-1,85kk. So not that much i would say^^

Maybe increasing flame damage even more or adding an int multi would be an idea like i said in one of my previous posts.

I also tested the other mage classes in terms of base damage on their spammable cast skill (ofc not really 100% relatable etc because of matk etc.) but most mage classes get more profit of matk anyway.

Thats something for another post but summarized the mage/warrior is 2nd last place by far compared to other mage classes (last place is mage/champ - maybe thats why no one plays him or the mage/warrior since you need a Buffgear^^)

Maybe increasing Flame more or/and adding an int multi like i suggested in one of my last posts would be an option.

But i don't know where this class has to stand in the eyes of the devs thats why i just say take him to the other "better" classes^^ Or maybe it's just get the other classes to him(?)

I just want this class to be as nice as others. :thumbup:

Greetings

Heyho,

1. - "Reduced Wisdom and Bravery transformation gain percentage to 40% 30% from 50%, increased duration to 300 seconds from 45 seconds, removed 60 seconds of cooldown."

In my opinion it is a bit too much for the first change. Maybe Put it to ~40% and after some testing you can nerf it again.

Other people with not so good buffgear won't get soo much from the buff too. If the % is too low it's maybe not worth getting a Buffgear.

Other classes like the mage/warden can have the same amount of matk like a mage/warrior (if wisdom and bravery get nerfed too much) with a buffgear in burst if the % goes too low and mage/warden has a much higher burst dmg.

2. As i mentioned before the mage/warrior dont have a strong single target burst dps compared to other classes or mages. This would suffer too from the lower % of wisdom and bravery.

But he can have a better dps over long fights(mainly trash)^^

3. "Changed Thunderstorm to create a thunderstorm in the designated area which inflicts damage 3 times within next 2 seconds instead of channelling at the location.

This is a very nice idea and would make Thunderstorm viable on more classes too. I know it's set to the future but it would be nice to just use it like an imprisonment pulse.^^ " Changed Elemental Explosion to no longer increase damage of Thunderstorm and Meteor Shower by 15%."

It is a reasonable way of nerf if the thunderstorm would get the change already but i guess i'll see the difference^^

Greetings

Heyho,

Just wanted to thank you for the VERY fast change the same day (or hour lol)^^ appreciate it very much.

It feels way better now - ofc 15s downtime + buffing but a very nice change.

Also the damage boost on thunderstorm and meteor shower feels nice since its one of the only classes that still uses these

spells.:thumbup:

In addition to the other changes i suggested :

Maybe adding an INT multi to flame would change something too for the Mage/warrior.

The class has very much int. But flame is the ONLY spammable cast without an int multi. Every other class combination has

an int multi on their spammable cast. (0,3-0,4 mostly) :(

Most classes dont affect it this much but still some important %^^

Heyho,

i wanted to share my opinion on some topics.

First of all the mage/warrior.

I think the class itself is very nice and unique with the possibility of buffgear - its what makes this class something special.

The problem is it is only viable if you have a buffgear and then only when you have wisdom and bravery active.

Then its viable to play it but a bit far from very good.

While wisdom and bravery is active he does decent dmg - without it you deal not really anything.

He also uses Flame as his main spell. Its the weakest cast of all classes because it got a 20% nerf before.

Thats why the single target dps is average or below average compared to other classes.

I still don't know why this nerf came maybe because of the Mage/Scout. Because they are the only classes that use Flame for damage and the /scout has way more skills to push his damage etc. and ofc the Shot.

The Problem is the mage/warrior suffered way more from this nerf and i think absolutely no one plays this class anymore except for me. :/

I don't want to remove the possibility of using a buffgear (because i like this idea very much) just some suggestions to make the class viable WITH buffgear.

So i wanted to make some suggetions for it :

Increase the Flame dmg of the mage/warrior. Or maybe this patch the aoes got buffed by 15% but instead increase the overall fire damage.

Make wisdom and Bravery last longer. only every minute for 30 sek its a "viable" (not top) dps and you NEED the buffgear for this.

increasing the cast time of Flame. For example to 4 seconds. It would make the cast unique and as a mage/warrior you have a Buff that gives 52% cast speed that doesn't affect him in the burst anyway.

(not all changes ofc - maybe 1 or in a changed way would be very nice to see):)

Mage/priest :

I haven't tested it yet of course but i think the gcd on aquatic storm is a bit too much.

Maybe increase the cast time or lower the hits or decrease the damage instead?:/

Cenedril Buffs :

I already wanted to say something about that and i saw there is a planned change which i'm very happy about.

But my question is: can you select the Buff you want to have if its permanent? i mean the right combination seperately to you normal cenedrils?

My suggestion about this would be to increase the Buff time instead.

Then you have to grind another cenedril to get the right Buff (and a higher lvl).

Also you dont have to "waste" a cenedril slot. And i dont think some people would give up their main cenedril and push another one so high to get maybe 700-1000 pdmg/mdmg.

Maybe incerasing the buff to 30s-1min duration would be enough to make it viable. Or if it is as a permanent Buff planned - as a 15 Minute Buff(?).

And additionally decrease the cooldown. (if it's a short Buff)

Heyho,

I like the changes of the mage classes - it's kind of a buff and pushes for example the Mage/scout in the right direction. Insane mdmg (but not that high hits). He has stronger burst now but weaker long term dps with shot. /Rogue has stronger aoe but i think it's still not viable compared to other classes.

My question here is - will the mage/warrior getting a change? At the moment it is by far the weakest mage class (with /rogue maybe who has aoe). Even with a Buffgear its not really viable compared to other mage combos. It would be nice to see a change for this class to get him closer to the other mage classes^^. He is like a weaker version of the /scout with high matk, way lower mdmg and no dps dmg. :(

I mean he uses it in his burst too - the damage is not good thats true^^.

But tbh if there would be a tierlist of mages last place would be /warrior, then /rogue and then /scout and 2 of them are there because of flame i guess. /scout atleast has his "Shot" which is incredibly good overall for dps/trash.

Heyho,

I had a break and saw that Flame got nerfed by 20% for all mage classes. The only classes that used flame for dps are already the weakest mage classes. /warrior for example is the worst mage class atm and one of the only 2 (/scout) that still use flame as their main single target (burst) spell. Other mage classes dont even use flame anymore - only for buffing.

Are there any changes planned atm? Or maybe some changes for the /warrior especially? Maybe reverting some of the nerfs would change its position but it would be very nice to know if there will be a change for this class(or flame)^^

But i saw that "Earth Core Barrier" doesnt proc the second hit on "Earth Wave" atm. I dont know if it is intended. ^^

But if it get changed the "Earth Wave" should be a 2.5 cast because the damage output would be high.

I'm sorry i obviously meant "Earth Surge". It doesn't hit twice like it should while using "Earth Core Barrier". ^^

I agree with Madoxx post about the mages but if there are changes like this please don't add a talisman like aldo which is even stronger with all elemental damage. It would make the 2h staff useless for every class then and i like the fact that 2h staff is now a viable good weapon.

Heyho,

I tested something with the Mage/warden and i really like the changes that already were made. ( /knight, /priest too^^)

But i saw that "Earth Core Barrier" doesnt proc the second hit on "Earth Wave" atm. I dont know if it is intended. ^^

But if it get changed the "Earth Wave" should be a 2.5 cast because the damage output would be high.

Also the Change of the mage/scout is very nice and it's still very strong in my opinion. Still no reason to Cast "Flame" because it does less damage than a "Shot" in fullburst and all AS slows are cast slows too so "Shot" is still the better choice to use. Maybe Lowering the damage of "Shot" and increasing some matk (for higher instances) would be a nice change.

Thanks

First : Thanks for the fast change on the m/w i like it very much. ^^

Overall i'm very happy with the new changes so far. So i wanted to share my experience here.

The mage overall got a pretty nice buff and nearly every class combination is viable now (before only mage/warrior was viable in terms of dmg and m/wl for the supp)

Now the mage is a strong single target dps class and especially burst dmg on some of the combos. In high inis the most classes are pretty viable and the lower the mdef gets the stronger the classes are (tikal for example it's pretty decent) except for the trash. In rofl for example the aoe dmg of the mage is pretty low compared to other classes (which is fine because of the single target dmg) except the /scout or /rogue but i'll mention that later.

I like the change of the elemental dmg which gives all class combos a nice boost and you don't have to spam only "Flame" as every mage.

Also that "Intensification" isn't useless anymore or skills like the "Meteor Shower" are useful now.

The change of "Plasma Arrow" is very nice but it only lasts 5 seconds - that's why it's only worth for a 1x use for the burst except for mage/warlock because of the 18s crit buff and mage/champ for the additional damage on "Electrical Explosion".

Another change is the chance of "Eruption" on a skill. My question is - is the damage intended that it deals now? Before it did the same damage as the cast and now if i cast a "Flame" with 12kk the "Eruption" only deals maybe 3kk? (Is this intended? ^^ )

Additionally i wanted so say how nice it is that most buffs now last longer. Makes it very comfortable (and easy).

To the sec classes (and their maybe intended main damage type? ^^ ) :

/Scout (Fire/Wind)

He got pretty nice dmg buffs and can push it's mdmg pretty high and you have the option of using the "Shot" for nice single target and especially trash dmg.

Maybe a problem is the damage of the "Shot" atm. Your pet for example gives you stacks which increase your cast speed. This is not necessary because the "Shot" does more damage/is more viable than any other spell ("Flame" here) and the base dmg is very high.

With my gear i can one shot first trash mobs in inferno for example but in rofl it can be compared to other classes in trash (below rofl its way stronger). He feels like a ranged warmage with higher base damage and stronger burst but way lower matk.

Maybe the dmg with the skill "Shot" should be adjusted (for example decreased by 20% and then take a look how strong it is?)

/Warlock (Fire/Wind)

My favorite class even before (but not viable except for def reduce) and now too.

"Fire Lightning Burst" Now has a 3s cast (which boosts the dmg very good) and the change of "Elements of Pride" to lower stacks and more viable buffs. (10% instead of 2% before balancing)

He has pretty nice burst dmg and the changes (+nerfs) that were made today fit my opinion 1:1 - very nice changes. He doesn't have any matk push but reduces the def pretty good.

Nice change that you can reset some cooldowns for a second burst and have a real "rotation" and not only spam "Flame" 100% of the time.

/Druid (Earth)

Pretty nice! Nice single target dmg and offburst but like most classes the aoe dmg is not that good. Additionally other classes increase earth dmg too now. (Also one of the classes that have a nice matk buff)

Sadly atm the buff "Control Flame" doesn't work properly i guess - you can't recast a "Flame" to refresh the buff even after the buff ran out.

Additionally the def reduce is very nice to have and makes it even more viable even if the dmg isn't the strongest compared to others.

/Knight (Holy)

Nice class, many pushes on holy dmg but it lacks of a real cast. You have decent buffs for holy dmg but only "Holy Light" is viable to spam. Maybe a change to 3s cast like other classes got would make him pretty nice. ^^

/Champion (Wind)

Nice dmg pushes and some new viable spells. Aoe dmg with "Ion storm" is okay i guess but the lowered cost makes it viable.

The main damage spell is "Electric Explosion" with "only" a 2s cast that's why the hits are not that high and you don't have "Eruption" on it.

Also a class where "Plasma Arrow" is viable to recast for the charged buff. Also a nice int buff for the matk.

/Rogue (Dark)

Oh boi.

First of all very nice that "Cursed Fangs" (got nerfed by 30% which was a good change in my opinion) is now a 3s cast with dark damage. The buffs are pretty nice (cast speed, less dmg taken, damage)

"Shadow of the Baron" gives nice stats like the 12% int and 15% aoe dmg but 50% more aggro which boost the aoe dmg (but also the aggro ^^ ) of this class. "Shadow Shroud" (which got nerfed by decreasing aoe % buff) gives a nice buff and has a pretty strong base dmg compared to the other aoes.

"Gift of the Baron" also pushes permanently (if healed) the damage of the whole raid by 5% and heals them by 10% of your own hp. The range already got nerfed (good for me who pulls all mobs with 180 range :D ) to 80 range. The heal is too strong and it follow that the healers have less work to do. The damage is non existant but nice to have i guess.

Also the "Purgatory Fire" hits double which boosts the aoe dmg overall pretty nice.

/Warden (I hope Earth is intended but its fire atm)

Pretty nice earth damage buffs like "Earth Scepter" which increases int and stam by 24% too or "Earth Marking" (crit dmg, earth dmg).

"Absence" is also nice because of the earth damage buff. But i think another buff (but i don't know which one) stacks with it which makes it useless sometimes.

My question to this class is - where is the earth damage used for? "Earth Surge" has pretty strong damage for an instant skill but it has 3s cd and has around the same dmg as "Flame" - that's why you only spam "Flame" at bosses atm. ^^

"Earth Groaning Wind Blade" is a nice instant with 250 range and some earth damage. (But the damage is not really mentionable)

Maybe if he would get an earth cast to use like most of the other classes it could be a pretty nice change. ^^

And i don't know if you can proc "Eruption" while using "Earth Core Barrier".

But this class is not a gatlin gun like it was before. :c

/Warrior (Fire)

I personally like the m/w pretty much and love to see that my suggestion was already implemented so my buffgear wouldn't be a total waste now^^

He got the buffs from the main mage skills of course and his elite skills only got nerfed (which is kind of reasonable i guess :p) He's stronger than before but weaker compared to other mage classes.

As before he has these high matk numbers (if you have a buffgear) which makes him more viable in rofl for example.

/Priest (Water? actually Fire atm)

Compared to others - very nice matk + buff for everyone. Higher chance for "Eruption" (which i mentioned above isn't very much) and a nice additional mdmg Buff.

Overall pretty solid i guess but he has many elite skills for the cast "Rising Tide" from the priest. This was a water spell which got... completely dumped by "Rising Tide Mastery".

Now it does fire damage (okay) but is an instant (way less dmg) and has a 4s cd. So it changed from a 2s spammable cast to an instant with very low dmg (which can get affected by "Eruption"! :P )

Is there maybe a planned change for this? For example reverting this skill to a water damage cast with 2 or 3s cast could change this. :)

- Set Skills

Pretty nice to be able to have more slots and finally use all viable skills. :) (like it!)

"Shetamb’s Think Tank" got nerfed from 20 to 10% mdmg but that wasn't mentioned in the patchnotes. But i guess the rest of the buffs can compensate that. ^^

Additionally i can say some classes have damage or matk differences which makes a difference on the specific classes too.

Overall (except 2-3) every sek class got some potential but of course there are still 2-3 top classes.

I didn't mentioned everything for every class but if i missed something important or you have an other opinion let me know. I'd love to get some feedback on this. :)

Also i haven't tested every class in every instance so my results can be different from their actual strenght.

Update: Also if you want to play M/W you have to build a second gear to buff urself. No class needs to do that except M/W ;)

Greets

But sadly the m/w elite doesnt stack with "Shetamb’s Think Tank" (which got nerfed from 20 to 10% mdmg btw) anymore and if your buffgear isnt that good its kind of pointless to use this elite skill at all because the set skill gives additional magic damage %. Thats why the elite skill "Wisdom and bravery" is atm useless because the set skill is better. It would be nice to know if there is a planned change for that ^^ (Maybe add the same magical damage % to it or lower the % even more on "wisdom and bravery" and make both usable again?^^)