Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Hey,
    i really like the changes on the priest/warrior. Especially the new spear is a good and unique bonus to this class.
    And with that comes a bug (i hope it's not intended) that the skill "Explosion of Fighting Spirit (Id: 495294) uses the same cooldown as the Phirius-Potions (20 seconds) when you drink one. Second i dont know how the ViP Golden Aura works exactly but maybe change it on Priest/warrior that he can get patk buffs or strenght idk but atm i get max Hp, wisdom or stamina from it.
    Overall in my opinion a fun class to play :)

Edit: The fire fairy uses a skill called "Firestorm" or something like that. It did on Glacis at the tower phase 12kk dmg on the tower. But i cant find the skill anywhere. Maybe something to look at ;)-

Kind Regards Nghty

• Heyho,

I like the changes of the mage classes - it's kind of a buff and pushes for example the Mage/scout in the right direction. Insane mdmg (but not that high hits). He has stronger burst now but weaker long term dps with shot. /Rogue has stronger aoe but i think it's still not viable compared to other classes.

My question here is - will the mage/warrior getting a change? At the moment it is by far the weakest mage class (with /rogue maybe who has aoe). Even with a Buffgear its not really viable compared to other mage combos. It would be nice to see a change for this class to get him closer to the other mage classes^^. He is like a weaker version of the /scout with high matk, way lower mdmg and no dps dmg. :(

• Heyho,

I like the changes of the mage classes - it's kind of a buff and pushes for example the Mage/scout in the right direction. Insane mdmg (but not that high hits). He has stronger burst now but weaker long term dps with shot. /Rogue has stronger aoe but i think it's still not viable compared to other classes.

My question here is - will the mage/warrior getting a change? At the moment it is by far the weakest mage class (with /rogue maybe who has aoe). Even with a Buffgear its not really viable compared to other mage combos. It would be nice to see a change for this class to get him closer to the other mage classes^^. He is like a weaker version of the /scout with high matk, way lower mdmg and no dps dmg. :(

I got a pretty simple solution for your problem. Don't play mage.

• Hi,

Also, regarding rogue / scout, I really liked the bunch, but it lacks DPS, make a shot with a passive skill, so that it deals damage every time a normal hit is on the target or damage from skills (like a mag throw from r / m or Disassembling the shadow at r / Champ).

I just tested Rogue/Scout in Rofl and I totally disagree with you. This combination has enough damage and probably the best AOE damage with shadowstab out of all Rogue combinations.

I will also test the other combinations mentioned and give feedback.

Greetings

• Hey,
    ...Second i dont know how the ViP Golden Aura works exactly but maybe change it on Priest/warrior that he can get patk buffs or strenght idk but atm i get max Hp, wisdom or stamina from it.

Kind Regards Nghty

Hi,

in my tests, the VIP aura works like "you get the buff, you have the highest values".

For example: If you have higher defence than patk, then you will probably get hp/defence. If you have higher patk, you will get patk, stamina, str and so on (probably depends on your mainclass. that's why wisdom is in pool with patk? But good for healer ^^)

I myself noticed it, because I always got HP/stamina/defence as rogue/warden, because I had more defence than patk :D

Kind regards

• Hi,
    It's good to know how the VIP aura works. maybe i was missing some buffs to have more pdef than patk in my case yesterday. I will try it out today.
    But i think it would be still cool to know how exactly the VIP aura works. I know you test a lot while these balancing patches but an overall view like on the other auras would be nice. Something that shows you what you can get from the VIP aura with which class.

Edit: Tried the VIP aura with more patk then pdef. I got: patk, dex, stam, pdef, mdef and max LP as Haidon arcane buff.
    Regards

• But i think it would be still cool to know how exactly the VIP aura works

Yeah some additional information about (recent) changes and new implementations for sure would help a lot of people to better understand what is going on.... ;)

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Mage/priest skills testing:

-Lvl 25 passive skill, ID: 491589. It says flame and fireball have more chance to inflict extra dmg. I think it should say what chance is that and how much extra or whatever is doing, need more information. I guess is talking about eruption?. Also, is new water 3s cast skill (ID: 491590) included? Same for new non gcd priest tide skill (ID: 499608). Both should be included since flame has no use now.

-Lvl 45 passive skill, ID: 493031. It makes plasma arrow (ID: 493033) reduce magical crit resistance on mob for 308. When you see mob buff, it says only 22, not 308. Check this pls.

The skill also says it increases your magic crit dmg 8% for 15s but the buff you get it says magic dmg (not crit). I don't see any dmg increased so I imagine is a fail description on the buff we get.

Used spanish client, idk if any of these are right on english version.

Lately on each patch, skills arent translated and others are making addons go crazy and not work, like new warrior spammable slash. We would like to try new combos with spanish client aswell and not have to wait 1 week for their translation, please consider this.

• Lvl 25 passive skill, ID: 491589. It says flame and fireball have more chance to inflict extra dmg. I think it should say what chance is that and how much extra or whatever is doing, need more information. I guess is talking about eruption?.

Yes

Also, is new water 3s cast skill (ID: 491590) included?

with some elite its included to eruption so yes.

Both should be included since flame has no use now.

you mean mage overall ;)

• Hi,

Target Defense: Adjust consumption: no costs of projectiles or change the costs to 10 energy + 25 projectiles or 25 arrows, because right now Rogue/Scout cannot use this skill while wearing an bow/xbow

"Changed Target Defense projectile cost type to ammunition cost. "

I did not mean that with my proposal. Now only Rogue/Scout can use Target Defense because no other Rogue combination can use ammunition. Can you please fix the problem so that you can use Target Defense with ammunition and projectiles?

Thanks and greetings.

• Hi,

rogue / priest - remove the cooldown of the skill "Kick (id492627)".

Also, to balance and strengthen this bundle, add damage from Attack wound or Stab to back.

I tested Rouge/Priest today and I´m pretty happy with it. "Kick" is a good filler and I don´t think it is necessary to remove CD. But I would suggest that "Shadow Walker" also change "Sneak attack" to move immediately behind the target.

This is just my personal opinion.

I would also like "Experimental Dwarven Ale" to restores some MP. Rogue/Priest consumes a lot of MP through his skills (2-5% per skill, some of which are permanent on CD), but there are also some other classes that would benefit.

In addition, I wanted to refer to an older post from me again and ask whether this proposal is being considered or has already been labeled "it will not be changed". For the Rogue/Scout, for example, because of the problem described, "Joint Blow" is senseless and "Throat Attack" only makes sense as a breaker. So almost all focus-based skills are useless.

So I just wanted to ask for a short feedback from the official side.

Thanks and Greetings

• A suggestion for the Warden/Druid.

Since this class is designed to be a mdd, could you change "Energy Absorb" so that instead of pdmg your mdmg is increased? Because honestly there is absolutly no use for this skill atm (on this class combination). The 10% -dmg debuff is nice but not needed since no tank (full buffed, during a boss fight with everything ready) needs this because the don't receive much damage anyhow.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Tested Mage/Rogue: Overall dmg is decent but isn't really real. Gift of the baron is hitting things that shouldn't take dmg. Is doing 200-400kk in boss 2 to something with similar name to boss name but isn't the boss itself. Also hits Balton mobs. Single target dmg is probably lowest out of all combos, like 20-30% behind of what I usually do with other mages.

/Rogue has stronger aoe but i think it's still not viable compared to other classes.

I tested this comination yesterday and I can't completly agree with this. While I think that the Cursed Fangs need another little push (maybe another 10%) ,because atm their damage is only higher than Flame when it doesn't trigger eruption, I think this combo is very viable in instances.

It has quite the good aoes (I really liked what you did with "purgatory fire") the single target is not that low either and, as Lutine mentioned some posts earlier, this class has quite good group support skills and debuffs for the boss (which only the mdps benefit from but still good ;))

These are just my testing results so maybe in a different group with different classes this would be different.

Greetings.

• "Decreased time interval between auction house searches for faster load times and increased maximum item per search to 150."

Hi,

there is something wrong in auction house searches. If I want to search all mana stones tier 6 and filter for a specific name, then I get with every search different results. (No, nobody put some new stones in it or removed it)

The total result is still the same, but in my opinion, the loading process is wrong/buggy.

I guess, the server or client says, that you load 150 per search, but in real there will be only 50 items, that are searched and come back from server. So in real, only 1/3 of all items coming back as a result, which makes it a pain to search for specific items

Please check and fix asap

• Hi,

I would like to report a bug regarding warlock set skill:

Soul Crusher: HP is again recovered at the 3rd boss event in rofl

And I would like to make a suggestion:

Warlock:

Set-Skill:

Traces of the Void:

1. Option: The ability should not reduce movement speed and should instead cost more HP (8% HP each second). Alternatively, you could also set the skill to run only for 30 seconds.

2. Option: Allows simultaneous use of "Traces of the Void" and "Self-Distortion".

-> It is currently not worth using the skill because the reduced movement speed means that you cannot follow the group.

Greetings

• I would like to report a bug regarding warlock set skill:

Soul Crusher: HP is again recovered at the 3rd boss event in rofl

In addition to that a question. Is it intended that the lvl 70 set skill of the Warlock can be used at 3rd boss event?

Greetings.

• Hi team,

I want to give feedback on p/w, i finally made and tiered the spear and tried it in RoFL.

First, I think its really cool that p/w has a specialized weapon, I like that a lot! I view this class as mostly sustained with very limited burst, which is how I assume the team is designed it.

I have several suggestions that I hope the team can consider.

I) Aoes are a major issue. which makes class less viable especially in RoFL; there are technically two:

one is whirlwind (506.8% water damage dps with 30s cooldown)

and second is Chain of Light (channeled 4 sec cast with 340% dps - so total is 5x340 = 1700% dps for 4 secs + gcd 1 sec to follow)

The whirlwind I think is fine but please consider decreasing cd from 30 s to 10 s or so to be able to use more often;

The Chain of Light issues are multiple -

1) you need to have fairy on + have halo - if fairy dies then you don't have aoe at all. Would it be possible to make fairy under concealment immune to aoe (similar to wd pets) - else fairy does all the time on 2nd boss circles for example

2) Line of sight issue - this is the most annoying, I can stand in front of a mob but I guess there is a small something between me and the mob, and skill wont work due to line of sight - this is very inconvenient and makes skill very hard to use... I wonder if anything can be done to fix that.

3) Another issue if initial mob dies channeled aoe stops and goes to cd, so you cant continue making damage - I am not sure if it can be done but would be great if the skill hits all mobs within the range of 80 of an initial targeted mob and continues to hit them for the entire 4 secs

4) If I move, cast is cancelled and goes to cd, please make it so it works similar to fighting spirit combination in that I can move and cast

5) Alternatively, change it to a aoe that does light damage similar to for example ch/wl Blast of remorse which does 910% damage with 10 s cd - or wd Frantic Briar that has 6 cd

If the above is addressed, would make aoe part of the combo a lot more pleasant to work with

II) Slash with water damage - I suggest to increase it to 800% or so to match other light skills and make single damage little stronger to compensate the lack of burst skills

III) Condensed rage - whole skill to recover 5k hp is really not practical esp with 30s cd if triggered - I wonder if either change this to % hp and lower cd, or maybe change this to something that can be used to burst alittle more - say short buff to damage would be great since atm p/w has 0 damage buffing skills - only 1 buff is berserk which is + pa + speed.

IV) This is just a general comment, p/w has basically no need of iss for the damage role it plays, which is kinda sad, that's why it is important that most of elites are useful to make the class viable.

These are all I have at the moment, the class is interesting and I hope it can become more viable - in comparison with ch/wl for example (class I play a lot too) it is atm behind with the changes I propose if some implemented would help a lot.

Many thanks!

Rakot

• Hi,

I also wanted to give some feedback on p/w. Since Rakot was faster, I will build my feedback on his feedback.

First, I think its really cool that p/w has a specialized weapon,

Totally agree.

I view this class as mostly sustained with very limited burst, which is how I assume the team is designed it.

I agree on the sustained part, but disagree on the limited burst. I tested the combination with lether gear and a T12 spear, which is not the best equipemt for this class and still dealt decent damage. Dont get me wrong I also think there could be some changes, but more on that below.

The whirlwind I think is fine but please consider decreasing cd from 30 s to 10 s or so to be able to use more often

Could be considered, but not sure if it is really neccessary. Some classes have more AOE damage and others less. I think that is fine.

1) you need to have fairy on + have halo - if fairy dies then you don't have aoe at all. Would it be possible to make fairy under concealment immune to aoe (similar to wd pets) - else fairy does all the time on 2nd boss circles for example

Agree 100%. It is totally annoying. Same goes for all priest fairies. In addition, I wanted to address the companion´s speed of movement again. It has already been suggested, but I wanted to mention it again: Please increase the speed of movement of the copanions. It is very annoying when the companion is with the mob much later than you are. Especially the p/w relies on his fairy´s buff to do good AOE damage.

3) Another issue if initial mob dies channeled aoe stops and goes to cd, so you cant continue making damage - I am not sure if it can be done but would be great if the skill hits all mobs within the range of 80 of an initial targeted mob and continues to hit them for the entire 4 secs

Good idea, but also not sure how to implement it :D

II) Slash with water damage - I suggest to increase it to 800% or so to match other light skills and make single damage little stronger to compensate the lack of burst skills

I think the skill is fine, but that is just my opinion. Maybe a little increase wouldn´t hurt.

III) Condensed rage - whole skill to recover 5k hp is really not practical esp with 30s cd if triggered - I wonder if either change this to % hp and lower cd, or maybe change this to something that can be used to burst alittle more - say short buff to damage would be great since atm p/w has 0 damage buffing skills - only 1 buff is berserk which is + pa + speed.

Agree. Currently this buff is useless rather than useful.

IV) This is just a general comment, p/w has basically no need of iss for the damage role it plays

Therefore I would suggest the following changes to set skills:

Elemental Repercussions: increase cirtical magical and physical damage

Water Element of Rebirth: increase magical and physical attack power

Death of Cold: deal damage based on main hand weapon dps

And when you implement new set skills, you may implement a skill that increases water damage for short time, such as Warlock´s Chaos Guide or Path of Anguish

Thanks and greetings,

Snickars

• please tell me are you planning to change the DEX bonus for the rogue class? I already asked you about this earlier. Make DEX stats for a rogue with a coefficient not 1.3 as it is now, make 1.4. This would raise the prices of DEX stats and make those stats more useful and remove the need to set STR stats for this class. I repeat, to do this only for the Rogue class! not for those who wear leather (scout) but for the rogue. Please, administration, comment on my message and tell me if you are planning such a change or not?

• As Byte said, it is not planned. Right now, it would be a big big shitstorm, cause more and more are getting their ultimate gear, which would be for leather classes (yes, rogues and scouts are leather classes) useless and destroy their items in this moment.

And cause Byte said, that it is not planned, I am against this now in this state of balancing.

• Few extra comments from me re p/w and to return the favor I will quote nice post from Snickars (thank you very much for constructive posting!) above.

"but disagree on the limited burst. I tested the combination with lether gear and a T12 spear, which is not the best equipemt for this class and still dealt decent damage. Dont get me wrong I also think there could be some changes, but more on that below."

To clarify, I meant by limited burst only 1 skill (berserk) that boosts it - hence limited burst, I do think adding something with damage boost (e.g. light or physical) would be nice to make class little more bursty, atm most damage is fairly constant hence I meant sustained part.

"In addition, I wanted to address the companion´s speed of movement again. It has already been suggested, but I wanted to mention it again: Please increase the speed of movement of the copanions. "

I agree 100%, this would be really nice addition and yes please add to all priest fairies;

By the way, can we decrease summoning time for p/w from 5.3 s to something less - like 1 s - I don't see a need for 5.3 s summoning time...

" Therefore I would suggest the following changes to set skills:

Elemental Repercussions: increase cirtical magical and physical damage

Water Element of Rebirth: increase magical and physical attack power

Death of Cold: deal damage based on main hand weapon dps

And when you implement new set skills, you may implement a skill that increases water damage for short time, such as Warlock´s Chaos Guide or Path of Anguish"

I really like these suggestions, and at least 1st two "Elemental Repercussions" and "Water Element of Rebirth" just require relatively simple addition of the physical damage or physcial pa part - since a priest will be either magic or physical, I don't think it will change the balance but would make p/w a lot more fun!

"Death of Cold: deal damage based on main hand weapon dps" I like the proposed change from p/w prospective but need to check how that would affect p/s or other priest magic damage class

I also have one additional ISS suggestion:

"Energy Reaction" in addition to magical damage add physical damage component so its both