A few questions (Prestige, Bard, Level 91 Boost and other features)

• A few beginner questions:

Sorry for duplicate questions and errors caused by the translation (with Google).

1. Prestige:

1a) Does "Prestige" apply to ALL characters on an account, possibly even to the entire Playernet account (max. 5 game accounts)

1b) "Prestige" has a lot of bonuses: e.g. more XP, TP, etc. Where can you find exact numbers? So how much more EP, TP, ...?

1c) If you activate "Prestige" (e.g. for 4 days trial), you get a mount (Golden Unicorn). Is this permanent, so does it stay the same afterwards?

A permanent mount seems to be the least of the problems HERE, given the absurdly high number of Diamonds prices for almost EVERYTHING in the AH. Even low-level junk is available here almost exclusively for Dias. This is extremely daunting to even start here.

2. bard:

I once started a bard (even twice to check a bug) because I didn't know this class in RoM.

2a) Have weapons been introduced for bards in the meantime or when will this happen?

In the AH you can only find them from level 104 onwards. You probably can't make bard weapons either.

So you have to struggle with the beginner weapon until level 104 if you don't choose a 2nd class that offers alternative weapons?

Even the level 5 weapon +1 that you get from Cid in Logar using a voucher disappears after the relog! (tested on 2 characters)

2b) Where can you even find a teacher for bards? There is no bard teacher in the class hall or with the 2 elf teachers (Druid & Warden) in Varanas!

3. Level 91 Boost:

If you boost a character/class, test it and then delete the character because you don't like it (e.g. the bard), can you then use the boost for another character?

4. Other features:

There seem to be a lot of additional features here:
    https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/de/spielinhalte/

The original was actually complicated enough.

Are there any precise explanations for this somewhere? -> especially for the "card system".

There are also “Free gifts from NPCs every day”. What are these gifts and where can you find these NPCs? I hope this doesn't just mean the atonement voucher from the newbie companion.

Maybe there is even an NPC who gives you lots of diamonds every day, if so where is it? That would at least explain why 99% of the items in the AH cost dias.

But apparently the gold economy doesn't work properly here:

int

Some even seem to get 90KK gold per hour, while others have to farm for hours to pay for buffs from the guild castle???

Unfortunately, so far I only have the impression that diamonds are the new game currency and instead or additionally they want to take the money out of the players' pockets using PNC (PlayernNetCredits). You will be annoyed with these advertisements every time you start it. Or can you somehow get PNC in-game?

Thank you for your answers.

• Official Post

Hello,

1a:
    Prestige applies to your Account its active on (so 8 Chars max ,not whole playernetaccount).

1b:
    If you open Prestige Interface ( Default "J") ,for example, XP Bonus is shown here under "Store Benefits":

(With other Benefits shown below)

1c:

Any Prestige Benefit or Prestige+ Bonus ( Mount, Title, Pet etc) is only available when Prestige is activated.

2 a/b:
    The Bard Instructor "Miquella" is running around infront of the Class Hall in Varanas for example.
    She also gives you the Option to acquire Bard Instruments and an Option to upgrade them to fit your current Level.

About the issue with the disappearing Weapon from Cid, its fixed for next Patch and when Patch is introduced you may contact our Support -> click here to restore Weapon.

Level 91 Boost is possible 1x per Character , so you may create another Character and get a Boost again.

We have a dedicated CoA Wiki -> click here for Wiki with alot of Information for all Aspects of the Game.
    I highly suggest to check it out!

Some even seem to get 90KK gold per hour, while others have to farm for hours to pay for buffs from the guild castle???

We have made changes in the Past addressing this Issue (for example , Introduction of new Guild Building "Guard Tower" which decreases Gold Cost of Buff Towers significantly and increases their Duration)

There seem to be a lot of additional features here:
    https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/de/spielinhalte/

The original was actually complicated enough.

This List is currently being updated to make it more clear.

Maybe there is even an NPC who gives you lots of diamonds every day, if so where is it? That would at least explain why 99% of the items in the AH cost dias.

Unfortunately, so far I only have the impression that diamonds are the new game currency and instead or additionally they want to take the money out of the players' pockets using PNC (PlayernNetCredits). You will be annoyed with these advertisements every time you start it. Or can you somehow get PNC in-game?

Check out the Wiki i linked you there is also a Beginner Guide on how to obtain Diamonds.

About PNC:

They are used to buy e.g Cosmetic Skins / Prestige Time from our Item Shop with the Option to Gift to other Players making them Tradeable among Players.

Greetings

• First of all, thank you for answering my questions quickly:

1b:
    If you open Prestige Interface ( Default "J") ,for example, XP Bonus is shown here under "Store Benefits":

(With other Benefits shown below)

1b) If I press the "J" key, the same window appears as when I started the game. There are no “Store Benefits” anywhere:

2) I found "Miquella", but you can't really afford the weapons there at level 15 (as a newbie): 1,000,000 Gold is "a little" too expensive for it. It would also be better if she STANDED with the other teachers and not ran around somewhere.

3) So you can test the bard and, if necessary, create and boost another character.

4) Thanks for the wiki link. There's a lot in there. The card system is more complicated than I thought.

This List is currently being updated to make it more clear.

Maybe the NPCs who give out free gifts every day will also be included. ;)

• Official Post

1b
    I missunderstood you , i thought you allready had access to Prestige.
    Maximum possible XP Bonus you can get from Prestige is 53% .

There are over 60 unique Prestige Benefits ( for example, Changing Classes in Open World/Instance, All Backpack Pages unlock) and listing them all here would blow up the Thread most likely.
    Through your journey you will have some occasions to Test Prestige for a couple days for free to make yourself a Picture.

I negotioated a bit with Miquella and she agreed to reduce the Priece for her Instruments soon.

Greetings

• 1b) I've now got a small impression of prestige. And there is also some information and sample images from Prestige-System on Wiki:

I negotioated a bit with Miquella and she agreed to reduce the Priece for her Instruments soon.

2) That's good. Maybe "Miquella" can also be persuaded to stay within the teleporter's field of vision (class-hall) and perhaps even to stand still. NPCs who suddenly run away during (sales) discussions make me a bit nervous.

Thank you for everything. :)

• Hallo,

Nach dem heutigen Update kann man nach dem Einloggen das Prestige-Fenster nicht weg mehr klicken. Da wurde wohl das Schließen-Symbol (X) vergessen. Hab dies mit mehreren Chars probiert. Komme nur mit ALT + F4 aus dem Spiel:

After today's update, you can no longer click away from the Prestige window after logging in. The close symbol (X) was probably forgotten. Tried this with several characters. Just use ALT + F4 to get out of the game:

• Official Post

Hallo

Es ist beabsichtigt, dieses Menü nicht schließen zu können, ohne die Prestigeprobe zu akzeptieren.

Grüße

• Hallo,

habe noch Fragen zu Prestige.

Nachdem ich nun Prestige hab, versuche ich mich an den Prestige-Quests. Gestern hatte es noch halbwegs funktioniert, auch wenn manches etwas umständlich zu finden war. Zumindest konnte ich diese Karten betreten. Heut hab ich eine Quest in der Merdhin-Tundra (75-77), Kontinent "Balanzasar . Wie kommt man denn dahin (ohne Dias)?

Von Varanas scheint es jedenfalls nicht zu gehen, auch wenn ich von der Char-Stufe theoretisch dort hin könnte.

Grüße

english:

Hello,

I still have questions about prestige.

Now that I have Prestige, I'm trying out the Prestige Dailys. Yesterday it worked somewhat, even if some things were a bit difficult to find. At least I was able to enter these maps. Today I have a quest in the Merdhin Tundra (75-77), continent "Balanzasar. How do you get there (without Dias)?

In any case, it doesn't seem to be possible from Varanas, even if I could theoretically go there from the char level.

• Official Post

Hello

You can access Merdhin Tundra by following main questline which will eventually transport you to this continent. Alternatively, you can use Black Codex book(once unlocked) to transport there.

Greetings

• Danke für die Antwort.

1. Welche Hauptquest-Reihe denn? Habe die Hauptquest "Verzweifelte Geister" (Start: Splitterstrom-Küste, ca. Stufe 93 - 100) fast fertig. Glaube, da fehlt nur noch eine Quest (Zhargos). Also muss man "nur" den Boss erledigen und kommt dann in alle niedrigstufigen Maps?

2. Wo finde ich das Black-Codex-Buch bzw. wie wird das frei geschaltet?

---

Hello Ikaria,

thanks for the reply.

1. Which main quest series? I've almost finished the main quest "Desperate Spirits" (start: Shatterstream Coast, approx. level 93 - 100). I think there's only one quest missing (Zhargos). So you “just” have to kill the boss and then you get into all the low-level maps?

2. Where can I find the Black Codex book or how is it activated?

Greetings

(translate with google)

• Danke abermals.

Das habe ich befürchtet. Diese langwierige & fehlerhafte Questreihe (mit Morrok Wallinder) hatte ich beim Original schon gehasst (vor allem zu zweit ist diese noch schlimmer). Deshalb wollte ich ja selbst entscheiden, wann ich Prestige aktiviere, da bei RoM leider vieles (Quests bzw. deren Reihenfolge) zum Teil etwas unlogisch sind. Man bekommt Instanz-Quest, deren Zugang man noch gar nicht frei geschaltet hat (und wahrscheinlich auch NIE wird, aufgrund fehlender Quest-NPCs).

Also wird diese Prestige-Daily heute wohl nichts mehr :(

---

Thanks again. I feared that. I already hated this lengthy and flawed quest series (with Morrok Wallinder) in the original (this one is even worse, especially with two people). That's why I wanted to decide for myself when to activate prestige, because unfortunately a lot of things in RoM (quests and their order) are a bit illogical. You get instance quests that you haven't yet unlocked (and probably NEVER will, due to the lack of quest NPCs).

So this prestige daily will probably no longer work today :(

• Hi,

You can also ask other players to open portal to certain zones for you.

Greetings

Hello Grox,

Thanks. I know that already. Thought there might be an easy way to get there YOURSELF (e.g. a teleport NPC in Atlantis, which I haven't found yet), since you can boost characters to level 91 and also get there through a main quest in corresponding, high maps (93-100) comes.

But that was just ONE example of a larger problem (not just with Prestige Dailys). Unfortunately, there are no questions here as to whether you are even suitable for this. Even with other quests (e.g. reputation quest) you often get quests for instances that you can't get into because pre-quests are missing. Some of them you'll probably never get into because players are constantly camping near bosses and farming them (most likely for cards). Unfortunately, some are needed for quests, titles, etc.: e.g. Sharleeda (Autolia Vulkan): necessary for instances: Zurhidon Hold & Hall of the Demon Lord...

(translated with Google)

---

Hallo Grox,

danke. Das weiß ich schon. Dachte, hier gibt es vielleicht eine einfache Möglichkeit, SELBER da hinzukommen (z.B. mit einem Teleport-NPC in Atlantis, den ich noch nicht gefunden habe), da man ja Chars auf Stufe 91 boostern kann und durch eine Haupt-Quest auch in die entsprechenden, hohen Maps (93-100) kommt.

Aber das war ja auch nur EIN Beispiel für ein größeres Problem (nicht nur bei Prestige-Dailys). Hier fehlen leider Abfragen, ob man überhaupt dafür geeignet ist. Auch bei anderen Quests (z.B. Reputations-Quest) bekommt man sehr oft Quests für Instanzen, in die man gar nicht rein kann, weil Vorquests fehlen. In manche wird man wohl auch nie rein kommen, weil Spieler ständig bei Bossen campen & diese abfarmen (höchstwahrscheinlich für Karten). Leider braucht man manche für Quests, Titel usw.: z.B. Sharleeda (Autolia Vulkan): nötig für Instanzen: Zurhidonfeste & Halle des Dämonfürsten ...