Prestige [Patch 11.0.0.1000]

• Official Post

I'm not sure if I'm writing this in the right place, it would be nice to add a feature to the Prestige features to shorten the default (2 seconds) duration of these chests (for example 1 second)

RAScrnShot_2024-08-05_21-10-24.jpg (1920×1080)

Hi, thanks for your Suggestion.
    These chest are intended to be excluded as opening them faster as other players might give you an unfair advantage.

Greetings

• First of all, you’ve done an amazing job with the Prestige Battle Pass over the last few weeks. It's great both for players who spend little and for those like me who occasionally buy Platinum.

However, I have one major criticism: I can’t say exactly, but I’ve spent 30k+ diamonds on Courage Coins and also some on experience. What I find quite disappointing is that the progress of these two aspects (Courage and Experience) resets in the bonus reward window. Unfortunately, this progress is not retained like in the boost feature, where when it's full, it starts over again.

I wish—and I’m sure the community would agree—that these two other points (Courage and Experience) were handled the same way in the bonus rewards as the boost feature. It's nearly impossible to reach the end, and only towards the end do the rewards really become relevant and interesting. For example, if you're already at max level, you can no longer buy experience, and you’re stuck. And with the coins, it's disappointing to be three reward pages short of the end because, mathematically, all functions are already leveled up, and a lot of diamonds have already been invested in this season.

Therefore, I kindly urge you to reconsider the way this feature works. It’s truly a win-win for everyone because, naturally, if players know that the progress on these reward pages won’t be reset, they will be more inclined to invest diamonds.

The community is also welcome to provide further input on this matter.

• Hello,

As it is known, those who use platinum as prestige can see the location of world bosses in real time.

I really liked this feature but I have a problem with it. For example, the only way to understand whether the bosses shown on the world map are there at that moment is whether the boss is moving or not. If the boss is seen moving on the map, it is there. If it is a boss that is not moving, it is not possible to understand whether it is there or not.

I think it would be nice to have color differences that show whether the bosses seen on the map are there or not. In this way, if there is a color difference, we can understand that the boss is really there. Or we can produce an alternative, good solution. In this way, we can obtain healthier results.

ID: 1630452

• New
    • Official Post

Greetings,

1. The reward system for quests and boosts is different from the Prestige currency and experience system, as they have different monetization models. This is not a bug or flaw, but a deliberate decision.

2. I'm not quite sure what progress reset you're talking about. Do you mean a reset at the end of the season or a reset upon reaching the maximum level in the rewards system? If it's the second option, this was also planned: if the player has reached the maximum, he can start getting rewards again by spending diamonds on currencies and experience.

3. To maximise experience in the Prestige experience reward system, Courage Coin currency must be purchased. Players can start buying experience from different levels: levels 1 to 20, 10 to 20, or even 19 to 20. A player who buys experience from level 1 to 20 will pay significantly more diamonds than someone who buys from 19 to 20. The conditions cannot be the same for everyone. Therefore, progress in the reward system will partially fill in if a player spends diamonds to buy Courage Coin currency. This feature is not subject to change, as it is the only rational way to reach the maximum level.

4. From season to season, we will be reviewing various features, mechanics and capabilities in the Prestige system. One of the expected changes will be to lower the required experience to reach the maximum level in the reward system when spending diamonds to purchase Prestige experience. However, the conditions described in paragraph 3 cannot be changed.

It should work so that if the boss is alive, it is displayed on the map, if killed, then the icon is missing. We are currently observing a bug, we will fix it. Thank you for your feedback.