Prestige [Patch 11.0.0.1000]

• Official Post

You asked - we did: New rules for saving experience at the end of the season!

At the end of the season, your Prestige progress will be saved depending on your subscription type.

The more experience you accumulate during the season, the more of that experience will be saved for the next season.
    However, regardless of the amount of experience saved, the maximum level you will be able to reach immediately is Lord I.

Here is how your experience will be saved depending on the type of subscription:

Regular subscription: 5% of your accumulated experience is saved.

Plus subscription: 10% of your accumulated experience is saved.

Gold subscription: 15% of your accumulated experience is saved.

Platinum subscription: 20% of your accumulated experience is saved.

• 1. Make Prestige+ to be permanent for 50 euros. Current prestige is overpriced, 50 euros is a price of some video games(Elden Rings or WoW addon), but here we have prestige for 3 month, thats cool.

2. I thought the prestige will be simmilar as battle pass in other games like Compendium in Dota 2, Battle Pass in PUBG, it will bring a unique skins, mounts and etc. every season, that we can selling for diamonds after a season ends. If some didnt have a time or didnt want to buy battle pass, they can buy these skins for diamonds latter from players. Also that benefits of gold and platinum prestige are not super useful and we can play without them, so there is not reason to buy it. Suggestion is add a prestige shop with a few unique skins(weapons/sets) and mounts for courage coins.

3. Quests. Current quests is realy boring, i understand that, quests should be completable by any players with different gears, but maybe is add some special quests after you finished the first 5 daily quests, for example is kill the last boss in Dark Core, kill all bosses in rofl, help engineer to weak 4th boss in Dark Core(requeirs tactic) and etc, like survive 30 loops in Arena of Darkness(solo) for extra expirience and coins.

4. If you like suggestion number 2, so the suggestion number 3 should be applied, because we will need more courage coins for skins, ofc we can additionaly buy it for pnc.

5. Benefits. As i said before that most of benefits arent super useful(like "Priority Mail" what it is?), so if you will apply suggestion number 2 with prestige shop, the most of benefits will not used, because nobody will spend coins on them, they will save them for skins ofc, so you can just remove it...thats it.

6. The Season time and the price. If you are compare money and a time to get them, maybe 50 euros for 3 month is good, what is 50 euros for 3 month - is nothing, but anyway that prestige are not super good, this is most looks like on some kind of scam. So the suggestion is to make the season time 1 or 2 months, idk, make a seasonal price - 10 or 15 euros just for skins and some benefits(korean game marketing).

Because the prestige+ is already has good benefits and most useful, like all backpack and bank pages, less ingredients for recepies, + X days for auction house listing, class change in open world and in instances, portable functions(the game has already rental functions(bank, mail, auction house)), maybe monster cards function.

I thought that platinum prestige is costs 50 euros for 180 days.....240 thats TOO MUCH.

• Official Post

Greetings, Baboon

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions regarding the Prestige system. We appreciate your time and ideas.

1. Make Prestige+ to be permanent for 50 euros. Current prestige is overpriced, 50 euros is a price of some video games(Elden Rings or WoW addon), but here we have prestige for 3 month, thats cool.

• Regarding the proposal to make Prestige permanent for a one-time fee of 50 PNC, we realize that this would be an attractive option for many. However, after careful consideration, we have concluded that the current subscription model is better suited to our long-term goals of providing quality content updates and support for the game.

2. I thought the prestige will be simmilar as battle pass in other games like Compendium in Dota 2, Battle Pass in PUBG, it will bring a unique skins, mounts and etc. every season, that we can selling for diamonds after a season ends. If some didnt have a time or didnt want to buy battle pass, they can buy these skins for diamonds latter from players. Also that benefits of gold and platinum prestige are not super useful and we can play without them, so there is not reason to buy it. Suggestion is add a prestige shop with a few unique skins(weapons/sets) and mounts for courage coins.

• We will consider introducing exclusive cosmic content for Prestige that will add value without breaking the balance of the game. Your ideas about a Prestige store with unique items sound interesting, and we have that in the plans, but we need a little more time to start offering really interesting and attractive skins.

3. Quests. Current quests is realy boring, i understand that, quests should be completable by any players with different gears, but maybe is add some special quests after you finished the first 5 daily quests, for example is kill the last boss in Dark Core, kill all bosses in rofl, help engineer to weak 4th boss in Dark Core(requeirs tactic) and etc, like survive 30 loops in Arena of Darkness(solo) for extra expirience and coins.

Your comments about quests are very helpful. We always strive to make quests interesting and diverse, so our plans are to radically change the approach to them, providing more flexibility, complexity and choice to the player with his individual needs. A bit of an insider, some of the quests will also help with guild development, but this is currently only at the level of discussion within the team.

4. If you like suggestion number 2, so the suggestion number 3 should be applied, because we will need more courage coins for skins, ofc we can additionaly buy it for pnc.

• Regarding suggestions 2 and 3 and the need for additional bravery coins: we will take this into consideration when planning changes to the reward system.

5. Benefits. As i said before that most of benefits arent super useful(like "Priority Mail" what it is?), so if you will apply suggestion number 2 with prestige shop, the most of benefits will not used, because nobody will spend coins on them, they will save them for skins ofc, so you can just remove it...thats it.

• Regarding the current Prestige benefits that you feel are not useful enough: not all benefits may be useful to you or any other player, a general list is provided solely for flexibility of choice. The pricing system is extremely dynamic and if a benefit is not popular, it will have the lowest price.

6. The Season time and the price. If you are compare money and a time to get them, maybe 50 euros for 3 month is good, what is 50 euros for 3 month - is nothing, but anyway that prestige are not super good, this is most looks like on some kind of scam. So the suggestion is to make the season time 1 or 2 months, idk, make a seasonal price - 10 or 15 euros just for skins and some benefits(korean game marketing).

• In terms of season length and cost, we are always looking for a balance between affordability and providing meaningful content. The Prestige Battle Pass is the upgraded counterpart to the old VIP version. The newly purchased content for this VIP is a completely free addition to what players have always paid for and favored. It is not a separate subscription and the content is already included in the price. Within a season, those ~50 Euros bring far more value in terms of items gained, not to mention various QoL, than if a player simply exchanged 50 PNC for diamonds. Pricing for new subscriptions next season will be reviewed and in addition to that, the subscriptions themselves will take on new values given the expected, updated content in Season 2.

• Hi,

what about no equipment durability loss with platin? and what about instant pet call instead of casting or even better "select a pet, which is always at your side"??

I mean for 50€ a month you need to offer something for us

• If it is true that you can't get lower Prestige Platinum price because it fits the future of developing of the game more then that's a really sad statement at this point,the more players you have the less expensive a season pass is and maybe this should let u guys think if the focus of the game is the right on and maybe all the suggestions to focus more on Newbies and help them get into the game would be a very great Idee instead of not saying something about those q.q

I mean if I would be a newbie at this point and would do a first look into the game and see the Itemshop and the prestige prices I would quit instantly while thinking this is p2w at its finest

But regardless thank you for some real statement that a lot of questions at least got answered really appreciate it ☺️

• If it is true that you can't get lower Prestige Platinum price because it fits the future of developing of the game more then that's a really sad statement at this point,the more players you have the less expensive a season pass is and maybe this should let u guys think if the focus of the game is the right on and maybe all the suggestions to focus more on Newbies and help them get into the game would be a very great Idee instead of not saying something about those q.q

I mean if I would be a newbie at this point and would do a first look into the game and see the Itemshop and the prestige prices I would quit instantly while thinking this is p2w at its finest

But regardless thank you for some real statement that a lot of questions at least got answered really appreciate it ☺️

What newbies?! What are you talking about!! We think we have a good online server of 200 people with 5 years of experience, and the new ones who come in and out are not interested in us, they still cannot be held!

Carefully read my post again maybe you are able to understand it after.

• Official Post

Greetings,

If it is true that you can't get lower Prestige Platinum price

I mentioned above that we are expecting a price reduction in the new season, they will be revised. We did not say that the price would remain unchanged.

Pricing for new subscriptions next season will be reviewed and in addition to that, the subscriptions themselves will take on new values given the expected, updated content in Season 2.

• Greetings,

If it is true that you can't get lower Prestige Platinum price

I mentioned above that we are expecting a price reduction in the new season, they will be revised. We did not say that the price would remain unchanged.

Pricing for new subscriptions next season will be reviewed and in addition to that, the subscriptions themselves will take on new values given the expected, updated content in Season 2.

Oh my bad then,seems that I overlooked it,ty for the Correction 👍

• The current season had a length of 90 days, is that correct ? It is almost finished, and i see no chance to get all 20 levels or ranks being completed in this time. Maybe if you boost all possible ways with diamonds, but then..where is the point if you spend al that, to reach the final benefit and... boom, the season is over and you will not benefit..from the highest benefits.

So, maybe you can adjust the experience required for the ranks, or simply give more experience/coins per single quest.

I think it should be possible to reach max rank when you complete all quests every days

• It would be enough to get to level 17 and not on the last day. However, this is only possible by buying experience. It's not possible with the daily quests, despite the boosts in 90 Days.

• Example for "optimizable" prestige quest:

This quest takes about 50-60 minutes to complete alone.

There are 9 mobs in the area, with a respawn of about 5 minutes, need 85, means 10x rounds with a little delay in between.

Maybe reduce respawn time, or make more mobs spawn, or require less...

Also some collectable quests have the items respawn very slowly. not all of them, many quest items respwan quite good, but others...take a while. Maybe you can check these ... i have no example today, sorry^^

• Official Post

Greetings,

The current season had a length of 90 days, is that correct ? It is almost finished, and i see no chance to get all 20 levels or ranks being completed in this time. Maybe if you boost all possible ways with diamonds, but then..where is the point if you spend al that, to reach the final benefit and... boom, the season is over and you will not benefit..from the highest benefits.

So, maybe you can adjust the experience required for the ranks, or simply give more experience/coins per single quest.

I think it should be possible to reach max rank when you complete all quests every days

It would be enough to get to level 17 and not on the last day. However, this is only possible by buying experience. It's not possible with the daily quests, despite the boosts in 90 Days.

Next season, we expect that the player will be able to reach the maximum rank without having to purchase additional experience. This solution will be obtained by players due to a multiple increase in gaining experience while completing Prestige quests

Arcadians, we would like to share important news about the upcoming changes in the duration of our Prestige seasons:

1. The current season will be extended by an additional month, which means that it will last 4 months, that is, until the end of July. The start of the new, second season is scheduled for August.
    2. The next season will also last 4 months, which will be completed at the end of November. This decision was made in order to correspond to the seasonal division by month: Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn.
    3. Starting in December, we will return to the usual three-month cycle of seasons.

Why is this important?

• These changes will allow us to better synchronize the game seasons with the seasons, which will open up new opportunities for seasonal events and activities.
    • The structure of the seasons will become clearer and more logical, providing better planning and involvement in the game.
  • Hi,

what about players who already used 30 day platin subscription for the xp-cashback with season switch?

I mean, the players calculated with a new season in ~2 days and now the maybe gold or platin pass is "wasted" o.o

• Official Post

Greetings,

Hi,

what about players who already used 30 day platin subscription for the xp-cashback with season switch?

I mean, the players calculated with a new season in ~2 days and now the maybe gold or platin pass is "wasted" o.o

Before saving the Prestige experience percentage for next season, we will consider two conditions:

1. The subscription type that the player had on July 1.
    2. The subscription type that the player had on August 1.

If any of the players purchased a more expensive subscription in June in order to save more Prestige experience for the next season, which was expected in July, do not worry - we will ensure that progress is maintained in accordance with their subscription.

On the other hand, players who have not managed to purchase a subscription now will be able to do so next month and also save Prestige experience for the new season. Both types of players will have equal conditions.

Thus, there is no need to write to the support and ask to cancel the subscription / return the PNC, since the key conditions described above will be fulfilled on our part.

In addition, we have revised the conditions for maintaining the Prestige experience and are ready to offer higher percentages for each type of subscription:

Type Subscription:Old save %New save % your accumulated experience is saved
    Regular5%10%
    Plus10%15%
    Gold15%20%
    Platinum20%25%

However, regardless of the amount of experience saved, the maximum level you will be able to reach immediately is Lord I.

• Official Post

Greetings

Hallo, wird die Zeit automatisch verlängert, oder muss man was machen ? Habe Prestige Plus und es hat noch 9 std 26 min.

• If it is a season time, it will be renewed automatically.
    • If it is the subscription time on your account, players renew it manually by purchasing it in the corresponding section in the Prestige menu or in the in-game store for PNC.
    • Official Post

Das ist ein permanentes https://gyazo.com/5818a2a136ac403c41ceca48c6892eb8 , https://gyazo.com/d87265002794e3f53f4025dd84b5d9b8 . Wenn es auf 4 Monate verlängert werden soll, wann, eh es abläuft ? Oder speichert es diesen Stand ?

You have an unlimited subscription time.

As for the season time, please wait for news, we will make sure to inform all players about the renewal.

• Hello and thank you for the latest update to Prestige, and the extension of the season to 4 months, it will make most people able to reach higher ranks.

I want to add an "issue" regarding the benefits we can activate through spending prestige coins.

For me the major issue is, that you need to unlock many ( M A N Y !) so called benefits that do not really benefit my gameplay, so why do you lock some benefits behind others ? Why not make any benefit be possible to activate by itself.

Example of useless benefits design structure:

For this rank there is a benefit to increase courage coins by 3%, it is a nice-to-have benefit, so i might activate it.

With one month remaining, i might get 30x 2k courage coins (maybe 2k is too much estimated..but anyways).

That's 60k, and 3% would be the total benefit, this is 1800 courage coins. Not spectacular, but OK.

BUT !!! To activate first need to activate ALL other benefits above, which will cost much more than the actual benefit would be, this is not the only one, also for diamond/cashback it is just "xxxxxxxxxxx" (description censored by myself).

So please have a look, and consider changing this policy.

• I'm not sure if I'm writing this in the right place, it would be nice to add a feature to the Prestige features to shorten the default (2 seconds) duration of these chests (for example 1 second)

RAScrnShot_2024-08-05_21-10-24.jpg (1920×1080)