Bard Class [Feedback]

• Regarding Bard/Warrior.

Really fun class design, but there currently are multiple issues with this class.

First off, ressource management. You're constantly out of both Focus and Rage, especially when moving from mob to mob in fast runs. I suggest changing Berserker Rune to procc with both main and offhand, mainhand hits restore Focus and offhand hits Rage (as they already do).

Moreover, Warcry has become a pointless skill. Let me elaborate. It used to fear enemies, but because it has a buff tied to it the fear effect got removed. Nowadays it's a skill that does nothing but waste a gcd to apply a buff every 20 seconds. Please remove the requirement to hit a target and make it a 15min buff.

• Regarding Bard/Knight

@devs can you check if this class gets any additional damage compared with other tank classes?

Maybe there is a damage increase mistake instead of damage mitigation in some passive?

I ask bcs I really get huge damage with this class :D

Greetings

• B/S

Testing B/S, I noticed that even after the planned changes, there will still be a bit of a lack of damage for this character. I suggest adding some ranged damage from 23.8% to 28.8% (Skill ID 1491120).

• Hi,

recent change to Bard/Scout with permanent Archer rune was really good and needed thanks for that, the reduced channel time feels really good.

Nevertheless imo its a bit too strong now with this buff and needs slight adjustments.

one of the following what could be done:

- Reduce Deadly Arrows to 700-750%

- Increase CD of Soul Gale to 6 seconds

- Make onhit part of Archery rune 50% chance to proc

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 2 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Bard Scout what I saw was really strong in single target(1week ago) maybe abit to strong but idk how it perform in orkham but in FA HM it performed very op. Burst and substain was insane.

sdEORVa.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

• Hi about b/ch consider adding same mechaninc as you did to r/m hell blades of making Poison Mist trigger with offensive skills and reduce your rage once pher trigger and also make it that the buff does not dissapear if you hit 0 rage but it would not deal dmg if you dont have rage. I think this could help for b/ch survavilty since atm I feel that melee bards (atleast leather ones) are too weak to even tank 1 hit and getting agro from that pema aoe always equals death.

• And one more thing that I just noticed about b/ch is that its unable to do his combo on shieldeds enemies like IDK last boss and Necro shield guys and boss, I dont know how that works and why for example rogues can apply their bleeds but other classes dont since for example Posionous Integration is not stacking on those mobs so you deal literally 0 dmg to their shield :D

• Hello,

My suggestions for make b/d playable:

1, Tempo (id: 1491103) make usable with staff

2, Incredible Riff (id: 1491390) reduce the area dmg reducation from 90% -> 50%

Greetings

• About Bard/Warlock

This class is really fun. But it has almost no AoE skills and that makes it bad in instances like orkham. Can you just buff this class a little bit ?

My suggestion is to increase Darkness, Arise! passive skill (ID:1491191) to 45% Dark Damage instead 29.4%.

And Soul Hunter skill (ID:1491189) should deal 150% CPS Dark Damage instead 90% CPS Dark Damage

Please make some changes on Bard/Warlock to make it better dps class

• Hey,pls nerf bard/scout as fast as possible,I don't really get why this class was buffed in the first place,before the patch it was already very strong and over performing but now it's just beyond broken and deletes everything.

• Changed Rhythmic Delusion to provide 20.8% attack speed, 10.4% magical damage and 10.4% cast speed to all raid members for 20 seconds and made it mutually exclusive with Warlock’s Warp Charge effect, removed instrument requirement.

I ask: why only magic damage ?

I believe that this is a blatant discrimination against physical classes and so much on the subject. Yes there is an attack speed, just remember that the attack speed is scaled to 0.5 and it is impossible to get more benefits after reaching this ceiling, while the spell casting speed has no limit. Therefore, I believe that in addition to magic damage, there should be physical damage or just damage (both physical and magic).

• Bard/Warrior

• Increased cooldown of War Cry to 60s from 15.
    • Reduced Severe Injury damage over time damage by 50%.
    • Reduced Absolute Extermination damage by 33%.

These nerfs are a bit too harsh imo. In addition, Bard/Warrior is still very weak in singletarget sustain.

Suggestions:
    1) Restore Severe Injury DoT to original value

2) Add Severe Injury to Hack N Slash

• Bard/Druid

This class in pvp has incredible advantages: silense on mages, the opportunity to heal yourself out of the fight, reduction of physical attack accuracy by 83%, fear for 3 seconds, 200% Damage buff for solo target skills, invise along with invulnerability to everything for 15 seconds, incredibly high speed of movement and damage. Please, nerf it.

• Bard/Druid

This class in pvp has incredible advantages: silense on mages, the opportunity to heal yourself out of the fight, reduction of physical attack accuracy by 83%, fear for 3 seconds, 200% Damage buff for solo target skills, invise along with invulnerability to everything for 15 seconds, incredibly high speed of movement and damage. Please, nerf it.

im really confused that fact, bard rly imba, why u not nerf this? we cant fighting with this class fair, b\d rly stronger.

movingspeed on siege: u can make all players same movespeed. invisible and speed rly fairhack

nerf this class pls