Priest Class [Feedback]

• Hi,

Can there be anything done to improve Priest/champions Light Connection(498626) in terms of how it targets players?. I often get the message i cant see the Player when i want to use it , eventho i can reach them/heal them with e.g urgent Heal.

Edit: Just happened i was on even ground with tank but still skill could not see him

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 3 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Hi,

I would like to know when the p/s (Ice Blades) will be fixed ? Currently, it inflicts no damage, and imposes a buff on creatures that reduces damage by 90%.

I reported it to the dev, who immediately said that it will be fixed in the next patch, unfortunately the patch was already there and nothing has changed :)

Greetings

• Official Post

This is fixed in all custom instances except Forsaken Abbey (Hard) & Atlantis Ch3 recently. Skill tooltip may still show wrong text, but skill should work properly.

Forsaken Abbey (Hard) will be restarted too as soon as possible.

Greetings

• In Addition,

Beacon of Regeneration(498620)

Healing is not displayed correctly. In Combat log the heal is not even mentioned , in scrutinizer it is shown as Sysname (https://gyazo.com/4cd93f1f79f975ee040c4342b4b4e42b)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I dont know correct it or not, but heal (490261) on b1 forsaken abbey significantly weaker, then should be. How i see it: I cast heal (490261) got ~650k damage on him, i cast urgent heal (491147) got ~530k damage. Class priest/druid. In my experience heal ~ 2x urgent heal stronger in power, but slower in cast time. This can be on another druid skills with high power heal too (unfortunately im not checked).

• I have a suggestion for Priest/Rogue as a healer:

A "Heal" (ID 490261) on a target should spread the "Regenerate" heal over time recover effect on 3 targets (primarily on targets, that don't have Regenerate effect).

With such change the Priest/rogue maybe is more attractive as a healer

• Priest/Rogue - Supreme priest of the Snake. (Healer way)

1) Snake curse (15, 499975)

Description: Changes your urgent heal (491147), Heal (490261), Group heal (490281) to the healing of darkness. Also your Cleans will also cleanse poisons.

2) Infectious wound (20, 499973) -> Snake mark

Description: You mark the target with the snake's mark. If target is alive then every 2 seconds for 10 seconds you heal raid member with the lowest health point in radius 200. If target dead then mark moves to the nearest target in radius 100.

Cost: 40 energy, 7% MP.

Radius: 200.

Cast: 1s.

3) Quick spellcasting (25, 492400)

Description: Your nimble hands not increase your attack speed, but increase your casting speed by 25%.

4) Purge (30, 492360)

Comment: This skill very good in pvp, special for siege wars. The one class, who have anything like that, he can use it w/o any various requirements. With out changes.

5) Lure of the Snake Woman (35, 492637) -> Darkness out of light.

Description: Increase your heal of the darkness by 10%, also removes consumption of health at the Holy candle, but power of candle decrease by 2 times.

6) Shadow fury (40, 492932)

Description: Increase critical magical and physical hit rate by 600 and critical magical and physical hit damage by 5%.

7) Snake spirit (45, 493040)

Description: Snake mark with 40% chance can heal twice.

8) Fairy's "Wraith Halo" (50, 493279)

Description: Increase atk all raid members by 6% in radius 200.

9) Toxic feedback (60, 499961)

Description: Your Group heal can heal all raid members.

10) Black source resonance (70, 499974)

Description: Wraith Halo also increase elemental damage by 5% for all raid members.

• Regarding planned patch notes, I miss P/R dps balance

please change this class to 1 dps/mdps

Possibly conversion rate based on bonus heal point. maybe similar to class D/Wl

Perhaps so this class will become much more interesting and create a new positive for players to heal. That's also part of the balance for healing equipment.

• Heyo,

since there is the debuff that Players allready got a Revive to prevent Double reviving was implemented a while ago , what about doing it the same for Priest´s Soulbound to avoid confusion ?

Greetings

• pls fix the Spirit Embodiment from pwl. its so annoying that you need allways to call this new anytime you go trough a portal (rofl) or sometimes if you walking very fast or other situations. sometimes you dont check that you need to call new. or one time at dc endboss i call it few times new after cage and it doesnt work. it was a disaster.

some ideas:

make it an aura that flying arround the priests Body

or give that pet speed like all other pets or a better body bound. hope you understand :D

thank you

• Unfortunately, i see no reason to change it. After nerf spirit's heal radius he became like this. But you still have a highest heal radius in game. This should compensate the dearth of speed.

• that doesnt solve the problem. for me it is a bug that needed to be fixed. because it was heavy buggy at dc endboss, and i think as a player i need to be safe that my skills are working. and this change would make it safe for every pwl.

• In this case, i suggest return 1000 heal radius for p/wl spirit. Also original p/wl.

I hope there is another way... because like you say, it was op, and the nerfs, iam fine with it. i only want that the spirit works. i dont have a problem with call new at specific situations, thats ok. but sometimes it happens randomly

• In this case, i suggest return 1000 heal radius for p/wl spirit. Also original p/wl.

I hope there is another way... because like you say, it was op, and the nerfs, iam fine with it. i only want that the spirit works. i dont have a problem with call new at specific situations, thats ok. but sometimes it happens randomly

All work, just need mana and range(not on you, on spirit) control, thats all.

• Priest/Warrior

Please adjust the cast-speed of Fire Fairy from base 6 seconds to base 3 seconds.

In Chain Gear summoning Fairy takes forever which is very annoying after a death of player or pet. Wardens have -65% cast-speed for pet summoning.

Other priests with mdps or heal-gear have cast-speed set-effect (20%) and potentially 2x Curse XIII runes making the summoning < 3 seconds.