Priest Class [Feedback]

• Official Post

This is a feedback thread dedicated to the Priest class.

We want to hear your opinions and suggestions regarding this particular class, including any changes you would like to see.

Please keep all corresponding rules in mind when clicking the reply button. "+1", "-1", "yes", "no", bump posts, and anything similar are not acceptable posts. Do not leave posts that state your agreement/disagreement without providing an explanation or critique.

It is important to note that this is a beta stage of class balancing and testing on the live server. You can expect changes based on our observations and feedback provided from the community over the next few months.

Approved the thread.

Changed the title of the thread from “Feedback on the Priest Class” to “Priest Class [Feedback]”.
  • Priest/Warrior

Now Chain of Lights has 1 second of CD. This is good but after the previous patch, Chain of Light needs a target. This means, that if your target dies, Chain of Lights gets cancelled and will have a 1 sec CD.

Suggestions:

a) Either Remove the cooldown again or make it so the cooldown only triggers upon moving, not upon target dieing.

b) Restore old Chain of Lights mechanic wihout any target but keep 1 sec CD

• Priest/Scout (mdps)

After changed many months ago almost no one play this class. In current state, it cannot compete with other "playable" classes.

I suggest change Drowning attack (ID: 492397) cd from 6 seconds to 3, max 4 seconds. There is no any good alternatives to use when it has cd, second aoe skill is weak.

Greetings

• Changed following buffs to be aura effects, which will be removed if the source is 1.000 units away or dead.
      • Grace of Life – Priest
      • Amplified Attack – Priest
      • Blessed Spring Water – Priest
      • Magic Barrier – Priest
      • Angel’s Blessing – Priest/Mage
      • Shadow Fury – Priest/Rogue
      • Musical Joy – Priest/Bard
      • Defender’s Roar – Warrior/Priest
      • Concentration Prayer – Druid
      • Savage Blessing – Druid
      • Neotropical Warmth – Druid/Bard
      • Briar Shield – Druid/Warden
      • Sublimation Weave Curse – Warlock
      • Holy Protection – Knight/Priest
      • Potent Blessing – Knight/DDruid

How does it work if for example 2 priests are in group?

• Official Post
    • Changed following buffs to be aura effects, which will be removed if the source is 1.000 units away or dead.
      • Grace of Life – Priest
      • Magic Barrier – Priest

Stronger aura will be applied to players, including to weaker aura caster, which results in removing weaker aura from the caster.

Greetings

• Grace of Life – Priest
      • Magic Barrier – Priest

Stronger aura will be applied to players, including to weaker aura caster, which results in removing weaker aura from the caster.

Greetings

OK nice. I like. No stupid rebuff anymore :thumbup:

• -Aggro% Buffs are not included in the Change to Auras.

1 is... If you have 2 Tanks (worldboss)

Holy Protection – Knight/Priest

Yes, Auras can be deactivated.

Can auras be deactivated for specific players?

Thinking about worldboss and a healer needs to kill a dragon bcs he is the one to free the other from cage...or the WL/m in heal gear....

Or think about Tank, who will be ported in the cage, bcs he has too much patk (happened once before)

Edited once, last by xLutinex: Ein Beitrag von xLutinex mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. ().

• You cannot disable aura effect if someone is casting it constantly upon you. But caster can disable it and other players won't lose the buff as long as caster stays within 1000 range.

So it will break some boss mechanics, if specific classes are not included

• Official Post

You cannot disable aura effect if someone is casting it constantly upon you. But caster can disable it and other players won't lose the buff as long as caster stays within 1000 range.

So it will break some boss mechanics, if specific classes are not included

Healer can still use it as before. Just use buff once and remove it from self if you don't want to rebuff other players.

• i like it. i was one of the ones who wanted it. no more screaming for buffs when half the party isn't even there yet.

i still wish that certain buffs would be changed to raid, then i'm pretty much satisfied.

e.g. scout priest or scout knight, champion druid, have a lot of useful buffs but only for the group. for my sake, the wlm can stay as it is, but there are warlock druids who can do a lot for the raid.

it would also be nice to have a better rezz for warlock heals and maybe a possibility to debuff?

sorry this is a bit off topic.

• Grace of Life – Priest
      • Magic Barrier – Priest

Greetings

Not working. If weaker buff is casted first, no stronger buff will be applied

Furthermore: if you run out of the 1000 range you loose the bufff -> ok

But you only get the buff back if you are around ~100 range of the caster and not within 1000 -> not ok

• btw it's like for all buffs. that were changed.

• Priest/Champion

Rage Controll is not working/not generating rage while inside Bubbles @b5 Dark Core

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Can't confirm that. I ran dc with this class and while I couldn't keep up with "op" classes I could keep up with every other strong dps. Is it a bit boring to just press 2-3 skills, maybe. But class seems fine to me, but thats just my opinion^^

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia