Warrior Class [Feedback]

• Official Post

On Warrior/Bard

Rapacious poison(1491212) is still not consistent in the way it works. I did 2 DC runs with Guild today, in the first one everything seemed ok, but in the second one Fed by the malice (1491217) was totally not working resulting in missing 12% dmg during the whole run.

I recorded a small clip showing poisoned mobs dying but no dmg buff from Fed by the malice was gained

Is this happening when you enter again to instance immediately after finishing a run?

Greetings

• Not necessarily. In this specific instance the second run started more than 30min after the first one I also tried a relog but it didn’t help. I thought it could be related to some weird synergy with another class, but I am seeing this issue also in Arena of Darkness pve solo.

• Hello, I have a suggestion for the warrior/rogue and the druid/warrior. For warriors/rogues you should make the skill: Furious Attack (ID: 492962) a permanent skill and increase the damage from 900% to 1200%. and the skill should also work again with the aoe skills. the class is way too weak compared to other classes.

the druid/warrior is missing a spamable aoe skill. my suggestion would be to change the skill earth wave (ID: 493540) in a similar way to rogues/druids. with a 1 second cooldown. and that he no longer scales over int but over strength. thank you

:D love you all greetings AKA !!

• Hello, I have a suggestion for the warrior/rogue and the druid/warrior. For warriors/rogues you should make the skill: Furious Attack (ID: 492962) a permanent skill and increase the damage from 900% to 1200%. and the skill should also work again with the aoe skills. the class is way too weak compared to other classes.

the druid/warrior is missing a spamable aoe skill. my suggestion would be to change the skill earth wave (ID: 493540) in a similar way to rogues/druids. with a 1 second cooldown. and that he no longer scales over int but over strength. thank you

:D love you all greetings AKA !!

Its name is not Furious Attack, it is Frenzied Attack
    And warrior/rogue is single target class now, if they make frenzied attack get triggered by AoE skills, it would be very powerful class both area damage and single target damage. In my opinion they should nerf it a little bit, make it triggered by AoE skills like you said and make it refresh rage with every hit. So warrior/rogue could be powerful on sustain damage and it can use AoE skills more often.

And druid/warrior should not spam AoE in my opinion. It is also a single target class. This skill should be enough for AoE damage . If they make druid/warrior be like rogue/druid, they should nerf it's single target damage. So class will be balanced. Otherwise it will be a very powerful class.

Btw i dont know if this is right place to talk about druid/warrior, this is warrior class feedback. Probably DEVs will move our comments about druid/warrior to druid class feedback

• Regarding Warrior/Champion and Warrior/Druid.

Since both class combinations use Slash as a non-gcd spammable and the interval for Slash Bleed is 2 seconds, the bleed almost never deals damage. This is quite the disadvantage compared to other Warriors.

I suggest modifying Blood Rune Weapon and Earthly Strike respectively to reduce the bleed interval to 1 second and halve the bleed damage of Slash.

Warrior/Bard

• Changed Fed by the Malice related scripts to be reset when you change zone to avoid possible issues.

This fix seems to have fixed the issue previously, but the latest patch introduced the same bug to the class again...

• Regarding Katana.

Katana is too good allaround on Warrior. The double whitehit generating rage, the extra AoE+Skill and strong bleed damage makes it the best choice. Even Warrior/Bard uses Katana even though it is supposed to be 1h Axe+Talisman.

In my opinions other weapons like 2h Sword or 2h Hammer should be equally viable.

Suggestions:

1) Make Morale Slash usable by all weapons

2) If using 2h Hammer, make all bleeds do 0 dmg and or reduce dps of singleskills but make all AoE-skills stronger (-15% single, +15% AoE)

3) If using 2h Sword allow AoE-Spells to be weaker, but boost singleskills (-15% AoE, +15% single). However keep bleed weak.

4) Katana stays the same being allaround good choice for single and AoE.

5) 2h Axe stays same but all skills get a 15% chance to stun the target. Remove stuns from other skills.

• A few thoughts on Warrior/Priest:

The class brings many support buffs for the group and has good single target and aoe damage. However, you often have 0 mana and 0 rage despite Phirius Injector and Bloodrage on cooldown due to Barbarian battle cry. And I played with Katana. Also, it takes too long in the fast meta in single target that you can use the skill Opportunity continuously.

Some ideas that could make the class more enjoyable:

- Remove 1% mana and 3 rage deduction of Barbarian battle cry

- Make Interruption Strike a non-gcd skill

Greetings

• regarding warrior/knight,

this clas needs a 3th aggro aoe-skill for better use in instances. For solo tanking its works

a suggestion is to add a aggro to 490147 and reduce the cd to 6s and the cost from 35 to 20.

a other suggestion is to rework 490136 into a aoe-skill without a cap of enemies hitting.

Greetings

Edit: add Aggro modifier when shield is equipped for setskill 490132

• Regarding Warrior/Scout.

This class does not use Sword Breath and Shot

Possible suggestions for Shot (please only pick one):

a) Allow Shot to reflect to another target.

b) Boost Shot dps to the same as Joint Blow but keep it singletarget.

c) Shot recovers 15 Focus.

d) Remove GCD of Shot but reduce its power to something like 50%.

Suggestion Sword Breath:

Sword of Breath leaves a deep wound in the target.

Aim for the wound:

Before: 1332% Range DPS

After: 800% + 800% (if debuff)

Warrior/Scout is already strong just trying to make some elite useful.

• Regarding to Warrior/Knight

this class is very fun to play but it needs some changes in my opinion.

. This skill gives us extra aggro for only 12 seconds. We need to use this skill so often to get extra aggro. Please make this skill a 15 minute buff, like you changed knight's threaten skill before. If not, make it non-global cd skill and increase buff time to 24 seconds. So we dont need to use this skill so often.
    Skill ID : 491485

And you can also reduce cooldown of this skill . 6 seconds cooldown seems too much. Please make it 4 or 5 seconds. And make this skill not to trigger global cooldown as well. Skill ID : 492616

• Hello my fluffy marsupials.

The Warrior/Warden skill Combat Confidence(ID: 494624) has been reduced from 30% to 22.8%. That was unfortunately too much. The class is still strong, but unfortunately stinks in comparison to other classes by the nerf. I would wish if

you make the skill to 27%. that would be enough to keep up against other classes again.

greetings ratte

• There is an issue that I want to raise about the bleed effect on warriors that can use Slash flawlessly a.k.a Warrior/Druid and Warrior/Champion.

I have recorded a video showing the potential issue, and below is my explanation

(Aka and his camel in the background xD Love you bud <3)

So everyone knows that upon using Slash, the bleed will start proc'ing every other second ( total of 8s => 4 bleed procs). The issue is: if you reset slash bleed effect every second the bleed never procs during that time as seen in the video (I am guessing the bleed timer resets on every slash hit, and since bleed has to wait 1 second before it starts triggering, using another slash denies the bleed from starting) this is a big issue on warriors that have a non-gcd slash.

In theory in a 30s burst (on Warrior/champion for example), if your rota is fast enough you will have 30 slash hits but 0 bleed. your bleed will proc in ini a few times only if the boss goes immune or you stop hitting or get cc'ed etc...

I don't know if this is intentional but it feels a bit inconvenient for these classes not to be able to use bleed at its full potential.

Fix: Stop bleed timer from resetting, and have it proc on target as long as the debuff is active.

EDIT: This is the same issue Seren had reported a couple of months ago, but wanted to raise attention to it again.

Kind Regards,

Madman.

• I disagree 80%.

Other Warriors have to waste a GCD with a weak Slash to get a strong bleed. For example Warrior/Scout has to consider wether to use Slash early or use its strong DPS skills first. There is a tradeoff.

For Warrior/Champ and Warrior/Druid there is no tradeoff. Now, does it suck that bleed never procs in single target? Yes of course! Is the solution to allow these classes to have Bleed damage without tradeoff? Here my answer is a clear no.

Imo there has to be a tradeoff of some kind.

EDIT: Also would be nice that if you talk about flawless Slash that you actually show us a flawless Slash in the Video.

Another hint:

Warrior/Champ can actually trigger Bleedproc in single target very easily but I leave the how to the Imagination of the Chaindps.

• Using 1 gcd every 7-8 seconds to get 30m+ bleeds doesn’t seem like a big tradeoff to me on other warriors I would take that deal all day long.

For w/ch and w/d I agree that a bleed with permanent uptime and no consequences can be too strong and I am open to Seren’s suggestion to half the dmg or other suggestions.

Using flawless slash on my video wouldn’t add any value to the video the hole point is that using 1 slash per second denies bleed from proc’ing.

• The tradeoff is some bosses or mobs die so fast that for example Warrior/Scout is better of using high DPS skills. If you know target will survive bleed procs, then Slash early makes sense. But that delays high DPS skills => tradeoff and Player has to decide which macro to use.

If Warrior/Champ and Warrior/Druid get the Update based on your post it is without tradeoff, because no brain Power and decision fatigue needed.

I hope we agree here.

Regarding implementing a fair tradeoff:

Seren actually suggested half DMG with 1 sec Bleedproc which results in equal DPS to regular DMG with 2 sec proc. I disagree with this as well.

I think a fair tradeoff would be your first suggestion but with half dmg.

Or Serens suggestion with 1 sec bleed proc but 25% original Bleedproc DMG (equals 50% bleeddmg with 2 sec proc).