Warrior Class [Feedback]

• Official Post

This is a feedback thread dedicated to the Warrior class.

We want to hear your opinions and suggestions regarding this particular class, including any changes you would like to see.

Please keep all corresponding rules in mind when clicking the reply button. "+1", "-1", "yes", "no", bump posts, and anything similar are not acceptable posts. Do not leave posts that state your agreement/disagreement without providing an explanation or critique.

It is important to note that this is a beta stage of class balancing and testing on the live server. You can expect changes based on our observations and feedback provided from the community over the next few months.

Approved the thread.

Changed the title of the thread from “Feedback on the Warrior Class” to “Warrior Class [Feedback]”.
  • Warrior/Knight:

I am confused to why I never see Warrior/Knight tanks. Can some maintanks clarify?

Warrior/Rogue:

Uptime of Frenzied Attack is 100% IF you always have a target to attack.

Therefore I suggest to just make Frenzied Attsck a 15 min Buff as QoL. For this change I am sure my chaincompanions are ready to pay 20-30%% dps. Make it go from 300% to 275% or something.

• I have some thoughts on Warrior/Bard:

The class is very fun to play and feels unique from the rest of other warriors 👍🏻

• This combo is a trash mobs machine with the way it gains its dmg buffs + dots.
    • Single target burst is too low because you rely on having many poisoned mobs around to get max stacks on your % pdmg buffs.
    • Focused Madness (1491209): High rage consumption of pretty much all Aoe skills and low focus consumption (+ leakage(1491211) recovering 2 focus every second) , makes this buff completely useless. For this reason I suggest you change this skill to provide max stacks of Fed by the malice(1491217) instantly on a 2-3min cooldown. This won’t affect Aoe dmg by much because you almost have max stacks all the time during trash clearing, but it will certainly help with single target burst.
    • Rapacious poison 1491212: just as a QoL Log the dot dmg separately from the initial skill dmg ( it will make it easier to track rota performance on 30s bursts)
  • W/P.

This is i.e. a recovery magic swordsman.

Two-handed sword in right hand, recovery magic in left.

This is my most beloved play style in MMO.

Now the main question.

Fortunately, there are no strange and unnecessary changes in W/P that would force me to change my play style, and I am happy enough with the way it is now.

I'm happy enough with the way it is, but if I had to say something, I'd say,

"Bring back the number of attacks on Opportunity to the traditional 1-hit."

This is all I want.

I have an image of a heavy finishing blow (in my case, a finishing blow with a two-handed sword), so I am very reluctant to change to a multi- sequential attack.

A powerful "Killing with One Hit (一撃必殺:Ichigeki - Hissatu)". That's Opportunity.

After that, there is no need to change anything else. Don't touch it.

These are the requests of a player with 11 years of W/P carrier.

• Skill ID 490122 : The damage you get from the buff scales with the damage you get. When I attack, I get 24 hits in 4 seconds. With 2 hits I get 45-50 hits from the buff. So if I get an 800k hit from aggro or an aoe I get 24x17k. But sometimes you get 2-7 aoes as a meele. You would be dead right away. This buff is suicide at the moment.

• Official Post

Skill ID 490122 : The damage you get from the buff scales with the damage you get. When I attack, I get 24 hits in 4 seconds. With 2 hits I get 45-50 hits from the buff. So if I get an 800k hit from aggro or an aoe I get 24x17k. But sometimes you get 2-7 aoes as a meele. You would be dead right away. This buff is suicide at the moment.

Each damage is divided to be inflicted later, not just last hit.

If you get 1kk damage without buff, you will get 650k with buff and receive 350k + 20% in 4 seconds. This is not a buff to neglect overall damage, but slow it down.

Greetings

• but if i get 3x400k its just 100-200k hp left and then in 4 sec. 70+ hits because i get 3 hits. This should only affect on the first hit maybe and after 4 sec. the next "first" hit.

and maybe think about change something at the sound and visual it is a bit annoying

WjQl7HI.jpeg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

• warrior rogue area abilities need a lot of rage its need to be edited

frenzy attack should also affect straight shots

if don't have dwarf ale we cant do aoe and sustain dps

because it is not enough rage

• Remove the dash animation from dashes feels very annoying please undo this it feels unsafe uncontrolable and I died alot hahaha 🤣

Maybe it needs a bit training but I enjoyed the older version better

• So the specifications for the Surprise Attack have changed slightly. (Not mentioned in the announcement, though)

As usual, it was posted ahead of me by another man (presumably, I guess that would be about Surprise Attack, though), but I write as an addendum.

Instant warp to the location of the target that player killed. Stop this.

It needs to be the same as before.

Reasons

1. If the mob killed produces an unwanted Sigil, you will be forced to touch it.

Depending on the player character's ability, this can be a matter of life or death.

As I write again and again (even if censored), this is another inconvenience caused by a lack of the ability to envision and simulate.

2. Surprise Attack allowed the player to perform a small technical operation during the charge to cancel the move midway.

(PS: Oh, I seem to remember this being mentioned in the post above.)

This allowed for a greater tactical range and enjoyment of the play itself.

This was also an important factor in the Warrior's role as vanguard and ranger.

This change fundamentally undermines both.

And it's a folly because it does not understand the primitive enjoyment of the game, which is to "enjoy the controls". Zero point.

In other words, they do not emphasize fighting games or action game-style fun.

We urge to withdraw this.

But. Why do they keep trying to do one thing after another that they don't have to do?

Edited once, last by Pacino: Postscript & Error Correction ().

• Remove the dash animation from dashes feels very annoying please undo this it feels unsafe uncontrolable and I died alot hahaha 🤣

Maybe it needs a bit training but I enjoyed the older version better

Fully agree on that. A charge skill without a rolling dwarf is deleting the entire immersion of this class to me ;(

One should test how Warrior/Knight Surprise Attack works now, which is an aggro aoe skill :pinch:

• Official Post

The change is temporarily applied until we fix annoying backport issues caused by this mechanic in instances.

Greetings

• Warrior/rogue is currently the weakest class of warriors, it requires a lot of investment in development. In my opinion, it should be strengthened.

Skill - "491459" I suggest to make cd 1 sec and remove gcd

Skill - "492619" is too difficult to use. I propose to change its mechanics. Give it a chance to use if you have a buff "623524" from skill "491329"

Skill "492962" I propose to reduce the damage from the skill to 220% and make it a permanent buff

• I don't agree with anything you say.
    Keen attack skills are easy to use
    Frenzy attack skill can't do any dps if it is buffed for 15 minutes and its damage is reduced.
    for this character to hit frenzy attack also needs to be added to his straight hits.
    The frenzy skill, which is a 3-minute buff, needs to be a 15-minute perm.(should apply to all classes warrior)
    and one of the big problems is either the damage done by the skills will increase or.passively need to increase damage.Less damage compared to other classes.
    At the same time, one of the big problems of the character is the anger problem.
    it is necessary to reduce the anger values of the skills or some skills should not want anger at all.

• If Shadow Stab becomes 1 sec CD with no global CD, it will be too much. Even your suggested nerf For Frenzied Attack 300% to 220% is not enough.

Imo this class is fine in AoE but just needs around ~20% singletarget boost. Also has gameplay issues if tank has an unpredictable playstyle because of Frenzied Attack. Ragecosts are also way too high in AoE.

The easiest way to accomplish this is to remove Global Cooldown From Keen Attack (Why do channels have global CD anyway?) and increase the hits from Shadow Stab to 4x total hits. 2x with mainhand, 2x with offhand. Reduce Mooncleave ragecosts from 50 to 40.

Summary:

1) Make Shadow Stab hit x4 times instead of x2 times. (x2 dmg)

2) Remove GCD from Keen Attack (right now this skill has Channel+GCD)

3) Reduce Moon Cleave ragecosts from 50 to 40

4) Make Frenzied Attack permanent but reduce from 300% to 250%.

• If Shadow Stab becomes 1 sec CD with no global CD, it will be too much. Even your suggested nerf For Frenzied Attack 300% to 220% is not enough.

4) Make Frenzied Attack permanent but reduce from 300% to 250%.

??? xD

You got it out of context. A nerf to 220% is not enough to justfiy if Shaodw Stab is 1 sec CD with no Global CD. My suggestions have a different Shadow Stab in mind as explained in step 1. For clarity:

Darhan suggested Shadow Stab with 1 sec CD and no Global CD.

I suggest Shadow Stab with 2 sec CD but x2 dmg, but it still has Global CD.