Rogue Class [Feedback]

• Hi,

I want to address the current state of skill "Perfect Slice" - 1491731. On paper, it sounds really nice, as you get, extra dmg + a ton of energy + more katana dmg + a bleed.

All these rewards on perfect use of the skill, are fair if you take into account that the skill procs randomly and you have to use it manually. However, from my testing the skill itself is not random at all, and it procs on fixed time frames. I am not a rogue main myself, but I spent a couple of hours studying the pattern and managed to add an automation for it on my R/Wd rota see this video

Now, where is the problem? The problem clearly is if someone notices this pattern ( and I am sure some have already done) they can automate it and spam one button to get a big edge on everyone who's using double daggers because again the reward of using Katana is too high.

How to fix it?

1. Make perfect timing proc on truly random time slots (between 1s-5s) and reset perfect slice cd if it's already on cd and perfect timing occurs.
    2. Keep it as it is, and nerf the extra dmg and maybe the rewards you get from perfect timing use.
  • Can u try 3.7 sec

I tried it and I got the best results in this time interval and I tried it and it worked well, maybe if you try it in this time interval you can notice the difference

• The actual time frame between procs is about 3.6 but since you have a time window of 1.5s to use perfect slice, any timer value between 3.6 -4.5 would be fine (just test and see what works best for you)

• Can u try 3.7 sec

I tried it and I got the best results in this time interval and I tried it and it worked well, maybe if you try it in this time interval you can notice the difference

The actual time frame is about 3.6 but since you have a time window of 1.5s to use perfect slice, any timer value between 3.6 -4.5 would be fine (just test and see what works best for you)

I think there can be many reasons that can cause the time gap to be effective and everyone should set their own time gap.

My opinion is that it might be better to have the same feature like Bloodles, even the timer can be confused with Fps or Ping.

I talked to people who use it, I wish it to be effective and useful as everyone has found a method in their own way

• The actual time frame is about 3.6 but since you have a time window of 1.5s to use perfect slice, any timer value between 3.6 -4.5 would be fine (just test and see what works best for you)

I think there can be many reasons that can cause the time gap to be effective and everyone should set their own time gap.

My opinion is that it might be better to have the same feature like Bloodles, even the timer can be confused with Fps or Ping.

I talked to people who use it, I wish it to be effective and useful as everyone has found a method in their own way

The point is, (and I have seen it some time ago being discussed on threads), the devs don't want players to use Lua to automate Perfect Slice, and that is imho why they kept buffing it over the last few patches.

If everyone is not using it manually (the way it's supposed to be used) it should just be nerfed so the gap between Katana and 2x dagger is not huge the way it is right now for some classes.

• Dagger is actually still very very good and has clear benefits which should not need to be explained. To maximize dmg you actually need both. But e.g. I am not rich enough to keep many T15 weapons so I sell Dagger.

My challenge to Daggerrogue: Trade your T15 Dagger with my T15 Katana (serious) for a few days. We play same class, same instance and we will see the "big edge".

• I didn't share this here to challenge anyone, I just wanted to give the Devs a chance to look into it, since they have the data. The claim that "perfect slice is impossible to use with lua" is simply not true and people shouldn't be rewarded just because they abuse a design bug via lua. Anyone can try sustain / burst dmg on r/wl for example with katana and see that output dmg is much higher than with daggers.

Rofl should never be used as a benchmark for classes since all dps are doing is pulling before the tank so you hit first you do more dmg.

• Official Post

Random interval will be changed.

Greetings

• "Changed dash skills to be teleport instead temporarily due to a gameplay issue occuring randomly. "

Rogues 95 ISS dash is still a dash

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Rogue

• Changed Perfect Slice perfect timing intervals to be more randomized, increased extra damage up to 10% according to increased timer. i.e.: if minimum interval is x seconds and maximum interval is x + y seconds, trigger after x seconds will inflict 100 damage while x + y trigger will inflict 10%.

Doesn't seem like a big improvement from what it used to be, given that you have 1.5s seconds to use Perfect slice on perfect timing proc, you can easily hit 80%+ of perfect slices using a 4-second timer

• Hey on r/ch this new Dwarven Forge giving max stacks of Poisnouse Feedback for 4 minutes is making you have permanent 20% dmg if you dont use poison hands and allowing you to use Energized hands, kinda fun interaction

• Hey on r/ch this new Dwarven Forge giving max stacks of Poisnouse Feedback for 4 minutes is making you have permanent 20% dmg if you dont use poison hands and allowing you to use Energized hands, kinda fun interaction

r/ch was pretty poor in damage , and honestly i like this bug xD maybe it could be fixed and implemented like this / with lower run time then 4 minutes

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

Hey on r/ch this new Dwarven Forge giving max stacks of Poisnouse Feedback for 4 minutes is making you have permanent 20% dmg if you dont use poison hands and allowing you to use Energized hands, kinda fun interaction

r/ch was pretty poor in damage , and honestly i like this bug xD maybe it could be fixed and implemented like this / with lower run time then 4 minutes

Unfortunately it will be fixed, however, class may receive further changes.

Greetings

• Ey a litle suggestion for R/ch, I would like you to increase 1h hammer damage gain from

to make 1h hammer viable for this combination, right now I feel like we need so many weapons to cover class leather combinations. With this change you would match the 1h tiered hammer of bard/champ. And also you would increase the 1h hammer value that is currenlty only being used on 2 dps classes (If im not wrong).

• I see something absurd in this class. Why does this class use the Katana weapon instead of the Dagger?

This is ridiculous. Now most people who play this class use katana. With this class only dagger should be used. there are combinations to use other weapons like R/Ch, R/W... I totally agree. but to replace dagger with katana is not recommended. it devalues dagger. that's a waste.

• I see something absurd in this class. Why does this class use the Katana weapon instead of the Dagger?

This is ridiculous. Now most people who play this class use katana. With this class only dagger should be used. there are combinations to use other weapons like R/Ch, R/W... I totally agree. but to replace dagger with katana is not recommended. it devalues dagger. that's a waste.

The Katana is not the problem itself. The "Perfect Slice" algorithm is the problem, which can be dodged by simple lua (for example use "Perfect Slice" every 3 seconds and you get it 90%+).

I think the buff duration (for the first short time running buffs) should be let's say 15 seconds.

The perfect slice algorithm should be any random number between 4 and 14 seconds after the first "Perfect Slice". This hit range would be much harder to just use an average value and is more usefull on manual players, who hit the "Perfect Slice". For just lua players, that can't hit it, the dagger is better than the katana

Greetings

• Hi,

regarding Rogue/Priest

I suggest to let the extra effect attack of "Sneak Attack" (ID 1490387) trigger even without hide, because on this class you can use "Sneak Attack" even in combat and tbh you have no chance to use it in hide in an instance

Greetings