Rogue Class [Feedback]

• Cao to all ... I was wondering about r/ch one box follow and other one is not following. ID 498837 is not so rly good cuz if mobs die buf is gone and most of times its useless since mobs are gone in few sec most of times and in Dark Core we are moving constantly so we are not having buff at all. I would suggest some kind of rework or something like to follow us..

• Cao to all ... I was wondering about r/ch one box follow and other one is not following. ID 498837 is not so rly good cuz if mobs die buf is gone and most of times its useless since mobs are gone in few sec most of times and in Dark Core we are moving constantly so we are not having buff at all. I would suggest some kind of rework or something like to follow us..

You get the buff instantly for 30 seconds, if mobs are in range of the mechanism. Even if mobs dies after 2 seconds, your buff is not disappearing. Mechanic works like expected

• They need to change combat system in the game, now combat system work like if someone from party/raid start combat whole raid will entry in combat(if you are in range ofc.). In others mmorpg combat system working like, if you start combat then only you will entry combat and your opponent, and after some seconds if you dont do nothing, you leave from combat.(i mean if you are not hitting a target or not healing someone who already in combat and etc.) Thats how combat system works in WoW.

• that wouldn't change it for r/p, bcs in DC for example you are 90%+ of the time hitting and therefor in combat

• Is it intended, that "Fast Draw" is missing like 70-80% of the time in Dark Core and when you are doing worldboss? I´d rather take normal precision instead of the 100% crit-rate.

Rogue/Scout is one of the best classes overall in this game but for Fast Draw you need to use +300% Precision in Titlesystem

• How did devs come to the conclusion that a good class like Rogue/Scout needs a buff?

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

And when we ask for Warrior/Rogue slight buff it gets nerfed to oblivion.

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Maybe we should say that Bard/Warrior and Champ/Mage are best dps?

[...]

You can expect changes based on our observations and feedback provided from the community over the next few months.

If possible, can you explain the observations made to justify the decisions above? Are you using usage statistics. Are you analyzing average scruts? I am genuinely curious.

• I am fine with the Katana "nerf" but can we get a separate sound setting to adjust perfect slice volume since it can be really difficult to hear when Surge is running or you have a Mage, Priest(with a certain setskill, think it´s the level 80 one) in your group or just use voice communication in general. Also hard to see the exclamation mark when everybody has cenedrils out, pets are talking or players when they play music with macros/addons. I think the possibility to adjust the sound itself should solve this problem.

• Official Post

If possible, can you explain the observations made to justify the decisions above? Are you using usage statistics. Are you analyzing average scruts? I am genuinely curious.

As it is explained few times in past, if some class is too strong for you, it doesn't mean its as strong as it is to you for other raid setups. Analysis is done according to majority of end content (Dark Core) players and their instance attempts. Providing "balance" for every individual is impossible for us unless we create identical classes.

Greetings

• Substitute is (as expected) very overpowered btw, it does like 25% of your total damage now. You can easily cut the damage value in half and it will still be very strong. The Skill was fine before but i like the fact that it is a 15 minute buff now. Just reduce the damage and it should be fine.

• nerf rouge scout with new robot its op again XD

Better nerf robots in general, they bring way too much damage into the game and make the content that has already been easy, even easier. Weakening of all classes that benefit alot from damage shouldn´t be the right way just because overpowered robots got released.

• Is it still planned to make the Rogue/Knight a plate tank? Byte

Because i would really like the idea to be able to tank with leather gear and stamina accessories/wings equipped, using a skill that we already have on the warlock/knight (Dark Hand, 1490590). You could change "Lion´s Protection, 491552" to the same. This class also needs a few AOE´s that are not normal whitehits and some passive aggro increase.

With magical gear you have so many options and viable classes that are doing alot of damage, you can even heal as warlock/druid or tank as warlock/knight. Compared to leather our options are already very limited so why would you take away another class from us instead of just trying to rework it for the few leather players that are left.

Greetings

• Ey A small suggestion for R/sc, the clone that apears when Substitute triggers is wearing the defacult base skin of your character. Would be posible that it mimics you skin too :D I dont like how it looks right now on my character

• Official Post

Ey A small suggestion for R/sc, the clone that apears when Substitute triggers is wearing the defacult base skin of your character. Would be posible that it mimics you skin too :D I dont like how it looks right now on my character

This is not possible to do yet.

This is still on our to-do list but there is no ETA.

Greetings

• Hello all

I have tried a few classes in the last few days and have come to the realization that these classes perform a bit below average compared to other classes in the raid:

R/wd in performs below average compared to other classes in in leather clothes.

maybe these changes would not hurt the class.

please adjust Skill ID:494045. increases physical damage on a successful hit 18.2% to 19%.

or Skill ID: 494328 from 27.2% to 28.5

R/p

please increase the runtime of the skill: 1490387 from 3 sec to 10sec that would make playing with a katana more comfortable, / as well as the skill description that this also works with katana / at the moment this works with one katana

please increase the physical damage of the skill Id: 491540 from 12.1% to 13,5%

then it could keep up with other classes as well

also the MP consumption is enormous on the class without the right group setup it is annoying to play because you are almost always out of MP. but this is manageable

it is of course only my opinion on these 2 classes but when I look in random runs these classes are actually never played because they can not keep up in my opinion / I hope that something is made to these classes to keep up with other classes I thank you in advance

Love greetings Luciaa :!: <3

• Hi i think rogues who use katana have big problems whit agro, whit new stacking of perfect slice now agro is rly high on rogues,my agro never gets under 18% whit w/p and priest - agro. My opinion is you sould do something about rogues whit katana about agro to reduce it so we can play normal in burst so we dont take agro from tanks..

Cao Elipso

• Hi i think rogues who use katana have big problems whit agro, whit new stacking of perfect slice now agro is rly high on rogues,my agro never gets under 18% whit w/p and priest - agro. My opinion is you sould do something about rogues whit katana about agro to reduce it so we can play normal in burst so we dont take agro from tanks..

Cao Elipso

Try - Aggro powder ( 200427) :saint:

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Cao Elipso

Let the tank generate aggro, If he struggles with it or use aggro reset on your own.

Tbh 18% is fair low for only 1 recon rune. There are classes that still have +aggro on skills

• Hi :thumbup:

to rogue / bard

please increase the range on the skill: silenc ID:1491235

from 100 to 200

also an increase of the class would not hurt because it can not keep up with other classes

e.g. an increase of the skill ID: 1491236

from 42,3% to 45% would not be bad

or an increase of the damage of the skill ID: 1491234

Greetings Luciaa <3

• Hi,

regarding the upcoming new offhand dagger, you should review the values o.o

It has insane dps and attack + elemental dmg, which will boost classes like r/w, r/wl, r/m insane and even boost every other rogue which do elemental damage.

Furthermore: why the hell is there +parry on the dagger? :D intended for r/k, which uses a shield? xD (knight/r cannot wear a dagger btw)

Greetings

• I agree 👍🏻

I would also limit the use and bonuses to one off hand dagger. The way it’s looking right now, double off-hand daggers will give considerably more patt, dps and +20% extra elemental dmg for classes that are already performing very well in the meta

• It´s only wearable in your offhand. Dps needs to be nerfed for sure - but this item is a nice way to bring back daggers into the game since Katana is better by far right now, just needs a bit of balancing.

• I agree 👍🏻

I would also limit the use and bonuses to one off hand dagger. The way it’s looking right now, double off-hand daggers will give considerably more patt, dps and +20% extra elemental dmg for classes that are already performing very well in the meta

It´s only wearable in your offhand. Dps needs to be nerfed for sure - but this item is a nice way to bring back daggers into the game since Katana is better by far right now, just needs a bit of balancing.

It's an offhand yes, but you know the mentioned classes? r/w deals 50% dmg with offhand and this new offhand would be 50% stronger + additional elemental dmg. Every elemental dmg increase is global, so that every class, which deals elemental dmg, will get the benefit, even if the class itself don't have skills which scales with offhand. As I mentioned, the values should be reviewed again. I doubt that it is intended, that for example r/w will get an increase by around 35-40% just because of using the new dagger. I mean, the class does not underperform this much, that it needs such a buff xD

The katana itself is anyway a 2 sided blade. You can benefit from it or loose from it.

Btw: Even S/R will benefit from the offhand dagger. It has only a few skills with elemental damage yes, but it can benefit from it.