Rogue Class [Feedback]

• Official Post

This is a feedback thread dedicated to the Rogue class.

We want to hear your opinions and suggestions regarding this particular class, including any changes you would like to see.

Please keep all corresponding rules in mind when clicking the reply button. "+1", "-1", "yes", "no", bump posts, and anything similar are not acceptable posts. Do not leave posts that state your agreement/disagreement without providing an explanation or critique.

It is important to note that this is a beta stage of class balancing and testing on the live server. You can expect changes based on our observations and feedback provided from the community over the next few months.

Approved the thread.

Changed the title of the thread from “Feedback on the Rogue Class” to “Rogue Class [Feedback]”.
  • My suggestion to rogue classes.

1. Reduce cooldown of Assassins Rage from 5 to 3 minutes.
    2. Reduce to half physical defence reduction from Fervent Attack like Bersek spell on warriors.
    3. Shadowstab and Blind Spot. So this two spells got a same mechanics, i dont understand why some rogue combination uses Blind Spot and some not and the class combination who using Blind spot using it in a stupid way, for example rogue/priest got the same buff effect from Blind Spot and Low Blow, same way as rogue/knight and also get elemental damage from this spell. So it makes Shadowstab useless, except if Blind Spot have CD and you can use Shadowstab. And by the way theres an old bug with this two spells or it just mechanics feature, i dont know. But if you using Blind Spot first it makes bleed to a target on 6 seconds and then if you using Shadowstab you can easily rebleed this effect to 10 seconds. But if using Shadowstab first and then Blind Spot nothing happend, Blind spot just make a damage but without bleed or rebleeding even then timer on Shadowstab Bleed less then 6 seconds. So my suggestion is merging this two spells to one, for example delete Blind Spot and change Shadowstab damage and bleed as well.

Rogue/Mage:

1. Change Fire Concentration to increases fire damage from 50% to 100%.
    2. Change Hell Blades to increases fire damage to 15% from 40%.
    3. Remove 8% fire damage from Blade of Tartarus.
    4. Change damage dealing by Chaos Dagger up to 100% or 110% for example.

Rogue/Bard:

1. Change An Old Friend to increases physical attack power to 12% from 8%
    2. Change Thunderous Rage to increases wind damage to 50% instead of physical damage.

Rogue/Champion:

1. Remove reduction cooldown on Assassins Rage from Remodeled Assassin. Based on first point.

Some QoL:

1. Change Poisonous and Energized Hands to can be casting while moving.

• Rogue/Mage:

I'm afraid that the proposed change to S/M would make this combination too strong. Currently, this combination is already powerful, and the proposed changes would increase the damage it deals several times more than it currently does

• Rogue/Mage:

I'm afraid that the proposed change to S/M would make this combination too strong. Currently, this combination is already powerful, and the proposed changes would increase the damage it deals several times more than it currently does

Yes i agree aswell . Would be too much

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Rogue/Mage:

i agree . this change would be too much

• Rogue/Warrior:

This class aoe-dmg is way too strong. Please nerf slightly 6-7%.

Rogue/Knight:

This class can tank Rofl but its only way to generate meaningful aoe-Aggro is Whitehits. Since Whitehits have an even less range than melee-skills, this results in bad crowd control. Also this class is too squishy for Dark Core.

Suggestions:

1) Make Disarmament aoe and increase its cooldown to like 5 seconds.

2) Add a % atk debuff on all targets affected by your Searing Light.

Rogue/Bard and Rogue/Scout:

These classes utilize channels like Combo-Shot and Fast Draw. This makes it harder to time Perfect Slice because you would have to purposely not use these Channels and lose damage in the short-term, if a Perfect Slice is getting ready.

Suggestions:

Change Combo-Shot and Fast Draw to be instant but add global cooldown. Since Perfect Slice ignores Global Cooldown this would be a simple fix.

• Official Post

We do not plan to change Rogue/Mage particularly at the moment.

Rogue/Warrior has its unique slow but strong playstyle, we do not plan to change this.

Rogue/Knight is awaiting its rework as a plate tank with no ETA.

Greetings

• Rogue/Warrior: If you mean with "slow and strong" 2-3sec and annoyingly overperforming, then I guess slow and strong are the correct words. While the single target isn't OP, the aoe for sure is.

Greetings.

• Hello,

today i played the class R/p and had to realize that the mana costs are too high and you are permanently out of mana

even with permanent replenishment with mana potions and universal potions it did not get better

I also could not keep up with other classes in damage

I think the following improvements would not hurt

please reduce mana consumption from 5 percent to 3% or 4% of holy surge (ID:493260)

reduces mana consumption of kick (ID:492627) from 2 percent to 1 percent

and increases the physical damage of the skill Fearless (ID:491540) from 12.1 to 13%.

this would make the class more fluid in game style

thank you and best regards

Luciaa

• Rogue/Warden

This class is quite weak in single and aoe situation. Sustain is weak and burst is also weak. First 2 seconds of dps is also very weak. This class is bad in every possible situation. This class imo needs a complete redesign. If there is no intention of complete redesign, can you

1) at least make the Pets follow the Player and let them attack whatever the Player is attacking? Right now the Pets only attack the first target and do nothing afterwards. Would this make Rogue/Warden viable? No, but it would be a step in the right direction.

2) For aoe I would just make Bloodthirsty Blade a front aoe.

• Hi,

R/wd

Please lower the decrement of Power of the Woodspirit and/or increase the targets it can hit to 10.

Currently r/wd cant keep up with even normal Aoe´s classes.

Also would be nice if you can fix/improve Phantom Blade´s pet to follow you when summoned and attack that Target you are attacking.
    Or even make them a permanent Pet with a weaker version of phantom blade´s damage that is triggered with every CC or blood thirsty blade?!

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Katana Bleed:

Gotta do three Perfect Slices in a row with perfect timing. Good Job, here a 900k DoT. Oh you play Rogue/Scout? Ok you get 1.5kk DoT but don't mess up the timing with your 1.5 second Channel skill that misses anyway.

In all seriousness, the DoT damage does not reflect the effort of aquiring the DoT. There are other Classes who do 1 single attack and get 20kk DoTs.

=>

Slightly boost Scaling of "Sliced"

Katana Energy Demands:

For Perfect Slice you pay 25 Energy and get 30 back if you hit the perfect window. Sounds fair on paper. In reality the first Perfect Slice can never be Perfect so you already have -25 Energy. In reality you are ready to trigger Perfect Slice, but there is no target to attack, another -25.

Also the reworked ISS 98 and 85 cost very high energy.

=>

Reduce Perfect Slice to 15 Energy and 20 recovered and maybe reduce demands for the reworked ISS.

• Rogue/Priest

Class is pretty poor in Aoe/single/sustain.
    Some ideas to give the Class a little Push:

-Increase dmg per stack from 492921 from 1% -> 2%

-Make it possible to stack 492921(dmg portion) also via your Aoe cause right now you need to take some time to stack it up single target before you can go into mobs and do Aoe / when your instant stack buff is not up (not per mob but per ability hit so you are not full stacks with 2x Aoe)
    - Increase 491540 by a couple % ( % depends i guess on what other stuff would be buffed)

- Give 499510 a boost to %Water Damage , right now all your stuff does Water Damage but you have no increase of it so you are at 100% water damage

Little QoL change.

- You often get Absorbed when hitting a mob , i guess it is cause of 499505. would it be possible to hide those ?

Greetings

• Rogues with Katana only have one -Aggro Rune. Other classes with one weapon either have ISS, regular Skill or Elite Skill to reduce aggro.

Classes like Rogue/Mage, Rogue/Priest, Rogue/Warden, Rogue/Druid and Rogue/Warlock have massive aggroproblems if played with Katana.

I think there are three options:

1) Adjust those five classes to have an Elite Skill for -aggro

2) Generally add -aggro if mainweapon is Katana for Rogues

3) Adjust 80 ISS to also reduce aggro

I prefer 2) because the aggroissue is only prevalent for Rogues with Katana. Rogues with multiple weapons have no problems and imo should not benefit from this.

• Yes would be really nice. Even with recon 13 i have 30% aggro.

Greetings

• I've never seen roques in agroo ?

I think it is unreasonable for two general classes of two-handed weapons.

• With newest Changes to Forsaken Maneuver the character goes small and big and small and big constantly , i guess animaton was not changed.

Greetings

• With newest Changes to Forsaken Maneuver the character goes small and big and small and big constantly , i guess animaton was not changed.

Greetings

In addition , when i get healed with e.g Restore Life or similar single target heals i loose all stacks/ it counts as if i get hit

Greetings

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Rogue/Warrior

In Forsaken Abbey B1 the skill 493257 reduces your energy and rage instead of increasing it. If not intended, can you whitelist this skill?

Rogue/Champion

Is it intended, that 1500697 stacked on 5 doubles your whitehits?

After using this class I can say that it is very disappointing compared to other dps.

In the past I heard it was one of the best classes, but because everyone got buffs while Rogue/Champ got nerfs, overall Rogue/Champ cannot compete anymore. If anyone has different opinion, I challenge you to play Rogue/Champ vs me.

I suggest a simple fix. Maybe allow Perfect Slice to be usable with 2h Hammer as well?

Another option is to to allow Confusion Mechanism to follow the user and/or to be passive.

Rogue/Priest

Interesting but lacks some damage especially in single target.

1) You should be able to stack 1501422 with aoe skills as well. To avoid fast stacking I suggest to limit the stacking to once per Aoe Hit.

2) 499505 seems to be buggy. The description claims to recover 1% MP for each stack of 1501422 and 15014123.

1b17296425eb695475adb06b869b18dc.jpg

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

In the example I had stacks of 6 and 10, which should recover 6% and 10% Mana. According to Combat-Log I recovered 1 MP and 1 % MP

3) 499505 even if fixed does not help in MP recovery when needed. Because for 499505 to work, you need to have active the buff 1500595. Since 1500595 resets all your hard earned stacks, you do not want to use it unless your stacks are gone or are too low. Therefore I suggest 499505 to also recover MP regardless of 1500595 maybe with an internal cooldown of 10 seconds.

4) The Buff 501933 could be increased from 12.1% to maybe 24.2% to make this class slightly more viable.

• Official Post

In Forsaken Abbey B1 the skill 493257 reduces your energy and rage instead of increasing it. If not intended, can you whitelist this skill?

It will be corrected with a future patch.

Is it intended, that 1500697 stacked on 5 doubles your whitehits?

Yes.

Is it possible to change proc effect of perfect slice skill from exclamation mark to screen effect or volume up sound to be higher then other spells?

It will be considered, but can't be done soon.

Greetings