Dark Core [Patch 10.6.0.1000]

• Think this has been reported here(not sure ) allready but issue is still present

Colours from Towers @B2 are still changed

Any news ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Duna Tower is normally Yellow , now it is red so you have 2x Red Tower

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hi

I know for some cards I already asked some month ago, and I was told that under certain conditions the cards can drop, but since no one ever saw these cards here I ask again. Are the cards 777728 - 777732, 777772, 777716 able to drop?

Also 777767 - 777769 cant drop from the mobs since they despawn immediatly. Same with 777770. 777771 may acutally drop from the mob but its literally impossible to farm this mob since it oneshots every dps.

Edit: 777732: I'm pretty sure this card cant drop from the mob. We killed so many and even with >1400% drop never saw anything. Sure its still only an enhanced possibility but it seems unlikly that it can drop

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited 2 times, last by Laisha ().

• Official Post

I could confirm 777728-32 has no drop rate, it will be fixed. Rest has possible drops, some has conditions.

Greetings

• Regarding card 777771. Has this card also a condition? Cause if not, and it can drop from the mob, maybe dont let the mob 1shot every dps with an attack :D If it has a condition thats fine^^

• Is it intended that using "Disenchanted Black Pearl" (1244842) on Towers canceles invisibiility? I tried using it while I was invisible from invis potion and I got visable immediatly.

Greeings.

• Official Post

Is it intended that using "Disenchanted Black Pearl" (1244842) on Towers canceles invisibiility? I tried using it while I was invisible from invis potion and I got visable immediatly.

Greeings.

Interacting with most objects is usually causing removal of invisibility effects. It is not specific to this case. So yes it is intended.

Greetings