Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

• I can only say one thing, I did not see the difference between clicks of random stones for cards with one star and five stars, this is the first. And the second - the compendium interface is buggy, for cards with 5 stars it is impossible to use 100% stones

• A thought to a quality of life change:

Since a lot of people farm Lost Abbey and other spots for blue and purple mats etc. I noticed that disenchanting cards can be annoying a bit and last a few minutes if your bag is full with 360 cards and the maximum of disenchanting are 20 cards.

Maybe you can think about an option where you can decide to disenchant either:

all cards in your bagpack

all cards with 1 attribute

all cards with 2 attributes or

all cards with 3 attributes ...

Maybe in the design of an Addon like the transmutor idk.

Such a feature in the future would be really cool, avoid a lot of annoying clicking and could make mats farming a bit faster and more enjoyable.

Greetings

• I can't help but share another good proposal, consisting of two points, which, IMHO, should be implemented ONLY jointly.

1) there are currently cards in the game that can no longer be upgraded, such as

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

it was great to have these cards back so everyone can improve them

2) after my sentence in paragraph 1, someone will say: "no, I'm against it, I spent a lot of money before the patch, I'm entitled to this benefit." but the essence of the second point is that all players can complete their cards on the principle of "residual value". that is, for such a card, for example

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

price improvement is not 600d, but in proportion to the missing parameters (in proportion to 600d)

4 attr:

cost one attr = 150d

for this card, 3 attributes are maximum (almost;) for simplicity of calculation, we will assume that they are maximum) and one attribute is improved only by 50%. so the cost of upgrading to the maximum will be 50% (remaining) of 150d and will be equal to 75d.

I think that this is fair and will bring a lot of positive emotions for all players. Thanks ;)

• Greetings,

I want to offer a small scheme that explains how to get a card on an additional deck.

Paid and free path.

So how is this "free path" changes going?

The only free part in this path is the word free so far :) I thought this path was considered the "cheaper path" in theory but no, you called it "free" and I'm not still sure if it was a joke or you really thought this was free which is even worse in my opinion. We are farming 5 stars for nothing because we can't continue upgrading them without paying as much as we did 1 month ago with 0 stars.

• Rake

I discovered a new bug. If you use Diamond Upgrade, the card available in deck 2. Now you select attributes on that card in deck 2. After that, if you level the card to 5 stars, the selected attributes on that card in deck 2 are removed :(

Can you give feedback please, if this is intended or will be fixed?

Greetings

• I would like to add 3 options to cards selection.

1. Select cards you like so you only see them and not others

2. Order cards by number of stars.

3. Select cards of X stars.

This will make the stars leveling easier.

• Maybe an answer for this behavior? Right now farming 5 stars is resetting the selected attributes :/

• Official Post

Greetings,

Yes, this error exists and our developer has started to fix it. This will be fixed in the very next patch.

• 1. Can you fill in search field the name of the mob when the new card interface is open and someone shift-clicks on a card? (Kind of AAH style, just with "Card - " removed).

2. Maybe I'm missing someting, but: when you look at a card you can see in tooltip the range of values possible. Once the card is in the new system you cannot see this, right? Prob. not that useful (maybe if you get your stat but minimum, you may want to re-roll rather than upgrade?) but it's a bit weird that this info is not there in UI.

• Official Post

https://gyazo.com/4065905f758f820a400eefe536ff6970

Another card that does not display 1 attribute. Background: it was a card with 1 attribute (+10 to all attributes), then I added 3 more attributes, changed them to what I needed and then upgraded it for 600d

Such cards aren't supposed to be modified, and it will be fixed with upcoming patches.

Please contact our support about that, you will get back the original card, resources, and diamonds.

• Official Post

Rake and about the useless random stones in the free path? we did many propositions and 0 answers.

I will definitely give a detailed answer. But it takes some time. Thanks for waiting.

1. Can you fill in search field the name of the mob when the new card interface is open and someone shift-clicks on a card? (Kind of AAH style, just with "Card - " removed).

2. Maybe I'm missing someting, but: when you look at a card you can see in tooltip the range of values possible. Once the card is in the new system you cannot see this, right? Prob. not that useful (maybe if you get your stat but minimum, you may want to re-roll rather than upgrade?) but it's a bit weird that this info is not there in UI.

We will definitely provide for both points.

Thank you for your feedback.

• seems that free tab in Asmial shop is broken, or some addons brakes it (none did it before)?

I have the same issue , all is blank . when i tab a bit between tabs it shows that i can buy some stones . But its only visual , when i click to buy nothing happens. ( this is only with the Free tab , Personal/Paid store works as it should for me )

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• The cards of masked festival are also "old" cards :/

Before new system they were "new" cards.

Furthermore there are a lot more festival / event cards, that are now "old" cards and were before "new". Please check and integrate them all again

• Regarding

Fixed all existing cards that exceeded the maximum possible limit of numeric attribute values.

It's still bugged. Literally nothing changed.

If you meant with

Fixed incorrect card type display.

things like "old card", "unique card" etc.. then the event cards from the current event as well as some from regions that should be in the new card system are still wrong, since they are still "old cards" and cant be disenchanted.

Also regarding

Fixed unique cards that could lose their unique attributes when they were modified.

You forgot card 777629.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited 3 times, last by Laisha: Ein Beitrag von Laisha mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. ().

• Hello,

and some cards have now attributes before the first card patch years ago. That means, that some ppl lost many attributes and their investment in it.

Furthermore the card ranking is now more bugged or some cards of some players are removed/deleted/whatever.

All in all one question for the patch today: what did you do? Oo

btw: Fixed all existing cards that exceeded the maximum possible limit of numeric attribute values.

seems not working I guess

• Hello,

Card: https://gyazo.com/86b54bf6125240b7ffbb8c1ad386a589 is upgradeable after the latest patch, but is the only possible card of type: Unique Card for upgrading.

For example, the Seawind Maga card is not upgradeable anymore. As far as I know it is not intented to upgrade Unique cards. So maybe you make the card not upgradeable again if it was not intented.

Also if you want to increase star level you get the following message: https://gyazo.com/02c05c4927b4ef0394e1099452a7debe

--> I am sure that is not intented.

Maybe you can check it.

Greetings

• Yesterday I upgraded around 50 cards and today I have 300 wisdom less XD where my dias? XD

At the beginning I was optymistic but now I know this new system is the worst thing i've seen in years. You change everything basically every week, not even informing us earlier.

Again: what's the point on doing anything in game, spend diamonds while you change all the next day?

Another reason to not play this. Few more and Im out.

Card ranking: still does not work properly.

Actual zone in interface: still not added

Searching cards by festivals: still not added

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs