Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

We understand that players are waiting for this patch, but unfortunately we have to postpone it once again.

The reason for this is only one, we do not want to provide players with a "raw" version of the patch with probably a lot of bugs.

It's important for us to provide quality game content for players, so that the impression and experience of the innovations will be the best possible.
    On top of that, there are things in the real world that can get in the way of working efficiently and there's not always something we can do about that, and we really hope you understand.

Despite all this, we are already in the testing phase of the system, in other words, the hardest part is behind us and 90% of the work is already done.

We don't want to upset you, and we apologize for the delay.

With our best wishes,

CoA Team

• Hello,

maybe someone can give us a planned roadmap / date, when we can expect the great new card patch? :)

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to stress anyone, but I am so excited about the upcoming card patch, that I can't wait longer without asking :D

Greetings

• Greetings,

The patch date is set for May 20-22.

Thank you for waiting so long.

Hello,

thx for the update! It looks nice!

One question: The IS stone for upgrading all values to a maximum on one card is not shown, but mention here: RE: Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

There will be added 4 new stones for diamonds, each stone is responsible for the rarity of the card. They will increase the numerical attribute values to 100% and make the card available on additional decks.

These stones are a quick solution for players who don't have time to participate in the Stardom system. The cost of the stones is unknown at this time.

But the stones have certain properties. If a player wants to receive bonuses from the Stardom system, he needs to develop the card, until then, bonuses will not be available even if the stone is used.

As I understood, stones for diamonds will increase the numeric values (str, sta, dex, int, wis, HP, MP, PDEF, MDEF) to 100% of what is possible for this card?

Greetings

• Hello

I wanted to ask what's next for the "Reworked Monster Cards".

Why to date we have not received any information on what is next for this system. Has the project been abandoned or will we finally get the planned patch :rolleyes: (which supposedly was to be implemented on May 20 - 22). I think that further "silence" on the subject is a bit unfair to the players, who have been waiting for the planned changes for a very long time || I would very much like to ask for an answer.

• Hello

I wanted to ask what's next for the "Reworked Monster Cards".

Why to date we have not received any information on what is next for this system. Has the project been abandoned or will we finally get the planned patch :rolleyes: (which supposedly was to be implemented on May 20 - 22). I think that further "silence" on the subject is a bit unfair to the players, who have been waiting for the planned changes for a very long time || I would very much like to ask for an answer.

wait a long time? pvp rework was once announced for about q3 2020, came 0 so far :D because apparently pvp doesnt deliver a large interest group in CoA, unfortunately....

think it will take another 1-2 month for the card rework release.

better an nearly flawless update and not an update with big exploits

• Let me put it this way: if the patch date was set for 20-22 May (a specific date, not an approximate date like in the case of pvp) then it should have been met, and if they planned any delays they should have at least informed us about it. This is my opinion on the matter.

• Official Post

Hello,

Tests were started later than they were planned to be and it appeared that monster card responsible people didn't test the changes properly. There were serious issues noticed that would either generate large amount of bug reports or even impossibility to use the system at all, not mentioning abuses. Therefore it is decided to that patch will be delayed, hopefully to final date of 1st June.

I also wish it was already released, so you are not alone.

Greetings

• You can't use diamonds to max out the values of cards which are available in all decks from the beginning, e.g. 777284 (monster ID is 101275).

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• After max out cards with diamonds, which cost for example 2500 diamonds for an orange card, it's not good, that you need to pay 1000 diamonds additionally to change attributes on a second deck.

This result in a minimum cost of 1350 (if only diamonds used) diamonds for wach card, if you play more than 1 class.

If card materials used, minimum of 750 diamonds for each card and additional deck is needed. That will result again in a disadvantage for players with multi gear/classes.

Need to calculate more in detail, but it seems it's cheaper making an alt with all cards again instead of doing second deck

• Official Post

Greetings,

I want to offer a small scheme that explains how to get a card on an additional deck.

Paid and free path.

After max out cards with diamonds, which cost for example 2500 diamonds for an orange card, it's not good, that you need to pay 1000 diamonds additionally to change attributes on a second deck.

This result in a minimum cost of 1350 (if only diamonds used) diamonds for wach card, if you play more than 1 class.

If card materials used, minimum of 750 diamonds for each card and additional deck is needed. That will result again in a disadvantage for players with multi gear/classes.

Need to calculate more in detail, but it seems it's cheaper making an alt with all cards again instead of doing second deck

• One question. Is it intended that some cards are removed from Players? I miss a lot of cards from random zones,(even zones without Card system)

Hmm ok. Paying a lot of diamonds instead of having time is not enough? 😂

Edited once, last by xLutinex: Ein Beitrag von xLutinex mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. ().

• Hello

I wanted to share one comment regarding the new card system, namely right after maintenance (5:40 am) when testing the new interface I got a crash. I thinking myself ok it happens but at the moment of logging in I got a crash again and so on with 5 times. At the end I did not log in because of this. I realize that the problem may be on my side, but I have never had this situation before and it's very likely that it has to do with the new card system.